Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:51 PM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: Hidden Intentions [RP]

Kenny Garcia/Neutral/GoldenrodCitySquare

Kenny walked toward his Luxray and looked to the camera. He was very happy but a bit nervous at the same time. The camera guy took some shots of them before reaching his bag and putting the camera in it.

"Many thanks, our current issue has just been released from print, so you can probably expect to see these pictures in next month's edition!....?" Ethan was finishing his sentence when suddenly he stopped and looked down to his Eevee. It was emiting a glow similarly to that when they are going to evolve.

Kenny said: ''Hey your Eevee is evolving, youll be an owner of an Espeon, congrats'', but as he finished saying his sentence Kenny was surprised by what he saw. The Eevee didnt evolved into an Espeon, instead it evolved in Umbreon. Kenny was right, that Eevee was strange. And that guy isnt a photographer at all.

But there was no time to think or ask an explanation, this was the perfect time to escape. ''Come back Luxray'', Kenny said returning Luxray to his Pokeball. ''Maybe i can steal some of their money while they are in shock at the Eevee; Dusclops use ShadowSneak and get those wallets'', Kenny made a little hand swing and released the Pokeball. Dusclops returned few seconds later with 2 wallets. ''Lets take the money only and leave the wallets in the ground'', Kenny was doing this very carefully and he returned Clops to the ball.

Kenny then walked away from there to the condo section to find a place to stay...

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 05-09-2010, 09:57 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

"Um...Ms. Ranger and Photograph dude...why are your wallets on the ground?" Chris said as Kenny walked away, checking to make sure his wallet was still in his backpack, which it was.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:57 PM
CeriseInka Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to CeriseInka

Doctor Skylar Marks|Bad|Goldenrod City

Skylar leaned down and picked up the Umbreon in his arms, and began to back away slowly towards the Magnet station.
"I...uh...have no idea what you're....um talking about...that Eevee was never bred..." he paused, and scowled at his own incopetence. "I...really ought to be going now..." he spoke, continuing to retreat away from the small gathering, before stooping to retrieve his, now empty wallet from the ground.

"Hey you!" Skylar cried out, pointing towards the Luxray trainer who was leaving. "Come back here immediately!"
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 PM
crystal_wolf Offline

Send a message via MSN to crystal_wolf Send a message via Yahoo to crystal_wolf

Tahomi Hanagoyou || Neutral || On a Bench Somewhere in Goldenrod

With another sigh, Tahomi put the Pokeball back on its magnetic tag and lazily leaned forward again. What she saw in the group was puzzling; the Eevee was now an Umbreon, which could only be evolved from at night, and now the flame-y garbed dude was digging through wallets stolen by his Dusclops.

Tahomi furrowed her brows and stared. The boy walked away after the Dusclops has retreated to its Pokeball.

She shrugged.

"Eh, not my problem."

Genshi's eyes were open, observing the scene.

'But now those people are without money.'

Tahomi's gaze followed the boy until he disappeared, then returned to the brown splotches on the ground. "At least he had the courtesy to leave the wallets. Besides, money isn't too hard to come by nowadays."

Genshi grunted and closed his eyes again. 'Whatever you say.'

Embrace the heresy

Avvie and sig made by me. :)
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

"...crap...that must mean he stole from you as well." Chris said to the Ranger, and then got on his Charizard. "My Charizard knows fly, and it's quite fast. Hop on, we'll catch that crook."
Old 05-09-2010, 10:08 PM
lu1z Offline

He was recounting the money from his last raid to those guys when he heard from behind: "Come back here immediately!". The photographer was running towards him with an angry look in his face, and why not his wallet was the fullest of them.

''Oh oh guess they figured out my skirmish. I gotta be careful next time but now..'' he talked to himself at the same time he took out 2 Pokeballs.

''Dodrio, Qwilfish, GO'' he shouted out and released the Pokemons from theyre balls.

''Qwilfish use SmokScreen'' Kenny said to his Pokemon and suddenly a black mist of smoke filled the square in seconds. Kenny jumped on his Dodrio and called back Qwilfish. Now they couldnt stay in town so they would have to go out.

''Dodrio, get us out of here'' he shouted to his Dodrio as he started to run in between the buildings to lose them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Ok Charmander, but just to make clear a point, i really didnt said whose wallets were i just said get their wallets. Maybe you didnt have but in Burning post it saysyour wallet so i didnt give you a wallet lol.
About Dodrio ill try to change that part and his attack, you are right in the realistic part.

