Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-12-2010, 03:55 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

OoC: Moonlight gave me permission to bunny Lani, although I probably won't do much aside from move her from here to there lol.

IC: Kiseki and Lani had fallen silent since Ichiru and Ashley had come downstairs, which made one wonder if they were still there, even. Ichiru would have questioned this himself if Kiseki hadn't backed into him in the darkness.

By now, Ashley had shut down her computer and started a decent fire in the living room, which Jeremy remarked on. He tried to open a can of soda upon entering the living room, only to have it explode, most of which landing on Ashley's pants.

"Jeremy!"

"Sorry!" Ashley sighed and stomped up the stairs after her brother's response. Jeremy returned to the kitchen and looked at the others. "I think I just pissed her off..." He looked down, but both twins could see the smile on his face. It had been kind of funny, but laughing would have made her angrier, most likely.

A few minutes later, Ashley returned wearing silk, pink pajama pants and a black tanktop that showed a little of her stomach. Ichiru could see a little of one of the scars on her stomach, but didn't say anything.

She entered the kitchen then, although the dialogue between her and Jeremy was lost to both twins, who became distracted by different things. Ichiru was staring out of the window absentmindedly, and Kiseki's mind was wandering, thinking about random things - one of which was the dance that was coming up in only a few days. If he was going to ask Lani he'd have to do it soon...

Ashley picked up the food then, taking it into the living room and directing everyone there. The remaining trio (Lani, Kiseki and Ichiru) followed her into the living room.

"Oh crap!" Both twins looked at Ashley as she looked at Jeremy. "I forgot the books in the trunk."

"I'll go get it. Give me your keys." Jeremy put on his hoodie after responding, heading off to get the keys once Ashley told him where they were. Not long after he'd come back in with the books, the door swung open, and the twins jumped simultaneously with Ashley and Jeremy.

"Sorry to scare you guys. We're watching the boys for a few days." A woman, a baby and a toddler stood in the doorway.

"Hi Ashley!" The toddler, a boy, ran over and hugged Ashley, from whom the twins learned his name was Jesse. He went over to Jeremy then, wrestling him on the couch.

"Someone wants to see you Ashley." Ashley was given the baby, who she started bouncing on her lap. Ichiru couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"Aunt Jenna, these are our friends, Lani, Stefan, Ichiru and Kiseki." Ashley introduced the group, glancing back at them before looking to her aunt.

"Nice to meet you." Ichiru and Kiseki greeted her in unision, both offering a warm smile. Kiseki's gaze was drawn away to the fire then, watching the flames dance around each other. He heard Ashley's aunt, Jenna, ask Jeremy to help her put a crib together, to which he agreed, taking Jesse with him.

Although Kiseki seemed to have zoned out, Ichiru continued to watch Ashley playing with the baby, returning her smile when she turned to look at the group.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Time flew by a little bit as Jeremy came downstairs with a baby gate in his hands and Jesse following after him. Jeremy set up the baby gate on the bottom of the stairs while Jenna set up the other one on the top of the stairs. After when Jenna was finished with the gate she walked over to Ashley and grabbed Justin.

"It's time to eat little guy." she then turned over to Jesse. "You want something to eat also? We have plenty of food."
"Yes please."
"Jesse, we have some cheese sticks and sauce that we made a little while ago too." Ashley said as she pointed to them. All of a sudden the lights flickered back on, causing Ashley to shut her eyes for a second or two from the sudden brightness. A beeping noise that only lasted three seconds was heard from the kitchen, which meant her laptop was charging now.

"Finally." Jeremy said as he walked into the kitchen, going down to the basement to get Justin a highchair. Jesse smiled at Ashley and grabbed one of the cheese sticks. Then he noticed that Ashley's one wrists was bandaged up and the other one had an awfully large bruise in the middle of her arm.

"What happened Ashley?" Jesse asked as he bit into one of the sticks. Ashley looked down to what he was referring to, then looked back up at him.
"I fell down a hill and hurt myself." Ashley said as she lifted up her pant's leg and showed him her knee."
"Ouch! Did it hurt?"
"A little, yeah, but I'm fine now."
"That's good." Jesse gave Ashley another hug and walked into the kitchen with Jenna and his brother. Jeremy then returned to the others and sat down on the other couch. Ashley sat back against the back of the couch and turned her head towards the fire, resting her head on her right arm and letting her hair fall down to the point where no one could see her eyes. She then closed them to rest her eyes, hearing Jeremy talking but slowly began to drift away. The only thing that appeared in her head was a quick flash of a blade that suddenly woke her up with a little scream coming from her, but only loud enough for her friends to hear. Jeremy quickly turned his head and saw his sister taking a few deep breaths.

