Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

Ashley and Jeremy did their best not to look back behind them in the darkness, afraid that something would be right there, like in those scary movies. The two teens looked forwards and stayed calm. To change the subject and get them distracted, Jeremy looked over at his sister's hand, seeing that she was holding it up to her stomach again.

"You know that you're going to the hospital as soon as we get out of here, right?"
"You gotta be kidding me..."
"Nope, and aunt Jenna should be home by now. You know she'll make you go."
"But I'm fin-"
"No, you're not. Remember when I broke my foot from skateboarding? I was walking on it for three whole days until mom and dad finally made me go to the hospital. Also we need to get your knee looked at."
"Yeah yeah yeah." Ashley sighed. She looked over at Ichiru and laughed, pulling a smile on her face. "He's so over paranoid." Ashley whispered to Ichiru.
"I heard that!"
"Haha." Ashley just laughed and gave her sweet charming smile. The opening of the tunnel finally came into view, which made Ashley and Jeremy sigh in relief. They walked out of the cave and saw Lani and Kiseki.

"Hey guys." Ashley and Jeremy said at the same time.
"Nothing really happened in the tunnel. We heard a loud noise and Jeremy felt a rush of cold air hit him."
"Yeah. I had a weird feeling and now I'm really tired. I guess it's just from all the excitement today. Well, we gotta go take Ashley to the hospital and get her wrist checked out. Maybe we all could meet here tomorrow with flashlights and go down there together. We can talk about it during class tomorrow."
"Yeah, we'll see you guys later." Ashley said as she waved everyone goodbye with her good hand. She looked over at Ichiru, gave him a sweet smile, and turned around. Ashley and Jeremy carefully walked up the hill and mad their way out of the woods. The two of them walked all the way to Ashley's red Mustang and stood in front of it.

"Give me the keys, I'm driving."
"But the house is only a few blocks away."
"Ashley..."
"Fine." Ashley reached into her pocket and threw Jeremy her keys from across the car. Jeremy caught them perfectly in one hand and the two of them got in. He started up the car and drove out of the parking lot and into the street. After returning home, Jeremy handed Ashley back her car keys and the two of them walked inside. Jenna could be seen in the kitchen making herself a sandwich. When she saw Ashley, her jaw immediately dropped at the condition Ashley was in.

"What on earth happened to you?"
"She fell down a hill and crashed into a tree that had a thorn bush in front of it. Her knee won't stop bleeding and her wrist could be broken." Jeremy said before Ashley could. He knew that she would leave out parts and make it sound like she was alright when she really wasn't.
"Alright, we're going to the hospital." Jenna quickly said, seeing Ashley's mouth open and was about to protest. "I don't wanna hear it, let's go."
"Grr fine." Ashley said. The three of them made their way to Jenna's car and drove to the hospital.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:13 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

The boy opened an eye to see someone standing above him. The person reached out and nudged his arm a bit. He sat up and shook his head making his hair fall to the left side of his face so he could get a better look. He picked up the glasses that fell on his lap and put them on despite the huge crack on one side. He looked up to see a girl who had asked him if he was okay. The boy looked at his arm and then glanced back at the root that caused him so much trouble.

"Y-yeah... I think I'll be fine... It's only just a little cut on my arm..." He replied weakly trying to not seem in too much pain. He let his arm flop down on the side of him and just let it sit there while looked back up to the girl. He sighed and once again fell onto his back.

"So... Who are you?" He asked quietly and shyly, he knew this time he couldn't really run, so he just had to sit and deal with his own fear. His eyes shifted to his wound, the blood seemed to have stopped for now, and it was just a stained shirt on his arm, but he didn't want to take it off. He placed his arm over the blood-stained shirt and forced a smile.

OoC: Ow my head hurts imma go lay down for a while. maybe add a little more... actuall nah im done ahah

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 07-17-2010, 06:26 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Lani Hyland
Park (Forest)

"Well... they probably won't be in there long... We could wait out here, I guess," he replied, which wasn`t what was expected. Despite being a little surprised, she felt more comfortable, that burning feeling in her cheeks having died down, and slowly turned her gaze back to Kiseki. The girl felt her face begin to flare again, albeit not as badly as before, when their eyes locked. "If you want, anyway."

“I’m okay with that,” the stability of Lani`s words actually shocked her, no stuttering or gaping pauses in the short reply. However, her tone was a little on the quiet side, but not flimsy or weak.

