Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP]

Liam Kangan - North Pole - Not Fire Nation

I looked out of my warm coat which was tightened up to keep me warm. There, about three miles away, were around twenty Fire Nation warships, all heading straight for our North Pole. All we had to face them was around twenty Waterbenders of completely different experience levels.

I took a deep breath, held it in my lungs, and then slowly exhaled, my breath escaping my mouth and coming out misty in the cold air. I rose my gloved hand up to the mist and before it dissipated I twitched my fingers. The mist turned into water and gravity took a hold of it. I was faster, however, and with another twitch of my hand the water rose in a long line. I held it there for a while, looking deep into it's body, before I relaxed my hand, allowing the water to fall to the snow, watching it as it fell into the snow, turning it into slush.

I looked up, and the warships seemed to be gaining speed. They would hit our shore in around five minutes. There was one ship, however, that was speeding along at a much faster speed than the others. On it was a large catapult. 'Crap.' I thought, as the catapult fired, a huge flaming boulder launching out of the large machine. Instinctly I rose my hands up, a large mass of water flying up and out of the ocean. The mass of liquid only just reached the correct height in time to smother the boulder whole. Out of the water fell a large rock which landed in the ocean.

I sighed, relieved, watching the boulder fall. I looked up, however, and I nearly choked on my own breath. From the twenty warships were forty flaming boulders, two from each warship, heading straight for us. "SH*T!" I yelled as the large fireballs headed straight at us, gaining speed as they traveled and leaving smokey trails in the sky. I tensed up, waiting for my comrades to make a move.

Fire Lord Kazha - Fire Nation Capital - Fire Nation

I stood on top of a small house, searching for the traitor. A loyal firebender had been caught leaking information to the Earth Kingdom. I caught sight of movement in an ally. Leaping down from the building, I landed in a small, dank allyway. 'Is this really how my people keep my streets?' I asked myself, as I slowly walked down the ally, making as little noise as possible. I had to step over trashcans and rubbish, but eventually I got to where I wanted. A large dumpster, with a little amount of clanging coming from inside. I grabbed the lid, and yanked it open.

Inside was a terrified man, about thirty, short and ruffled brown hair, dark brown eyes and a rather chubby face. He was wearing traditional fire nation robes, and was holding his hands up to his face as if they would protect him. I grabbed him by the scruff of his neclk and yanked him out of the dumpster, throwing him into a wall. "You traitor!" I yelled at him as loud as I could so that all of the city could hear.
"P-please, no, don't," he whimpered "I-i-i have a family, and a job, and I don't want to die."
"Please, you shoulda thought of that, before you leaked valuable information to the Earth Kindom." I rose my hand up, a large flame erupting from my hand. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Easy way is you let me kill you now, whilst the hard way is you trying to kill me. Choose!" I yelled at the man, but all he did was whimper in shock and shut his eyes tight. "Time's... Up!"

The flame launched from my hand and hit the man in the face. He shrieked in agony as his face melted. I hit him with another flame, and another. He deserved every bit of punishment he was getting. Another three flames hit him in the face and his shrieking stopped abruptly. I slammed the lid shut, and walked back out of the ally. I brushed my clothes off, took a deep breath, and walked back to my manor. I ignored the eyes that followed me. They were trying to figure out what I did to the poor man. Atleast one of my citizens would find his disfigured face, and know that they shouldn't be messing with the Fire Lord.

Last edited by Coddleflop; 05-15-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha

((Shouldn't this be in Other: Role Play forum?))

Ryu
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

"Just as I have warned, so they have come. They are fools to believe that their only great foe to worry about is an unknown Avatar. They shall pay for their ignorance. Be ready to deal with the boulders. I will deal with the flames." Spoke a man walking up from behind Liam. Ryu was from the fire nation, but in this case, he was fighting against his own people. Or at the very least, against those that sided with the traitorous Kazah. Ryu began performing a sort of tranced-like dance, using his arms and hands to begin merging the oncoming flame balls into one, then using his bending skills to turn the one fire ball into a shield-like barrier in front of the island. The boulders would continue on thier path, but without any fire to them.

