Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP] Please Move To Other: Role Play forums

(Black hawk aint the avatar :L)

Liam Kangan
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

A total of seven ships had hit our shores, and soldiers were pouring out of the ships and on to our land. I turned just in time to be able to stop one of them impaling me on a spear. He was tall, with black hair and traditional Fire Nation clothes. With a quick spin and a open-palm push he had been impaled on his own spear, his blood spurting out of the wound and onto his clothes. As I fought off soldiers, one by one, a thin woman came to me. She was a rather short woman. She had long, ginger hair, and had piercing blue eyes. Based on the clothes she was wearing I could guess one thing. She was a general. Crap. I threw up my arms, a large amount of water came out of the ocean, and surrounded us, allowing us around three metres radius of space to move. With a push out of my arms the water cooled considerably and it froze.

"Ah, a waterbender. It's a pity that tonight, you will die," She stated "first, your blood will boil. Then you will be burnt. You die now!" The woman held her hands out at her side and her hands went alight. She charged at me, screaming. I stood my ground, looking straight into her eyes. She was within one metre of me when I jumped out the way. She nearly hit the ice, though she turned around faster than I expected. 'Damn, this'll be harder than I thought!' I groaned tomyself mentally. I placed my hand on the ice for a slight moment, before I swing my hand in the direction of the general. A large amount of ice flew out of the wall, heading straight for the short general. However, she slammed her fist into it and it shattered.

She looked at me and gave a small smile. Not a normal smile. A smile of malice. A smile of sadism. A smile of death. She placed her hands together at her side, a large flame appearing in her hands. Her right leg slide backwards a small amount, and her arms shot forward. From her hands came a large stream of fire that hit me square in the chest. I got taken off of my feet and slammed into the ice. I stuck on the ice for a few moments, before falling off and winding myself.
"Pathetic. A poor excuse for a waterbender!" I heard the general taunting me. My hands had been crushed under my body, but I could feel hard ice at my fingers. I dug my nails into the ice and scratched at it. "It's too bad, really," I heard the woman continue as I scratched at the ice "you could've been of some use to our great nation. But now, it doesn't matter, you're done for now." I looked up at her, giving her a glare. I felt my hands scratch through a thin layer of ice, and then felt water rush up and onto my chest. "But now, you die!"
"You wish." I spat out, slowly getting up. "You're in the waterbender territory. why do you think we need only a small amount to take you on." I was on my feet. In her hands I could see a small flame appear, but before she had a chance to fire it at me my hands shot out at her, a large mass of water slamming in to her chest.

The woman managed to stand her ground, barely. There wasn't enough water to take her out. Using one hand I continued the water blast at her, and placed one hand behind me. I could literally feel the air behind me shimmer. I pushed the hand forwards, and from behind me shot forwards another blast of water. It had literally came from thin air. The final blast managed to knock the woman off her feet and onto the floor.

I continued the water stream at her, still having it slam into her chest continually. I could hear her screaming as her chest was destroyed under an onslaught of ice cold water. I pulled my hands up, the water bulding above her. "Any last words?" I taunted, the water building. There was atleast five hundred litres of water there.
"Yes." She weakly muttered. "You could've been great," she tried to attack me on a mental level now "you could've been the best soldier. Instead you stay here and protect this poor attempt of a land. I pity you."
I looked in her eyes, and spat at her. I released my control on the water and it slammed into her weak body. She screamed, but it was cut off short. "******." I muttered, turning to the ice wall. From behind it I could see several Fire Nation soldiers watching what had happened. I bent my head down in respect of the woman. She may've been evil, but she was human. I smiled to myself, looking up. The soldiers saw my smile and a look of confusion passed their faces.

Last edited by Coddleflop; 05-19-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP] Please Move To Other: Role Play forums

Konda Boreas
Spirit Oasis, North Pole
Not Fire Nation

My dreams were…disturbing, in a word. I dreamt of what the world would be if Aang had been killed by Firelord Sozin a hundred years ago. The Fire-Nation ruled with a “flaming” fist (pardon the pun). I didn’t really know the point of the dream, but at the end, Avatar Aang appeared to me and began telling me things. I knew the things he said carried importance, however I did not recall any of these things after I woke up. I wondered hard and decided to pray. Maybe the spirits would tell me what Aang wanted me to do.