"Ashley what happened?"
"I started to fall asleep and I saw something."
"No falling asleep. Here, eat." Jeremy offered Ashley an mozzarella stick and looked at her as she took it.
"You know if I keep on eating these then I'm gonna turn fat." Ashley said as she bit into it. Jeremy just gave out a laugh and looked at her.
"Yeah right. With the parkour that we do you're never turning fat. Besides, the doctors said we both have an extremely high metabolism."
"Thank God." Ashley smiled and looked at everyone else, rubbing both of her eyes, fighting to stay awake.

(having a block lol. if you wanna skip to the next day then that's fine with me ^-^)
Old 10-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

00C : Time skip is cool, but… I don’t feel right being the one to do it ^^’

Lani Hyland
Ashley and Jeremy’s house

Moments after Ashley directed the young boy to the cheese sticks, the lights suddenly flashed on, meaning that the power had finally been restored. Lani, somehow, seemed to adjust quickly to the fast change in illumination. Maybe it was because she had closed her eyes right before the electricity sparked back to life?

"Finally." Jeremy’s voice could be heard out of the kitchen. At the same time, Jesse toke one of the snack items and was gazing over at Ashley. He quickly noticed her injuries, the ones she had sustained after falling down the hill back in the woods.

"What happened Ashley?" He asked, starting on one of the sticks, almost prompting the girl to look down at the bandages and bruise.

"I fell down a hill and hurt myself." She replied, after bringing her attention back to Jesse and brought up her pant leg, revealing the knee she had hurt during the fall.

"Ouch! Did it hurt?"

"A little, yeah, but I'm fine now." Ashley responded.

"That's good." Jesse gave the brunette a comforting hug before heading into the kitchen, and Jeremy returned into the room once again. Silence lingered in the air, everyone probably tired from the day. Another factor was probably from not being able to sleep at night, not without being hounded by those nightmares that is. Lani considered the information that had been found, and wondered carefully if they had found the key cause of the terror. She really hoped so, actually dreaming of calm autumn and furry kittens would be… wonderful, but anything that wasn’t out to kill would be great too! She smiled weakly, her gaze going over to Ashley, whose face was half obscured by her hair, Jeremy, Stefan, Ichiru and finally, Kiseki. A weak shout from Ashley, however, snapped the blonde’s attention back to her.

"Ashley what happened?" Jeremy asked, sounding concerned.

"I started to fall asleep and I saw something." She recalled, prompting her brother to offer her a mozza stick in attempts to keep her awake. Lani wondered if something bad had started to unfold in the little time she must have been sleeping. Their conversation shifted over to metabolism..

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-15-2010, 07:37 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: you guys go ahead and post. my computer crashed and won't be fixed until about a week or so. im using my wii right now but i cant actually make a character post do to how long it would take and no spell check, so kei can bunny my character until i get this dumb computer fixed. dont worry about me getting lost because i can still view the rp from my tv.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:05 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Sorry to hear that D: I hope you get it fixed soon.
And a time skip sounds alright with me, as long as everyone's okay with it (which, since we all just agreed that means you are :'D lol)

IC: Shortly after Jesse was directed to the mozzarella sticks, the lights flickered back on, and a beeping noise was heard from the kitchen. Kiseki seemed to adjust to the change in light easily, having been staring into the fire for the past several moments, but Ichiru was left blinking for a few moments as his eyes adjusted.

"Finally." Jeremy's voice was heard from the kitchen as Jesse took a cheese stick and looked back at Ashley, instantly noticing her injury.

"What happened Ashley?" He took a bite of the cheese stick after speaking, and Ashley looked down at her bandaged wrist.

"I fell down a hill and hurt myself." She responded, pulling up her pant leg to show him her injured knee.

"Ouch! Did it hurt?"

"A little, yeah, but I'm fine now."

"That's good." Jesse gave Ashley a hug before heading into the kitchen. Silence fell then, and Ichiru was forced to stifle a yawn. Kiseki returned Lani's smile when he noticed her looking at him, but both twins' attention shifted to Ashley when she let out a small scream.

"Ashley, what happened?" Jeremy asked with concern.

"I started to fall asleep and I saw something." Ashley responded, and Jeremy gave her a cheese stick.

"No falling asleep. Here, eat."

Ashley took the cheese stick and bit into it. "You know, if I keep eating these I'm gonna turn fat."

