Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

Lani Hyland
Park

"Hey, Lani!" A familiar masculine voice called out, causing the girl to look up from the gravel path she’d been gazing at, not wanting to be caught off guard by a bump.

“H-hiya!” she called out, noticing Kiseki and Ichiru, the former waving his hand in the air. The blonde wanted to return the gesture, but instead, kept her hands firmly gripped to her bike as she started breaking. It wasn’t nearly as pleasant as attempting to stop on the sidewalk, however.

"Hey guys." Lani’s eyes darted to Ashley, who was probably one of the last people she’d have expected to see here. Wasn’t she supposed to be at the hospital? The only rational explanation was that she had been so worried about her necklace that a personal search had been in order. But…

"Hey, Ashley!" Kiseki was the first to speak, as he gave her a brief wave.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Ichiru’s concern caught the blonde a little by surprise as she finally got her bike to stop. She hadn’t really picked up on Ashley’s tone, the sound of the pebbles; dirt and rubber breaking against them had muffled it, slightly. Lani did, however, notice that her arms were crossed…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Ashley heard Ichiru ask. Ashley just looked down for a few seconds, then back up again.

"I came looking for my necklace, but couldn't find it.." Ashley said as she still kept her arms crossed. Jenna was walking up to her room to chance her clothes, passing by Ashley's room. She looked in but didn't see Ashley laying in her bed.

"Ashley?" Jenna said as she walked in. Ashley's cellphone was still on the table. She never went anywhere without it. Jenna quickly walked into Jeremy's room and woke him up.

"Jenna?"
"Wake up Jeremy, your sister's gone."
"Gone? Gone where?"
"I'm not sure. Her phone is in her room but she isn't in the house."
"I'll go looking for her." Jeremy said as he quickly stood to his feet. He grabbed his car keys and quickly ran out the door. He had a feeling where she was already. Jeremy started his car and drove to the park, seeing Ashley, Lani and the twins. He parked the car and walked over to his sister.

"Ashley what happened? You were just sleeping in your bed."
"Yeah I uh...I walked out when Jenna was in another room and walked here." Ashley said.
"But you were fast asleep..." Jeremy just looked at her, knowing she was lying but didn't question it, at least not here.

"Are you cold or something?" Jeremy asked, seeing that Ashley had her arms crossed. He took off his hoodie and handed it over to Ashley. Ashley grabbed it and put it on so she could cover up her arm. Jeremy knew that something had happened to Ashley, but she couldn't tell him right now...
Old 08-03-2010, 02:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

"I came looking for my necklace, but I couldn't find it.." Ashley responded to Ichiru's question, which brought Kiseki's attention back to her from Lani, who had stopped her bicycle near the group.

"Oh, right." Ichiru, who had completely forgotten the necklace when seeing Ashley, unzipped his jacket pocket, pulling the necklace out and offering it to the brunette. "We found it just a few minutes ago on the hill."

Kiseki noticed that Ichiru's arm was partially exposed from the jacket sleeve being pushed up, his new burn now visible. He nudged Ichiru, attempting to warn him of this without alerting the others.

"Ashley, what happened? You were just sleeping in your bed." The twins turned to see Jeremy approaching the group.

"Yeah I uh...I walked out when Jenna was in another room and walked here." Ashley's response made Ichiru look at her in disbelief. Something about her response didn't seem right. He wouldn't question her, though.. even though it was obvious something had happened.

OoC: Sorry about all of the short posts lately D: I was in a rush with this one

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-04-2010, 12:47 PM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Park

"I came looking for my necklace, but couldn't find it.." Ashley explained, her arms kept firmly crossed. Lani couldn’t help but feel a little badly, another search could locate it… right?

"Oh, right." The blonde curiously eyed Ichiru, before he unzipped his jacket, and moments later, the object was then returned to Ashley. "We found it just a few minutes ago on the hill." he explained, which would be the reason the other girl wasn't about to find it earlier.

