Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

Christopher "Chuck" Norris | Keiru
Martial Arts Teacher | Student
School

"I'm really sorry I'm a little late. It's my first day here and I got lost." a voice came from Christopher's left and he turned to see a new arrival.

"No, no, it's quite alright." Christopher smiled. "So, is that everyone? Ok, pick a partner and take your places."

Christopher watched the rest of the assembled students group with another person, and took to a position in the room together. Christopher noticed there were three without partners, the Keiru boy from earlier, the new arrival to the room, and then a rather athletic boy.

"So, you wanna be partners?" Keiru asked, looking at the athletic boy, who glared at Keiru.

"No chance." the boy replied. "I'm sure you could buy a partner for yourself."

With that, the boy walked away from Keiru, and towards the new arrival in the room.

"Hey, you wanna be my partner?" the boy asked.

Christopher looked at Keiru, before sighing, and took off his cowboy hat, placing it on his desk, and walked over to Keiru.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll work with you." Christopher said, offering a smile to Keiru. "Right class, my name is Mr. Norris. Today, I will be teaching you about Full Contact Martial Arts. Martial Arts should only ever be used in self defence, and nothing else, that is the code of honor. Now, let the sparring begin, and let nothing back, but remember, this is not boxing or wrestling, you use finesse, not power, aim for their weak points, and strike, like a cobra."

Christopher span his leg round, aiming for Keiru's head, but Keiru ducked, and sweeped his leg across the floor, in an attempt to knock Christopher off his feet. Christopher noticed this, and jumped at the right moment, avoiding the sweeping foot, and twirled round, his arm extended for a jab at Keiru, who managed to block it, holding Christopher's extended arm. Christopher smiled, and twisted his leg round, the blow connecting with the side of Keiru, who was winded by the blow.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:33 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

A few minutes of further silence passed before Ashley slowly released Ichiru, prompting him to do the same as she stepped back and looked at him. Kiseki, hearing footsteps behind them, turned his attention to Lani as she approached while Ichiru and Ashley stared at each other for a few seconds.

"You okay?" Jeremy turned around as well when Lani spoke, and Ichiru seemed to snap back to reality, looking at the blonde as well.

"Ashley fell asleep in class and had a nightmare." Jeremy responded. That should've explained it all.

"We should start heading to Art class." Ashley finally spoke, looking at the twins, who nodded in agreement. She turned and walked past Jeremy then, and Ichiru followed, glancing back at Kiseki. The younger twin paused for a moment, fully aware of his fresh injury again. He'd forgotten about it when they had been worried about Ashley, but now that his mind went back to it, he could feel the pain still there, throbbing in sync with his pulse. He hadn't helped the matter by running, that was for sure.

Taking a deep breath, he did his best to ignore it, as well as remove all signs of pain from his expression, and turned back to look at Lani, forcing an oddly convincing smile.

"Did you manage to get any sleep last night?"

Back in the classroom, Ichiru took his seat at the table with Jeremy and Ashley, hearing Mr. Tanner greet them from behind his desk. He noticed Kiseki and Lani were still in the hallway. Maybe they were talking. Mr. Tanner called Ashley up to the front, and Ichiru heard him asking her about her arms. He didn't pay much attention to the conversation, looking at the bottle of white paint and the brown vase that Jeremy and Ashley had brought in.

"What exactly are we supposed to do...?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Lani Hyland
School

"Ashley fell asleep in class and had a nightmare." Jeremy replied. He didn’t need to go into details, something happened in her slumber, what, it probably wasn’t the right time or place to ask.

"We should start heading to Art class." The brunette suggested and quickly started in that room’s direction, her brother and Ichiru following her there. Lani, however, noticing that Kiseki wasn’t tagging along, stayed put behind him, wondering why he wasn’t moving. She was about to ask if something was the matter before he spoke.

"Did you manage to get any sleep last night?"

The blonde was little surprised by the question, and nodded slowly, trying a smile.

“What about you?” Lani added, leaving out her own nightmare.

00C: Rush, sorry about the crap ^^'

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

"No, no, it's quite alright." the teacher responded to Stefan with a smile. "So, is that everyone? Ok, pick a partner and take your places." Stefan just stood there as he looked at everyone while they paired up. The only three that were left were himself and two other boys.

"So, you wanna be partners?" the one boy asked the athletic teenage boy.

"No chance." The athletic boy replied. "I'm sure you could buy a partner for yourself." With that, he walked away and walked over to Stefan. "Hey, you wanna be my partner?" Stefan paused as he looked over to Keiru, but saw that the teacher would spar with him.

