Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: Avatar: Rise Of Firelord Kazha [SU]

Thankies muchly, Black Hawk (:

Thanks for offering though, Bumblebee :)

RP should start tomorrow or friday. If, however, by saturday evening I have been unable to start it I will ask a person in this RP to make the thread for me
Old 05-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ey yo I finished my SU whattup whattup!?!

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead
Old 05-13-2010, 07:31 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Okay, nice sign up, Black Hawk

Accepted
Old 05-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Okay, roleplay thread is up :) Post away my slaves >:D ;D
Old 05-17-2010, 08:08 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Is it too late to join? If not can I be reserved please?

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The pokemaster View Post
Is it too late to join? If not can I be reserved please?
Even though it's not my RP I'm pretty sure you can still join

Old 05-17-2010, 08:29 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post
Even though it's not my RP I'm pretty sure you can still join
Me too, just checking, didn't want to get horribly shunned and embarrased :P

^URPG Stats^
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 PM
NES2 Offline

Well, room has opened up in my three slot RP restriction, so since Neo's latest RP is filling the first empty slot, your filling the second. Reserve. It's been a while, by the way. Can't wait to see how well you RP.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Reserved + reserved :D

And your answer, Nes, is... Dependant (?)

On the PSP it's short and bad, on the PC it's longer and more descriptive, plus I can access this site off the pc atleast three times a week, so y'know, eheh :L
Old 05-20-2010, 07:13 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Ma Sign-Ups sheets

Name:
Aurora Glacial

Appearance:
Aurora is quite tall for her age, standing as tall as a short adult, with an athletic build. She has long, loose flowing hair that's a pure white colour, and slanted eyes, also pure white. She prefers to a white singlet, and a knee-length, light-blue coloured skirt. However, when going to anything remotely important, she will wear a dark blue kimono that her adoptive mother made for her.

Personality:
Aurora is a very sporty and competitive person. She is always having penguin sledding races, and also training as a warrior. She also trains Water and Ice bending in secret. She doesn't tend to care if others get hurt, and isn't usually concerned for other people or their safety. People call her "cold blooded", because she doesn't feel cold, and because she is uncaring towards others. However, people that get to know her find that she can loyal, and always helpful in a tight spot. However, not many people do get close to her, as she is very independant, and has no need to rely on other people. She dreams of one day joining the resistance, and killing Firelord Kazha as revenge for the loss of her parents, despite having already drowned the culprits.

History:
Aurora was born in the Southern Water Tribe, and lived with her parents for 5 years, and she was happy. However, some rebbelious fire nation thugs came and ransacked the village, killing her parents, and destroying her home. She was so upset, and cryed for more than 3 days. After she had settled down a little, the village elder approached her, telling her she had to be strong, and find her own path, and avenge her parents.

That night, when it was the darkest, she crept out, and stole a canoe. She had decided that she was going to go to the Northern Water Tribe to hopefully train as a warrior, to avenge her parents as the elder told her too. The next morning, she was found by the same Fire Nation thugs that killed her parents. They kidnapped her, saying that young girls shouldn't be out alone, and she would be "adopted" by a nice Fire Nation soldier.

She was locked up in a cell, and was brutally tortured by these soldiers everyday. After enduring a month of this, she got fed up, and went made. She was yelling, and hitting the soldier back, and stopped when she noticed that there was a ferocious rain storm outside, which appeared to come out of nowhere. There was no winds, and no lightning, just torrential rain, and deadly seas. The soldiers ran upstairs, and Aurora heard them shouting about flooding on the ship. Soon, there was water running down the stairs, and filling her cell. She was trapped, and her death appeared to be coming closer. Aurora closed her eyes, and screamed, and the water flew back up the stairs, followed by the loud crunch of metal.

Aurora could feel the ship sinking, and tried to shake the cell door loose. She was surprised and irritated to discover that it wasn't locked, only jammed. So she pushed hard on the door and it popped open. She rushed up the stairs, and down some corriders, slamming into walls from the rocking ship. She came to a small hatch that had a small metal boat on the wall, so she pushed it off the wall, and opened the hatch. The ship was sinking quicker now, and water slowly started to pour into the hatch. She pushed the ship put the hatch and jumped in. She found an oar, and began to paddle as fast as she could. As soon as she was clear of the ship, she looked back, and noticed that the strange storm had finished, and that the ship was slowly sinking.

She started rowing North, using the Sun as her guide, and started thinking. She was puzzled as to how the storm suddenly came, and then mysteriously disappeared. She also though it was strange that the water just flew back up the stairs. She was then struck with an idea. She had seen how the Waterbenders in her village had practiced Waterbending, so she stood up, and tryed one of the more simpler looking techniques. The water started pushing and pulling her boat, making it go extremely fast. She then realised she was a Waterbender, but she decided she wanted to keep it secret.

Using her new found skills, she soon arrived at the Northern Water Tribe. She was soon taken in by a small couple living on the edge of the town. The had no children of their own, so they treated Aurora like their own child. However, they soon realised she was troubled, so they let her do as she pleased, not really conducting any sort of family traditions. She still went to large festivals, but was always disregarding of the rules there.

She enrolled in a fighting school at the age of 7, and was both the youngest, and the only girl there. She learned to fight fast though, and became a great fighter. She became quite athletic, getting into any sort of activities she could. After this, people, who already disliked her attitude, started disliking her competitiveness as well.

When she turned 10, her adoptive parents asked her what she wanted as a present, and she said that all she wanted was a good friend. Her adoptive parents tried hard, and searched high and low for a friend for Aurora, but no-one wanted to be her friend. This made her sad, and only added to her troubles, and her parents realised that she was truly lonely, and this made them try harder.

