Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:09 PM
false pretence Offline

Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

After finding out that Ichiru had someone in mind for taking to the dance, Stefan nodded his head as he relaxed in his chair.

"Was it suppose to storm today? It looks like we're going to get a thunderstorm soon." Jeremy had said. Stefan turned around and saw that thick dark clouds were quickly overtaking the sky.

"Not that I know of. I haven't heard anything about it." Kiseki said.

"Yeah me either." Stefan agreed as he continued to look outside, then spotting Ashley talking on her cell phone. Not too long after, Ashley walked back inside the library and headed back over to the group.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, the fresh air was refreshing. I think we should start going. Looks like a nasty storm is rolling in. If you guys want we could all go to my house and just hang out. What do you guys think?" Ashley had offered.

"Sure, sounds good to me." Ichiru said as Stefan began to open his mouth.

"Yeah, that will be fun. I just need to go home real quick. When I see you guys from across the street then I'll just walk over." Stefan said as he only looked at Ashley. He gave her a smile and then walked out of the library and to his car, then getting in and pulling away. When he got home, his brother Damon was in the living room.

"Hey kid. You're home early." Damon said as he kept his eyes glued to the television.

"I'm actually going back out. I met this girl named Ashley and her brother Jeremy who live right across the street from us."

"Really? She cute?"

"Very."

"Well if I were you I would jump right on that before another guy does."

"Ah, this coming from the guy who can't even keep a relationship lasting for no more then two weeks." Damon looked up at Stefan and gave him a devilish smile.

"Hey, not my fault girls love me. I'm a player, just like you. You take after me, remember?"

"Yeah yeah yeah. This time I want it to be different." Stefan walked up to his room and closed the door, changing his shirt and then walking over to the window, waiting for Ashley and the others.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:51 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Lani Hyland
Library

"Was it suppose to storm today? It looks like we're going to get a thunderstorm soon." Jeremy stated, glancing outside the library window. Almost instinctively, Lani redirected her attention from a flimsy book detailing famous “conductors”. Indeed, rolling in the horizon was a mess of dark, menacing clouds which seemed to be heading in their direction.

"Not that I know of. I haven't heard anything about it." Was the response, and the blonde simply shook her head in agreement. Last time she’s checked the weather, it had indicated that it was supposed to be sunny all week. Oh well, they can’t get it right all the time. And actually, those people were usually pretty accurate, unlike the stereotype.

Ashley soon returned, looking a little better than before.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Asked her brother, concerned about the state of the brunette.

Yeah, the fresh air was refreshing. I think we should start going. Looks like a nasty storm is rolling in. If you guys want we could all go to my house and just hang out. What do you guys think?" Ashley offered, and Lani’s face lit up. It would be awesome to hang out all together! Hopefully, everyone would be able to come.

"Sure, sounds good to me." Ichiru answered, and his brother nodded in agreement. Lani noticed that Stefan was also looking to reply.

"Yeah, that will be fun. I just need to go home real quick. When I see you guys from across the street then I'll just walk over." It seemed that the entire group would be able to go! After he finished, the boy gave Ashley a smile before heading out the door and toward his car.

“I’ll come too, thanks for the invite,” Lani finally responded, a light smile pasted on her face.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

OOC: im just going to bunny a little bit because if i don't then the post is going to be EXTREMELY short. if anyone has a problem though then just tell me and i'll do my best to edit it.

IC: After hearing that everyone could go and watched Stefan as he left to go back to his house and meet them there, Ashley smiled and walked over to the boxes. She began to put everything carefully back into them and Jeremy instinctively came over to help. Once all the books and documents were back in their boxes Jeremy and Ashley walked over to the librarian.

"We're finished with everything." Ashley kindly said.
"Okay, I'll put everything back."
"Don't you want us to help you though?" Jeremy asked.
"Nah it's okay. It will give me something to do since there's no one here at all. Plus it looks like a storm is coming so you guys should get home before it starts."
"Okay thank you." Ashley said with a smile.

