Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

Lani Hyland
Hospital

Much had happened since Kiseki’s reply. The group had driven to the hospital, making it without any incidents. Clouse had been taken in for checking out, his results being on the favourable side. While Cassie waited for permission to go and see the boy, the remaining trio toke the time to go visit Ashley. Until this point, Lani had been acting rather passively, letting herself go with the flow.

"Here it is! Room 2126." Kiseki was the first to speak as the trio reached the correct room. After giving Ichiru and the blonde a quick glance, he pushed the door open a little, and popped his head in through the space created.

"Knock knock." The boy spoke, to which Lani had to smile. Ichiru then turned to his brother before commenting.

"You're supposed to actually knock, Kiseki."

Kiseki’s response was a tongue, the gesture of sticking it out corresponding with his further opening of the door, which revealed much more of the room. The twins stepped in, while Lani stuck behind them, a little nervous.

"Hey guys! I didn't know you were coming here." Ashley replied, a little surprised, but none the less happy. This made the other girl ease a little…

Yeah, it's really great to see you guys here. They're making Ashley stay the night, so I'm missing school tomorrow to stay with her." Jeremy spoke after his sister, who nodded and sigh shortly after. She glanced down at her injured areas before returning her gaze to the twins. Lani wondered why they were making her stay, but quickly assumed it was because of the nature of her fall. Maybe it was a precautionary measure?

"Well my wrist is only sprained and I had to get stitches in my knee. No big deal." The brunette said, to this her brother mocked playfully, lightening things up a little. His sister’s response was what had to be a gentle kick to the hip. Lani couldn’t resist a smile.

"It got dark fast." Ashley commented, causing the other girl to turn her attention to the window, almost automatically. From the clear glass, it was easy to see that almost all of the day’s brightness had vanished from the sky. It had to be at least late twilight…

"Not that I'm not happy to see you guys here or anything, but what are you doing here? Aren't you guys going to school tomorrow?" Jeremy’s voice brought the attention back to him. This was no problem for Lani, who never slept over a few hours, but she was a little concerned for the twins. They looked tired, especially Ichiru. This, Ashley noticed and commented on, her eyes locking with his.

"Maybe we should all just stay out and give the teachers a scare," he suggested, jokingly, after a slight pause. To this, his brother smiled and replied;

"That'd be fun ... but then again, if we did that, they may suspect something..."

"True." Ichiru agreed, his gaze finally falling on Ashley before he continued, "But either way, no matter the circumstances, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to visit you."

Lani, who hadn’t yet spoken, finally stepped out from behind the boys. Why it had taken her so long to this was beyond even her even. Not really knowing what to add, she waved gently, hoping it wasn’t too inappropriate…

00C: Nothing wrong, DarkAmethyst ^^
I wanted to write this sooner, but my comp break toke much longer then I wanted it to. Paper Mario (GC) is too addictive ^^`

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

"Maybe we should all just stay out and give the teachers a scare," Ashley heard Ichiru say. Ashley smiled and looked over at Kiseki.
"That'd be fun ... but then again, if we did that, they may suspect something..." Kiseki shortly said afterward.
"True." Ichiru and Ashley said at the same time.
"But either way, no matter the circumstances, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to visit you." Ichiru added. She smiled and her cheeks began to burn a shade of pink. She glanced over at the window again for a few seconds and then looked back over at the group. A few seconds later, Lani stepped in front of the twins and gave a gentle wave.

"Hey Lani! I didn't see you there." Ashley happily said. Shortly after, a nurse who was rolling a kart full of medical supplies walked into the room, looking over at Ashley.

"Hello everyone. I'm here to change your bandage again Ashley." the nurse said as she looked down at Ashley's knee.
"Okay, when can I keep it off?"
"You just need to wear it over night and that's it. Since the stitches are new they should be bandaged up for a few hours." Ashley just nodded and turned her body so her legs were hanging over the bed.

"How's it looking?" Ashley asked as she watched the nurse undo the bandage.
"It's looking really good. I just need to rub some of this jelly on it so it doesn't get infected. Also it heals the wound faster as well." the nurse said as she put on clear gloves and grabbed a long cotton swab, along with the blue tube of jelly. She gently rubbed the jelly onto Ashley's stitches and wrapped up her leg.

