Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:54 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: Hidden Intentions [RP]

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

"Hmm...that looks like the temporary building of Starr Coporation here in Goldenrod...they're planning on making a bigger one soon to serve as thier Johto Headquarters..." Chris said to Summer, as he landed his Charizard in front of the buliding. "He won't get far, there's heavy security on the first floor." Chris then entered to look for Kenny. "Hmm...is this guy working for Starr?" Chris wondered to himself.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:00 AM
lu1z Offline

Kenny Garcia/Neutral/Starr Corp Building(Goldenrod)

''Nidoking freeze those security guards with IceBeam'' Kenny yelled and his Nidoking shot a frigid beam from his mouth. The guards where caged in their ice prison but they were alive still. ''Good work Nido now get ready for the Trainer and Ranger'' said Kenny giving his Nidoking a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Short post is short.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 05-10-2010, 03:57 AM
crystal_wolf Offline

Send a message via MSN to crystal_wolf Send a message via Yahoo to crystal_wolf

(( Poor Tahomi. XD ))

Tahomi Hanagoyou || Neutral || On a Bench Somewhere in Goldenrod

"Uh oh. Escalating conflict."

The camera dude went after the thief boy in what looked like a very angry and demanding manner, probably to get his cash back. Then she noticed the boy with the Charizard and said Charizard taking action.. long story short, let's go after the thief boy!

Tahomi sighed watching the scene, and just as she did so, a towering plume of smokescreen filled the air around the bundle of people. That's when a worried expression was plastered on her face and she began feeling uneasy.

"Should.. we go help them?"

And just as she said that, the onyx Charizard emerged from the smoke with its owner and the Ranger girl on its back.

Tahomi blinked.

"... Maaaan, now they're gone!" That was the first time she had whined in a while. Genshi gave her a weird look and she looked up at him, rubbing the back of her head. "Eh heh... sorry."

She shook her head, her eyes on the plume of smoke. "... But Camera Guy is still in there... He might be choking or something." She looked up at Genshi again. "I should at least give him the luxury of being able to breathe fresh air again."

Standing, she made loud groaning sounds as she lazily stretched her arms and legs, then reached for a Pokeball on a different tag hanging from her corset. Pressing the button in the middle, the sphere enlarged ans she threw it up into the air.

"Taihou!" She called as a large Pidgeot materialized from white energy in mid air, emitting a loud caw.

"Alright! I want you to blow away that smoke!" She ordered as the bird cawed again, flying closer to the smokescreen. Tahomi ran up closer and called just before Taihou began beating his wings, "Hold onto your hat, Camera Guy!"

Within mere seconds, the smoke was blown away, revealing the Crazy Haircut and his weird, astronomically confused Umbreon-Eevee. She snapped and pointed two fingers at him, grinning.

"Sup!"

Of course, that was just her way of saying, "Hello!" not actually, "What's up?" She's a strange kid.

Hopping on Taihou's back, who was now landed, Tahomi looked back at Genshi.

"Want a lift?"

The Lucario shook his head, standing up straight and opening his eyes. She shrugged. "If you say so. Up up and away!" She didn't normally say that, but hey. She was feeling unusually swell today. "Take care of yourself, Camera Guy!"

Within moments, Taihou was soaring high above Goldenrod. Tahomi eyed the atmosphere, mystified. She hadn't seen a big city like this from the air since Jubilife, or Veilstone. Though the thought of Veilstone temporarily shattered her good mood, it quickly returned when the Pidgeot began soaring towards where the others were headed, Genshi following in swift motion on foot. Stalkers in my opinion.

Looking around, Tahomi could see burnt concrete on the buildings, as if they had been scorched. "Looks like they had a tiny bit of a battle here..."

With a thoughtful "hmmm", she landed in front of a promising building with a large, elegant sign that practically shouted in big, bronze text, "Starr Corporation", with a tiny mention of Goldenrod under the actual name. She thought she heard some commotion in there anyway, though wasn't sure if it was the three-peep crowd or just some clumsy employees.