The twins tried not to laugh, although Jeremy did. The conversation then shifted to parkour and metabolism. Ichiru averted his gaze to the ground, starting to zone out himself. Now that they knew what exactly they were up against, maybe they actually could put a stop to it. His hopes weren't too high, though...

((Time skip :D))

The next morning, Ichiru, who had refused to fall asleep the previous night, was sitting up against the wall, finally beginning to doze off. However, his head snapped up when a scream came from the room next to him. He jumped up, running to his brother's room.

"Kiseki?" He called for him as he hastily opened the door, seeing the younger twin turning over onto his side, his arms wrapped around his stomach. Ichiru noticed with relief that he was awake now. "Are you okay?" He rushed to Kiseki's bedside, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Let me see." He pushed Kiseki back over onto his back, emitting a small but obviously shocked gasp as the younger twin rested on his back. A deep slash crossed his stomach, blood seeping through his white t-shirt. The sticky red liquid covered the bottom of his arms now, from Kiseki wrapping them around his stomach. He was breathing heavily, most likely from a combination of shock and pain.

"My God..." Kiseki finally looked at Ichiru when he spoke again, and the older twin turned toward the door. "Don't move, I'll get the first aid kit." Kiseki watched him disappear through the open door, returning moments later with a white box that had a red cross on it. He opened it, and Kiseki shut his eyes, biting his lip as Ichiru slowly lifted his shirt in order to get it away from the wound. Although he was expecting it, he jumped when cold liquid met the wound, hissing slightly at the burning.

"Be still, it will only take a minute." Ichiru cleared the blood, and cleaned the wound, quickly taking the gauze bandage from the kit and helping Kiseki sit up slowly before wrapping the bandage(s) securely around his waist to stop the blood flow. The younger twin dropped back onto the bed with a sigh then, his breathing back to normal. "You should stay out of school today. You can't go with an injury like that."

Kiseki turned his head to look at his brother. "No, I wanna go."

"Kiseki--"

"I want to go." Ichiru sighed at his twin's stubborness, closing up the kit and sitting it on the nightstand nearby.

"Fine..." Kiseki raised up slowly then, wincing at the pain. Ichiru stepped back as he stood, giving his brother a reassuring smile before making his way over to the closet to change. "You sure you don't need any help?"

"Nah, I've got it." Kiseki responded from the closet. Ichiru hesitated for a few minutes, then turned and headed out of the room.

"I'll meet you downstairs, then. Be careful."

"`Kay."

OoC: I'll bring them to school in the next post. xD; Sorry about the rushed bandaging process; didn't feel like describing it all.

Old 10-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Later that night when everyone had left, Ashley was by herself in her own room with the door closed listening to her ipod. On her small nightstand which had a glass the water sat there nest to her diary, but Ashley was too tired to write in it. She reached out and too a sip of it, then putting it back. Ashley closed her eyes and leaned up against her pillows, ready to fall asleep. The water in the glass began to bubble from the bottom a little bit as the rim of the glass began to slowly melt, dripping onto the table like water drops as white smoke came from the melting glass. The walls around Ashley began to move in a motion like ripples on a surface of water, then a face of a man appearing. He stretched out of the wall in the side of Ashley and glided in front of her, holding a large knife in the shape of an eagle's nail. He held it up to her neck and began to slide it across her neck, but didn't puncture the skin. He made it so only a red line would appear...

Ashley quickly opened her eyes and sat up, feeling a little stinging sensation around her neck. She stood up and walked over to her mirror, seeing the red mark. Ashley was about to yell for Jeremy, but the last thing she wanted to do was worry him. With a deep breath Ashley turned off her ipod and walked over to her bed, shutting off the light and falling asleep.

The next morning came as Ashley opened her eyes from a dreamless night. For once she had actually gotten a good amount of sleep. With this new energy, Ashley quickly stood up and walked into her bathroom, plugging in the curling iron and making long tight curls throughout her hair. When Ashley was finished she looked at herself in the mirror, happy with her hair today. Secretly she wanted to look pretty for Ichiru when she saw him in school. Ashley then unplugged the curling iron and got dressed, changing into a thin pink t-shirt with a black skull in the front and a hood in the back, light blue tattered jeans and her new pair of black converse sneakers that her aunt gave to her last night after when everyone left the house. Ashley looked at herself in the mirror one last time as she placed on her mother's necklace and rosemary body spray. The red mark from her neck was completely gone, but the bruise on her right arm was still there, along with the ace bandage on her left wrist that she was forced to wear.

