Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Default Re: Final Fusion RP

Sakuya and Kanako
Right

The were-maid turned back into her familiar blue suit. At that moment, there was a soft thump right beside her. She looked and saw one of her sideburn braids cut off, and a bit of her hair too with it. The maid sighed, and if that wasn't enough, some guy with a clay owl flew down and she was knocked down by the force. "WHAT IS GOING ON, ME BEING A LAUCH PAD?!" she yelled, mad already. Kanako just sighed and shook her head. The goddess said to the robot, "Yeah, we're here to be at the Fusion. Why else would we be here?"

(I wouldn't know.)
Old 07-14-2010, 06:02 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

The old pickup screeched to a stop as a limping figure cloaked and wearing a fedora got out of the driver's seat. He glanced around the courtyard at the contestants with shaded eyes. One massive minotaur (drunk, by the way) swaggered over to the stranger and snorted.

"weaklings like you shouldn't be here, I'll do you a favor." He said, hefting his axe. With a mighty chop, the upper left half of the figure's head was lying on the ground. Th minotaur turned his back, laughing raucausly with the cheers of the crowd. Suddenly, he was decapitated from behind by a massive battle axe. The creeper tossed his hat aside and ate the severed head swiftly, his own head healing with every bite. The truck's radio was playing the old 70's song "Jeepers Creepers" while the fleeing crowd screamed at the horrific scene that had just played out before them.

Jeepers Creepers, Where'd ya get those peepers, Jeepers Creepers, Where'd ya get those eyes....
Old 07-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Sheepat Offline

"Attention!" a voice yelled, "All contestants are required to go to the fusion for the preliminaries!"

Neptunmon and Harry started to walk, watching a monster eat a head.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Kanako and Sakuya heard screaming, but then they heard the call for all of the contestants to go to the Fusion for the preliminaries. They began walking away, as they saw some weird monster eating a head. Sakuya shrugged, and got ready to use her speed to fight.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:31 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

As the call for the preliminaries rang out, Deidara, Rob Lucci and The Creeper looked up from their activities. as each began to head towards the arena, they saw hundreds, if not thousands of characters heading into the collessium.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Master Zorua Offline

V / Right
Soma Cruz / Right
Dracula / Wrong

"So, the time has come to begin this tournament." V spoke before heading over to the preliminaries of the tournament.

Dracula watched the creature feed upon the head of a slain minotaur. It was a sight he was familiar with, as many fools who dared to face against the Dark Lord could never even get past the many monsters that lived and roamed within his demonic castle. As the call for the preliminaries was set out, Dracula looked to his demonic entourage. "Forward. It's time to show these fools the true meaning of terror."

As Soma began to make his way to the prelims, he saw four demons carry a regally dressed vampire towards the entrance. "Power of Domination? How's that possible, unless..." Some began to think back upon Alucard's words before a solution came to mind. "He must have been taken from the past! This must be what he meant by facing my true self. I have to fight the one I am the reincarnation of in this fight if I'm ever to be freed from the lure of the castle and the power of Domination that continues to try and force me to become the next Dark Lord." Soma spoke to himself before heading into the preliminaries.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-15-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Sheepat Offline

Harry and Neptunmon turned and started walking when they first heard this.

The announcer, a short, stubby tree with arms and legs, took out a paper.

"In order to win the preliminary round, you must fight a best two out of three out of many foes.
"Killing is prohibited, and any violaters will be punished thorougly."

"Also," the tree continued, "There are some here who are under an influence, so be wary of each other, and report any odd doings to me at ONCE!"

"First: Harry James Potter will first be facing V!"

"Soma Cruz will duel Kanako!"

Sakuya Iyazako will be facing Neptunmon!"

"Dracula will face off against Omnimon!"

"Jeepers will be battling Diedara!"

"That will be all for preliminaries, round ONE!"

"However, we will not be fighting yet, as this day is just for training and relaxation!"
Old 07-20-2010, 04:57 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Hattori, Rob's pigeon fluttered up and landed on the arm of the tree

"Wait, my master Robert Lucci was not mentioned on that list of yours why is that?" he chirped with a slightly british accent.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Sheepat Offline

"As I said before," the tree said, "The preliminaries are split into rounds, about a thousand. Robert Lucci will be in the next round. So I suggest you sit back and relax."

Harry looked at V. So he was too face the weirdo? Neptunmon would want to pulverize him.

Neptunmon was ready for anything. Except that he wouldn't get to crush V to a pulp.

"WHAT?"

He turned to see his opponent, and vowed that he would destroy anything in his way. Maybe.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:26 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Deidara looked at the maid and the sea god

"She'll get pulverised." He said to himself

He then looked a the Creeper. The creature was still wearing his overcoat and fedora so Deidara still couldn't see him, but judging by what he heard about that unfortunate minotaur. He knew he would have to be on his guard.