Returning Taihou to his Pokeball, Genshi zoomed up beside her and looked up at the tall building. Tahomi nodded with a big grin.

She decided she'd stay outside and watch for any broken windows.

Embrace the heresy

Avvie and sig made by me. :)

Last edited by crystal_wolf; 05-10-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:19 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

((OOC: Riiight... I changed the Kanto to Johto in my SU since everyone's in Johto right now. Lol. And... please slow down a bit, guys, I obviously have a different time zone than you guys... so... yea. ^^'))

IC:

Miomi Collins/Good/Goldenrod City

Umm... err... what exactly am I supposed to do...? I asked myself as I glanced around the city.

"Flareon! Flare!" Fiarra exclaimed, looking up. Curious, I, too, looked up and saw a shiny Charizard flying towards a building.,. and then landed in front of it. I then saw two people... one boy, who seems to be its Trainer, and a female Ranger.

"Maybe we should go follow them..." I told my Riolu and Flareon, who both nodded in agreement.

"All right." With that said, we ran towards them.

"Umm... excuse me," I said as I caught up with them, "I'm not exactly sure what to do, but, I can be of help to the both of you..." Honestly, this what-seems-to-be-a-crime-busting-stuff is new to me...

((OOC: Eeh... short post. ._.))

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 05-10-2010, 09:47 AM
CeriseInka Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to CeriseInka

Doctor Skylar Marks|Bad|Goldenrod City

As the dense Smokescreen was blown away, Skylar held onto his camera bag for dear life in fear that it would also get swept away. The obstruction was cleared just in time for him to see a trainer flying away on the back of their Pidgeot. Without taking the time to wave his thanks, he glanced down to the Umbreon that was beside him, but had now began to bound towards a tall building in the distance - flashes of fire, and burnt concrete could be seen creating a trail towards it as he gave chase.

"Why, of all the low down dirty tricks! I'll see to it that he never steals again!" scowled the scientist as he caught up to the Umbreon, which began to shift once again mid-step, and returned to it's Eevee form.
"Ah, it is good to see you're back with us my friend!" he cried, before sprinting up the stairs of the building - passing the Pidgeot's trainer, and a frozen block of ice.

"Coming through!" he called as he passed the trainer - and the guards which he vaguely noticed in the block of ice as he entered the building, and glanced around the reception area.
"I've got you now! Come on out!" he yelled angrilly, to which the Eevee beside him also emitted a low growling sound.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:18 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City - outside Temp. Starr Corp. Building

"Hmm?" Chris turned back to face Miomi who had caught up to them. "Hmm...maybe you can come along...but...hmm..seeing as you admitted you're new to this, I don't want this thief taking advantage of that and harming you...hmm...wheter you do decide to follow us into the building or not is your decision, however me and Ms. Ranger can't wait out here, that thief has Ms. Ranger's money!" Chris then turned to face Summer, "Come on Ms. Ranger, we almost have him!" Chris then darted into the building...
Old 05-10-2010, 10:52 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Miomi Collins/Good/Outside the Temp. Starr Corp. Building in Goldenrod

"U-umm... I'm coming with you," I said in a bit of a nervous way. I have to overcome myself and do this. "Oh, and, umm... thanks for the concern..."

"Riolu!"

"Flareon!"

I looked at both of my Pokemon. Yes... as long as they're with me, and the rest of my Pokemon, I'll be okay...

Without another word, the boy started to dash towards inside the building as he called the Ranger, who, by the way, is standing beside me. I looked at her. Being a Ranger must be cool. Although, Rangers can only have one Partner Pokemon. Sure, they can befriend other/wild Pokemon, but they can't capture them for themselves. Maybe that's the reason why I chose to be a Trainer instead... hmm... err. Now's not really the time to think about this. "Umm... after you, Ms. Ranger."