“It’s actually kinda nice here…” she commented, not brave enough to ask what had brought him and the rest of the group to this point. Actually, Lani did mean what had been said, it was a pleasant spot, if one didn`t pay the darkness escaping from the entrance of course. It almost seemed like something out of the ordinary…

Her head instinctively turned toward where the sound of loudening footsteps as became increasingly apparent. Faint lights broke the blackness of the tunnel, looking almost like fairies or some kind sparkling creature. However, it was easy to tell the cause wasn`t a mythological being, leaning more on the technological side. Ashley and Jeremy were the first ones out, wielding their cell phones as flashlights. Ichiru wasn`t far behind them.

"Hey guys." Spoke the siblings, their combined voices addressing Lani and Kiseki.

"Nothing really happened in the tunnel. We heard a loud noise and Jeremy felt a rush of cold air hit him." Ashley explained, but he spoke before the dark blonde could even ponder his sister`s words.

"Yeah. I had a weird feeling and now I'm really tired. I guess it's just from all the excitement today. Well, we gotta go take Ashley to the hospital and get her wrist checked out. Maybe we all could meet here tomorrow with flashlights and go down there together. We can talk about it during class tomorrow." Lani found her eyes darted to Ashley, and for the first time noticed the extent of her wounds. A thick red fluid leaked down her leg, coming from a black makeshift bandage on the knee. Actually, she wanted to gag, blood not a fear, but usually caused nausea.

"Yeah, we'll see you guys later." Added Ashley, waving. She then gave Ichiru a smile before turning around. Lani was simply speechless, but managed a

“What…happened?” but it was so late and quiet that the other girl probably didn`t even hear her. It wasn`t long until they had disappeared, the forest consuming their figures entirely. It was a relief to see they were headed the right way.

“I hope it’s not…not too serious,” stated Lani, almost forgetting of the twins’ presence, almost.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-17-2010, 01:56 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Kiseki &Ichiru

"I'm okay with that." Lani responded to Kiseki's statement quietly, adding after a few moments, "It's actually kinda nice here..."

Kiseki looked around him, noticing the different colored leaves carpeting the earth beneath them, as well as decorating the trees surrounding the area. Everything was a mix of red, orange, green and brown - the perfect picture of autumn. He'd never really paid much attention to anything around him aside from the tunnel and the thorn bush he'd crashed into earlier.

"Yeah, it is.." He finally responded to Lani's statement.

"Hey guys." The combined voices of Ashley and Jeremy startled him somewhat, and he turned his attention back to the tunnel, where the trio had come back out.

"Nothing really happened in the tunnel. We heard a loud noise and Jeremy felt a rush of cold air hit him." Ashley explained. Kiseki furrowed his brow at the mention of the cold air, shifting his gaze to Ichiru briefly. The elder twin looked kind of... off. This instantly triggered Kiseki's concern.

"Yeah. I had a weird feeling and now I'm really tired. I guess it's just from all the excitement today. Well, we gotta go take Ashley to the hospital and get her wrist checked out. Maybe we all could meet here tomorrow with flashlights and go down there together. We can talk about it during class tomorrow." Jeremy added. Kiseki looked at Ashley's knee, instantly spotting the trail of blood cascading slowly down her leg. The make-shift bandage that she'd created out of her black shirt didn't seem to be holding the blood in very well.

"Yeah, we'll see you guys later." Ashley waved goodbye to everyone and smiled to Ichiru, who managed to return it this time, despite his spacey condition.

"What...happened?" Kiseki looked back to Lani as Ichiru finally walked over to the two, putting his cell phone away. "I hope it's not...not too serious."

"I'm sure she'll be fine," Kiseki gave the blonde a reassuring smile, "I may have only known her for a day, but Ashley seems like the type to recover quickly."

Cassie

The boy suddenly sat up and shook his head, making his hair go to the left - most likely in order to see Cassie. The sudden action startled her a bit, forcing her to back up a bit in a moment of shock. He picked up a pair of glasses that had been lying on his stomach and put them on, which Cassie noticed had a large crack on one side. She was starting to piece together that he'd had a rough fall of some sort.

"Y-yeah... I think I'll be fine... It's only just a little cut on my arm..." Cassie glanced back at his arm, where all of the blood could be seen. If it was just a cut, that cut had brought forth a lot of blood. He dropped it beside him, falling back onto his with a sigh.