Swirling his hands around in front of him, he caused the shield of fire to swirl as well as it started to become smaller, more focused, more concentrated. Then, with a powerful thrust of his hands, he channeled the concensed heat into a new form: electricity. The shield of fire was sent at the lead ship as a thundering bolt of lightning. Lightning would crack and rip through one of their boats, shocking everyone on board and dealing great damage to any machines onboard. "Be not afraid of them. Stand united and focused, or you will be swept away by the fires of war." he yelled out to try and reenforce the unity of the water tribe and the other elemental benders in the area.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-15-2010 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha

OOC: Oh yeah, crap x]

BIC:

Liam Kangan - North Pole - Not Fire Nation

A man form behind me was giving us benders a pep talk. He was a firebender, but he had been betrayed by Kazha and was now fighting against all that sided with her, which happened to be most of the Fire Nation. He performed several moves, almost like he was dancing. The boulders that were soaring towards us lost their fire as the fire all molded into one lightning bolt. The bolt then flew forward and struck a ship, the lightning passing through it all. Within a few seconds the ship had erupted into a ball of fire as it's fuel exploded. "Nice." I commented on his moves.

I went into a stance, alot like a martial artist, one foot stretched out on the floor in front of the other foot, back arched and arms curved above my head. I swang my arms in a circular motion, a mass of water elevating from the sea. With a forceful 'pulse' of my arms the large elevated amount of water solidified into a block of ice. It hit one of the boulders dead on, both objects shattering into nothing. I performed this several times, taking out a few of the boulders. I was having a hard time doing this, though my comrades were helping aswell. "Together now, icicle!" I yelled. Me and around three other waterbenders stopped destroying the boulders, and grounded ourselves like the Earthbenders. We rose our arms up in unison, a large load of water raising from the ground. Moving our arms together we shaped it into a point, and froze it. We took aim at the nearest Fire Nation warship, and launched it.

The icicle flew through the air, and struck a ship, piercing it's hull and taking it down with it's weight. "Good, two down, eighteen or so to go!" I yelled to my fellow waterbenders, preparing to launch a few more "ice bombs" before the warships struck shore. "Let's hope we can survive this attack..." I muttered to myself.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP] Please Move To Other: Role Play forums

Luna Hatake
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

Luna ran outside from her house as fast as she could, her little sister Kairi following her. Luna told Kairi to stay out of the fight. This fight was too dangerous for a thirteen year old girl to be involved in, but Kairi wouldn't listen. The two sisters ran through the snow side by side until they reached the battle field. Luna saw that two fire nation ships were down, and there were eighteen to go. Luna looked at Kairi, giving her a quick glance.

"Stay towards the back Kairi, I mean it. If I catch you fighting in the front, then I will knock you out and tie you up at home." Luna said as she ran towards the edge of the ice burg. She looked back, seeing Kairi just standing there and looking at her. Luna turned back around to face the ocean, seeing that the ships got a lot closer by just the matter of seconds. She stepped back a few feet, hearing a group of footsteps running towards her. She looked back, seeing that five of the men from her water tribe running to her side.

"What do we do now Luna?" One of the men asked. They looked up to Luna as their leader, in fact, the whole tribe did. It was actually a lot of pressure on Luna, since she's only eighteen years old. She pushed all of those worries to the back of her mind and looked at the group of men, then back at the ocean. The ships were starting to dock on the shore with fire nation soldiers running out, attacking everyone that they could.

"They're on land now, fight!" Luna yelled as she ran passed the men. They followed her and then separated, fighting the fire nation soldiers. Three fire nation men surrounded Luna, pointing their weapons at her. At the same time, they all charged at her at once. With a smirk, Luna raised bother of her arms, turning the snow underneath her feet into water and shooting herself up about fifteen feet in the air.

"Nice try." Ashley said as she landed on her feet with gracefulness. With the water she used to shoot herself up, she waved it around her body and whipped the soldiers in the face, sending them to the ground. She was about to finish them off until she heard a scream. With a quick jerk of her head, Luna turned around and saw Kairi on the ground. The snow underneath her motionless body was a dark red.

"Kairi!" Luna yelled as she ran to her sister's side. When Luna got to Kairi, she fell to her knees and examined her body, seeing that Kairi was stabbed in the side. Luckily the wound wasn't that deep, so Luna was able to heal it completely. Luna picked up Kairi and ran to the other side of the village where there was a cave that went in pretty far. Luna placed Kairi down against the cave's wall and looked at her.

"Listen to me Kairi, you need to stay here."
"But Luna...I have to fight by your side." Kairi whispered. She was ready to faint any minute now.