Rob Lucci and Hattori figured that, since they were in the second round, the would continue in the martial arts and ignore the mingling crowd.

The Creeper sat in his truck and began listening to Johnny Cash on his phonograph. With a snort, he slipped into a deep, peaceful slumber
Old 07-22-2010, 05:37 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernorose888 View Post
Deidara looked at the maid and the sea god

"She'll get pulverised." He said to himself

He then looked a the Creeper. The creature was still wearing his overcoat and fedora so Deidara still couldn't see him, but judging by what he heard about that unfortunate minotaur. He knew he would have to be on his guard.

Rob Lucci and Hattori figured that, since they were in the second round, the would continue in the martial arts and ignore the mingling crowd.

The Creeper sat in his truck and began listening to Johnny Cash on his phonograph. With a snort, he slipped into a deep, peaceful slumber
Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
"As I said before," the tree said, "The preliminaries are split into rounds, about a thousand. Robert Lucci will be in the next round. So I suggest you sit back and relax."

Harry looked at V. So he was too face the weirdo? Neptunmon would want to pulverize him.

Neptunmon was ready for anything. Except that he wouldn't get to crush V to a pulp.

"WHAT?"

He turned to see his opponent, and vowed that he would destroy anything in his way. Maybe.
(I hope Neptunmon is ready for the speed of sound, and plenty of knives. O.o)

First being the reciever of problems, and now I have to fight someone related to water? Uh-oh. Sakuya thought. "That means I'll have to skim water again... and DROWN for the millionth time? That makes sense." she said out loud, forgetting others were around her. Kanako turned to Soma. "Well then, see ya."
Old 07-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Sheepat Offline

The tree faced the crowd again.

"Please, contestants, go to the arena!"

Neptun and Harry started walking for the arena.

"I hope she likes to drown," the sea king said.

Harry was pondering what to do about V. Stupefy was too slow for the guy. Hopefully he could scrape a win.

Last edited by riolu42; 07-24-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Master Zorua Offline

V / Right
Soma Cruz / Right
Dracula / Wrong

V looked over to the young mageling boy. It was certainly going to be an interesting battle. Both were at an disadvantage over each other. Harry had his spells, but didn't look like he could stand to take many hits. V would need to either get his daggers past the spells or get in close to unleash his martial arts prowess.

Dracula looked at the digimon known as Omnimon. A creation of digital data with a strong offensive capability. However, the dark lord was not impressed. He had the powers of Hell at his command. Dracula burst into a sea of bats from his throne before reassembling himself, standing on the ground. He was proud and confident. "This will be make for a good warm-up." he spoke in his normal greater-than-thou tone of voice.

Soma readied himself mentally as he was going to face off against this Kanako person. He knew nothing about the strange woman. None the less, he would show no mercy. In order to free himself from the curse of his power, he would have to face against and defeat the man he was the reincarnation of: Dracula.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:11 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Hattori flew up and landed on Rob's shoulder.

"Master, I have calculated the Douriki's (power levels without weapons) of your fellow combatants" He chirped.

"I shall start from the weakest

Kanako: 450

Sakuya: 500

Jecht Reeves: 730

Army Dillo: 1000

Bowser Jr.: 2200

Deidara: 2500

Harry Potter: 3500

Soma Cruz: 3550

V: 4575

The Creeper: 8000

Neptunmon: 8900

Dracula: 9000

Omnimon: 9765

That's all I could estimate. Master, your Douriki has also increased since your battle with that Luffy fellow. It is now over 6000!"

"Excellent, good boy Hattori." Lucci said, affectionatley rubbing the pigeons head.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Micro Offline

OOC: Yay I'm back from vacation :D. But I don't see my characters names anywhere for round 1 D:

Army Dillo, Bowser Jr.
Wrong

Bowser Jr. and Army Dillo heared the voice of the announcer.
They heared the ones that had to battle with each other but they didn't hear their names.
Army Dillo walked to the announcer.
"Uhmmm sir... I think you forgot some challengers..."
It was quiet for a while.
"Names!" He said quick.
"Wha-?" Army Dillo said a bit confusing.
"Names... Your names!" He said quick again.
"Oh yeah. Army Dillo and Bowser Jr. We ar-" Before he could finish the announcer said. "Not on the list! Please go to the nearest exit!"
"Wai-what?!" Bowser Jr. said beaten.
"But I'm sure we were on the list." Army Dillo said quick.
"Hey look there is Neptunmon! Hey Neptunmon!" Bowser Jr. shouted to Neptunmon.
"We have a problem..." Army Dillo said to Neptunmon and explained everything to him.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)