"So far everything's going good." Ashley said as she put in a silver pair of medium sized hooped earrings and turned around, grabbing her bag which had her cell phone, ipod, school books and a bottle of water and walking out of her room. When she got downstairs she saw that Jeremy was in the kitchen. Jenna and the two boys were still asleep.

"Wow. You looking pretty for someone?" Jeremy questioned as he looked at his sister.
"Is it too much?"
"No no, you look really pretty." Jeremy reassured her with a smile. Ashley smiled back and looked at the time, seeing that the two of them needed to leave. Jeremy grabbed his keys and walked out of the house, Ashley following after him. The two of them got onto the car and left. As they were driving away, Ashley saw that Stefan was getting into his car as well and left for school.

"Stefan is right behind us." Ashley said. Jeremy looked in his rear view mirror and saw him.
"You're right." Jeremy said as he tapped on his horn a few times. When they got to school Stefan and Jeremy parked next to each other and got out at the same time. The group greeted one another and walked into the school together. Stefan's first period was History though, so him, Ashley, Ichiru and Kiseki weren't in the same class. The group separated into their own classrooms and waited for class to start. Ashley sat in the same seat as before and looked out the window.

"You look really pretty. I like your hair like that." One of the football players commented to Ashley. Ashley just gave him a friendly smile and continued to look out the window, waiting for the twins to arrive.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:49 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Several minutes later, Kiseki descended the stairs, dressed and ready to go. It was obvious he was still feeling a little pain, or just some discomfort, but he didn't say anything.

"Are you sure you want to go to school like this?" Ichiru looked at him with concern as his brother ventured into the kitchen to grab a packet with two Poptarts.

"I'm fine, really." Kiseki opened the pack, handing Ichiru one of the Poptarts and putting the other in his mouth before going to throw away the wrapper. "Let's get to school before we're late."

Ichiru hesitated, but nodded, and the twins exited the house, getting into Ichiru's car.

"So..." Kiseki thought for a moment, seeking to change the subject, as well as the gloomy atmosphere. "...Oh yeah! Last night, when you and Ashley were alone, did you--?"

"I did." Ichiru responded bluntly, but the younger twin smiled. Ichiru glanced at him then. "And, although I'm thankful for your putting me in that situation, I'll also have to get you back." He smirked at his brother as he pulled into the school parking lot. Ashley and Jeremy's car was already there, which meant they were inside.

The twins got out at the same time, although Kiseki had forgotten what Ichiru had said by now, having not really been paying attention when he mentioned getting him back. The gash on his stomach was throbbing slightly, but he ignored it, following Ichiru inside to their English class.

Ichiru noticed Ashley instantly, sitting in the same seat as before. She looked different today, though. Her hair was curled, and she was wearing a thin pink shirt with a black skull on its front, and a hood on its back with a pair of light blue tattered jeans. Since her head was turned toward the window, he could see the medium sized silver hoop earrings that hung from her ears as well. All in all, she looked..beautiful to him. Somehow it was like he was seeing her for the first time all over again.

"Hey." He and Kiseki took their seats, Ichiru beside Ashley, and Kiseki behind Ichiru. The elder twin smiled at her, speaking with far more ease than he had the previous night. "You look really pretty today."

Old 10-17-2010, 08:43 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Home- School

Night, it screams sleep, how can one fight it? Resisting it only gets harder with time; tiredness starts to gnaw at the mind, gains influence. Drowsiness starts to seep past the barrier that has been set up to keep it away; it’s too strong to hold back now. Despite having lost last time, it seems that won’t help now, even if it was a dreamless slumber. Few are restful like it, but that doesn’t appear to be assisting any. The clock strikes three, but it’s only a matter of time. Hazel eyes seal, with the intent of opening only a moment later. But… they don’t. Tonight, resistance was futile, the wall collapsed…

Everything is dark, but not completely black. The source of light is untraceable, yet present none the less, leaving enough to move without collision with the many obstacles. They appear sharp, but nothing else about them is visible. Moving, something feels like is coming… but from where? The atmosphere is menacing, those who draw near… they are not friendly. Escaping seems logical, attempts are made, nothing happens. Frozen, stuck in the clearing completely vulnerable, praying they somehow don’t come. Time flows slowly; each second feels like hours as howling echoes in the distance. Each time, it’s louder, they are closing in, and nothing can be done about it. Finally, they emerge from all directions, ruby red eyes glowing intensively, fixed for the target. These vicious hounds move ever so slowly, almost toying before they go in for the kill.