Last edited by lu1z; 05-10-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

OOC: Well, how the heck am I suppose to catch up to all of this? And who said that Summer had a wallet? Come on, can't you guys leave me some room to post? It's not my fault I can't constatnly be on >.<' And Lulz? Can Dodrio really fly? Maybe we should think that out, eh? I'd be okay with it just running away, but flying? Eh... this isn't like the games, you know. We try to be realistic here, yah?

Summer Kirkham/Ranger/Goldenrod

Summer looked at the card the scientist presented, frowning all the while. It seemed pretty legit, but something about this guy didn't sit right with her. She cautiously watched as this Ethan guy shoot some pictures. Everything seemed fine... until the scientist's Eevee evolved... but into an Umbreon in the light of day.

"What the?" Summer cried out in suprise. Immediately, her suspcions arose as Ethan squirmed and started walking away. "Who did you say--"

Before she could finish, however, the Trainer with the Luxray suddenly returned his Pokemon and snatched away her wallet! Just as quickly, he sent out his Dusclops and used Shadow Sneak to collect the money before the Ranger could snatch it back up again. Ethan tried to follow it, he having lost his wallet as well, but the clever bugler used a Quilfish to use Smokescreen.

Growling under her breath, Summer cursed her stupidity. That guy should have been who he was watching. He did seem pretty shady to begin with. Now she'd done it. She lost her money!

"Crap," she heard Chris curse as well. "That must mean he stole from you as well. My Charizard knows fly, and it's quite fast. Hop on, we'll catch that crook."

Summer nodded and crouched down, allowing Flames the distraught Charmander to climb aboard her back. Without another thought, she lept onto Chris's shiny Charizard behind the Trainer. She was pretty use to flying, since her Noctowl was a talented flyer, but this dragon was a lot bigger than her bird. Would it be any different? Well, they were about to find out.

Old 05-10-2010, 01:46 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

(OOC: After this post a new rule is in effect: NEW RULE: If your character does an action conflicts with another character played by another user, you can't post until that user's characters has time to post and react. If you have other characters though that aren't effecting anyone, you can still post playing as them.)

After Summer got on, Chris' Charizard took to the skies, getting out of the smoke screen and seeing Kenny's Dodrio speeding down the road. "Hmm...he's fast...but we should be able to catch him...Hang on tight, Ms. Ranger!" Chris did the same as Charizard sped after the Dodiro, flying a bit off the ground but still enough close to the groud that he was flying just above the streets.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:02 AM
lu1z Offline

Kenny Garcia/Neutral/GoldenrodCity

Kenny sped through Goldenrod city towards the north on his Dodrio, when all of a sudden he heard something was tailing them. He looked back and watched the Charizard getting closer and closer to Dodrio. ''At this rate were gonna get caught and maybe Dodrio will get harmed from this''. Kenny thinked what to do and an idea arose his mind.

''This is dangerous but well have to try it'', he thought while letting Qwilfish out again and now he was resting in his arms. ''Okay Qwilfish you are going to stand on the middle head of Dodrio, ill help you keep your balance so dont worry about the turns we are going to do'' Kenny explained the plan to Qwilfish which nodded a little nervous.

''Okay we are set'' he said as he finished putting Qwilfish.''Drat, they are getting closer''. Okay Qwilfish... Let loose your Poison Stings on those guys'' Kenny shouted as he saw the little stings flying through the air toward theyre chasers.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:10 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

"Hmm...just those little posion stings? ...hmm...a cobination of fancy flying and flamethrower will deal with those..." Chris thought to himself, and then yelled back to the Ranger, "Ms. Ranger, hold on very tight!" Charizard was trained for speed, so it was able to do turns and quick manevuers in the air with relatively no problem, all the while doing flamethrower to try and either destroy or blow away the posion stings that the manevuers didn't dodge. "Now...get a Thunder Punch ready...as soon as we're close enough...Thunder Punch that Dodrio...one is all we should need, since he's flying..." Chris said to his Charizard, as they continued to dodge and get inch by inch closer to Kenny...
Old 05-10-2010, 02:24 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Summer/Ranger/Goldenrod

A powerful downbeat of the Charizard's wings brought them into the air, and Summer felt her stomach drop as they quickly acended above the city's buildings. She clung onto the Charizard as best as she could, squeezing her eyes shut against the sudden wind that buffeted them. Eventually, the Charizard leveled out and glided across the cityscape, and Summer straightened up and looked around in curiousity. At first, she couldn't see anything. But Chris was quick to point out the escaping criminal.