"All done?" Ashley asked.
"Yep. I'll be here tomorrow morning to take it off."
"Okay. When can I take off this ace bandage on my wrist?"
"Right before you go to bed."
"Okay, thank you."
"Your welcome. If you need anything just call the front desk." Ashley nodded and watched the nurse walk out of the room. When she left, Ashley smiled and unwrapped the ace bandage from her wrist.

"That feels a lot better." Ashley said as the cool air touched the skin that was wrapped up.
"You're going to bed already?"
"Nope."
"Then why did you take it off?"
"To air it out. It's not like I'm going to be falling down hills anytime soon." Ashley said. Jeremy just smiled and shook his head back and forth.
"Are you still going to homecoming this Friday?"
"Yeah." Ashley said. Jeremy nodded and looked over at the three.

"How long are you guys staying here? I brought snacks and everything if you plan to stay awhile." Jeremy said with a smile. Ashley stood up and walked over to the window, opening it and looking outside into the darkness, letting the soft cool breeze blow through her hair.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:48 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Shortly after Ichiru and Kiseki had finished speaking, Lani finally stepped into view, giving Ashley and Jeremy a wave.

"Hey Lani! I didn't see you there." Ashley greeted the blonde cheerfully. Shortly after, a nurse came into the room, pushing a cart full of medical supplies.

"Hello everyone. I'm here to change your bandage again Ashley." She greeted everyone, then addressed Ashley as she looked down at her knee. A short conversation followed as the nurse changed Ashley's bandage on her leg, and then she left. Kiseki moved out of her way as she pushed her cart back out of the room.

"That feels a lot better." The twins' attention shifted back to Ashley as she spoke again, seeing that she'd taken off the bandage on her wrist.

"You're going to bed already?" Jeremy asked.

"Nope."

"To air it out. It's not like I'm going to be falling down hills anytime soon." Ashley responded, and Jeremy simply smiled and shook his head in response.

"Are you still going to homecoming Friday?" Jeremy's question caught both boys' attention. Both of them had forgotten about the homecoming dance completely until just then.

"Yeah." After Ashley's response, Jeremy nodded and looked back to the trio near the door.

"How long are you guys staying here? I brought snacks and everything if you plan to stay awhile." He spoke with a smile.

"Maybe a little longer," Ichiru replied, "It won't hurt anything to stay out after dark." He turned his attention to Lani, "Of course, if you'd like to go home sooner, let me know."

"Oh yeah," Kiseki spoke suddenly, and Ichiru looked at him in question, "We haven't told you about Clouse yet, have we? The boy from before? We found him unconcious with blood all over his arm with another girl on our way to the park."

"That's actually one of the reasons we came here. He's currently being treated in one of the other rooms right now." Ichiru continued his brother's explanation, accidentally falling back into the twins' habit of speaking together.

"Yeah. They said he'll be okay, though. From what we were told, he fainted from bloodloss." Kiseki said.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 07-26-2010, 10:23 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyalnd
Hospital

"Hey Lani! I didn't see you there." Lani smiled sheepishly as Ashley spoke.

"Hello everyone. I'm here to change your bandage again Ashley." A nurse emerged from the open doorway, pushing an impressive array of medical supplies in the room. At first the blond tensed up and tried her best to turn in an unsuspicious manner. She waited a few moments before peaking back and calmed down after seeing no trace of needles.

The seemingly friendly nurse was instructing Ashley about her bandages, having changed the one on her knee. After finishing up her task in this room, she went back and pushed the kart back out, probably going to continue her rounds.

"That feels a lot better." Lani turned away from the now empty doorway and back to the brunette. She was surprised to see that Ashley had removed the bandage from her wrist.

"You're going to bed already?" Jeremy asked, a direct result of his sister’s action.

"Nope." A simple reply

"To air it out. It's not like I'm going to be falling down hills anytime soon." To Ashley’s reply, Jeremy shook his head, a smile on his face.