"Yeah sure man." Stefan replied. He placed his bag in the corner with all the other bags and walked over to his partner. He didn't like it at all how this guy talked to Keiru just before. The two of them walked in the center of the room and listened to the instructions their teacher gave them. Once given, Stefan and his partner began to spar.

"My name is Kevin. What's yours?"

"Stefan." Stefan quickly ducked from a punch and got Kevin in the ribs with his own punch. Kevin let out a little breath but continued.

"Were you in football or anything Stefan?"

"Yeah actually, at my old school."

"I can tell from that punch. I'm on the football team. I could probably hook you up with a tryout if you want."

"Nah it's okay." Stefan blocked a kick from the side and continued.

"Have you seen that new student Ashley?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, she's my friend. I was hanging out with her at her house along with a few other people last night. She's really nice."

"Yeah and hot. I mean have you seen her rockin body? She must of been a cheerleader or gymnast or something. She's in my English class." Stefan's heart skipped a beat when he heard Kevin talking about Ashley like that. The shock took Stefan off guard and got himself tripped onto the floor. Stefan quickly got up and slammed his fist into Kevin's face, knocking him out cold. The thought of someone talking about Ashley as nothing more then to satisfy another person's filthy pleasure made something snap in Stefan. He just stood there looking down at Kevin as he did his best to steady his breathing so he wouldn't lose control.

"What exactly are we supposed to do...?" Jeremy heard Ichiru ask.

"You pick an object from the room and draw it on a piece of paper." Jeremy said with a smile as he placed his pencil on the paper and began to draw. He looked over at Ashley and saw her drawing next to him. Normally she was never this quiet so he knew something was wrong; he knew what was wrong though as well but didn't question her. Jeremy looked up at the doorway but didn't see Lani or Kiseki enter the room yet. He figured that maybe he was asking her to the dance or something. Jeremy's gaze traveled back over to his sister and placed an hand on hers. "Are you okay?" Jeremy asked, but Ashley just withdrew her hand and didn't speak. This action from his sister had completely caught Jeremy off guard. Ashley had sensed that and sighed.

"I'm sorry Jeremy. I've just really had enough of this."

"I know." Jeremy paused as he looked down. "Ashley...what happened in your dream?"

"I'll tell you once Kiseki and Lani come here." Ashley said as she kept her eyes on her paper. Jeremy nodded and looked over at Ichiru, questioning with his eyes why Ashley was acting this way. Normally she was her fun loving self, but now she's putting up a wall around herself and won't even open up to Jeremy.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:16 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Lani nodded slowly in response, and Kiseki realized the question had probably surprised her, having come out of nowhere.

"What about you?" She asked, and Kiseki nodded as well. He looked at her for a moment, sensing that she wasn't telling him everything, but decided not to ask if she didn't want to say.

"Yeah, I did." He finally responded verbally, trying his best to keep a convincing smile on his face. He paused then, his gaze shifting to the floor. Since class hadn't really started yet, he still had some time before they had to get back to the classroom...might as well take a shot now. He looked back up at Lani, fighting off the heat in his cheeks. "U-Um... Can I ask you something...?"

--
"You pick an object from the room and draw it on a piece of paper." Jeremy responded to Ichiru with a smile before beginning to draw himself. Ichiru looked at the blank paper in front of him, taking a pencil and simply holding it in his hand as he thought. His attention went back to Jeremy and Ashley when Jeremy put his hand on Ashley's, asking her if she was okay. However, to both boys' surprise, Ashley withdrew her hand in silence, but sighed a few seconds after.

"I'm sorry Jeremy. I've just really had enough of this."

"I know." Jeremy responded. He paused and looked down. "Ashley...what happened in your dream?"

Ichiru looked to the brunette, wondering this as well.

"I'll tell you once Kiseki and Lani come here." Ashley replied, keeping her eyes on the paper. Jeremy nodded, and Ichiru noticed him look at him, his eyes asking the very question Ichiru had on his mind. What had happened in that nightmare that was making Ashley act this way? It was odd that she wasn't opening up to her own brother. Ichiru had only known them for a few days, but there was no mistaking the bond that twins shared.

With this thought, Ichiru glanced back at the doorway. What were Kiseki and Lani doing? He knew they were most likely just talking - maybe Kiseki was even asking her to the dance, but knowing that Kiseki had a fresh injury from his nightmare that morning made him worry either way.