"No, you can't. Listen, if you fight right now, then the only thing I'm going to be worrying about is protecting you. I could die because of that. I won't be paying attention of what I'm doing. I'm begging you Kairi, please stay here. I'll be back for you.
"Alright. You better come back Luna. Don't you dare die out there."
"I won't. Here, take by jacket and stay warm."
"But you need it."
"It's only slowing me down. I'll be back." Luna slipped off her jacket and wrapped it around Kairi as a blanket. Kairi nodded and watched Luna run out of the cave. Luna ran back to where the action was, fighting more fire nation soldiers as they attacked her. She took out both of her daggers from her boots and lashed out on every soldier that attempted to kill her. They got a few good shots in on Luna, but she wasn't going to give up that easily.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:50 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [RP] Avatar; Rise Of Firelord Kazha [RP] Please Move To Other: Role Play forums

Ryu
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

"Here they come." Ryu spoke. As once of the ships landed, Ryu stood poised in a dragon stance position. When the front of the ship opened, several fire benders came out and flung streams of fire at Ryu. Ryu collected the flames and gathered them into a ball above his head, his arms crossed like an X behind it. Striking the ball of flame, the ball of fire erupted forward into the shape of a flying dragon, wiping out the first wave from that boat. Then he heard a noise, like a body cutting through the air from above. Jumping backwards, he avoided a flaming fist from above. Ryu looked into the eyes of the attacker. "General Vitro. So, you've become Kazha's lap hound now."

"It's not too late. The Fire Lord will take you back into her fold if you turn on the Water Tribe now. You know as well as I do the next Avatar will come from here. With no Avatar, the Fire Nation will unite the world and crush all who oppose it." The general spoke.

"There is only one person worthy of the title of Fire Lord. I stand with them, and the Avatar is the very least of Kazha's worries. Mark you that I will be the one who kills Kazha. I serve only one Fire Lord. And that is Fire Lord Zuko!" Ryu called out as he then launched himself at Vitro, dodging the older man's fire and lightning strikes.

The two men became locked in single combat, but Ryu was able to throw out a few 'stray' bolts to take down random enemy soldiers. "You fight for a dead man, Ryu, and soon you will join him." Vitro taunted.

"I fight for a man of honor, courage and decency. And I fight for the lives of the people of this world. A true ruler knows balance. A tyrant knows only destruction and in the end is consumed by it. You shouldn't have come here, for now you die." Ryu calmly retorted before then swirling fire around his fist and launcing himself unto a blazing uppercut, sending him skyward in a small whirling tornado of flame. Votro came out from the top of the flames and landed on his back, defeated. Ryu came crashing down after the flames dispersed and drove his fist into Vitro's chest, crushing the man's heart, killing him.

"Kazha will die. I will be the one who kills her. In the name of Fire Lord Zuko, I swear it." He spoke to himself before then commiting himself to combat the sweeping armies of firebenders.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-16-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:47 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: Short, but had to get something in tonight.

Cameron
Fire Nation Capitol
Not Fire Nation

I had been walking around the Fire Nation Capitol for a long time. I was assigned to patrol the area. Even though hardly anything happened, we were here just to keep people in line and make sure nothing got out of hand. If it did, our job was to stop it. I had been undercover for about three weeks posing as a Fire Nation Solider. I knew their customs since I had lived with them for a while and knew how to act. I was not a Firebender, but because of my skills in combat, the Fire Nation decided they could use me and put me in. I was trying to find out as much information on what they were planning. So far, I had not gotten anything too useful, but I wasn't going to stop until I did.

"Reyjin, come with me." General Giro said to me and another solider across the street. General Giro was one of the few people who disliked Kahza. Even though he didn't talk about it, you could tell. "There is some sort of commotion downtown." He stroked his dark grey beard twice, fixed his helmet, then walked the opposite way he came. I nodded and followed him. Downtown was just a couple of blocks away which took about seven minutes to get to. I felt bad though becuase everytime we passed by people, you could see great fear in their eyes. It was that fear that kept them in line. I did not like it, but it kept the people from doing crazy things. Everyone was afraid to do something becuase of the punishments the Fire Nation gave. When we arrived downtown, I could see a riot taking place.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Luna Hatake
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

Five fire nation soldiers were swiftly closing in on Luna, causing her to back up against an wall made out of snow and ice. All five of the men were about to strike Luna with their fire bending until Luna quickly put her daggers back inside her boots and quickly put out her hands in front of her body. The wall that was behind her turned into water and blasted the men back. She looked over to her right and saw Ryu kill one of the fire nation men. She never talked to him before, but she saw what he can do.