The two siblings turned around and began to walk outside, their friends following. They all got into the car and were back on the road again. Ashley turned on the radio to see what was playing at the moment, smiling at She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. She sang along with the words as she drove to her house. Ashley had a soft but powerful singing voice which everyone who listened to her couldn't get enough of it. She always got complimented on her angel-like voice. Jeremy smiled as he tapped his finger on his knee along with the music and looked out the window. He always found it relaxing whenever Ashley would sing. Jeremy never really sang out loud in front of other people though because he didn't get that gift like his sister did, so he always mouthed the words. After when the song was over they pulled up to the house. When the car was in the driveway Ashley beeped her horn a few times so Stefan would know that they were home. Small raindrops could be felt as Ashley and everyone got out of the car and inside the house. They walked up to her room and Ashley sat on her bed.

"I'm so tired." Ashley yawned as she laid down on the edge of her bed to look up at the ceiling, kicking off her shoes and sat back up.
"Want me to make you some coffee?" Jeremy asked.
"Nah it's okay. I'll be fine." Ashley said with a reassuring smile. She looked up at everyone else as she walked over to her desk and pulled out her laptop. "You guys can just make yourselves right at home and watch TV or play video games. If you get hungry or thirsty we have a full stocked kitchen downstairs." Ashley said as she turned back around and went on the internet, listening out for the doorbell to ring and waited for Stefan.

I love this song lol ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33IDt5C5YgU
Old 09-28-2010, 07:03 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: Nah, it's okay. It would've been a lot slower if you hadn't.
I love that song, too. :3

IC: After Ichiru's response came Stefan's and Lani's. Stefan said that he had to go home for something first, and that he would come when he saw them arrive, and Lani agreed that she'd like to come as well.

Shortly after, the group was in the car, driving back to Ashley and Jeremy's house. Ashley turned on the radio, which filled up the silence in the car, and sang along to the song currently playing; She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. The sound of her singing voice surprised the twins - especially Ichiru. He didn't show it much on the outside; simply stared out of the window quietly, but he thought it to sound very angelic - unlike anything he'd heard before.

The song ended just as Ashley pulled the car into their driveway, beeping the horn a few times - most likely to let Stefan know that they were there. As the twins got out with everyone else, they could feel raindrops falling from above, which confirmed their previous thoughts of a storm approaching.

Kiseki surveyed the surroundings houses as the group walked inside, being the one to make the comment that both boys were thinking.

"I didn't know you guys lived so close... Ichiru and I live just down the street."

They walked upstairs to what must have been Ashley's room, and said person yawned and laid down on the edge of her bed.

"I'm so tired." She kicked off her shoes and sat back up.

"Want me to make you some coffee?" Jeremy offered.

"Nah it's okay. I'll be fine." Ashley gave him a reassuring smile, looking up at the rest of the group as she got up and walked over to a desk in the room, pulling out a laptop. "You guys can just make yourselves right at home and watch TV or play video games. If you get hungry or thirsty we have a full stocked kitchen downstairs."

The twins simply nodded, stilling hanging back near the doorway. Oddly, both of them had gone quiet upon entering Ashley's room. Kiseki seemed to think of something during the silence and, after glancing at Ichiru, he spoke.

"Oh Ashley, I think Ichiru had something he wanted to ask you when you have the time."

Ichiru whipped around to glare at his twin, who simply stuck his tongue out at him.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-29-2010, 03:49 PM
false pretence Offline

Stefan was in the kitchen getting himself a snack while he waited for Ashley to arrive at her house. He grabbed a package of frozen chicken nuggets and placed ten on a plate, then sticking it into the microwave for four minutes. As his snack was cooking he walked into the living room and sat on the couch opposite from Damon. Damon looked up at him and gave a smirk.

"What?" Stefan said in a rather annoyed voice.
"Ah nothing. Wouldn't want to risk another crease on your forehead."
"You think you're so funny."
"I think I'm adorable." Stefan just rolled his eyes and looked out the window. A few minutes later the microwave went off; Stefan getting to his feet and retrieving his food. When he returned back to the couch, a car horn was heard. Stefan and Damon quickly looked up, seeing that Ashley and everyone else was there.

"They're here. I'll go once I'm finished with this." Stefan said as he looked over at Damon, but Damon didn't turn away from the window. He just kept on staring outside until Ashley stepped inside her house.