I prayed hard, though I was still lying on my back as if I was asleep. I paid no attention to the girl by the water. I thought hard and soon, I recalled what Aang had wanted me to do.

Venture to the Earth Kingdom. Wander the deserts and you shall find what you seek.

That was odd. I didn’t even know what I was seeking. Shrugging, I stepped up and gathered my pack and flying staff. I nodded to the girl and stepped out of the cave. I wandered briskly through the canals of the city and climbed up to the top of a rather large watchtower which presented a great view of the city and the invading ships. With my senses, I felt the vibrations of the air around me. I was startled to feel an ambush. Fire Nation tanks were crawling vertically up the face of a glacier several miles away, out of the point of view of the troops due to fog. I spat.

I jumped off the building, spread out my glider and flew swiftly to the glacier. I folded it away and strapped it to my back. With swift strokes of my hands and blades of air, I chopped off chunks of the glacier and sent them crashing into the tanks, knocking them into the sea. The ship below that had deployed them took notice and began to launch fire at me. Aang taught me a technique to deal with this.

I stepped backward ten steps, took a breath, and sprinted to the edge and leaped. I gathered myself in the air like a swan dive, compressed the air around me, and shot it back. With a sonic boom, I streaked straight down. Straight down through the ship and into the water. The punctured of hull of the ship groaned under stress of water pressure and finally gave. With no purchase, the soldiers helplessly drowned in the water as this unaccounted for ship was claimed by the sea. I clambered up onto the wreckage and took off on my glider, allowing the wind to carry me.

I hoped the fleet wouldn’t see me. No dice. Even in the darkness, they managed to spot me. Flaming boulders turned the sky around me into day. One struck the edge of my glider and upset my control on the air. I plummeted two hundred feet to the ship’s deck and crashed. I groaned and rolled over, seeing dark bodies close in around me as my vision faded and I blacked out.

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead

Last edited by Black Hawk; 05-18-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

OOC: Ohh, i thought he made an Avatar SU a while back. Lok ok, i'll just go edit :P

IC:
Luna Hatake
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

"I will go and help the others. You need to recover more here. You nearly died and you don't have proper protection from the cold. You may be able to stand, but right now you aren't a match for even a regular grunt. Go at your own peril if you must, but know that if you cannot fight back, you will put the lives of others at risk." Luna heard Ryu say. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to look at him.

"If you are insistant on going however, then you will stick with me. That way the other benders can concentrate on dealing with the fire nation soldiers without having to deal with protecting you as well." Ryu had said. Luna looked down, then back at Ryu.

"You're right. I should stay here for a little while longer. I'll be out there in a little while, just be careful." Luna said. She watched Ryu walk out of the cave and she stood there for a few seconds, thinking on what she should do next. Luna slowly turned around and walked over one on the bridges that led to the small pond that had the two koi fish swimming inside it. She did her best to keep quiet so she wouldn't wake up the man that was on the other side of the small pond. A few moments later he stood up, nodded at Luna and walked out.

"I hope I didn't wake him." Luna whispered to herself. She knelt down to her knees and looked down at the pond, watching the two fish swim around. Luna moved her body so she was laying on her stomach and looking down at the water. She put her right hand into the water and moved her fingers around. The two koi fish swam over to Luna's hand and began to swim around it in perfect harmony. Then all of a sudden, the two fish began to glow a light blue color. Luna tried to take her hand out of the water but something kept her hand still. It wouldn't let her hand be taken out of the water. All of a sudden Luna could see a vision, a vision showing the cave that she left Kairi in. It showed fire nation soldiers forcing Kairi out of the cave and taking her away onto one of their ships. The vision ended and the koi fish stopped glowing and stopped swimming around her hand.

"Thank you." Luna said as she hurried to her feet and ran out of the Spirit Oasis. She sprinted down to the cave where she had left Kairi, seeing if they were still in there, but the cave was empty. The jacket that Luna had given her sister was laying on the snow. Footprints could be seen in the snow, leading out of the cave. Luna ran out and began to follow them as fast as she could. They led to the edge of the water where a ship was beginning to sail away, seeing Kairi struggling with some fire nation soldiers on the ship.