Lani decided to dismount her bicycle, which she did with relative ease. This action, however, managed to distract her completely, leaving her miss anything unsaid…

"Ashley, what happened? You were just sleeping in your bed." Jeremy’s voice unexpected, causing Lani to turn around, and was shocked to see how close he was.

"Yeah I uh...I walked out when Jenna was in another room and walked here." That sounded a little, off in the blonde’s opinion, but she chose not to bring it up.

"But you were fast asleep..." Jeremy seemed to pick this up also, his gaze simply focused on Ashley, whose arms remained crossed. This drew concern from her brother, who offered his hoodie. She immediately put this on, on her arms did not return to their previous position.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Since the morning was a little chilly, Jeremy's hoodie felt good as it touched Ashley's skin.

"Oh, right." Ichiru said as he unzipped his pocket and held out something. "We found it just a few minutes ago on the hill." Ichiru finished as he held it out to Ashley, seeing it was her necklace. She was about to take it until she saw something out of the ordinary. On Ichiru's arm there was a burn that could hardly be seen because most of it was covered.. Ashley looked down, then looked back up.

"Thank you guys." Ashley said, not wanting to question the burn since she saw Kiseki nudge his brother from the corner of her eye. She reached up and slowly grabbed her necklace, placing it safely back around her neck. The thought of Ichiru's words went though her mind.

"We found it just a few minutes ago on the hill." Ashley looked down, thinking about that statement. If Ashley really had walked there, her and the twins would of saw each other at some point. Either Ashley would of already been down the hill when the boys got there or they would of seen her walking to the woods and would of met up with each other. With the timing, that's how it would of been played out if Ashley's story was true, and Ashley knew that. She was hoping that the twins or Lani wouldn't realize that. Ashley gave a smile at Lani and looked down again, then back over at Jeremy.

"We should probably get going. School is going to start soon and I don't want our friends to be late and get into trouble." Ashley said as she looked back up at everyone. "We should all meet up at the arcade after when you guys get out of school or something." Ashley said to Lani and the twins.

"Yeah that would be cool. We'll see you guys later." Jeremy said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they walked over to the car. "You're going to tell me the truth." Jeremy whispered.

"I know, just wait till we get in the car." Ashley whispered back. Jeremy nodded as the two of them got into Jeremy's car. Jeremy started up the engine but didn't go anywhere, looking over at his sister.

"So?"
"Alright fine, but promise me you won't freak out."
"Promise." Jeremy said. Ashley hesitated as she looked down at her right arm, slowly pulling up the sleeve with her sprained hand. When Jeremy saw the bruise of a hand print on her arm, his eyes widened. "What the hell is that?!" Jeremy shouted.

"Shut up you idiot!" Ashley shouted back, quickly pulling down her sleeve.
"What happened to you? Who the hell grabbed you like that? I'll beat them to the ground!"
"No one grabbed me Jeremy, well, at lease not here."
"What are you talking about?"
"I had a nightmare..." Ashley continued as she told Jeremy her dream and how something pulled her out of it and made her wake up in the tunnel. After when Ashley was done speaking, Jeremy's gaze fell over to the woods. At this point he felt anger and was furious, not knowing how to help his sister. He just sat there with the engine running, looking down at the steering wheel.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:03 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Thank you guys." Ashley spoke, taking the necklace from Ichiru's hand and putting it back around her neck. There was a pause, and Kiseki noticed Ichiru slowly pull down the sleeve of his jacket behind his back, trying not to let the action be noticed. Right after he did this, Ashley spoke again, "We should probably get going. School is going to start soon and I don't want our friends to be late and get into trouble. We should all meet up at the arcade after when you guys get out of school or something."

"That sounds like fun." Kiseki finally spoke again, right before Jeremy.