"So... who are you?"

Cassie was somewhat shocked at the casual question, but forced a smile in response to his own and responded, "Cassie." After a pause, she added, "And you?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 07-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley, Jeremy and aunt Jenna were in a hospital room. Ashley was strapped up to an IV and was laying down on the bed that was provided. The doctors had took x-rays of her body, finding no broken bones. Her wrist was badly sprained so she had to wear an ace bandage around it for a few weeks. Her knee however, had to get twenty stitches. It only took ten to close up the deep cut, but they wanted to over lap it so the stitches wouldn't rip open. Since the doctors found out Ashley had rolled down a large hill and crashed into a tree, they wanted her to stay over night, encase she had hit her head. Ashley protested at staying over night, but it was out of her hands.

"This sucks." Ashley said as she laid in the bed.
"Oh suck it up. It's just for one night." Jeremy added. Ashley playful stuck out her tongue at Jeremy and caused him to smile. "I'm going to stay here over night with Ashley." Jeremy said as he turned to Jenna.

"Well what about school?"
"Ah I can miss a day."
"Alright fine. I need you to come home first so you can get Ashley some clean clothes. Since you'll be staying the night, you need clothes as well."
"Alright. Let's just go now then." Jeremy said. Jenna nodded and stood up. Jeremy looked over at his sister and smiled. "I'll be back in about an hour with everything."
"Okay." Ashley said as she nodded. Jeremy and Jenna walked out of the room and headed home. It took them about a half hour to get home from the hospital. Once they got there, Jeremy ran up to Ashley's room and got together a clean set of clothes together for her. He then hurried to his room and got a pair of clothes for himself. Once he got everything, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of junk food and hid them in the clothes. Jeremy knew that the hospital food would taste like crap, so he prepared for him and Ashley. He also packed a deck of cards as well, along with Ashley's diary and two pens.

"Okay I'm leaving now Jenna."
"Okay, drive safely."
"I will." Jeremy said. He walked out of the house with a black duffel bag and headed towards his car.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

"Cassie, huh? Hmm... That's a nice name... Heh." Clouse didn't spot smiling. He had began to wonder why he was being so casual since he had never actually been before. So he just assumed that he was just acting weird due to the loss of blood.

After saying her name, she paused then added "And you?"

The boy's eyes widened a bit. No one had ever thought of asking his name before. He cleared his throat before softly pronouncing his name. "I- I'm Clouse... I-" He paused for about ten seconds. "I think its a pleasure to meet you." He whispered quiet enough so he thought she wouldn't hear it. He then noticed that she seemed to be forcing a smile, his smile faded away.

"You do know you don't have to smile, right? Heh..." He said making things sound a bit awkward.

OoC: So short it killed my insides...

Old 07-17-2010, 09:22 PM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
(Not posting location until she moves)

"I'm sure she'll be fine," reassured Kiseki, his smile mirroring the assuring tone of voice. "I may have only known her for a day, but Ashley seems like the type to recover quickly." He added, and Lani gently nodded in response.

The wind decided to start up, a decent breeze swept through, picking up fallen leaves and borough them on a mini-rollercoaster worth of movements. It was also on the cooler side, the heat loosing strength as day surrendered to evening and the sun coasted closer to the horizon. Not that it was dark, but the solar orb simply did not command the sky as it had earlier.

“What do you guys…want to do?” asked Lani absentmindedly, before bringing her gaze to Ichiru, who looked a little out of it. Maybe it was best for him to get some rest. Sleep was quite refreshing, if your dreams weren’t out to get you…

00C: Short...

Old 07-18-2010, 03:40 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru & Kiseki

There were a few moments of silence after Kiseki's statement. A breeze blew through, stirring up the leaves around them. Kiseki noticed that the sun was beginning to start to sink behind the trees, slowly growing closer to the horizon. It was exactly late, but a lot of time had passed since he and Ichiru had first arrived in the park.

"What do you guys...want to do?" Lani seemed absentminded when she spoke again, but her voice took Kiseki away from his thoughts, and he looked back to her, thinking for a moment.

"I dunno..." He trailed off, looking back to Ichiru, who hadn't really moved or spoken since he'd come out of the tunnel. He furrowed his brow, staring the elder twin down for a few seconds before reaching out and poking him in the forehead.