"Kairi!" Luna yelled. Luna's speed began to quicken as the adrenaline began to flow throughout her entire body. She ran to the edge and jumped the fifteen foot gap that was between the land and the ship, the deep cold ocean under her. Luna landed on the ship's railing and jumped off, throwing herself onto one of the guards. She cracked his neck and moved onto another guard. She could see Kairi being taken away into one of the rooms. It took three guards the restrain Luna and hold her against the wall.

"You and your sister will be seeing General Giro, Luna."
"How the hell do you know my name?!"
"We know who you are. You're the daughter of that one water bender who we had captured a while back."
"You..you captured him? And the others?"
"Yup. He's at the Boiling Rock prison now, but we need to take you to General Giro first." The guard said as he punched Luna in the back of the head, knocking her out cold. They took Luna's body and threw her into the same jail cell as Kairi. The ship sailed off, heading back to the fire nation.

OOC: I'm having Luna be taken away so Bumblebee's character can interact with her.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP]

Liam Kangan - North Pole - Not Fire Nation

My hands were outstretched, palms facing the ice wall that was erected around me. I focused as hards as I could, staring straight forwards into the eyes of a few very confused Fire Nation soldiers. I gave a small smile. I pulled my arms in at lightning speed, and slammed them back out, fists clenched. The ice around me shattered, flying into several soldiers, shredding them into pieces.

I turned towards the ocean, seeing a warship leaving, whilst the others continued their assault. "Damn, they've managed to capture someone! I shouted, outraged by both the Fire Nation and at a Waterbenders incapability to fight off these pathetic excuses for people.

I turned back around, pulling a large mass of ice water from beneath me and slamming it into the head of one soldier. He went down, and I walked up to him. I yanked his head back, holding him by his long, silky black hair, and looked straight into his face, right into his dark chestnut coloured eyes. Why's that warship retreatingo? I snarled at him.
"I-i don't know, I swear!" he managed to stutter out. I gave his hair a forceful yank and snarled again.
"Where is it headed? Mainland Fire Nation, or somewhere else?"
I-i honestly d-don't know." He was sobbing by now. Pathetic I thought, before shoving his face into the snow. I pulled a large amount of water over his head and froze it, leaving him there to freeze.

I faced the warships. I guessed that they were headed straight for the Fire Nation. Dirty b******s, taking our people! I mentally yelled, spitting on the ground. By now, several of the Fire Nation soldiers were retreating, realising they were fighting a losing battle. That's right! Run you cowards! I yelled in anger.

Hopping down a small ledge, I felt a sudden sharp stab of pain in my back. I felt warmth gush out of a large wound in my back, my attacker was a Fire Nation soldier, of course. I could barely get a single look at him before I faded into the blackness, literally being able to feel my life slowly draining out of me.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:41 PM
FireKitty91 Offline

Maya
The North Pole
Not Fire Nation

Maya ran as fast as she could through the streets of the Northern Water Tribe. People were coming in with wounds that she knew she would heal later. She couldn't do that now though as she had the Fire Nation to worry about taking down even more. I just hope I'm not too late... she thought to herself. She stopped in her tracks as she saw some Fire Nation people taking away an unconscious girl, definitely a waterbender by her clothes. Damnit, they've taken a prisoner as well. Those jerks, she thought, furious but keeping cool and calm. She sighed and took what one would deem a peaceful stance for a moment as she calmed down. She's gone, I have to focus on the battle, she thought.

She continued to run, sliding across the ice as she finally got to the front just in time to stop herself from running into a large wall of ice where a single waterbender was. As soon as he brought his hands to his chest, she was putting up an ice shield, fluid movements making it quick and easy as her own ice prison surrounded her. Suddenly, chunks and clanks of ice hitting her ice shield could be heard and it soon splashed into water after she heard it was done. Geez, that guy... she thought, unable to finish as she saw a Fire Nation soldier take him out. "HEY YOU!" she called before he could finish the final blow.

She rose her arms up as she took a defensive stance and water flowed up from below the Fire Nation soldier, throwing him away from the downed waterbender like a geyser much would. It then bent to follow the soldier and pounded down onto him as she gracefully but quickly moved her arms down, crushing the soldier and then freezing the water over him, causing an arch of frozen water to form. She ran toward the downed waterbender. Once at his side, she rose her arms up again and a wall of water formed around them, once more creating an ice wall around them so no one could get to them while she healed the waterbender.