One day, her adoptive mother found a small wolf pup that had lost it's mother, so she took it home to Aurora. Aurora now raises and cares for it in secret, and considers it as her only friend.

Bending:
Waterbending.

Other abilities:
Aurora can Icebend (name give a hint?) and can freely change the temperature to anything under 20 degrees celcius, and doesn't feel the cold, but can be heavily affected by heat. She can also cause heavy rain and hail storms when she gets incredibly (and I mean like gonna kill everyone in rage) angry, which very rarely occurs.

Current location:
North Pole, Northern Water Tribe?

Faction:
Not Fire Nation?

Other:
She has a wolf pup called Claw? That count?

^URPG Stats^

Last edited by The pokemaster; 05-20-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:06 AM
FireKitty91 Offline

Hey this still open and accepting? And has the new Avatar been chosen? ^^ *guesses that it is Liam*
Old 05-21-2010, 05:08 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitty91 View Post
Hey this still open and accepting? And has the new Avatar been chosen? ^^ *guesses that it is Liam*
It's still open, but I am not sure if the Avatar has been chose yet.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:20 AM
FireKitty91 Offline

Lol from what I've read so far, I'm guessing it's Liam xD

But anyway, I'll get an SU up then, just in case ^^ I have nothing better to do :D
Old 05-21-2010, 08:02 AM
FireKitty91 Offline

Name:
Maya (My-yah)

Appearance:

Personality:
Maya is usually very outgoing and adventurous. She is the social type and loves to have fun. However, in serious situations, though she does tend to crack some humor and aggravate her opponent when she's winning, she can be serious and calm, moving like a graceful dancer. Despite her outgoing personality, she's easily embarrassed by the opposite sex when they compliment her or flirt with her. She is also kind and caring, willing to help out a friend or even a stranger (if they are nice) in need. She will defend her friends with her life and can be very stubborn when she makes up her mind and is set on something though she does consider others opinions and will, but rarely, change her mind if she notices that someone else's idea or plan is better.

History:
Maya grew up in the Southern Water Tribe. She didn't really have a clue that she was a waterbender until about the age of 5 when she was playing near the water and got upset when her mother told her to come back. She didn't want to come back and gave a temper tantrum. She flung her arms out in front of her to keep her mother back and as she did so, two whips of water struck her mother. When Maya realized what had happened, she ran over to her mother, apologizing profusely. Her mother forgave her though and realized what exactly Maya was. Her grandmother had once been a waterbender actually, and so was her mother. Thus, her mother began to teach her in secret, away from her father since he still believed that women shouldn't be able to do such things.

After seven years of being taught by her mother, her father finally found out. She pleaded with her father (she was now at the age of 12) to send her to the Northern Water Tribe to be taught by the masters there how to waterbend. Despite his protests, her mother decided to allow her to go, however, her father didn't know this as they gave into his protests. That night, Maya went to a canoe that waited for her. She had the traditional clothes of a Southern Water Tribe person, the fur coat and such on as she crawled into the canoe with a few belongings. With tearfelt goodbyes, Maya left her mother for the Northern Water Tribe where she would train to become better.

Arriving within a few days time due to rough seas, she made it to the Northern Water Tribe. She consulted with the master waterbender there. At her request, he taught her how to Icebend and a few more experienced techniques of waterbending. The bloodbending was simple. She learned it from her mother but she spoke nothing of it to anyone and rarely uses it anyway. She learned from the master waterbender for seven years once more, the same amount of time that her mother had taught her. She had decided after those seven years of training that it was time to go home and face her father.

She traveled back much more quickly this time since she had learned to manipulate wave currents and arrived within a day's time at the Southern Water Tribe. She was greeted happily by her mother, but her father had a stern look to his face. He said nothing to her and never spoke to her. Despite the slightly unhappy reunion, she was happy to see her mother. However, her father, in spite, after a few months, learned of the new reigning Fire Lord in the Fire Nation and of the disappearance of the Avatar and of the next bender the new Avatar would come from. He was the one that helped clue Fire Lord Kazha to his daughter's abilities. He had been absent for quite a few months. What they didn't know was that he had left in the middle of the night to tell the Fire Nation of his daughter.

When they learned of this, her mother insisted that she once again leave for the Northern Water Tribe. She denied the request. She wasn't going to leave her village to die because of her father's actions. She stayed, waiting for the warships. And when they came, she fought back. There was plenty of casualties and she destroyed most of the warships, causing them to retreat. However, during the scramble her mother and a few close friends had been killed. With this, she vowed revenge on both the Fire Nation and her father for her mother's and her tribesman's deaths. She traveled back to the Northern Water Tribe, only to find they were already in the middle of a fight with the Fire Nation as well. She easily evaded the warships and got into the city. She went to where she was taught by her master and donned on the warrior clothes of the waterbenders of the Northern Water Tribe (the clothes in the pic). She now heads along to fight alongside her fellow waterbenders against the Fire Nation.

Bending:
Waterbender

Other abilities:
Healing; This is the ability to heal wounds by redirecting energy paths (or chi) throughout the body, using water as a catalyst
Bloodbending; This allows her to control the muscles in a person's body (as humans are made up of 70% water) and use them as a puppet, though they could attempt at resisting as well
Icebending; She can compound the water molecules into a solid mass to create ice.

Current location:
The North Pole, Northern Water Tribe?

Faction:
Not Fire Nation

Other:
Maya hates bloodbending. She believes in a person's free will and will only use it when in a dire situation or if she is cornered. She can only control one person at a time though.

Last edited by FireKitty91; 05-21-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Okay, both of you are accepted :)

And, no answers to the new Avatar, though I will give you a hint - The new Avatar will be a waterbender :) Enjoy :L