Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Default Re: Final Fusion RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
Army Dillo, Bowser Jr.
Wrong

They saw some kind of fish monster coming near us.
"I am Neptunmon, KING OF THE OCEAN!" He said.
They said were they came from.
"Well I live in a world full of animals who can talk like me." Army Dillo said.
"And well... I'm most times in a castle bu-" Bowser Jr. said but before he could finish it someone yelled "WHO DID THAT?!"
They saw a girl yelled that.
"Hey isn't that the one who stole your drink?" Army Dillo whispered.
"Yeah I guess... Wait the HE is a SHE?! Lolz... I thought it was a he when she stole my drink..." Jr. whispered back.
At that moment another girl in a maid uniform ran super fast.
"Y HALO THAR EVERYONE." She said.
"Wow it is going to be busy on our spot..." Jr. whispered to Army Dillo
"Yeah..." Army Dillo whispered back.
Kanako gave Bowser Jr. a dirty look. "I. Do. Not. Crossdress." she said. She was about to give that freakin' turtle a vicious beatdown when the decaf arrived. "Keep it," Sakuya said. "I'm gonna get a Red Bull anyway." While nobody was looking, the shrine goddess decided to pour water down Jr's shell as a practical joke. Sakuya grabbed an energy drink from a cooler and began to talk. "My name is Sakuya Izayoi, and that 'guy' was Kanako Yasaka. We both come from similar worlds where girls pretty much rule the place, but I am the hero of my world. I am the chief maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and the elegant servant of my mistress, Remilia Scarlet. They'll be watching the Fusion on TV." "I come from a world like Sakuya's except our version of her can't run fast. But I'm the shrine goddess of the Moriya Shrine. Oh, and by the way: my shrine maiden's electricity hurts even more." Kanako stated, glaring at Bowser Jr. upon saying the fact about the shrine maiden and wind priestess Sanae Kotiya.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Micro Offline

OOC: You wanna battle here?! Fine >:P

Army Dillo, Bowser Jr.
Wrong

After that the girls said who they were.
Then Jr. got somekind of water on his shell.
"HEY QUIT IT WILL YOU!" Jr. shouted to one of the girls.
"Oh, and by the way: my shrine maiden's electricity hurts even more." Said one of them.
"OK NOW YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Jr shouted to her while bodyslamming her.
He took his Paintbrush and transformed into Shadow Mario.
"You are going to pay!" He painted some Red/Orange Goop on her hair ,called Lava Goop.
He setted her hair into fire because of that.
"Stop it Jr!" Army Dillo tried to say to him.
But he didn't listen.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)

Last edited by Micro; 07-07-2010 at 07:00 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:08 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

LOL.

What? Burning Kanako is evolving! *flash* Congratulations! Your Burning Kanako evolved into Pissed Kanako!

Kanako's hair suddenly went out. In its place was something. Something VERY bad that I can't put it in text. No, really. I cannot describe it. So anyway, after Kanako's hair stopped burning, she decided to give Bowser Jr. a taste of his own medicine. That was when the Koopa King's possible sucessor was hit with a wave of water and some onibashira. "You're gonna pay and you will take it!" Kanako ranted. But that's when Sakuya tried to break up the fight by grabbing the paintbrush from Jr. Suddenly, Sakuya was on the floor, shaking in agony as the paint dripped on her. Oh no...

(I will finish up the post later when I'm not sleeping. I gotta go.)
Old 07-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Sheepat Offline

"Woah! Guys!" Harry said, getting in the middle of the two, "This is not the time to be fighting! That for the Fusion!"

Neptunmon nodded, "Fighting outside of the Fusion is forbidden, by my rule!"

"Yours?" the wizard asked.

"Yes!"

Harry wished that the two groups had gotten onto better terms, not paint vs divine goddess and weird girl.

"Guys, just stop and control your tempers!"
Old 07-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Right

"We're oft to blame, and this is too much proved, that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar on the devil himself." V spoke as he walked over to the quarreling groups. "If you children cannot play nice, I suggest you go to your separate areas and scheme about how to kill each other in the ring. That is where all will be settled. Otherwise, you may as well just remove yourselves from the competition and kill each other outside of the regulated areas. Cheerio." the masked man spoke before walking off to consider how he will prepare for his battles. his demeanor seemed to command as much presence as anyone there, and his calmness seemed to show his confidence in himself and his capabilities.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Sheepat Offline

"And who are you?" Neptunmon asked, his pride seemed to be wounded by this speaking.

Harry looked at the strange person.

"There's no killing within this," the wizard said, "You knock out the other person before they knock out you."

Neptunmon slithered over to the man.

"That's right, Happy Man, and I hope to be able to hit you hard in the Fusion."
Old 07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
"And who are you?" Neptunmon asked, his pride seemed to be wounded by this speaking.

Harry looked at the strange person.

"There's no killing within this," the wizard said, "You knock out the other person before they knock out you."

Neptunmon slithered over to the man.