She knelt down next to him and looked at the large gash. She then moved her arms upwards once more, causing some water to rise up around her. The water covered the downed waterbender's body and glowed with a brilliant, silver-colored light. The chi-paths were redirected as the water acted like a catalyst to heal the injury. Within a few moments, her hands held out in front of her with her eyes closed, the injury was healing itself, though unseen by those that may watch through the ice wall. The glow then faded as it was healed and the water returned to normal, splashing down around the downed waterbender. Maya shook the man's body to see if he was awake or not. "Hey, are you awake?" she asked. If not, then she would have to stay by his side and defend him until he awoke.

Last edited by FireKitty91; 05-21-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Ryu
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

As Ryu was fighting through several fire nation soldiers, he heard the call to retreat. This perplexed himRetreat was rarely ever an option for the fire nation military, a fact he knew quite well. From the shouts he overheard, prisoners were taken. "Boiling Rock." He spoke to himself. He knew that was where prisoners of war were taken to be turned into slave labor, or tortured and slain if they were especially dangerous or held valuable information.

There was still fighting to do however. Ryu kept his eyes out for the generals. After defeating the remaining squads that were dangerously close to the town, two generals approached him.

"Only two of you? I could have sworn there would be at least four in total." Ryu spoke as he faced the other two fire benders.

"Dissapointed Ryu?" one of them spoke with a coy tone of voice.

"Why the retreat though? Your new mistress doesn't particuarly care whether or not your men die, and if you return to her without completing your mission, she will kill you." Ryu spoke.

"We have prisoners. They will talk, or they will die. Now as for traitors, they always die." the other firebending general spoke.

"Which is why the two of you will die, as will Kazha, for that is what you all are: traitors." Ryu spoke as he took his fighting stance.

The trio of fire benders began their deadly combat. Ryu was outnumbered two to one, but they both lacked his kind of skill. However, both of the fire bender generals were skilled in their own ways. As the battle of fire and martial arts continued, it was clear the two generals were wearing Ryu out, but certainly not without taking some heavy hits themselves.

Both generals came in for the kill, releasing a fireball melded together from their individual fire attacks. With little time to react, Ryu used every ounce of strength left to take control of the fireballand slam it into the ground before them, creating a spiraling vortex of fire and lightning to engulf and kill the two generals.

Ryu crashed to his knees while the bodies of the two firebending generals crashed dead onto the ground. He could feel his conciousness fading from the over expendature of energy. Placing his fists upon his knees and his butt against his heels, Ryu slipped into unconciousness while still remaining sitting upright. Anyone else would think that he was meditating.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-21-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Liam Kangan - North Pole - Waterbender

I continuously drifted in and out of consciousness, unsure of what was going on. As I came around once more, I could feel a cold pool of water on the wound. I could feel my life energy - my chi - being redirected towards the gash in my back. I felt the wound go numb, and could slowly feel the muscle and tissue in my back stitching itself back together. Someone, more than likely a skilled waterbender, was using their healing abilities on me.

As I slowly slippped back into unconsciousness I could feel my wound having completely disappeared, healed up thanks to the waterbender above me. I was unconscious for no longer than probably a minute, before I came around again, being shaken by the waterbender who healed me.

"I-i-i'm awake, i'm awake." I mumbled, exhausted from the blood loss. I tried to look up at my healer. I caught a glimpse of her for only a second, before my neck gave in. The waterbender had about shoulder length, brown hair, and brown eyes. She had traditional North Pole warrior clothes on, and seemed to be rather skilled as we were surrounded by a crystal-clear ice wall.

I smiled for a short time as my face was in the snow, thankful that someone had managed to save me before I drifted into nothingness. However, I was also glad that, from what I could tell, the Fire Nation had retreated fully by now. Thank you. I faintly whispered as I fell back unconscious, my energy nearly completely depleted by now.