"Yeah that would be cool. We'll see you guys later." The twins watched the two walk off, Jeremy wrapping his arm around Ashley's shoulder as they headed toward their car. Ichiru's gaze dropped back to the ground as his mind began to wander. The thought had just struck him that Ashley's story and what had happened with Kiseki and himself that morning didn't line up. If Ashley had been out there, surely they would have run into her, right? Or had she been checking in the tunnel? If that had been the case, then it was possible that they hadn't seen her, since Ichiru had only gone about halfway down the hill and Kiseki had never left the edge.

Kiseki stretched beside him, and the movement brought Ichiru's attention back to Lani and his brother.

"I don't wanna go to school today..." Kiseki's voice broke the silence, "There's just something about this day that's so.. tiring."

Ichiru nodded slowly, notcing that Ashley and Jeremy hadn't left just yet. He could still see the car which he guessed belonged to one of them, since his car was the only other one parked there, and no one else besides Lani was in the park with them.

"Either way, we should probably get there before the bell rings." He looked back to Kiseki and Lani, "The faster we get there, the faster it'll be over, right?"

Old 08-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

The silence between the two siblings was still in the air as the two of them were thinking. The car was running, but Jeremy didn't go anywhere yet. He was still frustrated that he couldn't help his sister. He wished that all of these things were happening to him, and not her. Jeremy hated that Ashley was forced to suffer like this against her own free will. Jeremy never brought those thoughts to Ashley though, knowing what she would say. Ashley would say that Jeremy was crazy for even thinking that. She would never want this to happen to her brother.

"I think...we should head home...and have someone always watching over you..." Jeremy said slowly, knowing that he couldn't take his anger out on Ashley. This wasn't Ashley's fault, and Jeremy completely knew that.
"Yeah. Jeremy...I'm really scared."
"I know. Everything will be okay." Jeremy reassured her, but he had no idea if it was going to be. It seemed like to him that everything is now out of his hands and was falling apart. With a sigh, Jeremy drove away and headed back to their house. They walked inside the house and found Jenna sitting on the bottom of the stairs with the phone up to her ear.

"Oh never mind, Jeremy found her. She's safe at home now. Yeah, thank you." Jenna hung up her cell phone and stood up, giving Ashley a tight hug. "I was so worried about you Ashley. What happened to you? Where did you go?"
"Jenna...something very bad just happened." Ashley said as she looked down. Ashley told the story again to Jenna, seeing the fear in Jenna's eyes. Ashley took off the sweatshirt, showing Jenna what had happened to her arm.

"Oh my God Ashley..." Jenna said as she grabbed onto Ashley and hugged her again. Jenna believed Ashley's story because one time when Ashley was having one of her nightmares, scratches and cuts would just quickly appear on Ashley's body. Jenna had seen it for herself, so she always believed Ashley's horrifying stories.

"We don't know what to do..." Jeremy said as he looked down. "We have to keep an close eye on her."
"Yeah, we have to. Why don't the two of you go hang out in Ashley's room and I'll call out of work today."
"You don't have to call out of work aunt Jenna. We'll be fine." Ashley said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah we'll be fine." Jeremy nodded in agreement. Jenna nodded as well and got ready for work. The two siblings walked up to Ashley's room and closed the door behind them. Ashley walked over to her bed and laid down on her right side of her body as she looked out the window, letting a few silent tears slide down the side of her face without Jeremy knowing.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:53 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Park

"Thank you guys." Ashley replied, obviously in response to getting her necklace back. Lani smiled, eyes then darting off into the woods that she’d previously been headed toward. It was weird, maybe simple coincidence or something, but this was the second time within a twenty four hour period that they were drawn here, to the park. This struck her as a little odd, but for now, pushed that thought to the back of her head, her focus returning on the group.

"We should probably get going. School is going to start soon and I don't want our friends to be late and get into trouble. We should all meet up at the arcade after when you guys get out of school or something." The brunette spoke again, gazing at the trio.

"That sounds like fun." Kiseki was the first to respond, prompting Lani to speak up also.

“Agreed, sounds great!”