"Are you still going to homecoming this Friday?" This question caused Lani’s eyes to slowly wonder to him, then a little to Kiseki before finally resting on Ashley, as Lani waited for her answer.

"Yeah." She answered. To this, Jeremy nodded his head and turned his attention to the trio.

How long are you guys staying here? I brought snacks and everything if you plan to stay awhile." His offer almost reminded Lani that she had not eaten anything since lunch time, and she could feel the hunger start up. Taking her mind off of food, the blonde noticed Ashley get up and head for the window, opening it. A familiar breeze then swept in, cool and calm.

"Maybe a little longer," Ichiru answered, "It won't hurt anything to stay out after dark." After speaking, he shifted his gaze over to Lani, "Of course, if you'd like to go home sooner, let me know."

“Okay,” she replied, smiling. The girl had no intention of leaving early, but the consideration was much appreciated.

"Oh yeah," Kiseki started, drawing both his brother and the blonde’s curious glances; "We haven't told you about Clouse yet, have we? The boy from before? We found him unconcious with blood all over his arm with another girl on our way to the park."

"That's actually one of the reasons we came here. He's currently being treated in one of the other rooms right now.” Ichiru almost seemed to pick from where his twin had left off. It was pretty cool, actually.

"Yeah. They said he'll be okay, though. From what we were told, he fainted from bloodloss." Added Kiseki.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley was still looking out the window, listening to what her friends were saying.

"Maybe a little longer," Ichiru had replied to Jeremy's question. "It won't hurt anything to stay out after dark." There was a short pause, but then he continued. "Of course, if you'd like to go home sooner, let me know." Ichiru said. Ashley turned around to see who he was talking to.

“Okay.” Lani had replied with a smile. Ashley smiled as well and turned her gaze back over to the window, watching the night life.

"Oh yeah," Kiseki had spoke suddenly. "We haven't told you about Clouse yet, have we? The boy from before? We found him unconcious with blood all over his arm with another girl on our way to the park." Ashley quickly spun her body around, looking at the group.

"That's actually one of the reasons we came here. He's currently being treated in one of the other rooms right now." Ichiru continued Kiseki's sentence, then hearing Kiseki talk again.

"Yeah. They said he'll be okay, though. From what we were told, he fainted from bloodloss." Kiseki finished. Ashley walked back over to the bed and sat down.

"I'm glad he'll be okay."
"Yeah me too." Jeremy added. Jeremy looked down at his sister as she sat on the bed, worry suddenly showing in his face. "Ashley stand up for a minute."
"What's wrong?"
"Just stand up." Jeremy quickly walked over to his sister, holding out his hand as Ashley grabbed it and stood up to her feet.
"Jeremy, is everything alright?"
"Mom's necklace..." Jeremy said. Ashley quickly put her good hand up to her neck, feeling there was nothing there.
"It can't be." Ashley quickly walked over to the bathroom and turned on the light, looking at herself in the mirror. On her neck, the silver heart shaped locket that had her name neatly engraved on the outside of it was missing. Ashley just stared at herself in the mirror, unable to say anything. Her gaze shifted down towards the sink, furious with herself that the necklace was gone. Jeremy slowly walked into the bathroom, putting one hand on her shoulder.

"Look, we'll find it. You were wearing it when we were at the park. It most likely fell off when you fell down the hill. We'll go there tomorrow and look for it." Jeremy said. Ashley lightly shrugged his hand off her shoulder and walked out of the bathroom, heading back to the bed and sitting down. She brought up her knees back to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"What if someone finds it by tomorrow and takes it?" Ashley asked. There was a pausing from Jeremy, looking at the group and then back over to his sister. He could see that her eyes were getting glassy, knowing she was fighting back tears.
"No one will, I promise." Jeremy softly said. Ashley nodded and looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. A strong wind built up outside, causing the window to loudly slam shut and make Ashley jump a little from the unexpected slam.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru & Kiseki

"I'm glad he'll be okay." Ashley responded to the twins after walking back to the bed from her spot at the window and sitting down.