"That was Ashley?" Damon asked.
"Yeah, why? Wait a minute...no! Every girl that I liked you liked too! What the hell is up with that?"
"Just a little sibling rivalry Stefan."
"She's too young for you."
"What? I'm only twenty-two dumba**."
"I don't care." Stefan stood up and handed Damon the plate of chicken nuggets. "You can actually have those. I'll eat later." Stefan turned around and walked out of the house. He couldn't stand being in that house with Damon any longer. Going to Ashley's house would distract him. He walked up to Ashley's door and rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Silence filled the room for a few moments as Ashley logged into her Facebook account and took a look at all her new notifications. Most of them were her friends from back home writing on her wall saying that they missed her. Ashley began to reply back to everyone until someone had spoken from behind her.

"Oh Ashley, I think Ichiru had something he wanted to ask you when you have the time." Kiseki said. Ashley turned around and saw Ichiru looking at Kiseki, Kiseki sticking out his tongue to his brother.

"Yeah sure, what is it Ichiru?" Ashley asked with confusion in her facial expression. Jeremy gave a smirk as well and let out a little breath.

"I'm gonna go make some mozzarella sticks. You guys come with me." Jeremy directed to Lani and Kiseki, wanting to give Ashley and Ichiru some privacy. Jeremy closed Ashley's bedroom door behind him and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Nice job." Jeremy said to Kiseki with a chuckle. The doorbell rang as Jeremy got to the bottom step. He walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Stefan there.

"Oh hey Stefan, come on in. We're all making mozzarella sticks in the kitchen. Just close the door and follow me." Jeremy said as he walked into the kitchen.

Back upstairs stood Ashley and Ichiru in her room. Ashley stood up and walked over to her bed, sitting on the edge of it so she wasn't so far away from Ichiru.

"What do you want to ask me?" Ashley asked. Her gray, orange, black and white kitten came walking from underneath Ashley's bed and jumped onto her lap, playing with Ashley's hair.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ashley turned around after Kiseki spoke, responding with "Yeah sure, what is it Ichiru?"

"I'm gonna go make some mozzarella sticks. You guys come with me." Jeremy spoke, his words directed toward Lani and Kiseki. The latter nodded, turning to follow Jeremy out of the door. Ichiru's glare remained on him as they passed and Kiseki simply grinned at him.

"You're welcome." He whispered as he slipped by his brother, who simply sighed in irritation.

Jeremy closed the door behind them, walking down the stairs. "Good job." He said to Kiseki with a chuckle, who smiled in response.

"Thanks... I figured if he wasn't going to do it on his own, I'd start it for him."

The doorbell rang then, and Jeremy answered it.

"Oh hey Stefan, come on in. We're all making mozzarella sticks in the kitchen. Just close the door and follow me." Jeremy said as he walked into the kitchen. This answered Kiseki's questioning thought of who it was. He smiled at the other boy, waving in greeting as he followed Jeremy into the kitchen.

Back upstairs, there was an awkward silence. Ashley got up from where she sat and walked back over to her bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"What do you want to ask me?" She asked as a gray, orange, black, and white kitten came out from under the bed and jumped up onto her lap. Ichiru watched it play with her hair for a few moments before finally attempting an answer.

"I, um..." He paused, unexpectedly nervous. He'd forgotten exactly how much he hated being put on the spot like this. Kiseki knew that, but he most likely also knew that Ichiru would have probably never done it if he hadn't set him up. "I was wondering if you'd like to....go to the dance...with me." As he spoke, his gaze averted to the ground, his face beginning to turn pink.

OoC: I fail. :3

Old 10-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: False Pretence is really busy with college work so he asked me to take care of his character =]

IC: Stefan waited outside patiently for a few moments until someone had answered the front door, seeing Jeremy standing at the doorway.

"Oh hey Stefan, come on in. We're all making mozzarella sticks in the kitchen. Just close the door and follow me." said Jeremy. Stefan nodded and stepped inside the house, closing the front door and walking into the kitchen with the others. To his surprise though, Ashley and Ichiru weren't in the kitchen with them.