"Yeah that would be cool. We'll see you guys later.” Jeremy said, and as they headed toward the car, he wrapped his arm around his sister’s shoulder. A few moments passed before Kiseki shattered the silence that had set in, Lani’s attention had been on a pebble, and once he spoke, she forgot what she was even thinking about during the pause.

"I don't wanna go to school today..." he started, “there’s just something about this day that's so.. tiring." Ichiru nodded in response, but his attention was obviously on the parking lot, where two vehicles were stationed.

"Either way, we should probably get there before the bell rings." He said, looking at his brother and the blonde, "The faster we get there, the faster it'll be over, right?"

“Yeah, that’s probably best,” Lani responded, feeling sleepy suddenly. The thought of the entire school day ahead wasn’t that pleasant, but she put on a smile anyway.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:06 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: I got nothin'... If you guys wanna skip to after school, we can. Otherwise, anyone got any ideas?

Old 08-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
OoC: I got nothin'... If you guys wanna skip to after school, we can. Otherwise, anyone got any ideas?
OOC: i'll skip a few hours. if anyone had something planned before the time skip then just let me know and i'll edit my whole post. =]

IC: Hours had passed and it was already two o'clock in the afternoon. Ashley was able to take a nap for a few hours without having any nightmares. When Ashley opened her eyes and saw that it was already two o'clock, she jumped out of bed and hurried to Jeremy's room, seeing that he was on his laptop.

"Umm hello!? School was let out an half hour ago. We have to meet our friends at the arcade."
"Oh crap, I lost track of time!"
"I'll be ready in a few." with that, Ashley quickly walked back into her room and shut the door, locking it as well. She put on a black tank top with a black bra to match. She kept on her jeans from that morning and quickly brushed out the knots in her hair, making it perfectly smooth and straight like it always is. Ashley grabbed a bottle of pink body spray that was watermelon scented and sprayed it in her hair, on her skin and clothes. Luckily she only put enough on so that you could only smell it if you were a foot or two away from her, it wouldn't overpower the room or anything. She looked down at her arm, seeing the bruise. It had faded away a little bit, but you could still see that it was there. The edges of the bruise had faded so it wasn't the shape if a hand anymore. If anyone questioned her about it, she would just say that she fell. With a sigh, Ashley slipped on her blood-stained black converse sneakers and grabbed her purse, then walking into Jeremy's room.

"Hey, you ready?" Ashley asked.
"Yeah. I have a bunch of singles and fives."
"Yeah same here. Let's go, I'll drive." Ashley said as Jeremy nodded. The two siblings walked downstairs and out the front door, talking as they made their way to Ashley's red Mustang and drove away. They noticed that the house across the street from them had sold, but they didn't pay much attention to it. After a few short minutes of driving, they arrived at the arcade which was fairly busy. To the two siblings surprise, the arcade was huge.

"Wow, this is so cool. Do you see the others?" Jeremy asked.
"So far I don't."
"Maybe they're not here yet." Jeremy said as he looked at everything, not knowing where to start first. There was an unoccupied air hockey machine towards the middle of the arcade that Ashley had spotted.

"Hey you wanna play air hockey?"
"Yeah let's go." replied Jeremy. The two of them walked over to the machine and put in a dollar. "I'm gonna kick your butt."
"Haha yeah right! You know how I am with arcade games." Ashley said with a smile, causing Jeremy to smile as well. Jeremy's side got the puck first so he placed it onto the table and started the game.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:56 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Sounds cool to me ^^

*hasnopostthough*

Old 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
false pretence Offline

Stefan, his older brother Damon and their mother were unpacking boxes in their own rooms. Today seemed like a drag to Stefan since they only unpacked all day. He was nervous about the first day of school tomorrow but excited at the same time. He wanted to see how many idiots there were in this town. Stefan finally unpacked his last box and sighed, falling onto his bed for a few moments. When he got up, he heard a car door shut from outside. Stefan quickly got up and looked out his bedroom window which faced the front yard. He saw a red Mustang pull out of the drive way from the house directly across the street and drove away. Stefan saw who the drive was and immediately widened his eyes.