Ichiru blinked a time or two, shifting his emerald eyes to his brother. "What?"

Kiseki simply smiled, satisfied with a reaction at all. He'd wait until later to question Ichiru's strange behavior. He looked back to Lani, finally adding to what he'd previously said, "Anything you have in mind? I'm at a loss."

Cassie

"Cassie, huh? Hmm... That's a nice name... Heh." The boy responded to her, a smile still on his face. His eyes widened after a few seconds, and he cleared his throat, answering her question softly, "I- I'm Clouse... I-" Cassie frowned a bit when he cut himself off, concerned that he may have been in pain or something. He whispered something to himself, but she didn't bother to ask what it had been. If he'd have wanted her to hear it, he'd have spoken louder, right?

"You do know you don't have to smile, right? Heh..." His smile faded away when he spoke again, and Cassie realized that he'd noticed her forcing a smile.

"Oh.. No, it's not--" She paused, unsure of how to say it. "It really is a pleasure to meet you. I'm... just worried that you're more injured than it looks. Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital or something?" She felt weird, talking to someone who was lying on the ground with blood, dirt and grass all over them so casually. In reality, she really was glad to have met someone new, and actually be able to talk to them without being too shy. But these weren't exactly the circumstances she'd expected.

OoC: Fail post. ><

Old 07-18-2010, 04:10 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland

"I dunno..." replied Kiseki, soon turning his attention to Ichiru, who had been rather silent since he’d left the tunnel. After a few moments, he unexpectedly reaching out and poked his brother straight on the forehead.

"What?" he responded after blinking, but to this Kiseki only smiled. He then turned back to Lani, before adding,

"Anything you have in mind? I'm at a loss." The girl toke a few seconds to think, her hazel eyes slowly angled themselves toward the elevation change.

“Maybe we could head back to the field, before it gets dark?” she suggested, her gaze moving from the hill back to the boys. Lani actually sounded comfortable, feeling her idea was a decent one. Without light, it would be harder to spot any obstacles and getting injured wouldn’t exactly be hard.

00C. Another (VERY) short one ^^`

Old 07-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Jeremy started his car and began to pull out of the driveway until Jenna hurried out and yelled for Jeremy. Jeremy stopped the car and rolled down the window. In Jenna's hand were Ashley's hair brush and toothbrush.

"You forgot this silly."
"Oh, thanks. I'll call you when I get there."
"Alright, love you."
"Love you too." Jeremy took the both brushes and placed them next to the duffel bag that was laying on the passenger seat. He pulled out of the driveway again and headed towards the hospital. Once he got there, he called Jenna like Jeremy said he would and headed up to Ashley's room with the duffel bag. When he got there, Ashley was going through the TV channels.

"There's nothing on." Ashley said, knowing that Jeremy was there but didn't take her eyes off the TV. After a few more seconds of searching, Ashley sighed and put down the remote. Jeremy chuckled and sat over at the couch that was next to the bed. He looked around the room, noticing that it was pretty big. There was even a bathroom with a shower in the room, so there was no reason for them to leave.

"I packed clothes, junk food, a deck of cards, your diary, your toothbrush and hairbrush."
"Did you pack yourself a toothbrush?" Ashley asked. There was a pause from Jeremy, then sighing underneath his breath. "Haha nice job. You're not using mine."
"I wouldn't use yours anyway." Jeremy playfully said. They stuck out their tongues at each other as a nurse walked in.

"Hello, I'm here to take out that IV and change your bandage on your knee."
"I don't have to wear the IV anymore?"
"Nope. The doctors said you don't need it."
"Thank God." Ashley said with a smile. The nurse smiled back and took out the IV that was in Ashley's arm. She then changed Ashley's bandage so it wouldn't get infected.
"Alright, there you go."
"Okay thank you."
"Your welcome. What would you like for dinner? The turkey meal or the chicken meal?" The nurse asked. Ashley knew that they were going to taste gross. Jeremy laughed and looked over at the nurse.