"Yeah me too." Jeremy agreed. Shortly after, a worried look came onto his face as he looked at his sister. "Ashley stand up for a minute."

"What's wrong?"

"Just stand up." Jeremy walked over to his sister, holding out his hand to help her stand back to her feet.

"Jeremy, is everything alright?"

"Mom's necklace..." Ichiru and Kiseki appeared slightly confused, glancing at each other as Ashley's good hand went to her neck.

"It can't be." She disappeared into the bathroom afterward, and the twins looked at each other. Jeremy's voice could be heard from inside after he'd gone in to comfort his sister, but neither of them could make out what was being said. Ashley came back out then, sitting back down on the bed and bringing her knees up to her chest.

"What if someone finds it by tomorrow and takes it?" Jeremy looked at the trio near the door, then back at his sister, who Ichiru could see was trying to fight back tears. Kiseki glanced at his brother, instantly recognizing the look in his eyes. He knew that they'd probably be out searching for the necklace soon, whether Ashley knew or not - and he honestly didn't have a problem with that. If Ichiru didn't go to look, he would himself.

"No one will, I promise." Jeremy reassured his sister, and she nodded in response, looking down again soon after.

The window at the opposite side of the room suddenly slammed shut, and Kiseki jumped in unision with Ashley at the loud sound. Ichiru's eyes narrowed slightly as he felt a familiar icy breeze. He noticed Kiseki shudder beside him and knew that he'd felt it, too. It wasn't cold enough outside for a breeze as icy as that, so what was it?

Ichiru shook it off, looking back to Ashley, who still sat with her arms wrapped around her knees.

"Don't worry, it won't go anywhere. We'll look for it first thing tomorrow," he gave her a reassuring smile, noticing Kiseki nod from the corner of his eye.

Cassie

It wasn't long after the trio left that Cassie was finally allowed to see Clouse again. A heavy silence hung about as she stepped into the room. A nurse was still there, most likely making sure everything was alright before she left. Cassie simply stood by silently as she checked monitors and IVs, finally turning around to face the blonde teen before her leave. She didn't speak, simply offered a small smile and nodded to Cassie before walking by her briskly.

Now that the nurse was gone, Cassie could finally see Clouse lying on the small bed in the center of the room. He looked a lot better, she had to admit; they had cleaned up the blood and the cut on his arm looked a lot better than before. The only thing that made the scenery gloomy was the hospital itself. Cassie spotted a chair near the bed and sat down with a soft sigh. The nurses had all told her that he would be fine, but she couldn't help but worry.

OoC: Braindead - again.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-28-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:23 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Hospital

"I'm glad he'll be okay." Ashley replied, having returned to her hospital bed.

"Yeah me too." Jeremy’s expression shifted as he gave his sister a glance, concern now dominated his expression. "Ashley stand up for a minute."

"What's wrong?" She asked, a little confused as to her brother’s request.

"Just stand up."

"Jeremy, is everything alright?" Her tone almost mirrored the previous, expect for the hint of worry that was now apparent. After helping Ashley up, he gave the girl a reply.

"Mom's necklace..." Lani knew this wasn’t a good thing, for there was nothing around Ashley’s neck. Her good hand almost flew up to that spot, where there indeed was a lack of jewellery.

"It can't be." She simply spoke, almost in disbelief. Almost wanted to double-check, Ashley headed for the washroom, and moments later, a light erupted from inside. It wasn’t long before her brother went in, probably in hopes of helping her.
Lani felt bad, even with her seemingly failing memory, she remembered that their parents had… perished, it having been said in an earlier conversation.

Suddenly, darkness chopped the light, and Ashley emerged from the washroom, clearly looking upset. She sat on the bed, and brought her knees up before encircling her legs with her arms.

"What if someone finds it by tomorrow and takes it?" She responded, to words spoken by her brother. There was a pause as Jeremy gave the three others a slight glance before returning his focus to Ashley. Lani noticed her eyes coat with a gloss, and couldn’t help but feel sadly herself. After a few moments of fending tears herself, she toke a deep breath, this wasn’t the time for HER to be crying! She almost missed Jeremy’s words, almost.