"Wow..." Stefan said as he watched her drive away with another boy. He smiled and raced downstairs, feeling in his front pocket to make sure he had his set of keys. Damon was in the kitchen grabbing a glass of ice tea when he saw Stefan rushing to the front door.

"What's got you in a hurry?" Damon asked as he took a sip of his refreshing drink.
"Oh just uh...gonna go check out this town. I'll be home a little later. Cya!" Stefan closed the door behind him and quickly walked over to his car. Damon just stood there as he shook his head back and forth.
"Weirdo." Damon said as he rolled his eyes. Stefan started up his car and drove away. He lost the red Mustang for a little while but found it parked in a parking lot at an arcade.

"An arcade? Hmm." Stefan said to himself as he locked his car up and walked inside, seeing that there were a lot of people here. He gazed at everyone for a few minutes, scanning everything.

"Hey, you wanna play a game?" a girl asked as she came up to him. Stefan looked at her and gave a smile.
"No, it's okay. Excuse me." Stefan said as he left the girl where she was standing. She just crossed her arms and stormed away. After a few more minutes of scanning the busy room, Stefan was about to walk out until he saw her. He saw the girl who had pulled away in the Mustang just before, he saw Ashley. With a deep breath, Stefan found the strength to walk over to her. He saw that she was playing air hockey with the boy she was with. He put on a nervous smile and walked up to the two.

"Hi, could I possibly play the winner?" Stefan asked.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:10 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: I guess we can just go along with Kei Ochima's post, then. ^^

IC: A few hours later, Ichiru and Kiseki walked out of the school's front doors into the crowds of students gathered outside.

"Is it me, or did the day seem to go by more slowly today?" Ichiru glanced ar Kiseki as he stretched after speaking, nodding in response to his question.

"Well, at least it's over now." He pulled out his cell phone, checking the time. "We should probably go meet up with the others at the arcade."

It was Kiseki's turn to nod now. A few moments of silence passed between them, neither speaking as they listened to the chatter of the other teens around them. Mention of the homecoming dance seemed to catch Kiseki's attention, and he glanced back at Ichiru, who was staring at the sky absentmindedly.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

Ichiru turned his gaze to his brother, "What?"

"You were considering asking Ashley to the dance," Kiseki grinned at his brother, "Weren't you?"

For once, instead of denying it instantly, Ichiru simply averted his gaze in a stubborn silence. Kiseki, satisfied with the response, simply turned away toward the parking lot, heading toward the car. "Let's just get to the arcade now. Since we're later than the others in coming out, they're probably already waiting."

---

Not too long after, Ichiru parked the car outside the arcade, and the twins got out and entered, nearly overwhelmed by the noise. It seemed so much more crowded today than it normally was.

"Do you see them anywhere?" Kiseki tried to speak to Ichiru over the noise. The elder twin scanned the crowded area, instantly spotting the familiar siblings across the way.

"Yeah; they're at one of the air hockey tables."

"What about Lani?"

"I don't see her anywhere..."

Kiseki scowled, glancing around for the blonde. Ichiru gave his hair a quick ruffle, "I'm sure she'll be here." It took the younger twin a few moments, but after a few seconds' pause, his cheery stature returned and he ran across the room, being sure to avoid bumping into anyone. Ichiru sighed, chasing after his twin.

"Hey guys!" Kiseki grinned at Ashley and Jeremy as the pair approached the table.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:06 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
School-Arcade

The day just dragged on and on, the clock almost seemed to jam every few minutes, making everything that much longer. Lani sigh, after having stuck her last period binder in the locker before slowly closing the squeaking door, stealing it off the public. She smiled slowly, realising there had been no homework assigned, and started down the crowding hallway, headed for the doorway. Still, the student body chatted especially about the upcoming dance, which had been the conversation piece of choice since it was announced yesterday. Lani was still wishing Kiseki would ask her, but was also still doubtful this would even happen. Still, being able to talk with him, Ichiru, Ashley and Jeremy was to be thankful for, it was really great to be able to hang out with them.