"Where's Ashley and Ichiru?" Stefan asked as he leaned up against the kitchen wall.
"They're upstairs talking. They should be down in a minute." Jeremy responded as he grabbed a closed bag of frozen mozzarella sticks and opened it with a pair of scissors, dumping the whole thing onto a large cookie tray.

"How many are you making?" Stefan asked as he saw there was a lot.
"This whole bag contains fifty, so I'll make the whole bag. We're all hungry teenagers after all."
"Haha yeah." Stefan agreed with a smile. He walked over to Jeremy and helped him put all the mozzarella sticks neatly on the tray and into the oven. It wasn't going to take that long for them to cook but Jeremy still kept an eye on them.

Back upstairs Ashley waited a few moments for Ichiru's response. She had never seen this side of him before though. He looked all nervous when normally he would always be cool with things and easily go with the flow.

"I, um..." Ichiru paused for a minute and then continued. "I was wondering if you'd like to....go to the dance...with me." Ichiru said as he looked down, his cheeking burning a rosy shade of pink. Ashley looked down for a minute in shock. When her parents died from that car crash when she was fifteen, she had pretty much dropped from the face of the Earth and gave up so much. She broke up with her boyfriend, stopped playing the guitar and piano, stopped going to her karate classes and even quit cheer leading. The only thing she kept doing to this day was parkour with her brother, mainly expressing a healthy way of letting out their anger. They have been doing parkour since they were little so they were extremely good at it. The point is though that everything seemed to change when her parents died and she had never got back into things. She knew though that it wasn't what her parents would of wanted. They would want Ashley to be happy and continue with her life.

Ashley placed the kitten onto the bed and stood up to her feet. Her kitten walked up to Ashley's pillows and curled up into a ball so she could fall asleep. With a deep breath Ashley walked over to Ichiru so she was only a foot away from him. As she stood there, her cheeks began to turn the same shade of pink Ichiru's had.

"I would love to do to the dance with you." Ashley said as she smiled, still standing in front of Ichiru.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 10-01-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

00C: Agreed ^^

Lani Hyland
Ashley and Jeremy's house

"Oh Ashley, I think Ichiru had something he wanted to ask you when you have the time." Kiseki stated, drawing a gaze from his brother. This reaction earned him the sticking out of the tongue.

"Yeah sure, what is it Ichiru?" She seemed to be a little confused as to the question that he wanted to pose.

"I'm gonna go make some mozzarella sticks. You guys come with me." Jeremy was obviously addressing Kiseki and Lani, and the blonde wondered if it was to give the other some privacy. Either way, mozza sticks sounded good!

Kiseki nodded, but the girl just followed the boys out of the room and down the stairway. As Jeremy reached the final step, the unmistakeable sound of doorbell echoed. The blonde wondered if it was Stefan, who hadn’t yet shown up. No time was wasted in answering it, which indeed revealed the boy.

"Oh hey Stefan, come on in. We're all making mozzarella sticks in the kitchen. Just close the door and follow me." They walked for a few moments longer, into the kitchen, were the snack items were logically stored. It was a nice room, actually, and seemed to be well cleaned after. This reminded her of the way the kitchen at home looked like on Mondays when it was thoroughly washed.

"Where's Ashley and Ichiru?" Stefan question, leaning up against the wall.

"They're upstairs talking. They should be down in a minute." Jeremy replied, readying the mozzarella sticks for consumption as they were frozen at the moment. The contents spilt onto a larger cookie tray, and from the looks of it, the whole bag would be made.

"How many are you making?" Stefan asked, eyeing this.

"This whole bag contains fifty, so I'll make the whole bag. We're all hungry teenagers after all.”

"Haha yeah." With a smile the other boy went over to provide assistance with spreading them out and slapping them in the stove. It was only then that the girl realised she hadn’t even offered help!

“If you n-need, I can wash the dishs after?”

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-03-2010, 03:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru's eyes stayed glued to the floor during the silence that followed his question - if you could have called it that. He was sure that this drawn out silence between them meant that Ashley would say no.

He heard movement, which he guessed was Ashley, and dared to look up, seeing her now standing about a foot away from him, her cheeks the same rosy shade as his own.