"Nice job!" Luna yelled to Ryu who was about thirty feet away from her. Then all of a sudden she felt something stab through her back. The pain was sharp, horrible. Luna turned her head, seeing a fire nation soldier holding a bloody knife in his hands. He grabbed her and stabbed Luna again in the same spot, causing her to scream. Some of the men from the water tribe began to run towards Luna. The fire nation soldier who stabbed her quickly picked her up and through her against the wall. With a swift movement of his left arm, he shot a fire ball on top of the ice wall and caused it to collapse on top of Luna, burring her deeply in the snow.

"Luna!" One of the men yelled. Working together, the men killed the fire nation soldier and dug Luna out of the snow.

"Don't move her too much." One of the men said. Luna tried to move, but she was unable to. She looked up at the men, just shaking her head.

"I'll be fine. Go protect the village. They need you."
"But Luna, you'll die..."
"Please, just go. That's an order." Luna said. The water tribe men looked at her, then nodded their heads and ran away to go fight. Luna just laid there, feeling the coldness of the snow touch her skin. Since she gave Kairi her jacket to keep warm, the only thing Luna had on was her red tank top and her black pants. Luna moved her fingers around, making the snow that was touching her back turn into water and attempted to heal her wound. She could only heal the surface of it, not the inside. Luna knew that she had to fight just a little longer. If she didn't get that wound completely healed soon, then she was going to die. When she healed it enough for the bleeding to stop, she slowly got up to her feet and headed back to where the action was. Luna grabbed one of her daggers and charged at a soldier. Her body wasn't able to fight at it's full strength, so the soldier was able to knock her down easily onto her back. The wound reopened and warm blood started to flow out of her body again.

"No..." Luna whispered as the fire nation soldier quickly grabbed her dagger and went on top of her. With both of his hands, he grabbed the handle of the dagger attempted to bring it down on Luna's neck. She grabbed the soldier's hands and stopped his attack. Since he was heavier then Luna, he began to shift all of his body weight to the front of his body and continued to try and stab Luna in the neck. With all of her strength she pushed back, but the blade of the dagger was getting closer by each passing second.

"You'll die!" He yelled. Luna knew that if she tried to kick him, then more weight would be added to the front of his body. Her arms began to grow tired and shake as she tried to push back the blade. The tip of the blade touched the skin of her neck, but she was unable to push it back. Luna knew that she was going to be killed any minute now, whether it would be from the blade piercing her neck, or her body would lose all it's blood from the deep wound in her back.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-16-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Ryu
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

As Ryu managed to take down more soldiers, he could hear one of the water tribe soldiers cry the name Luna in a tone of voice that was typically fearful for the impending danger of another. By the time he turned his head to look at where the noise came from, he could see a Fire Nation soldier make for the coupe` de grac on the girl. With a spin of his body and swift movements of his arms, he used fire bending to propel himself forward to close the 30 foot distance gap, much like Fire Lord Ozai did in his battle against Avatar Aang. Once he was within striking range, Ryu extinguished his flames, thrusted one hand onto the ground and swung his leg around to slam it into the fire nation soldier's face in a handstand sweeping kick with the added momentum from his 'arm flame propulsion'. The power from it would knock the soldier onto his back while Ryu would take that time to flip onto his feet.

Cupping his hands at his side yet leaving a foot's worth of space between them, he began to bend the air around him into a concentrated ball of fire. As the soldier stumbled to his feet, Ryu thrusted his open palms forward, launching the sphere at the fire bender. The bender tried to stop the ball, but only caused it to erupt forward at him, flames ripping through the soldier. All that was left of the fire bender soldier was smoldering flesh, melted steel and burnt clothing. Those around the now dead soldier ran off towards the village, scattering away from Ryu and the mortally wounded water tribe woman.

With the soldier taken care of, Ryu looked down at the girl. He could see the snow and ice stained with blood beneath her. Ryu knelt down held out his left hand, summoning flames to engulf his right hand while he placed his left upon her side, positioning himself to try and turn her onto her front. "Be strong. I will find your injury and stop the bleeding. This is going to hurt a lot and probably scar you for life, but at least you will live." He spoke as he would then attempt to turn the girl onto her back, try and locate where the wound was, and cauterize the wound with the flames of his hand, searing the flesh shut, going from the deepest part of the wound and upwards to the outer flesh. This would leave him open to attack, but he was willing and capable of taking a couple of attacks. Should she cooperate with his actions, the flames would sear closed her wound and leave a dragon-mark pattern on her back where his hand would be placed. If she was going to be scarred for life, it might as well look like a tattoo of sorts.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-17-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Liam Kangan
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

