Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP]

Konda Boreas
Fire Nation Ship, North Pole
Not Fire Nation

I had been waiting for a while, and it seemed that my particular ship had been steered to the back of the armada and the crew was taking rest. Now was my chance. I slowly stood up, my previously broken chains still clinging to my wrists. I walked over to the railing where a heavily armored brute was snoring obnoxiously. I cautiously removed his keys from his belt and unlocked my cuffs. I placed the shackles on the deck and walked toward the control tower.

Using the air, I opened the door slowly and soundlessly and crept through the dimly lit hallways. I checked through the key holes of doors looking for my weapons but I had no luck. I heard faint voices and cursed. A patrol was coming down the hallway. I silently ducked into a nearby maintenance closet and waited for them to pass.

Two soldiers walked by, talking about torturing prisoners. My ears perked up at this. One chuckled about how he burnt a captive’s hair off. I bristled with rage. I kicked open the door and smashed the other into the wall. With one fluid movement, my right hidden blade shot out of its gauntlet and I plowed my palm into the man’s ear, impaling him through the brain. With a sickening squelch, I withdrew my blade from his head and he tumbled to the ground.

The soldier that had burned me assumed a stance and shot a fire blast at me. I dodged the blast with a pirouette and with a twist of my hands, blasted him with a powerful column of air. He flew through the hall and skidded to a halt. In a blink of an eye, I was straddling his chest, holding down his arms.

“Where are my things, swine?”

“Don’t kill me! Please, they’re in the control room,” he whined.

“Thanks for the haircut.”

I spat in his mouth, moved my hands to his neck and twisted. His neck snapped with a dull crack and his eyes gazed off into oblivion. I hastily got up and sped down the hallway and up countless flights of stairs. I avoided all the guards on the way.

Konda, I’m disappointed in you.

I shut out the voice and slowly opened the door to the command tower. I dispatched all the guards without effort and grabbed my things. I opened a window and flew out with my glider and quickly found that the air around the ship was extremely turbulent. What must have been twenty firebenders and the ship’s captain. Their heat made it impossible for me to fly. With a crash, I landed on the deck. I discarded my staff and ran to the tip of the tall bowsprit towering over the ship. Bending the air around me, I balanced nimbly on the needle sharp point.

The captain shouted, “Surrender, Air-Bender! You can either go quietly or we’ll kill you!”

I chuckled, “You’ll have to kill me then.”

I gently reached down to the training weights wrapped around my ankles…

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead
Old 05-26-2010, 02:56 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP]

Ryu
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

Once Ryu was fully recovered, he discovered from one of the water benders that the female he saved was among the captured, along with an air bender. "So much for this place being a safe haven. I should have remained in here. But no matter, regreting the past does not make the future any brighter. I must head out and warn the air benders. They will more than likely be Kazha's next target considering they have only recently reestablished their numbers. They are not as combat ready as the other nations and will need aid. The Earth Kingdom's defenses will be too strong for Kazha to face against right now, so the most strategic move for her right now will be to attack the Air Benders." Ryu spoke as he stood himself to his feet. He needed to stay one step ahead of Kazha if he was to help avert a global disaster at the hands of the madwoman.