"Would it be okay if I run over to the Burger King across the street and grab me and Ashley some dinner there a little later?"
"Haha yeah of course. Do you need anything else?"
"No I think we're fine."
"Okay, just give the front desk a call if you need anything. Are you staying the night with her?"
"Yeah." Jeremy said. The nurse nodded her head and walked out the door, closing it behind her. Jeremy looked over at his sister and smiled, causing Ashley to smile back.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:57 PM

"Oh.. No, it's not-- It really is a pleasure to meet you. I'm... Just worried that you're more injured than it looks. Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital or something?" She told and asked him. He thought for a little bit but decided that going to the hospital wouldn't be the right thing to do. He then rolled onto his stomach and pushed himself of the ground onto his knees with his better arm. His head down, he looked up at her through his hair and forced another small smile and snickered. He managed to finally stand up, but still slouching a bit.

"Aha... I thought it may be a bit awkward for you to be talking to me when I was like on the ground and stuff..." He joked his arm still around his bloodstained shirt and arm. "So... That thing I whispered.. I said... Well actually maybe it doesn't matter as much as I thought never mind..." He said looking away. He had then noticed that he had lost his shoe in the process and it was still stuck in the root that gave him so much trouble. He sighed and slowly walked over to it, trying to make it seem like he wasn't in any pain.

"Wow, this is embarrassing... My shoe fell off when I fell..." He smiled and quickly picked it up despite the pain. He looked around and slid his shoe back on and inched his way back to Cassie. "So... now what? I'm completely lost in terms of knowing where I am..." He looked down again and stood in front of her.

OoC: Lol failure I fell asleep typing some of this last night...

Old 07-18-2010, 07:02 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki and Ichiru

“Maybe we could head back to the field, before it gets dark?” After looking at the hill stretching up above them, Lani responded to Kiseki's question.

"That's probably a good idea," the younger twin answered, glancing back at Ichiru, who nodded in agreement. At least his head was in the conversation now. Kiseki glanced back at the hill, "We probably shouldn't try to climb it, even though it'd be quicker... It looks too steep."

"Our best bet seems to be going into the forest.. However, if we went that way, we'd have to keep walking until the hill becomes smaller or safe enough to climb." Ichiru finally spoke up, and Kiseki looked back to him, a hint of a pout appearing on his face.

"That could take forever..."

"You said yourself that the hill is too steep to climb."

"I know..." Kiseki sighed and looked at the elevated ground beside them. "I wish there was an easy way to get back up there." He could see roots sticking out frequently along the hill, which could actually have proven handy if one attempted to climb, but he wasn't going to suggest that - even though it looked possible. The last thing he wanted was for Ichiru or Lani to get hurt somehow. Despite the conversation between Ichiru and himself, Kiseki turned back to Lani, "What do you think?"

Cassie

Another pause followed Cassie's response, and then Clouse suddenly rolled over onto his stomach, pushing himself up onto his knees with his good arm. Although his hair was back in his eyes, Cassie noticed him look back up at her, forcing another smile as he snickered and finally made his way to his feet.

"Aha... I thought it may be a bit awkward for you to be talking to me when I was like on the ground and stuff..." He joked after he'd finally stood, ""So... That thing I whispered.. I said... Well actually maybe it doesn't matter as much as I thought never mind..." He looked away

So Cassie was right. He had whispered something. She wanted to question him of it, but decided against it. He seemed to notice something to his left, and sighed, walking over to it slowly.

"Wow, this is embarrassing... My shoe fell off when I fell..." Cassie's attention shifted to where he'd walked to, and she watched him pick up a shoe that had been lying on the ground near a root that was sticking out of the ground. Maybe that had been the cause of his fall? Cassie had tripped over those countless times herself.

After putting the shoe back on, he made his way back to Cassie, "So... now what? I'm completely lost in terms of knowing where I am..."

Cassie finally stood herself, brushing some dirt off of her knees. "Well... to be honest, I don't really know where I am, either..." She smiled sheepishly. "But I figure if we continue along this hill, it'll level out sooner or later. I'm pretty sure the park is right above it." She looked back to him, furrowing her brow in concern once more, "And you're sure you're okay?"

OoC: Lol if Lani, Kiseki and Ichiru go into the forest, they'll probably run into Cassie and Clouse.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:47 PM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland

"That's probably a good idea," agreed Kiseki, and his twin brother nodded in support of the notion. "We probably shouldn't try to climb it, even though it'd be quicker... It looks too steep."