Old 10-25-2010, 04:13 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani
School

"Yeah, I did." Kiseki’s eyes, when Lani finally allowed her to met his; she picked up a hint of… the girl couldn’t quiet put her finger on it, but something about them seemed off. Maybe it had something to do with his answer, the sleep he’d gotten last night? After a short pause, he gave the floor a glancing, and the blonde wondered if he would add anything to the words he’d just spoken? Little later, Kiseki brought his gaze back up to Lani, his cheeks a smidge pink, which didn’t catch her attention much.

"U-Um... Can I ask you something...?"

“Of-of course… what is it?” The blonde’s reply sounded a little nervous, but not exaggeratingly so.

00C: Late and short...

Old 10-25-2010, 04:24 AM
Kaioo Offline

School

Christopher stopped sparring with Keiru when he noticed the newcomer from earlier punch the kid that had denied working with Keiru. Christopher walked over to the kid, placing a hand on his shoulder, the class stopping what they were doing.

"You should never use violence unless in self defence." Christopher sighed. "Even if you feel like you want to hit someone, restrain yourself. Be not the first that casts the stone."

Christopher glanced at the unconscious boy, raising his head to look at the rest of the class.

"I think we've learnt enough for today. See you all tomorrow, same time." Christopher sighed, his eyes darting to the clock. "Somebody get that kid outta here."

The class filed out, two kids stopping to pick up the unconscious boy, as Christopher studied Stefan, a frown clear on the man's face.

"Why did you punch him?" Christopher asked, studying the boy's features, before noticing Keiru. "Oh, Keiru, a word. You will be working with..."

Christopher looked at Stefan, trying to remember his name, before remembering that Stefan had not told him his name.

OOC:
suckish post is suckish

Old 10-25-2010, 01:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Of-of course... What is it?" Lani sounded a bit nervous when she replied, which made Kiseki pause a minute. He looked at the ground, his attempts to fight off the reddening of his cheeks failing.

"I-I was wondering... i-if you don't have anyone to go with already..." Kiseki forced himself to look back up at Lani before continuing. "Would you.. go to the dance w-with m-me?"

OoC: Short post is short >< Don't know what to post for Ichiru.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:53 PM
false pretence Offline

As Stefan stood there to calm himself down, the teacher had walked over to him and placed an hand on his shoulder.

"You should never use violence unless in self defence." The teacher then sighed. "Even if you feel like you want to hit someone, restrain yourself. Be not the first that casts the stone." Stefan didn't say anything at first. He glanced up and saw that the students all stopped what they were doing and looked at him. The students who made eye contact with Stefan quickly looked away in fear.

"I think we've learnt enough for today. See you all tomorrow, same time." Mr. Norris paused to look at the clock. "Somebody get that kid outta here." Stefan watched as the students exited the classroom; two boys then carrying the unconscious boy and hurrying out of the classroom.

"Why did you punch him?" Mr. Norris asked. Stefan took in a calming breath and looked at him.

"Because he was talking about my friend Ashley in a disturbing way. He said that she had a rocking body and such. Hearing everything that he was saying about her just set something off. I'm really sorry." Stefan said in a steady voice. Though he wasn't sorry at all for what he did. It was pretty much clear now that Stefan had made a new enemy already.

"Oh, Keiru, a word. You will be working with..." Mr. Norris paused as he looked over at Stefan.

"Stefan Salvatore, sir." Stefan said, then looking over at Keiru. "I'll be happy to be your partner. I heard what that guy said to you earlier in class. If he gives you any problems then just let me know." Stefan gave a friendly smile and walked over to get his bag, then exiting the classroom.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Kaioo Offline

School

Christopher listened to Stefan's explanation, and watched as he collected his bag, and then left the room. Christopher turned to look at Keiru who had silently crossed the room, and was at the door.

"See you tomorrow then, Keiru." Christopher said, and Keiru turned to look at him, nodding in response, and left the room.

Christopher sighed, walking over to his chair, and sitting in it, soon drifting off to sleep.

~
Christopher was in a heavily dark area, when suddenly a large shape burst into existence in front of him, two grey humanoid figures stepping out of the bright light, guns in hand. Christopher stumbled backwards in shock, turning to sprint away, the trees around him causing even more paranoia, horrifying shapes forming around him as his mind played tricks on him. A bolt of light fizzled past him, scorching his shoulder, a sharp pain shredding his body, nearly causing him to lose his footing as he ran. Several more shots went off, one hitting him dead on his left leg, and he was sent flying onto the floor, scraping his face on the rugged ground.