Lani let out a small shout when expectantly, the window slammed itself shut. Standing furthest away from the window, she got the least amount of exposure to that almost wintery breeze that suddenly poured into the room. It was unseasonably cold, and the girl shivered in response, noticing that at least Kiseki had felt it too. Weird…

"Don't worry, it won't go anywhere. We'll look for it first thing tomorrow," Ichiru said, to which the blonde nodded.

“People don’t really go in the woods, especially on a weekday night. It… should still be there in the morning,” added Lani, at was too dangerous to search for in the darkness… right?

Old 07-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: this is the first time where i have no idea what to write lol. could we skip to tomorrow morning when Ashley is leaving the hospital?
Old 07-29-2010, 05:11 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC: Wait, just let me make my post when I get home. I swear I'll do it lol

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 07-31-2010, 01:26 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Sure, we can skip. I'll go ahead and post. General Dunsparce, you can still post what you were gonna post; if it involved Cassie I'll make it to where she ended up staying overnight or something.

IC: The next morning Kiseki jolted awake with a gasp, tearing himself away from the horrid pictures in his mind. His breathing was quick for a few moments afterward as he looked around, taking in his surroundings. His emerald eyes skimmed over the room, and he instantly noticed something missing.

"Ichiru...?" He shifted, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. The action sent pain up his spine, but he ignored it, proceeding to rise to his feet and cross the room to the door. His hand rested on the knob, and, just as he started to turn it, it turned on its own and the door was pushed open. Startled, Kiseki jumped back, seeing his elder twin appear in the doorway. Upon seeing his brother, Ichiru's somewhat dark expression lightened.

"Oh, you're up."

Kiseki sighed, attempting to calm himself back down, then looked back to Ichiru. "Yeah... I just woke up.." He refrained from asking where his brother had been, since it was obvious he'd still been in the house. It was then that he noticed a burn stretching from Ichiru's wrist to his elbow on his left arm. Concern instantly became apparent, and he grabbed his twin's hand, raising his arm so that he could see the mark better. "What happened to your arm?"

"I fell asleep again last night." Ichiru's response was enough to explain it all. Kiseki looked at the ground in silence, bringing Ichiru to chuckle softly. "You don't have to look so sad about it. I'm fine." He ruffled the younger teen's hair with his free hand, and Kiseki released the burned arm, although his gaze was still fixed on it.

"Hey, we still have about an hour before school starts. Do you want to go look for Ashley's necklace?" Kiseki looked back up to Ichiru, and noticed that he was already dressed. He must have been planning to go look for the necklace before school already.

"Y..Yeah, just let me get dressed." Kiseki responded. Ichiru nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later, the younger twin descended the stairs and walked to the front door, where Ichiru was already waiting for him. Both teens already had their backpacks, since they would most likely be headed to school after their search.

The pair exited the house and got into Ichiru's car. The silence during the drive was suffocating to Kiseki. Luckily, the stench of blood was gone now, since the twins had cleaned out the backseat the night before.

"So... have you given any more thought to the homecoming dance?" He spoke, attempting to lighten the mood with a more cheery subject.

"A little." Ichiru's response was short, but it was better than silence. He glanced at Kiseki, "What about you?"

"Yeah..." Kiseki averted his gaze to the window his pale cheeks beginning to turn pink, "I think I might ask her." Although Kiseki couldn't see it, he knew there was a smirk on his brother's face.

The conversation was cut short when Ichiru parked the car near the park and both twins got out. The morning air was chilly, since the sun hadn't been up very long yet. Luckily, Ichiru had put on a jacket of his own, if not just to cover up the burn marks on his arm.

"Okay, she said that she probably lost it during her fall down the hill."

Kiseki nodded, unexpectedly breaking into a run toward the park. "C'mon, then!"

"Kiseki, wait!" Ichiru ran after his brother. Although he was worried about reckless actions in a place such as this, it was nice to see the old energetic Kiseki finally returning. Ever since his nightmares had begun, Kiseki hadn't been the same ball of energy that Ichiru remembered.

