Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-15-2010, 04:15 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default _|-Individual RP: Secs-|_

NBP

Ranger Cameron
Headquarters

I could see the sun setting over the horizen just as a Chatot squawked loudly from the top of the Ranger's Headquarters building. I stretched, yawning as I headed inside to call it a day when Shadow came running towards me with an envelope in his mouth. I saw what he had in his mouth and took off running the other way. I was too tired to take another trainer. Shadow ran past me, blocking my path. He tossed them file towards me. I let out a big sigh and and picked up the file. It was a name that I felt I knew, but I couldn't figure it out.

"A night expedition to Meteor Valley sounds dangerous but interesting." I said aloud, wondering whether or not I wanted to take this task or not. "Alright, let's do this!" Shadow barked in agreement, wagging his spiked tail back and forth rapidly. We waited for our trainer to find us before we set off to Meteor Valley.

Name: Sec
Change: 36k
Total Items: Max Potion x 5, Full Heal x 2, Park Ball x 4, Super Ball x 4, Hyper Ball x 5, Perfume(Nightstalker) x 1, Drifblim Costume(Heaven) x 1, Pokeplayer x 1, Digital Camera x 1

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Rotom-W
Nickname: Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:[TM/HM Moves]
Dark Pulse, Hidden Power(Bug), Will-o-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Hydro Pump, Signal Beam, Sucker Punch, Pain Split

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Overheat, Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Counter, Encore, Endeavor, Fake Out, Thunderpunch

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-17-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Secs-|_

Sec wandered throughout the dank caves of Meteor Valley, looking for some way out into the moonlight. Twists. Turns, chasms, the whole bit; he had gone through it all and they were still no further to escape then when they started.

’Let’s take a shortcut through the tunnel!’ he had said to his Infernape.

What a great idea that had been. They had now been wandering the cold and dank depths of the Meteor Valley cave system for around two hours. Sec’s Infernape now stood just in front of him, lighting the way with its fiery mane. The trainer’s only other companion on this mission was a mischievous ghost; what a great partner on a trip through a scary cave.

As the trio stepped, or floated in Rotom’s case, around the next bend they each spouted a sigh of relief. There, at the end of this hall, was light. Sec ran ahead of the other two, excited to finally get some fresh air. The dusty oxygen within the caves could really take a toll on somebody’s lungs. The trainer darted out of the cave and just before taking the biggest breath he possibly could, toppled over a large black dog.

Sec opened his eyes to see a very familiar ranger, a Houndoom, an Infernape, and a Rotom all staring down at him. They all looked like they were about to start giggling, although Houndoom looked slightly annoyed that he had been run into.

“Hiya!” Sec said with an embarrassed smile.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger Cameron
Meteor Valley

After a short period of waiting, I decided to go back to the Headquarters and go to bed. I had just pulled out my Psychic Pokemons Pokeball when Sec came tumbling out of no where over Shadow. Shadow didn't say anything, he just walked behind me.

“Hiya!” Sec said. Then I remembered who he was.

"Hey, well since you already know who I am, let's just get going." I instructed. I yawned and scatched my head as we headed to a cave that I knew that wasn't too far up ahead. We walked for a while, hearing erie sounds along the way. I looked for the moon, finding it coming out of a cloud. I could see that it was half full before it hid back behind another cloud.

"Hope you brought some sort of light!" I mumbled. After about fifteen minutes of walking, we finally made it to the cave I had been looking for. "Okay, this is the Cave of Illusions, or at least that is what I call it. Stick close, and don't fall for any tricks in here." I began to enter the cave with Sec following close behind.

Total Items: Max Potion x 5, Full Heal x 2, Park Ball x 4, Super Ball x 4, Hyper Ball x 5, Perfume(Nightstalker) x 1, Drifblim Costume(Heaven) x 1, Pokeplayer x 1, Digital Camera x 1

[BM/SM/MT Moves]

Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Overheat, Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]

Old 05-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“Any tricks…” Sec muttered.

He had absolutelty no idea what Cameron was talking about, but he had the master of all tricks with him. His mischievous Rotom was sure to thwart any wicked attempts on the team, just out of fear of being out-done in the trickery department. While Sec may not have known why the cave was known as the Cave of Illusions, he did know that he was smart enough to bring along a light source.