“No! G-go away!” Lani cried out, pleading for the canine beasts to return back to wherever they came from. Nothing happened.

“It is in vain” A cloaked figured spoke eerily and the blonde could barely see him behind the cluster of incoming hounds. Almost oblivious to its presence, they kept moving forward, not changing their pace in any way. Finally all at once they all lept, blood stained clawed drawn and ready to…

She squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for the…

“LANI!”

Haukea? It sounded like her, and the blonde couldn’t help but blink a few times, the image of the ceiling flashing until her eyes stayed open.

“What happened?” The older girl demanded, a worried look pasted on her tired face. By those two words alone, Lani knew her sister suspected something.

“N-nothing,” started the blonde, throwing the thin sheets off of her body.

“Look, I’ve been reading up on those nightmares, and…” Haukea’s gaze then diverted to the alarm clock, and her dark eyes widened at the time she saw. “We’ll talk about this later, you’re almost late for school,”

With that, Haukea silently left the room, closing the door softly behind her. Lani blinked again, hoping her sister hadn’t figured out the gravity of those nightmares. With University, she had a lot on her plate, and it showed. With that, the blonde got out of bed and started getting ready.

The drive was quiet, as in, devoid of any speech, but Haukea’s car was a squeaking, rattling mess of a vehicle. Usually, she had courses all day, but for the next week, the science classrooms were being used for something her sister hadn’t mentioned, and the classes were cancelled. Bio was her major, and that meant she had a lot of extra time on her hands. Despite that, she still looked stressed out…

And with that, the car pulled up in front of the school, and outside, there were still many students. Driving had bought plenty of time! “Bye Lani!” Haukea smiled weakly as her sister left her small vehicle.

“Bye!” And with that, the tires started against the road and at the next street, the car turned and vanished from sight. With that, the blonde began to walk toward the doors, and Bio class…

Last edited by Moonlight; 10-17-2010 at 08:58 AM. Reason: One letter would have thrown off the word, which would have messed the meaning up...
Old 10-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley was sitting in the closest seat to the window, footsteps that were coming towards her could be heard.

"Hey." Ichiru said as Ashley turned her head around and saw Ichiru sit next to her and Kiseki sit in the seat behind Ichiru. "You look really pretty today."
"Thank you." Ashley smiled as she turned her body around in the chair so she could see the twins better. After a few minutes of watching the rest of the students enter the class and take their seats, the bell rang and first period started. Ashley turned her body around again so she could look at the front of the classroom.

The class itself seemed to be dragging on and on as the minutes went by very slowly. She couldn't even talk to the twins because the teacher was doing a lesson. The only thing she could pretty much do was glance over at Ichiru and give him a pretty smile each time. A burning in her eyes suddenly started up as she looked out the widow, closing her eyes and zoning out. She quickly opened her eyes and took a deep breath, watching the teacher pass out medium sized books to everyone.

"Today you guys are going to be writing a picture prompt and whatever you don't finish you'll just have for homework. Be creative and come up with a really good story. The minimum pages you can wright are four pages." Ashley opened up the book and flipped through the pages as she drowned out the teacher. She opened up to one of the pages and found blood smears on one page and a bloody knife in the other. She quickly looked up and saw that everyone was moving in slow motion while she stayed the same. Ashley's eyes widened as she quickly shut them.

"Come on Ashley. Wake up wake up wake up..." Ashley said to herself as she kept her eyes tightly closed. All of a sudden the students, books and even the teacher turned into ash and collapsed onto the ground, desks and chairs. An dark shadow engulfed the room as Ashley opened her eyes, seeing the same man who pulled her out of one of her dreams and into the tunnel.

"You know, you shouldn't fall asleep in class." said the tall man as he dragged the knife onto the chalk board and made sparks come flying out. Ashley quickly stood to her feet and ran out of the classroom as fast as she can, the man laughing. When she ran out to the hallway, she found herself in the middle of the classroom again. The ground was covered with brown dirty water; the ceiling dripping of the same brown water as well. In the front of the classroom stood the man facing Ashley with an grin.

"Wh-who are you?" Ashley asked in fear as tears drowned her eyes and slid down her cheeks.
"You look so beautiful Ashley, just like your ancestor who trapped me in the church. Your family members, along with other families, trapped us slaves in the church and lit it on fire!" he said as he slowly walked over to Ashley with the knife out. Ashley backed away and sat in one of the desks with tears streaming down her face.

"Please...don't..." Ashley pleaded.
"You have nothing to worry about. This won't hurt...one...little...BIT!" He then brought down the knife...

