Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 05:12 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III [Stickied]-Please Read- : Submit your App DUE JULY 12th:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
I remember a time back on my old account when people actually TRIED OUT for a spot in a forum war. What is this nonsense.

If there are actually try-outs, then someone needs to speak up fast about it because all your posts are a 'tl;dr' thing, so explain because I want to try out for Shoddy whenever. This nomination crap won't do well for certain people, specifically me since I recently came back a few days ago with a Shoddy team at 42-7 and that "everyone battled everyone at least once" theory isn't true in my case.
What do you think stage 2 is for ( if you read it ). Stage 1 is for what people want to support for their reps. Just because you got highly sponsored doesn't mean you automatically made it

Thank you Elite Trainer Drake for the post ( there's a reason why my thread says " Please Read "..You can't just read stage 1 alone ) but lets get back to the subject and get some sponsors in before the due date. I don't want to discuss about my system

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-07-2010 at 06:01 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III [Stickied]-Please Read- : Submit your App :

This is really the problem when it comes to setting these things up. to many people talking to much and knit picking at every little thing. Green the problem here is not everyone agreed to the system you guys set up.Its not a bad system, its just different then what people are use to. This thread is being weighed down with everyones two cents including mine. I gave you my vote and if im needed to do the test battles let me know. Other then that ignore everything other then people who are trying to vote /sponsor people. You can worry about the team after we get all the sponsors in

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III [Stickied]-Please Read- : Submit your App DUE JULY 12th:

Just pointing out I have six sponsors, not four.

And submitting my application:

Name :
Who do I sponsor? ( wifi/shoddy) : ShinyShuckle (Wifi), Broderick (if he can Wifi, if not put him down for Shoddy), Scuba Steevee (Wifi, if not put him down for Shoddy), Fierce Deity (Shoddy)
Current clan/or previous clan :
Current: (The Deadly Legacy)
Previous: (The Shiny Dragons / Unlimited Smash Brawlers / The Icicle Clan / The Assassin Hooligans / Team Phearful Hatred / Endless Possibilities / Team Ultimate Nightmare / The V.O.L.T.S / Project Swift)

I also think the sytem is a bit strange, but I don't have any proper suggestions as of yet.

Last edited by Etymology; 07-08-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Updated. Like the sig and banner Blue Jello.

This is a good time for everyone to start training and get your teams ready for stage 2. If we don't get enough shoddy sponsors then I guess we'll have to audition anyone who wants in for shoddy ( we'll see )

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-07-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

By the way, we created a chat for us to talk and meet to battle.

http://pokebeach.com/chat

Go to the link, then type in "/join #fwar". That will bring you up to the chat we have created. We look forward to meeting with you all.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III [Stickied]-Please Read- : Let The Auditions Begin :

I'm taking the testers that everyone can agree with ( which was the sponsoring process ). Now you guys can begin your auditions and what not. If you're name is not up there then just pm and I'll add you for testing. Basically the sponsoring was to get the right testers and what not.... also to see who was out there in this forum.

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-07-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III -Please Read- : Let The Auditions Begin : PM YOUR TESTER

It's time I put a say in this. :P

Name : Puh-tree-cee-oh
Who do I sponsor? ( wifi/shoddy) : Wifi- BulletPuncher, ScubaTheDiverman, Zplqlz Shoddy- BlueJelllo, Broderick, Dark Shadow Lord
Current clan/or previous clan : Currently in The Deadly Legacy.

I didn't bother putting in Moe2 because he's already got several votes. :P

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 07-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III -Please Read- : Let The Auditions Begin : PM YOUR TESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puh-tree-cee-oh View Post
It's time I put a say in this. :P

Name : Puh-tree-cee-oh
Who do I sponsor? ( wifi/shoddy) : Wifi- BulletPuncher, ScubaTheDiverman, Zplqlz Shoddy- BlueJelllo, Broderick, Dark Shadow Lord
Current clan/or previous clan : Currently in The Deadly Legacy.

I didn't bother putting in Moe2 because he's already got several votes. :P
Now we're going to be doing auditions puh-tree. So pm Bullet Puncher or whoever for a battle.

I don't know if I should be a wifi tester or not. Probably not since I didn't go through the sponsor process
Old 07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
TheKid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Still, you're one of the top battlers, and there's only one since Moe isn't back yet. I'd say you should go ahead and do it if you want to.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
Still, you're one of the top battlers, and there's only one since Moe isn't back yet. I'd say you should go ahead and do it if you want to.
If people don't mind me being a tester. I couldn't careless because I'm going to be doing nothing for the rest of the week. I think Moe2 is coming back on Thu.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:10 PM
TheKid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I know I wouldn't.

By the way, I just finished up my test battle with BP. I lost 2-0. Very close game.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
By the way, we created a chat for us to talk and meet to battle.

http://pokebeach.com/chat

Go to the link, then type in "/join #fwar". That will bring you up to the chat we have created. We look forward to meeting with you all.
green you should make a pe2k chatbox...having them control what happens is kinda counter productive. you should set it up so that are team can chat without have to deal with the back and forth who said this who said that.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

I don't mind who tests me. I have another battle coming up so whoever wants to go first :P

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 07-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
green you should make a pe2k chatbox...having them control what happens is kinda counter productive. you should set it up so that are team can chat without have to deal with the back and forth who said this who said that.
Alright man I'll open up a xat room for it.

Here it is guys : http://xat.com/chat/room/102527293/

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-07-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Questioning held over from The Battle Ladder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
If I lost my spot to someone, how long do I have to wait to challenge for my spot back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
As long as you haven't challenged somebody for a week, you can challenge someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
True true. But I'm waiting for that moment of striking energy when to do it lol
If in the battle ladder, the only two people above me there are the testers here (BulletPuncher, Moe2), do I need to battle them once, or twice (for rank on the ladder, and for test battles here)?

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Closed Thread