Lani looked at the hill, mirroring Kiseki. Littering its side where roots, and the occasion branch or rock, which could, in theory, make it climbable. She knew that theory could be very different from practice…

"Our best bet seems to be going into the forest.. However, if we went that way, we'd have to keep walking until the hill becomes smaller or safe enough to climb." Ichiru’s suggestion made sense, it seemed less risky.

"That could take forever..." responded the other twin.

"You said yourself that the hill is too steep to climb."

"I know..." Kiseki sigh, and returned his gaze to the hill. Lani looked the other way, into the trees. That figure she’d seen earlier, hadn’t he bolted in there? Whoever it was hadn’t come back, was that an indication of a workable solution leading in that direction? Then again, Ashley and Jeremy had managed the hill…

"What do you think?" Kiseki’s voice startled her, she’d become maybe a little too concentrated in her thoughts.

“Well,” she started, shifting her weight her left, really not knowing how to answer. Lani could feel a headache coming on, she hated choosing like this. The elevated grounds could prove dangerous, despite earlier success. Then again, the forest could lead them…lost. If they stayed close to the ridge, that wasn’t as likely though, right? “Let’s maybe try the woods… first. If we don’t find anything…we can always come back,” she finally suggested, her gaze falling to the forest floor.

Old 07-18-2010, 10:46 PM

"Well... to be honest, I don't really know where I am, either..." She then smiled sheepishly and continued, "But I figure if we continue along this hill, it'll level out sooner or later. I'm pretty sure the park is right above it." He thought about that for a few seconds and decided that she was right. He nodded his head slightly in agreement. She then added, "And you're sure you're okay?" Clouse glanced off to the side thinking for a minute and then looked back at Cassie.

"Haha... Well, despite the fact that I can't really feel my arm, yeah... I'm pretty ok I guess!" The teen chuckled and bit his lip looking away once again. He tried lifting his injured arm, but couldn't stand the pain. "Gaaaahhhh! Ow!" He tightly shut his eyes as his arm flopped down beside him again. He lowered his head, not wanting to look at Cassie because he for some reason knew that she'd want him to go get it checked out. "I'm- I'm fine. I promise..." He said quietly

He decided to slowly unwrap his blood-drenched shirt from his arm to see the cut. After he did he dropped his shirt to the ground and looked at it. "Wow... That looks like a deep cut..." He looked at it in awe, his eyes widened as he realized that it was a very deep cut. "How did... How did that happen from tripping in the forest?" His voice started getting louder and he turned his head back to Cassie. "This- This is kinda bad..." Was the last thing he said before dropping to the ground. He had fainted from loss of blood, or maybe he can't handle big cuts?

OoC: Short posts are what I do best~

Old 07-18-2010, 11:26 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru and Kiseki

"Well..." There was a pause when Lani started to answer, "“Let’s maybe try the woods… first. If we don’t find anything…we can always come back.”

"Sounds good to me," Kiseki answered, and Ichiru nodded again in agreement.

Cassie

"Haha... Well, despite the fact that I can't really feel my arm, yeah... I'm pretty ok I guess!" He responded, chuckling afterward. Cassie still felt unsure, watching as he tried to lift his injured arm, which made him let out a cry of pain, allowing it to drop back to his side. The sudden yell made her jump slightly, although somehow she'd been expecting it. "I'm- I'm fine. I promise..."

A scowl came onto the blonde's face, "You really shouldn't--" She cut herself off as he unwrapped the blood-soaked shirt from his arm, revealing a deep cut.

"Wow... That looks like a deep cut..." Clouse spoke Cassie's very thoughts as he looked at it, his eyes widening at the sight. "How did... How did that happen from tripping in the forest?" He turned to look at Cassie then, his voice growing louder, "This- This is kinda bad..."

He suddenly collapsed then, startling the girl. He had either fainted from shock or blood loss. Cassie suspected the latter, considering the amount of blood that had soaked through the shirt.

"Clouse...?" She spoke his name, kneeling down by his unconcious body. She knew she'd get no response, but she tried anyway. It was obvious he need hospitalization, there was no doubt about it. No one else was around, so she'd have to get him there herself. But.. she was still lost.

"Crap..." She muttered to herself, glancing around her. She took Clouse's good arm and draped it over her shoulder, using it to help her pull him up from the ground. Afterward, she managed to get him onto her back, attempting to ignore the blood on his arm. Now if only she could find her way to the hospital...

OoC: Good thing the others are coming this way, huh? xD;