Ashley quickly snapped open her eyes and let out a loud long scream, making every student in the class jump and look at her. The teacher stood looking at Ashley for a few moments in shock.

"Miss Gilbert, are you alright?" he asked with a worried looked. Ashley just quickly looked over at the twins and then back over to the teacher.
"I-I'm sorry..." Ashley said as she looked down. In her opened book was a long chunk of one of her curls just laying on top of the book. Ashley slowly reached for it with her shaky hand and held it up in front of her, seeing her own dark hair between her fingers. Her mouth just hung open in fear as more tears drowned her eyes. A few seconds later the bell rang and Ashley was the first one to stand up and hurry out of the room with her book and school bag. Jeremy was the third to exit his classroom as he saw Ashley walking fast down the hallway.

"Ashley? Ashley!" Jeremy ran down the hallway and turned the corner, but lost his sister in the crowd. Ashley quickly ran under the stairs and leaned up against the wall, taking a few deep breaths and attempted to calm down.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 10-18-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Christopher "Chuck" Norris|Keiru
Martial Arts Teacher|Student
School

Christopher was nervous if he was truthful. It was his first day of working at the school, having just got the job the night prior. He was going to be the martial arts teacher for the school. His cowboy hat shielded his eyes as he entered the hallway, repeating mentally the classroom he had been told to use. Memories flashed in his head of his dream the night before, it was so, horrid. It was unbearable, and he mindlessly rubbed at his lower left half of his stomach, where he had a large scar. What puzzled Christopher was the fact that the scar was right where he had been bitten by a shark in his dream, and the pain he had felt had been so real, so horrifying.

Christopher stopped walking as he found himself outside his designated classroom, and pushed open the door, walking calmly in. He scanned the room, smiling at all the mats on the floor. He was going to enjoy this. Dropping his backpack next to his desk in the corner of the room, he decided to sit down on the only chair in the room, scanning through the paperwork on his desk. His first class wouldn't start for another hour, but the thing that troubled him was the fact that it wasn't mandatory for anybody to come to his lesson, it was completely optional. He remembered seeing posters all over the hallway he had walked down announcing the martial arts class in Room 84. Sighing, he leant back in his chair, his face covered by his cowboy hat, and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Christopher found himself falling, and he scrambled about with fear as he realised he was hurtling to the ground, and he began to sweat a lot. He was falling really quickly, and no matter how hard he tugged on the parachute, nothing happened. He looked around, seeing nothing but the sky and the ground, and he closed his eyes, bracing for impact.

Christopher's eyes snapped open, and he looked around the room, breathing deeply. His eyes stopped on an elegantly dressed boy standing nervously at the door.

"Uhh.... you're Mr Norris, yes?" the boy asked.

"Suppose I am." Christopher replied. "Who are you?"

"I'm Keiru." the boy replied.

"Well come on in then Keiru." Christopher perked up. "C'mon, get yerself ready. Hopefully ya'll have some more classmates in an hour.."

"Uhh sir, your class starts in ten minutes." Keiru spoke up.

"What?" Christopher gasped.

"You were asleep." Keiru stated, to which Christopher nodded. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"No, no, it's quite alright." Christopher smiled, standing up and pulled a bottle of water out of his bag, and took a swift swig of it.

The water was refreshing, and he placed it on his desk, before folding his arms, and waited to see if anybody else would turn up to the class. Christopher studied the smartly dressed kid, wondering why he'd want martial arts in this school, in fact, Christopher wondered why the kid was going to a public school, and not being homeschooled due to him being, presumably, rich.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Nice re-creation of the scene. I could see the actual part from the movie in my head as I read that lol.

IC: "Thank you." Ichiru smiled at Ashley as she thanked him, turning to face Kiseki and himself. However, the trio didn't get a chance to talk, for after a few moments of more student arrivals, class started.

The class seemed to go on forever, and neither Kiseki nor Ichiru were really paying attention as the teacher talked. He went around the room giving everyone a medium sized book, saying, ""Today you guys are going to be writing a picture prompt and whatever you don't finish you'll just have for homework. Be creative and come up with a really good story. The minimum pages you can write are four pages."

The twins opened their books, each pulling out a pencil as they thought about what they should write. Around the classroom, the other students were either thinking or writing already, and a few were simply staring off into space. Kiseki glanced over at Ashley, noticing that she appeared to be asleep. He leaned forward and tapped Ichiru, nodding toward the brunette when the elder twin turned to look at him.