"I would love to go to the dance with you." She responded to him with a smile, and he felt relief replace his nervous feeling. It was starting to become obvious to him that underneath the distant and emotionless exterior he tried to keep up, he was almost just as sensitive as his brother.

He didn't really know how to respond at this point, and offered a smile in response to her own for his lack of words.

Back downstairs, Kiseki heard Stefan ask where Ichiru and Ashley were, to which Jeremy responded with, "They're upstairs talking. They should be down in a minute."

He grabbed a bag of frozen mozzarella sticks, cutting it open with a pair of scissors before dumping the contents onto a cookie tray.

"How many are you making?" Stefan asked the question on Kiseki's mind as he looked at the tray.

"This whole bag contains fifty, so I'll make the whole bag. We're hungry teenagers after all."

"Haha yeah." Stefan responded with a smile, then proceeded to help Jeremy put the mozarella sticks nearly on the tray, then put them in the oven.

"If you n-need, I can wash the dishes after?" Lani spoke up then, offering to do the dishes afterward. Kiseki realized that he hadn't offered any help himself, although there didn't seem to be anything left that he could help with.

"A-and I could help with that, if you want..." He responded to Lani, offering his own help. It wasn't likely that there would be too many dishes to wash, even though there were about six of them there, but he still wanted to help - two made the job quicker anyway, right?

OoC: Lol I failed on Ichiru's part...

Old 10-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

After a few moments of Ashley and Ichiru smiling at each other, Ashley's nervousness somehow washed away as she turned around and walked over to her laptop, shutting it closed and unplugging the charger from the wall. She grabbed everything and turned around to face Ichiru.

"We probably should start going downstairs. They might wonder what we're doing." Ashley smiled as she walked over to the closed door and opened it, turning her head to glance at Ichiru and then walked out of her room, going downstairs with her laptop in her hands. When she got to the bottom step she walked in on a little conversation.

"If you n-need, I can wash the dishes after?" said Lani.
"A-and I could help with that, if you want..." Kiseki then said right after Lani.
"You guys don't have to do the dishes. You're guests after all." Ashley said with a smile as she walked to the kitchen and placed her laptop on the counter that was closest to an outlet, then plugging in the charger to her computer. Even though her battery was fully charged she always used it while it was on the charger so she never had to worry about it dying on her.

"Hey Stefan." Ashley gave a wave as she went through her Facebook page. Jeremy walked over to Ashley and sat on the stool that was next to her.

"So what happened upstairs?" Jeremy whispered in Ashley's ear.
"He asked me to the dance." Ashley whispered back. A big smile came across Jeremy's face as he looked over at Lani and Kiseki, then back over at Ashley.
"I told you he would ask you Ashley. Now for Ichiru's revenge he should do the same thing to Kiseki. I can tell that he likes Lani." Jeremy whispered as Ashley lightly chuckled, nodding her head. About ten minutes went passing by until the oven's timer went off, letting them know that the mozzarella sticks were ready. Ashley stepped away from her laptop and got an extra large green bowl with blue stripes and an medium sized pink bowl while Jeremy took out the sticks from the oven. After a minute or two of having the sticks cool down a little bit, Jeremy placed all the mozzarella sticks in the large green bowl while Ashley put a whole jar of tomato sauce in the pink bowl and heated it up in the microwave. Once everything was done, they placed the two bowls on the kitchen counter and looked up at their friends.

"All done. There's plenty of drinks in the fridge so just help yourselves." Ashley said as she grabbed an mozzarella stick and took a bite out of it, reading more of her Facebook page. "Haha!" Ashley began to laugh as she looked over at Jeremy.
"What's so funny?"
"Tommy and Lisa broke up!"
"What?!" Jeremy quickly walked behind his sister and looked at the computer screen. He instantly started to laugh along with his sister.
"Finally! I told her that he wasn't good for her. But does anybody listen to me? Nope." Right after Ashley had said that, a bright flash was seen outside and then all the lights went out, following by a loud roar of thunder. The only light that could be seen was from Ashley's computer screen.