Christopher's eyes snapped open, and he winced as he felt a pain on his left side of his face, the same side he had landed on in his nightmare. As he stood up, he faltered as he put weight on his left leg, and let out a small cry of pain. He felt a pain in his right shoulder, and rubbed it, wincing in pain as he made contact with the burn on his shoulder. Christopher cursed under his breath, contemplating what he was going to do. He sighed, sitting back down in the chair, noticing the cup of coffee sat on the desk, and took a sip of it, smiling as it was just right, and began loyally drinking the coffee, until he had devoured it all, and he no longer felt tired, but for how long he did not know.

~
Keiru entered the somewhat empty hallway, noticing nobody walking in the hall at all, walking slowly down the hallway, his footsteps echoing down it. Suddenly, two kids stepped out from the shadows, smiling as they approached Keiru, who realised they wore the same clothes as the kid who had been knocked out earlier wore. The nearest kid swung a punch, which slammed into Keiru's face, and he was flung backwards into the wall on his flank, his head slamming into it, his bag skidding across the floor. He stumbled back to his feet as the two boys charged at him, launching a kick to the gut of the first, but was quickly set upon by the other, another punch connecting with his head, and Keiru felt pain pierce his body, in the back of his head, as well as his face. He felt a liquid trickle down the back of his head, whilst his face was darkened on either cheek. Small blood spatterings were evident on his white shirt, as well as a large patch on the back of his shirt.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:13 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

As he waited nervously for Lani's response, Kiseki thought he heard the faint sound of footsteps echoing in the empty hallway. He looked up, not seeing the source of the steps at first, narrowing his eyes. Surely he hadn't fallen asleep again, right? This was reminding him of a dream he'd had not too long ago...

A thud suddenly echoed off of the walls, making the ebony haired teen jump. What was going on? Was there someone else in the hall besides them?

"Did you hear that?"

Back in the classroom, Ichiru looked at the doorway for the upteenth time, sighing softly. Class had already started by now, and Kiseki and Lani still weren't back. Even if Kiseki had been asking her to the dance, it wouldn't have taken this long. He would've been back in the classroom before it started.

He looked back at Jeremy and Ashley, finally speaking. "Kiseki and Lani are starting to worry me..."

Old 10-27-2010, 05:02 PM
The Luna Diviner

OOC : I know I’ve been really late last and this week, but as I finish my exams, school work and project, it should get better!

Lani
School

"I-I was wondering... i-if you don't have anyone to go with already..." Kiseki’s cheeks were now a bright shade of red, which were even more noticable now that he was looking up at her. "Would you.. go to the dance w-with m-me?"

Lani blinked once, hoping she’s heard him correctly. It toke a few minutes to sink in as the pause grew longer, but for some reason, when she tried to answer, the words seemed to get stuck in her throat. By this point, the blonde’s cheeks were a light sade of red, and bured slightly. After a good breath, Lani opened her mouth… but snapped it shut when the sounds of footsteps began echoing down the halls. Not long after, the a louder thud was heard, sounding differantly then books falling or something of the such.

"Did you hear that?" Kieski asked.

« Y-yes I did, it came from over there, right ? » Lani pointed down the hall, in the direction in which the sound came from. « And…I, I’d love to go to the dance with you… » the girl’s voice trailed off a bit, but her face went back to the tomato red after she realised sh’d said the word « love ». She gave Kiseki a nice smile before turning back in the direction of the sounds…

00C: Oh and those line things are like quotation marks in French, as the keyboard is set for the language ^^'

Old 10-27-2010, 05:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Y-yes I did, it came from over there, right?" Kiseki nodded in response to Lani, turning to look back in the direction the sounds had come from. "And... I, I'd love to go to the dance with you..."

It took a moment for the words to sink in, but when they did, Kiseki's head snapped back around to look at Lani in shock. At first, he wasn't quite sure he'd heard right, but when he saw the blonde give him a nice smile, he knew he had. As he overcame his shock, he returned the smile, his cheeks still burning.

Another sound from the opposite direction brought him to look back that way, his eyes narrowing. "Maybe we should go see what's going on. Someone could be hurt."

Old 10-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

As Ashley was quietly drawing the picture of the vase, her attention went to Ichiru when he spoke.

"Kiseki and Lani are starting to worry me..."
"Yeah I know. What the heck are they doing?" Ashley asked as she looked at the doorway with concern written all over her face.
"Maybe..." Jeremy was cut off by Ashley as she raised her pointer finger at him but didn't look at Jeremy.
"Shh shh." Ashley listened out to the hallway where noises could be heard faintly. After a few more seconds of listening, Ashley stood up and walked over to Mr. Tanner.