"Haha, you've gotten slow." Kiseki joked as Ichiru ran up to his side. The younger twin had stopped at the hill where nearly everyone had fallen down the previous evening. A piece of the soft earth crumbled near Kiseki's foot tumbling down the steep hill. Ichiru gripped his brother's arm, pulling him back away from the edge. Kiseki, oblivious to the elder twin's grip (or simply stubborn) leaned forward a bit, his eyes scanning the dark earth below.

"Hey, I think I see it!"

"Where?" Ichiru peered over the edge, but maintained his firm grip on Kiseki's arm.

"It's on the hill; caught on one of the roots sticking out." Kiseki pointed with his free arm. "See it?" Ichiru did see it; glittering in the light against all of the dark soil around it about halfway down the sloping earth.

"Yeah." He responded to Kiseki's question, finally releasing his grip on his arm. "I'll go get it; stay here."

"But you're arm...!"

"It's fine." Ichiru approached the edge of the leveled earth. "Just keep watch for anyone coming this way."

Kiseki, knowing that he wasn't going to win this time, nodded in defeat and watched Ichiru slide down the hill, grabbing a root nearby the necklace.

"Please don't fall, Ichiru..."

"I'm fine, Kiseki." Ichiru lowered himself down, using a root beneath him to support his feet. Kiseki shifted nervously, glancing around the park when hearing a distant noise. "I got it." His head whipped back around to look down at Ichiru, who had the necklace in his hand.

"Can you climb back up?"

"Yeah." Ichiru put the necklace in his jacket pocket, which conveniently had a zipper on it so as to keep things in the pocket. After doing so, he shifted, grabbing another root with his left hand and pulling himself up. Kiseki watched his brother climb, nearly jumping down the hill after him everytime his foot slipped.

Finally, Ichiru pulled himself up to the top of the hill, climbing over the edge. Kiseki sighed in relief, helping the older twin to his feet. Ichiru dusted himself off ignoring the pain in his arm, and Kiseki furrowed his brow. "Where's the necklace?"

Ichiru unzipped the jacket pocket, pulling out Ashley's necklace. "Okay.. now to get this back to Ashley."

OoC: Omg, that was way too long...

Old 07-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

It was early the next morning when Ashley slowly opened up her eyes. When she looked over on the couch, she saw her brother Jeremy softly snoring as he was passed out. Ashley sat up and leaned her back against the pillows, propping herself up. Her glance shifted over to the right where a small table could be seen with her diary placed on top of it. She soundlessly grabbed it and opened up to the first page. She was about to write in it until the door to her room opened, seeing a nurse walk it.

"Hello, it's time to take off that bandage for good. Once your brother wakes up, you guys can leave." the nurse whispered so she wouldn't wake up Jeremy. Ashley smiled as she nodded, letting the nurse take care of her. When her bandage was off, the nurse walked out of the room and was out of sight. Ashley picked up her diary again and began to write.

Dear Diary,
This morning is different, there's change. I can sense it, feel it. I'm awake, for the first time in a long time I feel completely and undeniably wide awake. For once, I don't regret the day before it begins. I welcome the day because I know that I will see him again. For the first time in a long time, I feel good. All you can do is be ready for the good, so when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it, I need it.

Ashley stopped writing and looked down at the paper, thinking of Ichiru. Even though she lost her mother's necklace, Ashley strangely felt good for some reason. She was about to write again until she heard Jeremy's voice.

"Hey, you're up early."
"Yeah, I just woke up around five minutes ago."
"Oh okay. How are you feeling?"
"I feel pretty good. I'm ready to go home."
"Okay, you wanna get some breakfast here first?" Jeremy asked. Ashley just shook her head, knowing what the food was going to taste like. Jeremy laughed at his sister's response. "Yeah you're right. We'll just get something from home."
"Ha that sounds like a better idea."
"Okay. You get dressed. I'll go outside and call Jenna." Jeremy said as he stood up. He grabbed his phone and walked out of the room. Ashley closed her diary and stood up, walking over to the duffel bag. She grabbed the clean clothes Jeremy had packed for her and placed her diary inside the bag where the clothes were just a few moments ago. She got dressed in light blue jeans, a pink tank top and a purple shirt with pink zebra stripes going through it in random directions. After when she got dressed, Ashley placed on her sky blue ankle socks and black converse sneakers. She needed to buy a new pair of converse because there were blood stains all over them. Once she placed on her sneakers, Jeremy walked back in the room.