"Hmm...he's fast...but we should be able to catch him...Hang on tight, Ms. Ranger!"

She didn't need to be told twice. Gripping onto the Charizard with her wings and holding onto Chris for balance, she braced herself for some evasive action. The criminal's Quilfish had reappeared, and while it rested on one of Dodrio's heads it shot a barrage of poison sting attacks. The Charizard was very skilled in flying, but with his Flamethrower he was able burn any stray Stingers before they got the two of them.

"Now! Get a Thunder Punch ready...as soon as we're close enough...Thunder Punch that Dodrio...one is all we should need, since he's flying..." Chris shouted another order, his voice breaking due to the motion of flight.

Summer watched as the ground between the two closed in on each other, and instinctively she whipped out her capture styler. If things got messy, she wouldn't hesitate to use it. Her other Pokemon were waiting in reserve as well, hanging around her waist on her belt.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:25 AM
lu1z Offline

''That guy is just making fun of my poor Qwilfish, ill return him to the ball'' Kenny said as he returned Qwilfish to the ball. He was a bit angered with that Charizard he decided to take him head on.

''Ok its all-or-nothing Dodrio, we are gonna have to do the backwards maneuver'' he said and after he finished his Dodrio let out a surprise growl and complained to the trainer. ''I know its dangerous but we might pull it off, we just need a luck by our side. And also remember that the Charizard knows ThunderPunch so if he gets close we are toasted''.

Having said this Dodrio did a little jump, rotating his body 180 degrees. His middle head was looking behind to keep on track while the others looked angrily to the Charizard. ''As soon as he gets close use your FuryAttack and DrillPeck if necessary''. Then Kenny shouted:''You might have your fancy flyng and maybe your Zard is quickier, but my Dodrio is trained to run backwards and he is trained in attack so i dont think youll like to get closer''.Kenny said in a happy tone, ''And why do you want your money so badly, do you want to show off to Mrs Ranger over there by capturing me?'' He said to the Trainer now with a little laugh.

Last edited by lu1z; 05-10-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:32 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

"No, it's called being a good citizen! You should look it up sometime!" Chris said to Kenny.

"...hmm...though, he does have a point...I'll have to weaken him before going in for the punch..." Chris thought, "Charizard!" Chris yelled out to it, "Use your Flamethrower! It's a projectile and it should be able to hit him while safetly out of his attack range...and then once he's weakened, then use the Thunder Punch!"

Charizard gave a nod and then tried to use Flamethrower against Kenny's Dodrio...
Old 05-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Summer/Good/Goldenrod

Just as they got closer, the foe turned his Dodrio about. Summer was amazed that it could run backwards, but her astonishment faded as the Trainer shouted,

''You might have your fancy flyng and maybe your Zard is quickier, but my Dodrio is trained to run backwards and he is trained in attack so i dont think youll like to get closer. And why do you want your money so badly, do you want to show off to Mr Ranger over there by capturing me?''

What?! Did he just say that? Okay, Summer fumed to herself. That's it. Without warning Chris, or Flames for that matter, she took out a Poke Ball and jumped from the Charizard's back. The little Charmander screamed for his life, but Summer kept a fiercly determined expersession. Quickly, she released her Noctowl from the ball and landed neatly on its back as its body materialized out of thin air. Luna didn't skip a beat, keeping her broad owl wings flapping towards the opponent.

"Oh, shush," she told her Charmander, who was still managing a scream even after they safely landed on her Noctowl's back. Whipping up her styler while Chris's Charizard swoop in for the attack, she directed Luna to fly up beside the backwards-running Dodrio. She waited to see what would happen with Charizard's flamethrower before she would eject a disk, however.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:50 AM
lu1z Offline

''What the heck!! That Flamethrower was close''. Kenny said in a surprised way as he told Dodrio to try dodging.

''That fool only thinks about capturing me, i didnt wanted to reach have to use this but i think is time for some turbo''. He then yelled: ''Dodrio use your Agility and get in the first building you can go in'' Dodrio nodded and started looking for a good place but luck wasnt in their side and a Flamethrower hitted Dodrio in his left side. They fell down near a tall building, it looked like some offices.

''Oh no, Dodrio you got burned'' he yelled. ''This is my fault'' he said in a sad way as he returned him to his ball. And now that meddling Ranger was on a Noctowl also.

''But i cant get captured, ill have to lure them in the building for this plan to work, its my last hope''. He thought as he headed into the building.

Last edited by lu1z; 05-10-2010 at 02:52 AM.