Firelord Kazha - Fire Nation Capital - Fire Nation

I was sitting in my chambers, thinking through my next attack, when a man, about six foot tall, with short and ruffled brown hair burst through the doors. I'm sorry for intruding, Kazha, but it appears that those soldiers you sent to he North Pole have retreated, apparently bested in combat by only a few waterbenders."
"I see, and you know of this how? I asked in a single, low tone of voice, I was not ready to be disturbed, not when I was planning attacks. I needed as much concentration as I could get.
"A messenger bird appeared. It was badly injured, but it did have the note on it's leg."

I sighed, climbing out of my chair. Pathetic I thought to myself. I pulled the map off of the desk and showed it to the man. It was a simple map of our world, but it had been covered in arrows, writing and symbols. "Give this to commander Juru. Tell him to follow everything on there exactly as it is shown.Yes, Firelord. The man replied, taking th emap out of my hands and backing out of the door. I sighed a little, turning to the balcony outside of my room. I walked onto it, looking out over my glorious nation. I could see a small crows dispersing down on the streets. Amazing. No matter how well I rule this city it still breaks out into small groups of chaos now and then. I took a deep breath of fresh air, and walked back in, taking my seat at the large desk again. I went into a draw, pulled out a map, and continued to plan. I had to plan my moves carefully, as each nation could know how to counter-act it.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:02 PM
FireKitty91 Offline

Maya
The North Pole
Not Fire Nation

Maya watched as the man had faded in and out of consciousness. She sat down on the ice and picked up his head as he spoke about being awake, placing it in her lap. He, of course, was, but she could tell that his energy was depleted seeing as he was still weary. She looked up as she heard the call of retreat. Cowards... I wonder what that snob of a mistress for the Fire Nation will think of this, she thought. She looked down as she heard a faint whisper and saw he was still a bit awake. "Thank you," was his last words before he fell completely unconscious to regain his depleted energy.

She sighed a little. She allowed the wall of ice to collapse into water and called over another waterbender. "Take this man to the Spirit Oasis. He'll be able to recover there more quickly and in peace. I want you to stay with him until he regains consciousness. I have other warriors to heal," she told him. The waterbender had the same clothes as her on, with his black hair pulled back in a ponytail on the top of his head. He was probably just as old as her and had ice blue eyes. He nodded and she gently took the man's head off of her lap. The waterbender picked him up easily and then carried him off to the Spirit Oasis in the Northern Water Tribe.

She then stood up and looked around to notice that another Firebender had been left behind. She knew nothing that he was against the Fire Nation as well and she walked up to him, noticing he seemed to be meditating and that the other waterbenders were ignoring him as well. She was confused at this and she looked down at him, waving a hand in front of his face. "Hello? Anyone there?" she asked. Not getting an answer, she grumbled and called over another waterbender, this one a female. "Who is this?" she asked. "Oh, that is a Firebender of course. He warned us of the attack by the Fire Nation. He's on our side," the female waterbender answered. Maya was suspicious of this but said nothing on the matter. "Alright then, take him to the Spirit Oasis. He seems to be depleted of energy as well since he's not responding to me. Either that or he's too deep in meditation. Either way, take him there unless he wishes to not go. As soon as I heal the other wounded, I'll be there as well. Stay with the others when you get there," she said.

The female waterbender nodded. She then, with pretty good strength for a female, lifted up the male firebender easily and then carried him off. Though she just arrived here, she knew many of the waterbenders here from a year ago when she was training here though the male waterbender she had healed didn't seem familiar to her. She looked around as some waterbenders stayed behind to keep watch. She nodded and then walked back into the Northern Water Tribe, walking along the streets to the building where the injured were kept.

She walked inside and looked over each person. Some had minor but decapitating wounds while others had almost life threatening wounds and yet others had burns from fireballs hitting them. Well, I should get to healing these people. I can't keep that male waterbender and the firebender waiting. Though I doubt they'll wake up anytime soon but still... she thought to herself. Maya soon set to work healing each waterbender and warrior in turn. Some were quick, some weren't too quick, depending on the injuries the warriors had suffered. She healed the most injured first, coming down to the least injured.

Last edited by FireKitty91; 05-21-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Ryu
Spirit Oasis
Not Fire Nation

It took several hours before Ryu opened his eyes. He could feel that some of his strength had returned, but he knew it would take a while before his strength was fully recovered. One of the water benders came over and offered him tea to drink. "Thank you." Ryu replied calmly as he took the cup and gently sipped upon the flavored water. It was not the best tasting, but Ryu felt it was probably one of those healing teas.