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 05-10-2010, 03:52 PM
lu1z Offline

Kenny Garcia/Neutral/Starr Corp. 2F(Goldenrod)

As he ascended to the second floor with his King he was ready to face whatever situation he could face. ''Ah Nidoking maybe this is the end of the road for us, we are so close to our objective here in the Corp... It seems impossible to do it.'' Nidoking let a sad growl while looking down the stairs.

A familiar voice could be heard down below: "I've got you now! Come on out!" the voice shouted angrily. ''Ah so the photographer beat them here'' he thought deeply and procced to check the window. ''The Charizard Trainer and the Ranger are also outside..'' he thought watching thorugh the window but he also saw another person with them. ''Just who might be she?''.

Kenny let out his 6 Pokemons out of their balls, he felt like it would be the last battle with them before going to jail. ''Ok guys be ready i think well have to battle our way out of this'' he sighed and let out a shout to alert the others: ''Hey all of you if you want me come upstairs.''

Old 05-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

OOC: Oh, I wish I could stay on longer, but I got class here in a little bit. I'll make this post fast. ^^

Summer/Good/Goldenrod

Chris's Charizard had succeeded in knocking the Dodrio off its feet and inflicting a rather serious burn. Summer pulled her Noctowl to a stop, suprise written all over her face. The poor bird! She felt bad that it had been injured, but she still needed to stop this criminal. Before she could land, however, the guy took off into one of the city's many skyscrapers. Well, that was wonderful. But hopefully they could trap him inside. The blonde-haired Ranger jumped off of her Noctowl and quickly returned the bird to its Poke Ball. Soon, Chris landed and joined her side.

"Hmm, that looks like the temporary building of Starr Coporation here in Goldenrod," he spoke to her, looking up at the building thoughtfully. "They're planning on making a bigger one soon to serve as thier Johto Headquarters."

"Starr Corp, huh," she followed his gaze, frowning. Oh, she had heard of those guys. How couldn't she? Her district back in Kanto had covered that area. Everyday she walked past the old abandoned building that was once Silph Industries and the new skyscraper that was Starr. She still couldn't believe that this business had driven an old company like Silph to the ground, but that was business. She didn't give a hoot for economics.

Suddenly, someone approached from behind. It was a young girl who acted rather shy, but apparently she wanted to help. Chris told her she could, then beckoned Summer before racing off into the building.

"Umm," the new-comer shyly turned to her. "After you, Ms. Ranger."

Summer smiled, finding it funny that everyone adressed her as Miss Ranger. Well, she better correct that. "You can call me Summer," she told the girl, then she followed Chris into the building. The Charizard Trainer had noted that the burgler wouldn't be able to pass the security guards... but apparently he had found a way. Just as they entered the building, they noticed a couple of ice-blocks sitting around. It took Summer a second to realize that these were real people, frozen by an Ice-Attack.

"What?" she looked at them with disgust. "The nerve of that guy! What kind of a creep is he?"

Without anothe word, she darted up the stairs, nearly bumping into the quirky scientist they ran into earlier.

"I've got you now! Come on out!" he shouted, ready for a struggle.

Summer gave him a funny look, wondering why the heck he was here. Then she remembered: he lost his money, too.

''Hey all of you if you want me come upstairs.''

Summer turned her head to see the theif standing ontop of the stairway, having all of his Pokemon released out of thier Poke Balls. From the looks of it, he was getting pretty desperate.

"You're outnumbered, thief," she shouted up to him, getting her three Poke Balls from her belt. "You should just surrender now and come quietly."

Old 05-10-2010, 05:26 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Temp. Starr Corp. Goldenrod Bulding - 2F

"No use in escaping!" Chris was right behind Summer. "..hmm...the way you used your pokemon to attack those guards...YOU'RE FROM TEAM ULTIMA, AREN'T YOU!" Chris pointed his finger at Kenny, "...that was just like them...they use Pokemon to attack the public directly...you're not getting away, now I'm even more determinated then ever to bring you down!" Chris brought out his Starmie, Electabuzz, and Hitmonchan to accompany the Charizard. He would have brought out his other two pokemon, Dugtrio and Tangrowth, but they were still K.O.'d from the fight with Billy.

