Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:59 AM
shucklerules Offline

Default Re: \\||The Council of Brawlers: New announcements||//

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Label View Post
I see. Well you do understand we have lives outside of Pokemon. xD
Football all the time, plus when I play video games I normally play PS3.

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Old 07-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: \\||The Council of Brawlers: New announcements||//

Skottles: I guess, lmao. Maybe the Apprentice gets extra talents or something.

Shuckle: You should get BC2 on ps3, we can play ;o
Old 07-16-2010, 04:24 AM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: \\||The Council of Brawlers: New Critical Announcements up, View and Respond||//

New critical announcements are up.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: \\||The Council of Brawlers: New Critical Announcements up, View and Respond||//

Just Checking in, wont be here today.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Skottles

Checking in. My activity will be much better next week.

So your making us a new home? Now is that just going to be an extra thing for the clan to discuss? Because we still need to be on here and stay active so we can be involved with other clans.

Last edited by Skottles; 07-17-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

What would be the point of leaving pe2k?

Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
Old 07-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Experienced Trainer

For now yes, we will be on both sites (mainly on the xat until things get settled there).

We will be discussing this provided anyone has an argument on the matter.

Through this I hope to acheieve an extremely more potent clan with our new branch. With more members, our options become ever more broader in our endevor to be number one.

I've already talked to many of the potential members for that section of project ditto. Many of them are on PO so you may have come across them at one time or another. And majority of them are some of the highest ranked players you'll find around.

Its basically a breeding ground.

Though I have more than a little going on with this, were still going to go after our goal here, becoming number one.

So just bare with me.

We will be fairly modest with our war situation aswell. Sometimes being the benchwarmer is the best approach
Old 07-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

A new site is meh. =/

But xats are always cool, though most of us are never on at the same time.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Experienced Trainer

If you all aren't to fond of the idea, I've already prepared backup tactics. It won't be difficult to rearrange.

That's only if you all don't feel comforable with the idea I've set in place.

Ultimately I'm saying its up to you all if you want to participate.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

What exactly is going on? I think I have a clue: We're basically making another version of the clan on another site, so we'll have members from that site on that branch?

WAR XI Team: .
Old 07-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
What exactly is going on? I think I have a clue: We're basically making another version of the clan on another site, so we'll have members from that site on that branch?
In a nutshell (sort of).

That was my original intention, however with the "activity" and comments thus far, ill just change course and go along with plan B.

That plan actually doesn't impact you all at all so life here at Pe2k should continue as normal.

Though I thought reactions would have been slightly more lustful, everyone isn't always for change like I am.

However, I will note that plan B may take much of my attention away from here seeing as its a ground up project, so perhaps one of the other two leaders would be willing to take over while I'm busy?

When I'll start is actually up for debate as I'm about ready to dive in right now and get things over with.

But seeing as nothings really changing here much, it wouldn't take a lot for me to check in and simply do updates.

That's up to the other 80% of the leaders, as to what you all want.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Well you're the leader, so I think you'll know what's best for the clan so long as it doesn't interfere with our interaction with clans here.

WAR XI Team: .

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 07-19-2010 at 02:18 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
Well you're the leader, so I think you'll know what's best for the clan so long as it doesn't interfere with out interaction with clans here.
Neither plan interfered with operations here. But now that I think about it, its probably best to leave things as they are already here. I can't expect you all to be two places at once, and for that matter, the expansion would go a lot better by having different people in different clans for different sites anyway.

And luckily for our part we have 3 main leaders total. (Is a fan of backup plans).

Once setup over there, I think our war situation will be even more comfortable aswell.

I probably won't asign this task to anyone here, but ill have generals who jump sites and keep things up to date. A porygon 2 if you will.

But that's just a thought for now, everything isn't ready until the dust settles and I get a better look at our horizon.

I think the new branch will have a different name aswell, going back to one of the previously suggested names. But again that's up for debate too.

There's both annoyance and pleasure in having things built from theb ground up I suppose.

Seeing as you all don't wish to be bothered much, ill still have the option available to join there aswell. But ill leave you all virtually unscated as you wish.

Now that that's "in order", I've got some indepth conversation to go through with a few admins there. (Hopefully ill become one there myself)

But seeing as my attention will be drawn from here somewhat, perhaps I should temporarily open admissions? That's you alls call.

Just a lot that's going on atm.

Also in unrelated news, I placed in the semi finals for a 64 man tourney. Got haxed abit but that's life, I'm a good sport.

Hope to see you all getting more practice in.

Also, Very and Skottles, I'd like you all to take over the war situation. Being that I'm "the new guy", I may not see what everyone else sees and therefore may not be satisfying everyone. Being that you all know what everyone wants from having so much experience with them, id feel better if you all were in control of such determining factors from here out.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:45 AM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

No one ever buy the game Blur. Just played the Demo on PS3, its terrible. The cars don't go very fast, or they don't feel fast. The power ups are broken as hell-there is an energy ball blast that just completely screws you over and puts you in last place, like the blue shell in mario kart.

Meh.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Experienced Trainer

Sounds eh.

Also, if anyone is interested in actually joining the new sites clan, please notify me immediately.

The member limit there is fairly smaller than here (I'm in control of that though).

I just want to fill positions with senority over priority. Though there are a fair amount of capable players, I thought I'd still ask you all anyway.