"Oh sh*t..." Jeremy said as he attempted to walk around but tripped over a chair leg.
"No one move." Ashley slowly turned around and hesitantly made her way over to one of the counters. Another flash of lightening pierced through the sky as Ashley opened up the cabinet and found four flashlights. She turned one on and grabbed the other three, then returning to the group. Ashley flicked all of them on and made them face in random directions on the counter top so everyone could see the kitchen.

"There should be a small box of candles in the basement. I'll be right back." Jeremy said as he grabbed one of the flashlights and walked out of the kitchen. Shortly after Jeremy's departure, he returned with a large red shoe box and placed it on the table. Ashley opened up the lid and found ten candles inside. After a moment of Jeremy and Ashley lighting all the candles, they scattered them in the kitchen, casting light once again. The sound of the pouring rain hitting the windows was rather relaxing and peaceful.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:40 PM
false pretence Offline

Footsteps could be heard from the stairs as Stefan turned his head and saw Ashley with a laptop in her hands, along with the charger.

"If you n-need, I can wash the dishes after?" said Lani from the kitchen.
"A-and I could help with that, if you want..." Kiseki said after Lani.
"You guys don't have to do the dishes. You're guests after all." Ashley responded to the two as she walked into the kitchen and plugged the laptop to the charger.

"Hey Ashley." Stefan said.
"Hey Stefan." Ashley gave a wave as he smiled. He saw that her and Jeremy were whispering something but he couldn't hear the conversation at all. He didn't want to eavesdrop anyways so he just shifted his body over to the window and watched the rain pour down. Not too long after the oven's alarm started to go off and the mozzarella sticks were done cooking.

"They look really good." Stefan said, walking back over to the group.
"All done. There's plenty of drinks in the fridge so just help yourselves." said Ashley. Stefan nodded and opened up the fridge, seeing a full stock of different kinds of soda. He grabbed a Pepsi and opened the can, taking a few gulps. "Haha!" Stefan almost choked a little bit from the sudden surprise of Ashley laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jeremy had asked.
"What?!" Stefan watched as Jeremy walked over to Ashley and looked at the screen.
"Finally! I told her that he wasn't good for her. But does anybody listen to me? Nope." Ashley said. Shortly after she had spoken, a flash of lightening burned through the house and then the power went out, following by a load bang of thunder.

"Holly crap!" Stefan said in shock.

"Oh sh*t..." Jeremy said, sounding just as surprised as Stefan. Darkness overwhelmed Stefan as he tried to see in front of him, but it was no use. The only thing he saw was Ashley's computer light. He stood still and listened very carefully to his surroundings. A chair could be heard like someone had walked into it.

"No one move." said the familiar voice which Stefan recognized at once. Shuffling could be heard in the darkness for a few moments, but then the sight of lights were seen that lit up the kitchen.

"There should be a small box of candles in the basement. I'll be right back." Jeremy said. A few short moments had passed until Jeremy came back with a red shoe box filled with candles. Stefan watched as Jeremy and Ashley lit the candles and placed them in different spots in the kitchen.

"Well this is exciting." Stefan said with a little amusement. Thunderstorms were one of his top favorite things, mainly really bad ones. He grabbed a cheese stick and dipped it into the sauce that was provided. He would make sure to add Jeremy and Ashley on Facebook later, and the others as well if they had an Facebook account.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

There were a few moments of silence as Ashley and Ichiru smiled at each other before Ashley suddenly turned around and closed her laptop, unplugging it from the wall. After retrieving everything, she turned back to Ichiru.

"We should probably start going downstairs. They might wonder what we're doing." Ashley smiled again, walking over to the closed door and opening it, thus exiting the room. Ichiru gave a somewhat delayed nod and followed.

As they neared the bottom, Lani's voice could be heard.

"If you n-need, I could wash the dishes after?"

Kiseki spoke up a few seconds afterward, "A-and I could help with that, if you want..."

"You guys don't have to do the dishes. You're guests after all." Ashley responded to the two as she walked over to a table and plugged up her laptop charger. Ichiru crossed the room to stand near Kiseki as Ashley and Stefan greeted each other. He gave Stefan a smile and a greeting wave of his own as he took his place beside Kiseki.