"You're seriously outnumbered here, scum..." Chris now seemed angrier then ever, due to the thought that the guy belonged to Team Ultima, "..I'll keep my city safe from your kind."
Old 05-10-2010, 05:56 PM
lu1z Offline

Kenny Garcia/Neutral/Starr Corp(Goldenrod)

Kenny was a bit shaky now seeing how the Ranger took 3 more Pokeballs. "You're outnumbered, thief, you should just surrender now and come quietly." Just surrender, without having some fun? He certainly didnt want that to happen.

At that same exact moment the Charizard Trainer pointed with his finger at him and screamed: ''YOU'RE FROM TEAM ULTIMA, AREN'T YOU!". Kenny was a little confused about that, he had never heard of this Team Ultima they said. "You're seriously outnumbered here, scum..." said the Trainer after having taken out a Starmie, Electabuzz and Hitmonchan.

Kenny got angrier at the tone of his voice he didnt knew what to think. Until he finally calmed down. It seems that he would need a cold head to get out of this and so said:''Where are your manners, pointing me like that. And who the heck is this Team Ultima you are talking about?'' Kenny asked. ''But oh well, if you wanna know who i am... I am Kenny the ShadowThieve. The only reason i used my King to freeze those guys was because you left me no other choice and if you dont let me get out of here without beign chased, ill make this whole building collapse.'' he said with a treatening tone.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Wobbuffan Offline

Send a message via MSN to Wobbuffan

(OOC: I'm late, I'm late for a very important date, no time to say "hello, goodbye!" i'm late i'm late i'm late O=)

Mykia/ Good/ Goldenrod City, outside the pokemon center

Mykia twirled out of the automatic double doors of the goldenrod pokemon center, giggling like a school girl. Her trusted parter, a wobbuffet who she named Depper, followed closely behind, observing her movements. "Wow, this place is so awesome!" She said, gawking over Goldenrod City. "It's so big, and there's so much stuff to do here! What do you think, Depps?" The wobbuffet, who was only a little shorter than she was, tipped his cowboy hat and replied "Waaaba..." "oh be quiet, Depper!" Mykia said, nudging him playfully. "No one asked you. This place is great. I think we'll have lots of fun here!" The wobbuffet just shook his head, smiling and shifting the piece of straw that he always had from one corner of his mouth to the other.

Mykia began to walk forward, her movements appearing sort of like a dance as she took in the outside world. having being raised as a sheltered child, every new city or town she came upon seemed awe inspiring and amazing to her. Depper followed by her side, checking the surroundings for shady folk and the like. He was always looking out for her, even when she didn't (and when he was sure she didn't) need looking out for.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:42 PM
crystal_wolf Offline

Send a message via MSN to crystal_wolf Send a message via Yahoo to crystal_wolf

Tahomi Hanagoyou || Neutral || Outside the Starr Corp. Building, Goldenrod

Tahomi huffed with her hands on her hips, watching at the bottom of the stairs as the group of kids started migrating into the Starr Corp. building. Even Camera Guy was there! Go figure.

Shrugging, she slowly made her way up the granite stairway --complete with a golden railing-- and peered into the slightly tinted window. Looking up, she could see the flame garbed thief guy through a window on the floor just above. Even if he probably couldn't see her, she casually waved before looking back into the windows in front of her.

She offered a shrug to the surprisingly clear window as she pressed an ear against it, listening in on what they were saying.

I've got you now! Yeah yeah, catch the thief! Blah blah. It was when the Charizard kid mentioned something called 'Team Ultima' that her eyes widened and she immediately looked at Genshi, who was returning her stare.

"You getting this, Genshi?"

The Lucario nodded, looking back into the window. Tahomi's gaze fell to the ground as she continued listening, hearing about how they attack innocents in public. Or something to that effect.