"Hey. Did you get in tough with Jenna?"
"Yeah, she talked to the nurses on the phone. We can just leave now. You're already signed out."
"Okay cool."
"Hold up, put that ace bandage around your wrist." Jeremy said. Ashley didn't bother to argue because she knew that she wouldn't win the fight. Ashley carefully wrapped it around her wrist as Jeremy grabbed the bag. "Do we have everything?"
"Oh no wait." Ashley said as she quickly went into the bathroom, then coming back out with the hair and toothbrush. She put them in the side pockets and looked at Jeremy. "Okay, all ready."
"Alright let's go." the two of them walked out of the room and out of the hospital. The two siblings made it to Jeremy's car and drove away.

"Hopefully we won't have to come back for a long time."
"Ha yeah I know. I'll make sure to not fall down anymore hills." Ashley jokingly said. Jeremy chuckled and drove all the way home. Once they got there, Jenna was sitting on the front porch.

"There she is!" Jenna said as she ran over to the car and hugged Ashley as soon as she got out.
"I was only gone a night silly."
"I know, but I missed you."
"I missed you too. What time is it?"
"Just a little passed seven. Why?"
"No reason." Ashley said as she yawned, along with Jeremy.
"You guys feeling alright?"
"Yeah, just tired. I'm gonna go crash in my bed." Jeremy said as he turned off the engine and walked inside the house with the duffel bag.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go crash too. I'm really tired."
"Okay. What about breakfast?"
"I'll just eat later."
"Alright." Jenna said as she followed Ashley inside the house. Ashley stopped and turned around to look at Jenna.
"If anyone comes here to give me back my necklace, let them in and send them to my room."
"What happened to your necklace?"
"It fell off when I fell yesterday."
"Oh okay. Yeah I'll send them into your room. Even if you're sleeping?"
"Yeah, it's okay."
"Alright. Go get some rest." Jenna said. Ashley nodded and walked up the steps to her room. She collapsed on her bed rolled over to her side, facing the window. Ashley was so tired that she didn't even bother taking off her sneakers. She closed her eyes and quickly became unconscious, sleeping like a little kitten.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:22 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Home-Park

“Lani!” a sharp, masculine voice called, before a boy emerged from the kitchen, holding a half eaten piece of bread. On it, a light layer of reddish spread covered almost the entire surface, leaving little room for him to hang on. For a guy, he had longer hair, which was much darker than that of the girl he was now standing in front of.

“Oh, thanks Kai,” she answer, a little sheepishly as she grabbed her breakfast.

“You sure you’re okay?” he asked, and the blonde couldn’t tell if her brother was being genuine or sarcastic.

“Of course,” she responded, causing him to eye her a little suspiciously. So, he did mean his previous question. Kai didn’t seem to be satisfied by the reply, but didn’t press on.

“Okay then,” he then headed back for the kitchen, and Lani figured he was going to finish his Eggo waffles.

“Bye,” she called, quickly opening the storm door leading to the backyard and stepped out before her brother could respond.

Lani loved riding her bike, everything around her seemed to move at an accelerated rate as she was already nearing the park. There seemed to be a little more traffic this morning, when compared to this others, but this the girl paid no head. She was simply focused on reaching her destination and hopefully, locating Ashley’s missing necklace. Honestly, she was more worried about simply not being able to find it then someone having picked the jewellery already. The sidewalk reached a small bump, which startled the girl a little, but not enough for her to lose control of the bicycle. Sighing, she didn’t even slow down, and it didn’t take long for the park to be sighted.