As the group entered the cave Sec realized why he would need a light; he couldn’t see two feet in front of his face. He decided to fix that right away.

“Rotom, uses Signal Beam!” Sec commanded.

From the tip of the washing machine shaped ghost’s head shined a bright light, one that would he bright enough to even signal ships from a light house. The attack didn’t take up very much energy, considering it was typically used in quick beams by bug Pokemon, so Rotom was able to keep the light shining for a pretty lengthy amount of time.

”This should suffice for awhile,” Sec said, “Let’s get going!”
Old 05-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

Ranger Cameron
Meteor Valley

“Rotom, uses Signal Beam!” Sec commanded. ”This should suffice for awhile, let’s get going!” I still could not see as well as I liked, but it would have to do for now. I was about to say something when a saw a shadow quickly pass us on the wall to out left. I saw a doll like object sitting on the ground. As I approached it, I could see its eyes glowing a deep purple color as several dolls were created. It must've been like ten of them.

"Balll-toy!" They all said in unison. It was kind of creepy, but they surrounded us so we couldn't escape easily.

[BM/SM/MT Moves]

[BM/SM/MT Moves]

Encounters: Baltoy

Old 05-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“BALL…TOY…” the glowing dolls screeched, as they stared at the group menacingly.

“That’s creepy, and creepy isn’t really what I’m here for,” Sec muttered under his breathe.

Sec however, knew that these creatures were not going to let him get away without a fight. Therefore, he called upon his trusty fire ape for help. Sec commanded Infernape to lay down a line of Stealth Rocks in front of the group of Baltoy and then to summon several Grass Knots from the ground.

Infernape dashed forward, and lined the wall with large rocks, held afloat by some sort of mystical power. Then, as if by more magic, large grassy roots plunged through the earthy floor of the cave and twisted around the floating rocks, creating a cage-like pattern.

”Now set it ablaze to trap them and light up the room!” Sec shouted.

With a mighty breathe, Infernape blew a Flmaethrower across the line of stones, lighting all of the grassy vines afire. Sec could now easily see the true shape of the deranged dolls, thanks to the light of the fire.

“Let’s see them get out of THERE!” Sec said proudly.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Ranger Cameron
Meteor Valley

-

Infernape moved forward, and placed large floating rocks but each of the dolls, and then large grassy roots plunged through the cave floor and wrapped themselves around the rocks.

”Now set it ablaze to trap them and light up the room!” Sec shouted. This was an interesting thing to do, I wondered

With a mighty breathe, Infernape blew a firey attack across the line of stones, which lit easily because of the grass. The area was now a bit more lit.

“Let’s see them get out of THERE!” Sec said, sounding a bit confident. All the Baltoy rubbed their arms together, then, placing on of their arms on the wall and the other above the fire. Then they brought down their arms onto the fire, bringing with them some of the dirt from the wall which put out most of the fire. Some rocks still were lit, but most were out now. The Baltoy all jumped onto the rocks, flinching a little, but standing their ground. In unison, their eyes began to glow a deep purple color as they focused on Infernape.

-
Battle Stats

Baltoy 85% Psychic- Infernape 100% - Grass Knot, Stealth Rock, Flamer

[BM/SM/MT Moves]

[BM/SM/MT Moves]

Encounters: Baltoy

Old 06-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“Infernape, come back!” Sec shouted as Infernape withdrew into its Pokeball.

The anger in Sec’s voice trembled throughout the cavern, bouncing off of the dark dank walls. The plan was great; it was solid; yet it was so easily undermined. Sec was prepared to push a full-on assault on these little devils; he wanted them to either faint or run away so that he could move on. With irritation and anger in his voice, Sec muttered his next commands.

“Rotom,” he called out almost in a whisper that the Baltoy couldn’t hear, “Sneak through the cave walls intangibly and hit them hard with a Hydro Pump!”

Rotom let out a soft, yet naughty, ghostly giggle and slipped through the wall, almost as if it were wind floating through the air. It slipped through with no problem and without leaving a trace. The next time the group saw Rotom it was slipping back out of the wall behind the staring Baltoy. It floated out behind the unsuspecting dolls and gripped its washing-hose in a ghostly claw which materialized from the plasma that made up its body. Suddenly, a high-pressure torrent of water sprung from the end of the tube and flew towards the psychic toys.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=76037

RP Moved to BMGf