She closed her eyes and sighed in frustration at her new find.

"How many terrorist organizations are there? You'd think they'd all learn their lesson after one gets defeated by a group of kids.." She sighed again. "If only I knew where Shinji and Silva were.. Not even Silva. Shinji and I could do it, just like old times... And those kids.." She looked at them in the corner of her eye. "They no doubt would help, too.
"Problem is... we have no idea what this 'Team Ultima' is and what exactly their motives are. Hopefully we don't have to take down another couple of legendary Pokemon practically controlling life itself." She sighed a third time, recalling hers and her friend Shinji's victory atop Spear Pillar. "Never again.."

'I think it was only so hard for you because it was Silva you were fighting.'

She chuckled slightly. "That's probably true... but the feat itself was more difficult than you think. You only got to see the end."

Silence fell between them for a brief moment. The conversation the two were having caused them to pretty much tune out the commotion in the building. Genshi glanced at her for a brief moment.

'"Trump card".'

Tahomi smirked. "You were vital in Team Galactic's downfall, there's no doubt about that. I.. don't think we would've been able to pull it off if you weren't there, if I hadn't taught you that move."

'But I've since forgotten it. Once we face Team Ultima, if we ever do, that wouldn't be able to save you like it did then.'

With another sigh, she tuned back in to the kids in the building. "That's true..."

(( NOTE: Tahomi's only Neutral because she doesn't know about Team Ultima. Or didn't, I should say. ))

Embrace the heresy

Avvie and sig made by me. :)

Last edited by crystal_wolf; 05-11-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:28 PM
CeriseInka Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to CeriseInka

Doctor Skylar Marks|Bad|Goldenrod City

Skylar threw his head back, and let out an amused laugh at the threat to destroy the building, before he shook his head.
"I'm afraid you, aren't in any position to threaten here..." he began, as his Eevee trotted out delicately to stand between him, and the thief and his Pokemon.
"You are severely outnumbered, now hand over our money, and give yourself up honorably.

He paused for a moment, and glanced down at his Eevee. The small brown, foxlike Pokemon was emitting a low, angry growl which caused him to rethink his proposal.
"However...if you wish to try and fight your way out, I'd be happy to oblige, as these people would also be..."

Skylar turned towards the Ranger, and the Charizard's trainer he had seen earlier. "We may not be moral allies, however a deed such as theft cannot go unpunished...?"
Old 05-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

(OOC: Wow...I was gone for a day and a half and this thread is already four pages long...I got a lot to catch up on, I guess. Sorry!)

Lyra Van Amstel & Atlas Parsec/Bad/Goldenrod City

The bustling streets of Goldenrod proved to be quite a challenge to navigate for the blonde girl in a short blue dress. Her eyes flashed menacingly whenever someone bumped into her without saying, "Pardon me" or "Sorry". She took a lazy glance over her shoulder to see the grunt that she was sent with gazing up at the department store across the street.

"You!" Lyra trilled at the boy. "Get over here!" She could actually see the boys mind entering reality by his facial expression. The mousy-haired youth's hazel eyes darted around and locked onto his Commander's icy ones. He wordlessly fought his way through the onslought of people and halted at her side.

"Sorry, ma'am," the boy murmered. Lyra began to stride through the streets as the boy followed close behind. After making many twists and turns, Lyra halted at the end of a small street. The boy was about to walk on, but she stopped him with an outstretched arm and gave a wide-eyed glare.

"That's Jack Drake, you idiot!" Lyra hissed. A faint look of recognition crossed the grunt's face at the mention of the leader of Team Ultima. The Commander took slow strides toward him, her hands behind her back.

As she drew close, Lyra tossed her hair and cooed, "Hello Jack."

The grunt gave a cough as Lyra elbowed him in the stomach. "Oh, uh, hi Jack," he stammered. "Wait! I mean...uh...Mr. Drake, sir."