There were a few moments of silence as Ashley and Jeremy whispered to each other; neither twin tried to catch the conversation, because it was obvious it wasn't meant to be heard if they were whispering.

The oven timer went off then, announcing that the mozzarella sticks were done. Ashley and Jeremy disappeared into the kitchen for a few moments, and then Ashley's voice was heard again.

"All done. There's plenty of drinks in the fridge so just help yourself."

The twins saw Stefan get a Pepsi from the refridgerator, but as Ichiru started to move, Ashley suddenly burst into laughter, freezing him in his tracks. The two turned to look at the brunette, who was on her laptop now.

"What's so funny?" Jeremy asked the question on both twins' minds.

"What?!" Jeremy quickly walked over to his sister to look at the page, then started laughing himself.

"Finally! I told her he wasn't good for her. But does anybody listen to me? Nope." Shortly after Ashley spoke, a flash of lightning surged through the house and all of the lights went out.

"Holy crap!" Stefan could be heard from the kitchen, and Jeremy's voice was heard just after. The twins heard the thud of a chair, meaning someone must have walked into one. The loud roar of thunder that followed afterward made Kiseki nearly jump out of his skin. Darkness surrounded them now, the only visible thing in the room being Ashley's computer light.

"No one move." Ashley spoke then, and shuffling could be heard. Lightning lit up the room as silence fell, and Kiseki accidentally backed into Ichiru, who grabbed his twin's shoulders to keep him from falling over. Although they weren't one of his worst fears, Kiseki had never been fond of thunderstorms. He wasn't exactly scared of them, he was just really jumpy and became slightly unnerved from the noise.

Lights could be seen in the kitchen then, most likely from flashlights or something over the sort.

"There should be a box of candles in the basement. I'll be right back." Jeremy said, and everything fell quiet again. A few moments later, more shuffling was heard, and more light appeared in the kitchen as Ashley and Jeremy lit the candles.

"Well this is exciting." Stefan sounded unamused when he spoke, grabbing a mozarella stick and dipping it in the sauce.

"Indeed..." Ichiru muttered, glancing out of the window as Kiseki finally straightened himself, letting go of the younger twin's shoulders. "Hopefully the power will be back on soon."

Old 10-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

After when Ashley shut down her computer to save the battery, she walked across the house with one of the long thick candles to the living room, where she bent down on her knees and started a nice fire in the fireplace. It didn't take her that long to light it, since the only thing she had to do was put in two logs and pressed a button on the remote to start the fire. Another flash of lightening teared through the sky, then a loud thud of thunder following shortly after. Jeremy walked into the living room with a closed can of soda in his hands and looked over to his sister.

"Nice fire."
"Thanks." Ashley smiled and stood up as she walked over to him. Jeremy attempted to open the can, but when he clicked open the top of the can, the soda exploded and landed all over Ashley's jeans. "Jeremy!"
"Sorry!" Ashley sighed and stomped up the stairs. Jeremy quickly returned to the kitchen and looked at the others. "I think I just pissed her off..." Jeremy looked down, but couldn't help the smile that came across his face. That happening to someone was actually pretty funny. A few minutes later Ashley had returned wearing baby pink pajama pants that were made out of silk with red strings that were used to tighten the pants around the waist. She also wore her black tank top that showed a little bit of her stomach and white ankle socks.

"I hate you." was the first thing Ashley said when she returned to the kitchen and looked at her brother.
"I'm sorry. I swear I didn't shake it."
"It's okay. I wanted to change into lighter pants anyways." Ashley smiled and grabbed the food, then looking at everyone. "Let's move this party to the living room. There's a nice fire going." Ashley and Jeremy walked into the living room and Ashley placed the food on the clear glass table. She then sat on the love seat and looked into the fire while Jeremy sat on the other couch.
"When do you think the power is going to be back on?" Jeremy asked as he grabbed another cheese stick and dipped both ends of it into the sauce, then taking a bite out of it. Ashley did the same as she looked at him.
"I'm not sure. Oh crap!" Ashley quickly stood up and looked over at Jeremy. "I forgot the books in the trunk."
"I'll go get it. Give me your keys." Jeremy stood up and put on his maroon colored hoodie.
"They're over at the door on the little table." Ashley said as she pointed. Jeremy nodded and grabbed them, running outside and retrieved the books. Luckily only the front covers got wet so they weren't ruined. Jeremy placed them on the table next to the food and walked into the downstairs bathroom; he shook out his hair and placed his hoodie on the back of one of the kitchen chairs, then returning to the living room. When Jeremy sat down, the front door swung opened which made both teens jump.