I turned around and behind me, Ryu was about to perform what seemed like the Firebending way of healing. I looked around the area near him, spotting a Fire Nation Pikeman about to charge him. "Look out!" I yelled, swinging my arms at the direction of the soldier, with my fists closed and my feet planted firmly. The very air behind me liquified and shot at the Pikeman, hitting him backwards, into an ice-wall. "Thank me later!" I called, turning to the warships again.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:03 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Luna Hatake
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

Luna continued to struggle with the fire nation soldier, trying to force the blade away from her neck. Then all of a sudden, she saw that someone had saved her. Someone had kicked the soldier in the face and stopped him from embedding her own dagger into her throat. Luna tilted her head up, seeing Ryu use his fire bending to kill the soldier that attempted to kill her. She looked to her left and saw her dagger on the ground not too far away from her, but didn't bother to grab it. When Ryu was finished with the soldier that tried to kill Luna, he knelt down to her side and looked down at her.

"Be strong. I will find your injury and stop the bleeding. This is going to hurt a lot and probably scar you for life, but at least you will live." Luna heard Ryu say. Her vision was getting blurry from the loss of blood and the rapid temperature drop in her body from laying in the freezing snow. The chill wind that started to pick up only made Luna feel worse. She looked up at Ryu and nodded her head.

"Do whatever you need to do. I know that the pain will hurt a lot, but I know that it will save me." Luna said in a low soft voice. Her vision became blurry even more, then she finally blacked out and fainted. Seven water tribe soldiers surrounded Luna and Ryu, making sure that nothing could attack the two of them.

"Ryu, once you've healed Luna, carry her body to a safe place. Bring her to the Spirit Oasis. Since it is warm in there her body will go back to it's normal temperature again, plus she will be perfectly save in there. We have your back Ryu." One of the men said. Fire nation soldiers began to run towards Ryu and Luna, but the water tribe men stopped their attack. They continued to fight to keep Luna and Ryu safe from any harm.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:47 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Ryu
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

It was probably best that she had fainted. In such a state, her mind would not register the painful sting of his flames. "Very well. I will return when she regains her conciousness. Force the fire nation off of this land and get the women and children to safety, for your children are the true objectives of Kazha. She expects one of the water tribe children to be the next Avatar, and she fears that more than anything, much like how Zuko's father feared the Avatar so much that he annihilated the nomadic air benders." Ryu spoke as he picked Luna up in his arms.

He had only been to the Spirit Oasis once, when he first came to the North Pole. His ship was destroyed and he was taken there to recover from near hypothermia. He was thought of at first as a spy for the fire nation until he revealed his true nature. While not all of the water tribe trusted him, he had, for the most part, earned the trust of the important water benders. He only hoped that they took his advice and lay ambushes and trap areas to minimize the availability of fire components that fire benders need.

Ryu moved swiftly through the arctic tundra until he found a familiar path. He took that path and followed ituntil he reached the Spirit Oasis. There he looked for a place where he could set Luna down where she could be placed in a sitting up position, namely against one of the two stone pillars. Kneeling down next to her, Ryu opened his palm and produced a warm, steady flame, using it as one would a campfire to provide heat tp warm the girl.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-17-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Konda Boreas
Spirit Oasis, North Pole
Not Fire Nation

The Spirit Oasis of the North Pole was a very tranquil place. I knelt on the well kept lawns in the Spirit Oasis shrine and prayed. I was a very spiritual person because Aang always told me to embrace the spirit world and I hoped my efforts were helping the battle down by the sea. I didn’t really feel like fighting.

I laid back on the soft grass and stared up at the stars. They were much more pronounced up here than at any of the Air-Temples I had been at. The koi in the pond swam in opposite of each other in hypnotic rhythm. I could not see but I heard the swish of their fins. The cool arctic breeze brushed softly against my cheeks, finding no entrance through my thick wool coat lent to me by the generous Water-Benders. I did not, however, feel the cold. Air was my element and nothing of the air would affect me if I did not wish it to.

I heard the high pitch screech of the flaming boulders of the Fire Nation catapults. I figured I wouldn’t need to help as a few Water-Benders and miscellaneous others were definitely able to take down twenty fully armed ships. They weren’t even master benders but I supposed logic doesn’t count for anything in this world. It wasn’t even a full moon, how could these Water-Benders hold them off for so long?