However, before either of the twins could attempt to wake her, Ashley's eyes snapped open and she let out a long, loud scream, which brought every eye in the room to rest on her.

"Miss Gilbert, are you alright?" The teacher questioned her with a concerned look.

Ashley looked over at Ichiru and Kiseki, who instantly knew what had happened.

"I-I'm sorry." The teacher seemed to let the matter go, but the twins watched Ashley a bit longer, concern apparent in both of their expressions. Kiseki's attention was diverted temporarily when someone spoke to him from behind, but Ichiru noticed Ashley pick up a lock of her hair from her book as tears welled up in her eyes. He started to reach out and put a hand on her shoulder, or at least say something, but the bell rang, and she was up more quickly than anyone, exiting the room with her book and bag.

"Ashley!" Ichiru called after her, bringing Kiseki's attention back to his brother as the older twin picked up his book and bag, following suit quickly. Ichiru glanced back at Kiseki before the two quickly made their way out of the classroom amongst the other departing students.

A familiar voice echoed in the noisy hallway although neither twin could make out what was said, but Ichiru spotted Jeremy disappearing around a corner up ahead. He motioned for Kiseki to follow, and the two ran down the hallway and turned the corner, Kiseki nearly crashing into Jeremy.

"Jeremy, have you seen Ashley?"

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-17-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: lol thanks. i typed everything from memory ^^

IC: As Jeremy was looking up ahead in the hallway trying to find his sister, a voice was heard from behind him.

"Jeremy, have you seen Ashley?" Jeremy turned around and saw the twins standing there.
"I saw her but lost her in the crowd. Something happened to her, didn't it?" Jeremy asked as he bit his bottom lip and looked down. The hallway was quickly starting to clear as Ashley stood up against the wall and looked down at her own hair in her hands.

"Ashley?" a voice said to her left. Ashley looked over and saw Stefan standing there with a confused look on his face. "Are you okay?" Stefan walked over to Ashley and stood in front of her, looking into her glassy eyes.

"Stefan...something happened in class. There was that man again..and I...I didn't know what to do...my hair was there in my book when I woke up screaming..." Ashley stumbled over the sentence she was trying to make, telling it in random pieces as she started to get more upset and couldn't talk; a lump in her throat developing.

"Shh shh shh it's okay. It's okay Ashley." Stefan whispered as a river of fresh tears began to slide down from Ashley's eyes and he held onto her tightly. She returned the pressure as she began to sob again and tried to calm herself down. After a few moments of them standing there, Stefan let go of Ashley and looked down at her. "Let's go find the others. I have this Martial Arts class but I'll just say I was late because this is my first day." Stefan said as the bell rang, Ashley nodding her head. The two of them walked side by side down the hallway until a group of three boys were spotted.

"Ashley!" Jeremy ran over to his sister and held her for a few seconds. Once Jeremy let Ashley go, she quickly walked over to Ichiru and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"It was horrible Ichiru, just horrible." Ashley whispered as Stefan looked over at Jeremy.

"I should start going but I'll catch up with you guys later."
"Alright man, thanks for finding Ashley for us."
"Anytime. I'll see you guys soon." Stefan gave one last look at Ashley as her back was turned to him, then walking away. Stefan arrived at the Martial Arts classroom and walked over to the teacher.

"I'm really sorry I'm a little late. It's my first day here and I got lost." Stefan smoothly said. The tears still ran down Ashley's cheeks but they were fading away as she still held onto Ichiru. The three of them were the only ones in the empty hallway.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:18 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I saw her but lost her in the crowd. Something happened to her, didn't it?" Jeremy responded, biting his lip, and Ichiru nodded.

"I think she had a nightmare. She seemed to fall asleep during class, and woke up screaming a few minutes later." Kiseki shifted beside his brother, scanning the thinning crowds for the familiar brunette.

"Ashley!" The younger twin's head whipped back around to Jeremy and saw him rush over to his sister. He could see Stefan beside her, meaning he'd most likely been the one who'd found her. With a sigh of relief, Ichiru ran over to the group, Kiseki at his heels.

Jeremy was holding Ashley by now, but when he let her go, she quickly walked over to Ichiru and hugged him tightly, which caught him off guard at first.

"It was horrible Ichiru, just horrible." She whispered. Ichiru, after regaining his composure, wrapped his arms around the brunette, rubbing her back in an attempt to comfort her.

"It's okay." He told her softly, seeing Stefan look over at Jeremy.

"I should start going but I'll catch up with you guys later."

"Alright man, thanks for finding Ashley for us." Jeremy responded.