"Several of our water benders were taken hostage by the fire nation. Do you know where they might have been taken to?" a male water bender asked Ryu as the fire bender set the cup of tea down on the ground before him.

"Prisoners of war and other high security threats are taken to a place called Boiling Rock. It is inside a dormant volcano, surrounded on all sides by lava-hot water. The steam makes it near impossible to use balloons to go in as the steam would hamper the fire bending required to stay afloat in the air. Only way in is either by being captured, or by the taking control of the gondola which is used to escort soldiers and prisoners to and from the island." Ryu replied. "And since it lies within fire nation territory, getting in through stealth is really the best and only safe option you have. And right now, I would wager the captives are the least of your worries. The other nations must be warned and ready for Kazha's impending attacks. She seeks to accomplish what Fire Lord Ozai failed to do: conquer the world and rule it with her madness. An iron flaming fist that will kill anyone who looks at her the wrong way." he added.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-21-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Liam Kangan - North Pole - Not Fire Nation

As I did eventually come back around, I felt soft and loamy ground under me. I heard running water right next to my head. I turned my head slightly, even slight movements sent pain rushing through my body. As I faced towards the running water, I could see two koi fish locked in constant movement within a cool pond. One of them was black, with a small white mark on it's head, and the other was white with a black mark on it's head. I instantly realised that I was in the Spirit Oasis.

I looked around. There was a large cherry blossom tree, which overlooked the pond. The air hear was crisp and fresh, and I could feel it cirulating through every part of my body, locked inside my blood. I could feel my energy regenerating, even at a slow rate. I got enough energy to be able to look up, at about two people.

The first man I noticed was the Firebender who had joined our forces. His name was Ryu, and based off of the look of him he must've also been severely tired in the fight. The other seemed to be a man, a waterbender for sure, who answered the questions that Ryu asked, though I could barely hear him.

I groaned lightly "Ugh. How did I get here? What happened to that woman who saved me? I was generally confused. I lightly picked up my hand and placed my fingers in the koi pond. The Koi fish slowly brought their interlocked dance towards my finger, swmming aorund it constantly, not faultering for a second. I sighed, or atleast thought I sighed, before I closed my eyes again.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:57 PM
FireKitty91 Offline

Maya
Northern Water Tribe; Spirit Oasis
Not Fire Nation

Maya finished up healing the wounded. She even healed a few sick as she walked toward the Spirit Oasis. She was actually a bit well known here because of how powerful she was at her age with her waterbending skills. Of course, no one knew exactly how powerful since she kept her bloodbending a secret but otherwise she was powerful. She visited her old master before she went to the Spirit Oasis, deciding to give the other two more time to heal there before she went. She had a few words with him and about the fate of the Southern Water Tribe and her purpose for being here. With a deep bow of respect in a farewell to her master, she left him and headed toward the Spirit Oasis.

She stopped along the way at a tea shop. Seeing as they may awaken but still have some energy depletion, it was probably best to bring some healing tea along for them. She smiled at the old lady there. "Can I get a few healing herbs so that I can make some tea for two benders? They aren't injured, just need something to regain their energy back a bit quicker," she said. The old lady smiled and nodded and wrapped a few herbs for her as well as a grinding pot and some tea cups as well as a canteen that held hot water. She handed them to Maya and she thanked her as she walked out.

She found it quite easily. She remembered it and had sent the other two here to recover from their depleted energy because she used to come here to think and meditate. It was peaceful and relatively stayed unharmed. However, it was also the waterbenders weakness, though only the Fire Lord Zuko and Fire Lord Ozai knew that. She wondered if the new Fire Lord knew it. She shook this thought from her mind as she entered the Spirit Oasis through the crevice to see the two men were finally awake. She smiled and gave a bow of respect to both of them.

"Thank you for looking after them, Sumatai. I'll take it from here," she said. The male waterbender that had been talking with the firebender nodded and stood up, taking his leave. Before he left, he stopped next to Maya's side and whispered to her. "You know, that fire bender guy could have some information you may want to look into about the prisoners taken by the Fire Nation," Sumatai told her, smiling a little. She nodded to him and then he left. She walked over to the two benders and knelt down next to the koi pond where the Spirits of the Moon and the Ocean danced in an endless graceful dance, keeping everything in balance.