"Hey Ashley. What's up?"
"Would it be okay if Ichiru, Jeremy and I go see if Lani and Kiseki are alright? We promise to be back here quickly." Ashley whispered. Mr. Tanner shook his head and gave her a hall pass that the three of them could use. Ashley stiffed it in her back pocket and nodded, then walked back over to the group.

"What did you say?" Jeremy asked.
"Let's go. We're gonna find Lani and Kiseki." Jeremy looked over at Ichiru and nodded, then standing up and following his sister out of the classroom. After quickly turning a corner, Ashley almost bumped into Kiseki and Lani.

"Where have you guys bee-" Jeremy was cut off by a sound of someone getting thrown into a locker or something. Ashley and Jeremy looked at each other for a brief second before running down the hallway, then making another turn.

"What the?!" Ashley gasped as she saw a boy on the floor with a large blood stain on the back of his white shirt. A few feet away from him were two football players, ready for the next attack. "Leave him alone!" Ashley yelled as the one teenager began to charge at the injured boy again. Ashley sprinted down the hallway as fast as she could and fell to her knees a few feet from the boy and slid right in front of him, using her own body as a shield. The punch made contact with the back of Ashley's head with full force and sent her flying into a locker.

"Oh that was a huge mistake!" Jeremy then ran forward himself. After once the football player realized what he did, the two of them ran down the hallway and were out of sight. Jeremy quickly reached his sister and fell to his knees as well.

"I'm okay..." Ashley slowly said as she felt a little dizzy.
"Are you sure Ashley? I swear, that guy is dead when I see him again!" Ashley didn't say anything as she touched the back of her head, feeling a sore lump developing. Her gaze then shifted over to the injured boy as she slowly stood up.

"Don't move." Ashley said as she walked over to the girls' bathroom that were only a few lockers away and came out with a large handful with paper towels. She knelt down on her knees next to the boy and gently placed a paper towel on the back of his head, doing her best not to hurt him anymore than he is. "My name is Ashley." Ashley paused as she placed another paper towel on his head and applied a little pressure, still doing her best to not hurt him. "Why would they attack you?"
Old 10-28-2010, 06:11 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Yeah I know. What the heck are they doing?" Ashley responded to looked over at the doorway, her expression mirroring that of Ichiru's.

"Maybe..." Jeremy stopped before finishing his sentence when Ashley raised her pointer finger. She seemed to listen then for a few moments before getting up and going over to Mr. Tanner's desk. After a short conversation, she walked back over to the table.

"What'd you say?" Jeremy asked.

"Let's go. We're gonna find Kiseki and Lani." Ashley responded, and Jeremy looked over at Ichiru, who rose from his seat simultaneously with the other boy, following Ashley out into the hall.

Kiseki and Lani were still in the same place; just around the first corner. Ashley nearly bumped into them upon turning it, and Ichiru nearly crashed into Ashley. Both of them appeared to be fine, thankfully, although Ichiru could tell Kiseki was still in a lot of pain despite his outward appearence.

"Where have you guys bee-" Ashley started to speak, but stopped when a loud thud echoed throughout the hall. Ashley and Jeremy looked at each other for a brief moment before running down the hall in the direction of the sound. Ichiru looked to Kiseki and Lani then.

"You guys okay? We were getting worried."

"Y..Yeah..." Kiseki responded with a small smile. "Sorry for making you worry."

Another thud echoed in the hall, like someone had been thrown into a locker. Ichiru glanced at Kiseki before heading down the hall in the direction of the sounds, the younger twin on his heels. The two arrived to see Ashley on the ground in front of another boy with white hair who had a large spot of blood on his back.

"What the..?!" The two could see two football players running off down the hall as Jeremy approached the fallen teens. Ichiru and Kiseki ran over to the group, keeping a little distance as Ashley spoke.

"I'm okay..."

"Are you sure Ashley? I swear, that guy is dead when I see him again!" Ashley didn't respond to her brother, reaching up to touch the back of her head. She looked to the other boy, then.

"Don't move." The twins watched her disappear into the girls' bathroom for a few seconds, reappearing with a large handful of paper towels. As she put the towels to the back of his head, where the blood must have been coming from, she introduced herself, proceeding to ask "Why would the attack you?"

Ichiru took notice of the large amount of blood on his shirt, as well as the darkened spots on his cheeks.

"Maybe we should take him to the nurse." Kiseki spoke Ichiru's thoughts as he knelt down beside the fallen boy in unision with his brother.

OoC: Fail >.>