"Sorry to scare you guys. We're watching the boys for a few days." Jenna said as she walked in with an two year old baby and an seven year old toddler. The toddler, Jesse, ran over to Ashley and gave her a big hug.

"Hi Ashley!"
"Hey Jesse." Ashley returned with a tight hug and he ran over to Jeremy, wrestling him on the couch. Jenna walked over with the baby, Justin, and handed him over to Ashley.
"Someone wants to see you Ashley." Jenna said with a smile. Ashley took the baby and started bouncing him up and down on her knee, making Justin smile and laugh.
"Aunt Jenna, these are our friends Lani, Stefan, Ichiru and Kiseki." Ashley said as she looked over at them, then back over to her aunt.
"Hey guys. Help yourselves to anything you'd like in the kitchen." she smiled and then looked over at Ashley. "We're watching the boys for a week. My boss is going away on vacation and asked me if I could watch the boys."
"Well you've been best friends for years now. I can see why she would ask you." Jeremy said as he smiled, then wrestled Jesse on the couch again. Jesse gave out a laugh as Jeremy started to tickle him.
"What are we going to do about babysitting though?" Ashley asked.
"She's paying me a full weeks of work plus babysitting each day while I stay home."
"Oh okay that's good. You get a little vacation from work as well."
"Haha yeah. Hey Jeremy, could you help me put together the crib in the guest room?"
"Yeah sure. Come on Jesse, lets go help aunt Jenna." the three of them were out of sight while Ashley still had the baby in her hands. She smiled over to her friends and played with Justin some more.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:13 AM
false pretence Offline

Stefan followed Ashley in the living room and watched her as she started a fire in the fire place. To his attention now, Ashley had an awfully huge house. He had a feeling that this was going to be the hangout spot for all of them. As Stefan turned his attention to the weather outside, Jeremy walked in with a closed can of soda and made his way over to his sister.

"Nice fire." Jeremy complimented.
"Thanks." Ashley responded as she smiled and stood up to her feet. Stefan watched as Jeremy attempted to open his can, but it exploded everywhere. Stefan managed to dodge it with only a few drops on his boots, but Ashley wasn't so lucky. He saw that her pants were completely soaked with the sticky liquid. "Jeremy!"
"Sorry!" Stefan watched as Ashley stomped up the stairs and was out of sight.

"Uh oh..." Stefan said as he followed Jeremy into the kitchen. A few minutes later Ashley had returned with her pajama pants and a black tank top that showed a little bit of her stomach. He thought that he saw a scar, but he wasn't going to say anything. Stefan smiled at her as she grabbed the food and went into the living room, directing for the others to come along as well. Not too long after the front door opened and stood a young woman with two children.

"Sorry to scare you guys. We're watching the boys for a few days." she sad said. Jesse ran over to Ashley and gave her a nice hug.

"Hi Ashley!"
"Hey Jesse." Ashley gave him a hug back; Jesse then going over to Jeremy and began to wrestling him.

"Someone wants to see you Ashley." Jenna said as she handed over the baby to Ashley. Ashley took the baby and began to bounce him on her lap, causing him to smile and laugh. Stefan smiled as well as he watched Ashley.

"Aunt Jenna, these are our friends Lani, Stefan, Ichiru and Kiseki." Ashley said.

"Hello, it's very nice to meet you." Stefan said to Jenna. After when Jenna asked Jeremy to set up Justin's crib he walked over to the love seat next to Ashley and played with the baby as well. As he was playing with Justin, he managed to get a few glances at Ashley as well. The light from the fire caused Ashley's skin to glow in the most beautiful way. He watched as the flames of the fire danced and reflected into her eyes amazingly. She was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.