"Hello. I am Maya. I had you two brought here seeing as you were both passed out from energy depletion and didn't exactly need healing. It's a peaceful place here so I figured here would be best for you to rest up," she said, smiling. "If you are still feeling a bit tired, I have some tea I can make up for you that can help you regain your energy," she added. Though social and outgoing, in these situations, her kind and caring nature came through and her wisecracks and jokes were gone. She opened up the pack with the tea ingredients in them and set them out, though she noticed that the firebender already had some healing tea.

Last edited by FireKitty91; 05-22-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Master Zorua Offline

((Ryu was answering the questions, not the other way around))

Ryu
Spirit Oasis
Not Fire Nation

Ryu gave a nod to Maya. "A pleasure to meet you milady. I am Ryu, former bodyguard of the honorable Fire Lord Zuko, and soon to become Fire Lord Kazha's worst nightmare should she ever have the misfortune of meeting me. And believe me, I intend to confront her once the opportunity arises." he replied to the young woman before giving her a light nod of his head.

"Still though, the other nations must be warned. I doubt the current firelord is going to focus only on the water benders. Her intentions would be to hit here first in order to prevent a new Avatar from arising, the same strategem that Ozai used against the air benders to prevent Aang from stopping him. What he didn't count on was that not only did Aang survive, but he had, towards the end, the assistance of the great Lord Zuko, an earth bending girl and two water tribe members. And if one follows the pattern of the Avatar's rebirth cycle, this would be the next place of the Avatar's birth. Given how long Aang has been gone, it would probably be a child or young man, depending on how long it has been since Aang's death or dissapearance. But considering Kahza's fear of the new Avatar being born here, it is very safe to assume that Aang is indeed deceased." Ryu commented before taking another sip of the medicinal tea.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-22-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Luna Hatake
Fire Nation Ship
Not Fire Nation

"Luna, wake up. Please Luna wake up!"
Luna heard a voice in her head, sounding like her sister's. A few moments later she felt someone slap her across the face. Luna opened her eyes, seeing Kairi leaning over her. Luna slowly sat up and looked at her surroundings. Her and her sister were in a metal room with no windows or anything. The only thing there was was a bolted metal door in front of them. On the ground laid out orange jail clothes, a orange t-shirt and orange pants for the two of them. Luna looked over at Kairi and hugged her tightly.

"Are you alright? Did they hurt you Kairi?"
"No, they didn't. Well, just a little bump on the head but that's it. Do you know where they're taking us?"
"Yeah, back to the fire nation to see General Giro. Then after that..." Luna stopped talking and looked down.
"Then what?"
"Then they're taking us to the Boiling Rock, where dad is."
"Dad? He's there? Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure. Listen Kairi, you can't tell the fire nation any information, okay?"
"I know. There's a little bit of good news."
"What is it?"
"The ships retreated. They're heading back to the fire nation now."
"Okay good."
"Yeah. We better get changed into these clothes. Who knows what they'll do if we don't." Luna nodded and the two of them changed into their new outfits. On Luna's right boot she still had another dagger hidden. Kairi looked at it and smirked. Luna made sure that the pant's leg covered her whole boot and not revealing the dagger. A few minutes later a guard opened the door and looked at the two sisters.

"We're here." The man said. Luna just looked at Kairi and was confused on the time.

"How are we here already? How long was I knocked out?"
"You were out for a while Luna." The two girls whispered. The guard strapped hand cuffs and ankles cuffs on the two girls and led them out of the ship. They made their way to a huge building that had the fire nation symbol on the top of it, along with some flags.

"Here's your new home for a day or two. Then you'll be shipped off the the Boiling Rock." The guard snickered.

"Bite me." Luna hissed underneath her breath. The guard's grip tightened around Luna as they walked to a jail cell. The guard unchained them and locked them up into the jail cell. Bread and water was left on the ground for the two girls. They leaned against one of the walls and looked at each other.