Ah well. I turned back to the oasis and picked some grass. Using my power, I spun the blades in a tiny circle in the air, bored. An hour passed and I heard the sounds of the battle continue. I sighed and plopped down to look at the stars again. I knew I would be needed out there and would be yelled at, but no one would come back here during the battle. I soon found myself drowsy in the gentle breeze and soon, I fell asleep.

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead

Last edited by Black Hawk; 05-17-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Cameron
Fire Nation Capitol
Not Fire Nation

The riot earlier took a while to break apart. It was pretty much over when a well known Fire Nation team came and took two of the men from the riot. My guess was that it was those two men that start the riot and that they were taking them away to either be silenced, or to the Fire Nation prison in a volcano a little past the Boiling Rock prison. Either way, there was an extremely high chance that they will never be seen again.

"You're done for today!" General Giro said, relieving of my duties. "Report back tomorrow at the same time." I nodded, placing my right hand straight in front of me with my left hand underneath it vertically, quickly bowing as I took off towards my house. I noticed that if you were a Fire Nation Soldier, you didn't really talk to anyone but the other soldiers unless you had family, or friends that you had before going into army. I thought this was because most people feared us. This was just my observation though. The sun had already gone down, and the night sky was coming out. I felt like I could stare into the sky for hours just looking at the stars, they always seemed to calm me dowm. I looked away from the sky when I heard something going down at the end of the street. Two men were beating on a kid who looked about my age. I ran towards them, pulling on of them off.

"Well look what we have here!" The bigger one of the two with the long hair said. "One of those soldiers." You could tell that all three of them had been drinking by the way they were stumbling around, and the way they smelt. The shorter guy with the pony tail took a swing at me. Since he was disoriented, I easily dodged his punch. I took a step forward and punch him quick and hard in the stomach/ He fell to the ground, grabbing his stomach and laughing as he curled up into a ball. The bigger guy fell next to him, throwing up on the side. The kid they were beating up on had some bruises on his face and was bleeding a little, but I could not see from where.

"Th-thanks!" He stuttered. I didn't say anything. I just nodded and walked off, hoping to get home before it got too late.

Old 05-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: The Spirit Oasis is actually inside a cave, and it does have warm water and everything . http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Oasis

IC:
Luna Hatake
North Pole
Not Fire Nation

Luna let out a small low moan as she opened her eyes slowly. When she first opened them her vision was a little blurry. She closed them again to let her eyes readjust. When Luna opened them again, the first thing that she saw was Ryu next to her, holding a small flame in his hand. She didn't move at first, only looking at Ryu. After a few long moments, Luna sat up on her own and looked at him.

"Thank you Ryu." Luna said. This was the first time she had really ever talked to him. She moved her hand to her back slowly, feeling that her wound was gone but felt a sharp pain from the fire. Luna bended the water that was from the pond to wrap around her hand and healed the spot where the burning was located. The burning had stopped, but the dragon-like scar was still there. The fire from Ryu's hand continued to make her body go back to it's normal temperature as she sat next to him. Luna looked up and stared at her surrounding. On the other side of the Spirit Oasis, she saw a man resting on the grass. He was next to the small pound that had the two koi fish in there.

"Let's go outside and help the others." Luna said as she stood up and turned away from the man to look at Ryu. She still felt cold since she didn't have a jacket, but she did her best to push the coldness away and walk forward. Luna had to make sure that everyone outside who was fighting was alright and help them.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-18-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Ryu
Spirit Oasis
Not Fire Nation

"I will go and help the others. You need to recover more here. You nearly died and you don't have proper protection from the cold. You may be able to stand, but right now you aren't a match for even a regular grunt. Go at your own peril if you must, but know that if you cannot fight back, you will put the lives of others at risk." Ryu responded to her. He wasn't about to let the girl go and potentially throw her life away. Ryu knew there had to be at least 4 other generals to deal with, considering only a fraction of the ships sent to attack actualy landed intact.

After waling towards the exit of the cave, he looked back at Luna. "If you are insistant on going however, then you will stick with me. That way the other benders can concentrate on dealing with the fire nation soldiers without having to deal with protecting you as well." Ryu spoke. He had the best chances of dealing with enemy fire benders in comparison to the water, air and earth benders, as only he could redirect and control their fire attacks and use them for his own attacks. He was trained by Fire Lord Zuko himself after all. Ryu exited the cave and began heading for the village.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-17-2010 at 09:14 PM.