The girl walked by the clock, wondering if she should head for the arcade right away. Lani then realised that she had no real ride there, and would have to take her bike. Oh well, better than having to walk it, right? Making her past more of her classmates, she pushed the front doors open, stepped outside and made her way toward the bicycle rack. There were a few bikes, none really stuck out amongst them, however. One did have a wicker basket though, although it looked really used up, discolouration and a few holes stuck out. Hers was actually right beside it, and after unlocking the bar that kept it safe from theft, toke off, headed toward the arcade…

Ack! The ride was actually on the unpleasant side, her knees were almost crying out in pain, being a little weakened from the overall lack of rest that girl was getting. And, someone had honked her for some dumb reason or another, so she had opted for the sidewalk instead of the road the rest of the way. At last, Lani reached the arcade, and tried to shake off the slight mood that had set in. From the amount of vehicles around, the activity in there was higher than usual, but the extent, she’d have to wait and see.

The noise booming when she opened the door indicated that it was much busier then on normal days. The sounds of various games could be heard, and the girl slowly stepped inside. Her eyes darted around a little, and she felt a little nervous. However, Lani calmed down a little when she spotted someone that had a strong resemblance to Ichiru headed over toward the air hockey tables. He seemed to be following somebody, but that person couldn’t really be seen from her angle. She absentmindedly stated after him, being careful not to run into others.

“Hi” she called, now being able to distinguish Ichiru and Kiseki. Hopefully, they could hear her voice amongst the others sounds…

Old 08-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Jeremy and Ashley were still playing at the air hockey machine, seeing that the score was tide seven to seven.

"You gotta be kidding me." Ashley said as she sighed. She took the puck and sent it flying Jeremy's way. Jeremy blocked it and sent it back to Ashley, her blocking it as well.

"Hi, could I possibly play the winner?" Ashley heard a voice beside her.

"Yeah sure." Ashley said as she quickly looked up, looking back over at Jeremy, but then back up at the boy again. "Hi, I'm Ashley." Ashley said with a smile, becoming distracted from the game. Jeremy stopped the puck and just looked at her.

"Ashley come on!" Jeremy said. Ashley quickly looked back over at her brother and smiled.

"Alright alright." Ashley said. Jeremy placed the puck back down on the table and hit it towards Ashley again. Ashley blocked it and watched the puck go flying onto the sides of the machine.

"Hey guys!" a familiar voice could be heard. Jeremy looked up, seeing Kiseki and his brother Ichiru running towards them. The distraction caused Ashley to score, making her the winner.

"Haha!"
"No fair!" Jeremy said as he smiled. Ashley looked over at the twins and were able to tell who was who because Kiseki had two scratches on his face from the fall yesterday. She looked over and saw that Lani was walking over to the group as well.

“Hi” Ashley heard Lani say.

"Hey Lani." Ashley said as she waved with her bruised arm and didn't even realize it. She looked over at Ichiru and smiled, forgetting everything in the room except for him for a few moments. Jeremy chuckled under his breath and looked over at Kiseki, walking over to him.

"We have to hook them up somehow." Jeremy whispered in Kiseki's ear as he passed him and walked over at Ashley, nudging her on the shoulder. Ashley quickly looked at him as she pulled her eyes away from Ichiru.

"What?"
"You have a game to play." Jeremy said as he looked over at Stefan. Ashley quickly looked over at Stefan and smiled.

"Oh yeah. This his my brother Jeremy and our friends, Ichiru, Kiseki and Lani. Guys this is..." Ashley stopped at she looked over at him.

"I actually didn't get your name..." Ashley said as she walked over on her side of the machine and looked over at Stefan, grabbing the white goalie mallet.