The sidewalk ahead suddenly disappeared, not continuing on into the park. Instead, a gravel path toke its place, leading to the playground. Of course, Lani had slowed enough so the transition wasn’t so rough, which worked every time. The ride became a whole lot bumpier, but was quite tolerable and made an interesting ride. It wouldn’t be long before she would reach her destination now…

00C: Short and suckish, but I wanted at least something up ^^`

Old 08-01-2010, 09:54 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

It wasn't long after Ichiru retrieved the necklace that the twins spotted a figure on a bicycle up ahead. They had begun the walk back to the car, and were now near the playground.

"That's weird. I didn't think anyone would come through here this early." Ichiru commented, "For just a ride or walk, anyway."

Kiseki was quiet, focusing on the figure a bit longer as they grew closer to it. After a few moments, an expression of realization came onto his face and, startling his twin in the process, he lifted his hand and waved, "Hey, Lani!"

OoC: Short... And I just thought of something. Ichiru and Kiseki don't know where Ashley and Jeremy live. o.o How should they get the necklace back to Ashley (once they find out she's out of the hospital and everything, anyway)?

Old 08-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: this post is going to be a little weird. if you want me to change it then just let me know.

Ashley was in a dark building, surrounded by rows of dark rooms. She then realized that she was alone in some sort of abandoned jail. With caution, Ashley walked into one of the jail-cells that were opened. When she walked in, the door slammed shut behind her. Ashley quickly turned around and tried to pull the heavy old metal door open, but the lock was latched.

"Hello?! Is anyone out there?!" Ashley screamed, hearing only her voice echo back to her. She turned her head to the left and looked behind her, seeing that the room had completely changed. A tunnel had appeared right in front of Ashley which she had recognized. It was the tunnel that she had recently been to that was near the park. Ashley just stood there for a minute, not knowing what to do.

"Just move..." Ashley whispered to herself as she took a step forward, then another one until she was in a steady rhythm of walking. She walked through the tunnel until she saw a light at the end. With relief, Ashley began to sprint over to the light, knowing that was the way out. She was about to run out until something tightly grabbed her arm. She quickly looked, seeing a black figure spin her around once, then knocking her to the floor...

Ashley quickly opened up her eyes, looking down at her arm. Her attention shifted over at where she was sitting, seeing that she wasn't in her bed. Ashley quickly stood up to her feet, seeing she was in the cave.

"Wh-what!?" Ashley yelled as she just stood there, looking at the exit. Something had somehow pulled her to the cave in her dream, but that was impossible. How could something actually pull her into the cave from her dream? Ashley slowly walked out and saw the steep hill.

"No...I have to still be dreaming..." Ashley said to herself. She just stood there as she gathered everything in her head, but she knew she wasn't dreaming anymore. With a deep breath, Ashley walked over to the hill and pulled herself up, completely for getting about her necklace. She was too scared to think of anything else at the moment. When she made it to the top of the hill she looked looked down at her arm. A bruise of a man's hand print could easily been seen on her right arm. She was wearing a t-shirt, so the mark could be seen by anyone. Ashley walked out of the woods and kept her gaze looking down at the floor.

"Something has to be in that tunnel..." Ashley whispered to herself.

"Hey, Lani!" Ashley heard from about a hundred feet away. Ashley quickly looked, seeing the back of the two twins and Lani on a bike.

"They're here? But why?" Ashley asked. Then it came to her as she calmed down a little bit. They must of been looking for the necklace. She looked down at her arm again, not knowing how she was going to hide the bruise. Ashley just crossed her arms and did the best she could to hide the mark.

"Hey guys." Ashley said as she walked up to them, stilling keeping her arms crossed. There was fear in her voice and could easily be seen on her face, but Ashley did the best she could to hide it.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 08-02-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:23 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Nah, it's okay. I actually had an idea similar to that for Ichiru, but I decided not to use it. You don't have to change it, though; it's fine. ^^

IC: "Hey guys." A familiar feminine voice came from behind the twins, bringing them both to spin around to see who it belonged to.

"Hey, Ashley!" Kiseki smiled and gave her a short wave. The younger twin was somewhat oblivious to the fear in her voice and expression at first, but Ichiru noticed it instantly, his brow furrowing in concern.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"