"That's right, Happy Man, and I hope to be able to hit you hard in the Fusion."
Meanwhile, Sakuya had changed into her other form, Sakuya the Were-Maid from the paint. "What? Just TRY to hit me when you fight me at the Fusion. I swear you won't." she said. "Well, maybe not now, but hey! You can't stop my speed.."
Old 07-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Right

V chuckled lightly."Who? Who is merely the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask." he jested before moving on. So, killing is not the winning strategem of this little tournament. Interesting. Considering what's on the line, I would have thought that such a tournament of combat, death would be the ultimate decider. Of course, I won't complain. And as for you, if you can hit me, you'd best hope I'm not close enough to you at that point. Otherwise you may find yourself...very disabled." V merely spouted in a calm manner
Old 07-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Sheepat Offline

Harry could tell Neptunmon's temper was rising. Fast.

"Neptunmon, stop. Now."

"No. I want to pummel this loser so bad he'll wish he wasn't even here. I don't care where I stick my pike." the digimon pointed his pike menancingly at the man.

"Now, tell us who you are," the king said, "Or I'll stab you wherever I can reach."

"You hurt his pride," Harry said, "That's why he wants to pummel you to a pulp."
Old 07-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Right

V rolled his head back before looking at the wizard and the Digimon. "Ah, it has been a long time since I have. In truth, so long that I do not remember having one, only an identity formulated as a symbol of fear against oppressors and governments that use fear, murder, segregation and torture to control their people and those who believe they have the right to decide who lives and dies because of race, sexuality, religion or simply because a person decided to stand up to them. So then permit me, in lie of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona." V spoke before lowering his head. And then gripping his cloak with both hands, threw the edges of the cloak out in a rather flamboyant manner, more like that of an actor.

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!"

Whipping out one of his daggers, he spins and carves a V into the closest poster before whipping the dagger back into it's sheath. He looks over at the two with his head turned and his back facing them. "The only verdict is vengeance." he adds before turning to face them once more. "A vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."

Slightly he chuckles a bit before removing his hat and giving a bow of greeting. "Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so let me add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." he finishes as he places the hat back upon his head and stands up straight.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Micro Offline

Army Dillo, Bowser Jr. (Shadow Mario)
Wrong

"Let's just get somewhere else Jr... You can beat them in the fusion!" Army Dillo said.
"Fine..." Shadow Mario said while taking the paintbrush back. "We will meet again... WHAHAHAHAHA"
Shadow Mario turned back to Bowser Jr.

They walked back to Harry and Neptunmon.
Some kind of man with a mask said much things to them.
Jr. walked to the man. "Hey can you stop with all those V's I'm getting crazy of it!"
Army Dillo got infront of Jr. "He didn't mean that... He is just frustrated... Hehehehe....he..." He said. "NOW SHUT UP!"He whispered pretty loud to Jr.
"Fine... Fine..." Jr. said.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 07-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Sheepat Offline

Harry sighed, relieved that this little confrontation had ended. Thank goodness.

Neptunmon was still angry at the weird guy, and Harry noticed something about the "V"

"That's your name, isn't it?"
Old 07-11-2010, 06:32 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Deidara
Deidara coasted in on a clay owl

he noticed a group of characters (for lack of a better term) arguing over something. He noticed a small almost turtle like dinosaur down in the midst of the argument and flew down.

"what an intruiging creature." He said reaching into his clay pouch and beginning to mold it with his hand. "I would like to add you to my weapon arsenal." with that he opened his palm and in it was a perfect likeness of Bowser Jr.

Rob Lucci
Hattori perched on Lucci'shoulder seemingly bored, the pigeons master was in a similar attitude, however, he was practicing his Roukishi when his tempest kick shot towards a motley group of characters and sliced right through the hair of a girl in a ridiculous maid's outfit

"Oh dear" eexclaimed Hattori, however, Lucci didn't really care.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Master Zorua Offline

V / Right
Soma Cruz / Right
Dracula / Wrong

"Indeed, that is the identity I carry young man." V replied to harry with a calm and still mysterious demeanor.

Soma wandered through the groups of people all called to the tournament. He still couldn't understand what Akiardo meant about facing his true self here in this tournament. He already faced against and destroyed the core of the castle known as Chaos, and twice he rejected the tempting powers of being the new Dark Lord, favoring protecting his friends and Mina each time. Once again, the fate of many hung in the ballance, only this time the battle was a tournament, not a deadly trek through an ever changing castle.

At the other end of the waiting area, four demons carried a throne of gold, velvet and bone, upon which the great Dark Lord himself sat. He was taken from a different point in time, deep in the distant past, but to him all was the present. He looked over his future enemies with disdain and he swirled a small wine glass half filled with blood around. it was odd being out in this specialty light. Unlike natural light, this filtered light had no negative or deadly affect on him. Still, he found this whole mes amusing. The rules forbade killing. It was a rule often made by the weak.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-12-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:56 AM
JechtSphere Offline

OOC: quick question, do the charecters know they are on the side they were signed up as, or will they meet the brothers later on?

Jecht Reeves
On the side of Wrong.

Jecht was walking through the Fusion, it was an interesting place, and if he could, he would like to study some of the creatures and people here and take those ideas and use them in his robo designs. Being the lead scientist at Lab Co, the number 1 manufacturer of robo parts, weapons and the robo themselvs, he had to do a lot of research to make new designs that were more efficient than the last set of parts. He pulled out his robo cube, which also doubled as a storage device for his ideas, he furiously began storing his ideas. When he looked up, he saw what seemed to be a small gathering of people and the aftermath of a battle. He saw a creature that seemed to belong in the water, and started a sketch of his persons while boldly stating "The name's Jecht, are you guys here for the fusion too?"