"Anytime. I'll see you guys later." Stefan gave Ashley one last look before turning and walking away, which brought Kiseki and Ichiru's attention back to the brunette in Ichiru's arms. Everyone had cleared out from the hallways now, having gone to their next classes, leaving Ichiru, Kiseki, Ashley and Jeremy alone in the hallway. Neither twin knew what to say - not even Ichiru. Both wanted to ask what exactly the nightmare had been, but they didn't want to make her think about it anymore than she already was right now - not until the effects of it wore off.

OoC: Gah, fail... ><;

Old 10-18-2010, 04:35 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
School

Biology, it seemed, went on forever. Usually it was interesting, but today Mrs. Price was showing a video on protein synthesis, and it was dull. Not exactly the visuals, it was rather the monotone voice and lifeless music that made it so dry. After a little while, Lani finally stopped trying to get into the film and let her mind wonder off, her gaze falling to the open binder on her desk. The page was blank and a sharpened blue pencil sat in the centre of the sheet. Without thinking, the girl picked it up and started to doodle. The creations were simple and cutesy, little kitties, stars, that kind of stuff, completely the opposite of the images that crossed her mind. Those hounds from recent nightmares, they hadn’t missed an appearance in the last month. Every time, they seemed to get closer to...

Lani swallowed, placed her pencil down and silently waited the last few minutes of class. The teacher explained a concept, but the girl didn’t get it very well. Not that her mind was really into the RNA in the first place…

The girl was the second kid to exit the classroom, her pace feverish until she reached the art room. Despite having moved so fast, there were already a decent number of students seated at the tables. It didn’t take long for her to notice that none of the others had arrived yet, and she slowly made her way to one of the vacant tables. It was actually the same one they had been seated at yesterday, and got her art stuff out of her bag. After that, the girl waited for Ashley, Ichiru, Jeremy and Kiseki to arrive, maybe Stefan too…

…but even after the teacher gave the instructions, neither of them had shown up. Students had started to grab themselves some charcoal, as the assignment was to draw a picture using that medium, Lani not following suit. Instead, she went and asked if she could use the washrooms, and once permission was given, the girl left the room. The blonde was going to use the break to see if maybe the others were caught up somewhere or something.

It didn’t take too long to spot them in the halls, but the mood was grim, as if something had happened.

“You okay?” she called, forgetting that they were still in school…

Old 10-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley still stood there with her arms wrapped around Ichiru as she slowly calmed down. Holding onto him seemed to make her feel a lot better and actually made her feel safe now, like he could protect her. When the tears stopped she slowly let him go and took a step back as she looked at him for a few moments. Jeremy stood there as he watch the two of them, seeing the connection in their eyes.

“You okay?” Lani asked as Ashley and Jeremy turned around and saw her standing in the hallway.

"Ashley fell asleep in class and had a nightmare." Jeremy responded as he looked over at his sister.

"We should start heading to Art class." Ashley said as she looked over at Ichiru and Kiseki, then turning back around and walking past Jeremy; Ashley then put the lock of hair in her pocket. Once Jeremy and Ashley reached class, Mr. Tanner looked up at his desk and smiled.

"Good to see you guy made it. Is everything okay?" Mr. Tanner asked.

"Yeah everything's okay. We're sorry that we're late." Ashley responded.

"It's okay. Go on and take your supplies out. You have to pick any object in the room and do your best to draw it out." Jeremy and Ashley nodded as they walked over to the same table they sat at when it was their first day and placed their bags on their chairs.

"So what happened?" Jeremy whispered in Ashley's ear as the two of them crossed the room to get an object.

"I'll tell you once we're all in our seats." Ashley whispered back as she grabbed a brown vase made of clay. Jeremy nodded as he grabbed a large bottle of white paint and walked back to the table together.

"Miss Gilbert, can I see you for a minute?" Mr. Tanner asked.

"Yeah sure." Ashley placed the vase down and walked over to the teacher's desk.

"What happened to your arms?" he asked.

"I fell down a hill by the park. I sprained my one wrist and had to get stitches on my knee. That's why my brother and I weren't here yesterday. I also somehow managed to bang my right arm and got this bruise."

"That doesn't sound good. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"When you walked in I noticed that you looked upset. You're eyes are still glassy as well. Are you sure everything's alright?"

"I'm fine. Just a little drama, that's all." There was a pause from the two of them as they looked at each other. Mr. Tanner nodded but wasn't quite convinced that everything was alright. Ashley turned around and walked back over to the table and waited for the others so she could tell them what had happened.