"We're so screwed."
"We'll make it through this Kairi."
"Sure we will..." The two sisters just looked at each other without saying any other words.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:30 AM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Konda Boreas
Fire Nation Ship, North Pole
Not Fire Nation

I woke up. I wish I stayed asleep. The pain was unbearable, almost indescribable. Apparently when I was shot down over the ship, the firebenders must have had their fun, burning my skin. All my hair was scorched off. I was completely bald. I felt my body, and even though feeling through pain was hard, I noticed, if scorched, my clothes were still intact. My staff and blades were gone, however, my hidden blades went unnoticed in my sleeves.

Concentrate, Konda.

Aang was talking to me. I thought. I didn’t really know what the voice was but it sounded guiding and it sounded like Aang’s.

Breathe slowly, focus on the atmosphere.

I leaned back and began to airbend with the muscles in my face. I slowly twitched my cheeks as a large vortex formed around the ship and apparently the captain took notice, an enormous amount of soldiers mounted the deck and I was unnerved, being chained down to the middle of the deck. I slowed down the vortex and the ship stopped revolving.

I have only known one other person who could bend like that. Nice job.

I smiled, then compressed air around the chains and snapped them silently. I resumed my previously passed out form, hoping they wouldn’t notice. I really wanted that staff back.

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead
Old 05-22-2010, 04:41 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Aurora Glacial
Family Home, North Pole, Northern Water Tribe
Not Fire Nation

I was hiding in a wardrobe. My adoptive mother had a firm hold on me. I think it was suppose to be a hug, but it was strangling.

I could hear the fighting going on outside; the yelling, the screaming, the crying, the clashing of steel and the Fire Nations horns. I was so close to them, yet so far away. I wanted to go out and fight as well, to prove to someone that I'm not just an over competitive, arrogant little girl with attitude issues.

Please, you gotta let me go out there and help, I begged my mother. But she wouldn't listen to me, and hugged me tighter. I started squirming, trying to get out, but I couldn't.

Suddenly, my mother loosened her grip, and I was squirming my way out before she covered my mouth and held me back. I discovered why. I could hear bootsteps in the house, just outside the wardrobe. It sounded like he was going through our stuff. My mother shoved me in the back of the wardrobe, whispering, No matter what happens, you have to promise me you'll stay here, OK? I swallowed, then nodded.

My mother jumped out of the wardrobe, and I could hear her confronting the person outside, threatening him, Get out of my house, before I make you!" I heard the man outside laugh, then I heard a ferocious gushing noise, and it grew incredibly hot for a second. Not long after, I heard a heavy thud, and I heard the man leave.

I jumped out of the wardrobe, and ran to my mothers side. I saw that she was badly burnt, and wasn't breathing. This was the second mother I had lost to the Fire Nation, and I started to cry. Quickly, I composed myself, remembering I had promised not to cry. So beside my adoptive mother's body, I shouted, That's it! No more! I swear on both of my mother's lives, that I will destroy the Fire Nation!

Not long after I shouted that, a Fire Nation soldier burnt the house door down, and stormed inside, looking at me threatiningly, saying, What's this about destroying the Fire Nation little girl?

I stood up and glared at him, angry at the loss of my mother. I didn't care if this guy killed my mother or not, I wanted to get revenge for the loss of my mother. The "I killed your mother, and I'll kill you too, that he said just made me angrier. I shouted, I'm going to make you pay for what you did!

The Fire Nation soldier punched the air, and fireball coming out of his fist. I was barely able to dodge it. He punched again, and narrowly missed my head, while I was frantically looking for some water. He punched a third time, just as I found a small puddle of water amongst some broken glass. I smiled, and pulled the water up to be a shield. The fireball disapeared into the water, as I let my shield collapse on the floor. There was a shocked look on the soldier's face, before he recovered and said, Oh, we have a little waterbender here do we? How lovely. What are you going to do to me? Splash me? Ooooh, I'm scared.

I knew he was taunting me, and I hate being taunted. It makes me want to beat everyone so badly. He punched at me yet again, and I pulled my water shield up again. Only this time, after the fireball hit, I solidified it into a wall of ice, then pushed it, so that it collapsed on top of the soldier. It crashed down on top of him, and it looked that he was unconsious. However, the effort of creating that ice wall, then pushing it over, was exhausting. I collapsed on the ground next to my dead mother.

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf