Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:20 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Avatar: Rise Of Firelord Kazha [SU]

Plot

The planet was nearing 10 years of a peaceful reign, but something within the Fire Nation was stirring. The people were starting to revolt against Fire Lord Zuko, claiming he was doing nothing that gained their respect. Their 'great nation' was falling into revolution and there was nothing that Zuko could do about it, as he himself had been turned upon by his guards, and killed. Little else is know about the Fire Nation, as none dare travel there due to the risk of death. However, one thing is certain, there is a new Fire Lord. Fire Lord Kazha. The Fire Nation is held tight together by her, and never before have the Fire Nation been so powerful. They are nearing their previous dream of taking over the world.

Though Aang himself has disappeared, and his friends nowhere to be seen, presumably captured and suffering the same fate as Zuko, Aang has left behind a new race of Air benders. In the short time he had he had managed to gather several people, children and adults alike, and taught them the relatively forgotten art of Air Bending, thus allowing all Benders to be back in the world. The benders are now having to once again team up against the Fire Nation, to take them down again, and hopefully to this time keep them down.

Though many believe that this is impossible to do without the Avatar, and he himself has given no hints of a return anytime soon, and there has been no news of his resurrection. The Fire Nation has heard of this and are travelling swiftly towards the Water Tribe's in order to stop the cycle of the Avatar being reborn to the next Benders.

All seems lost for the Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom and Air Nomads. No Avatar, no hope.

Maybe this time the Fire Nation will finally prevail in what they have been dreaming of for ten years.

Your Role

As the Fire Nation reaches their grasp out across the world, you must decide on where you stand. Whether you are a general for Fire Lord Kazha, or a member of a group of heroes setting off to defeat the fire nation and follow in the footsteps of Aang and his companions is up to you. You could be a person intent on destroying the Fire Nation no matter how under-experienced you are, or you could be an experienced bender who is planning on showing the Fire Nation a thing of two before you are taken down. The decision is up to you, and not me.

Rules

- Please be kind to other RP'ers, whether they can RP to your standard or not.
- All PE2K rules apply
- No Flaming
- No Bullying
- No Bunnying Without Permission
- No God-Modding
- Please Don't Leave halfway during an event you're are in. This can be a serious RP killer.
- Please start each of your posts with this header; Name - Location - Faction
- Please try to post at least 1 time a day so that we can keep the RP going

SU Sheet

Name: (What are you called?)

Age: (13 to 100. Yeah, I'm not being too strict as everyone is involved in this, no matter what age.)

Appearance: (Picture or about 5 lines describing how you look.)

Personality: (How does your character act?)

History: (The past events of your character. How did they learn bending? Are they one of Aang's trained Air benders, or were they born able to water bend? Were they living a normal life until the Fire Nation came in and screwed it up, or did they partake in the killing of Zuko? Everything up to the point they are at now summarised. About 2+ paragraphs, please.)

Bending: (Earth, Water, Air or Fire?. No master benders. This doesn't mean you're not allowed to be experienced, just not able to take down 20 people with a flick of your finger kind of thing, please. Additionally you don't have to bend, just mark this space with a hyphon "-" if you aren't bending)

Other abilities: (Anything that your character can do that is worth mentioning? This includes stuff like Ice Bending, Blood Bending, Sand Bending, Mud Bending, etc.)

Current location: (The North Pole, Water Tribe is where all benders will start. Even if they aren't that experienced.)

Faction: (Just list who they're fighting for. No actual names, just "Fire Nation" if they're teamed with the Fire Nation, or "Not Fire Nation" If they're not with the Fire Nation. It's that simple)

Other: (Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.)

Last edited by Coddleflop; 05-09-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: Avatar: Rise Of Firelord Kazha

My Sign Ups

Name: Liam Kangan

Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/79329201...rth_bender.jpg Just the face. He wears a baggy blue shirt, resembling something like the upper half of a robe. The lower half he wears what seems to be blue three-quarters (Like this woman's dress, except they're more like shorts http://www.traderscity.com/board/use...-quarter-1.jpg) that have a small banner hanging from the centre with a symbol that means 'Peace' http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/a-...eace-thumb.gif He has black hair and brown eyes.

Personality: He is a tough person. He is not the kind of person who you expect to be tough but very emotional deep down. He has not much emotion left in him anymore. He keeps up the tough-guy even when you get to know him, and he'd only confide in you if you were willing to kill yourself for him. In battle he is ruthless, no matter whom he is against. He thinks that the moment he loses in a battle, that is when he is weak. He can be a joker, though the moments rarely appear. He only really enjoys the company of himself, though it would be possible to sway him.

History: He was born into a small tribe within the North Pole. From birth he was one of the rare few waterbenders left in his tribe, though he was by far one of the most powerful. He would spend every single moment of his free time training, putting himself to the test and even endangering his own life. He wanted to be the strongest.

When news of the Fire Nation once again trying to take over the world, he put himself to the test even more. He would go several hours just meditating, not moving at all. Then came the day when the Fire Nation attacked his tribe. Him and several other Waterbenders managed to fight off the Fire Nation from their tribe, but not without a fight. There were several casualties on each side, and among the Water Tribe deaths, were Liam's mother and father, slain by the Fire Nation. It was then that Liam made his dead mum and dad a promise - That he would assure the downfall of the Fire Nation once more.

Bending: Water Bender

Other abilities: Able to Icebend and fully liquidise the moisture in the air to be used in combat

Current location: The North Pole

Faction: Not Fire Nation

Other: Carries around a backpack full of supplies, i.e. A Tent, Food, Water and Clothes

Name: Fire Lord Kazha Uldrain

Appearance: A tall, slender woman. She has long and flowing midninght black hair, that she often keeps held up with pins. Her face looks like it was crafted by the best artists. She is what you would describe as "beautiful". With dark brown eyes, full lips and a small amount of blush in her slightly above average size cheeks. He hair, when it is not pinned up, reaches down her slightly curved back. Her curved back causes her breasts to be pushed out a little bit more. She wears a large dress, red and black of course, that flows across the ground as if it were made out of air.

Personality: A harsh woman, and surely the incarnate of evil on the planet. She rules the Fire Nation with an iron fist. Any traitors are killed immediately, and she enjoys the suffering of others. She is someone who will lash out at you if you even tell her that she did a minor thing wrong, which has caused people to believe she has serious anger problems, which would explain why in battle she would go all out at you, even if it meant that it would destroy herself in the process. She is yet to be defeated in a duel, and every single person who has challenged her, mainly men believing that the Fire Nation should be ruled by a man, is now dead and their ashes spread into the air.

On a side note, she is extremely harsh to any sexist man, and would gladly kill any sexist man.

History: Kazha, full name Kazha Uldrain, was not born into a royal family. She was born into a large and poor farming family. She would be forced to work long hours everday with her mother and sisters, while her father and brothers got to jsut sit back all day and relax. This made Kazha have an extreme hatred for all men. It was what fueled her to want to kill Ozai herself and prove that she was the best firebender there was. But no, on her farm Firebending was not allowed as it could ruin the crops. This made Kazha have to practice her firebending on the low-down, making sure that no-one caught her doing it.

It was not until about fifteen years ago that she finally left her farm. Or rather, she destroyed the farm, killing her brothers and father, but allowing her mother and sisters to live, and travelled down a straight path towards the Fire Nation Capital. Once she had reached there with the remaining female members of her family she bought a house using the money she had stolen from her fathers and brothers before she removed the planet of them. She took over the family, assuring that her sisters were to be treated right, and her Mother was to be respected. She was deeply hurt, however, when her mother had been called useless by a male Guard of Fire Lord Ozai. The guard wasn't alive for much longer afterwards and was quickly wiped off the planet.

Firelord Ozai saw her potential and recruited her into his forces. His forces, however, were made up of mainly men. While she knew that it WAS a job, she still felt that Ozai might overlook her and disregard her as more male's appeared to join his forces. However, Kazha refused to be treated like that. She went on every single mission she could, showed up the male fighters, and slowly rose up through the ranks.

Shortly after Ozai was rendered useless, and Zuko made Firelord, Kazha knew that it would be time. Assuring that her family was having a good lifestyle was all that really drove her to want to become Firelord. As Firelord she would be able to have all the stuff she wanted and her family would be the most respected in all of the Fire Nation. This is what drove her passion.

Finally the time came when the Fire Nation started to revolt. It was then that Kazha saw her time to strike. She challenged Zuko to a duel, and before he had time to accept she was already blasting fire at him from left, right and centre. It didn't take long for her to defeat Zuko, using several of her own bending abilities to wear him down. She was made Firelord, and as long as Zuko was alive she would be challenged. So, Zuko was killed.

She was reigning for a little time before she got news of the Avatar, Aang, having disappeared, and presumed dead. Doing her calculations, she made out that the Water Tribes would be the next bearer of the Avatar. She ordered half her army to travel to the Water Tribe to find the new Avatar and to kill it. She, however, doesn't ride on them ships, and is staying at home until they come back, as she had heard news of a certain 'rival' family giving her family some insults.

Bending: Fire

Other abilities: Heat Bending; Being able to control the temperature.

Current location: Fire Nation Capital City

Faction: Fire Nation

Other: Family: Sisters; Janet (17), Trudy (24), Bei (24), Salice (27). Mother; Lele (56)

Name: Poru Nam

Appearance: A shorter and slim young woman. She has long and slender arms and legs, a thin body, and a rather narrow face. She has light blonde hair that curls downwardstowards her shoulders, and blue eyes to match. She has full lips, and a thin nose. Her ears seem to resemble Elf ears, long and pointy. She seems to keep a constant smile on her face. She wears traditional waterbender clothes, thick coat, large boots, and
plenty of undershirts. She has a backpack that is tan and has eight pockets. She goes everywhere with the backpack and doesn't let it out of her sight for a minute. She also carries a long blade with her, resembling that of a samurai sword.

Personality: A bright and bubbly girl. She always stays smiling, even in the worst of times, and she can realy cheer up even the most depressed of all people. She makes the best out of a bad situation and is often called shildish and immature. She doesn't mind letting her feelings out, and writes all about her life in a diary that she keeps in her backpack.

History: One of the few earthbenders in the whole of the Water Tribes. She was adopted from a young age, her parents murdered by Fire Nation assassins. She was taken in by a Water Tribe family, and was treated as one of their own. She discovered her earthbending powers at a rather young age, around the time that most of her friends discovered their waterbending powers. She trained with the waterbenders, and therefore her battle style closely resembles that of the waterbenders, though she does tend to also use Firebending stances due to the fact that she was once taken into a Firebending family, before they were killed for treachery.

At the age of ten she ran away from her family, friends and home for being different. She seemed almost powerless against the opposing nations as there was little earth to bend in the North Pole. She traveled for days on end, keeping healthy with the supplies that were in her backpack. After nearly three whole weeks she found a new home, fulle of several different benders. She felt at home here as everyone was different. However, she was happy there for only a short time as the Fire Nation once again went on the road to leadership. She has been training since that day, trying to get better at what she does, and learning several ways of attacking fast and with power instead of standing strong and attacking at the right time like most Earthbenders.

Bending: Earth

Other Abilities: Mudbending; Able to manipulate mud Sandbending; Able to maniuplate sand

Current Location; North Pole

Faction: Not Fire Nation

Other: -

Last edited by Coddleflop; 05-15-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Accepted
Coddleflop; Liam Kangan - Waterbender
Coddleflop; Fire Lord Kazha - Firebender
Coddleflop; Poru Nam - Earthbender
Terry; Bestil - Firebender
Bumblebee16; Cameron - Earthbender
Kei Ochima; Luna Hatake - Waterbender
Mewcario; Ryu - Firebender
Black Hawk; Konda Boreas - Airbender
The Pokemaster; Aurora Glacial - Waterbender
FireKitty91; Maya - Waterbender
Denied
None

Reserved
Crystal Wolf; Mea - Waterbender
NES2

Banned
None

Last edited by Coddleflop; 05-21-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Coddleflop Offline

you may now post!!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

I stopped RPing, but I can't resist an Avatar RP xD, reserve me. Should finish SU by tonight.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 AM
terry Offline

please reserve me as well, it seems very interesting

Previous:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...37&postcount=1 <--My URPG stats
Old 05-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Sure thing, you two :)

Aha, this might be my first ever succesful RP

If we get enough in time, then i'll start it next time I get onto my PC

Edit;
I'll type up the SU for Kazha soon... Depends how much time I have left before my mum wakes up :L
It could be a while, so I should be able to get it up ^_^ :L

Last edited by Coddleflop; 05-09-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:07 AM
crystal_wolf Offline

Send a message via MSN to crystal_wolf Send a message via Yahoo to crystal_wolf

!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking to myself the other day while watching Avatar on TV, "Man... An Avatar RP sure would be cool...."

Coddleflop, you're my heeeerooooo. <3

Reserve me a spot please! I'll get working on a gal as soon as I get home!

..::Wolfie::..

Embrace the heresy

Avvie and sig made by me. :)
Old 05-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Why thank you, Wolfie :3

reserved
Old 05-09-2010, 04:02 AM
terry Offline

here's my signup, whaddya think?

Name: Bestil

Appearance: Strongly resembles lord Ozai http://img2.blogcu.com/images/a/v/a/...zuko/ozai2.png around 6 feet tall with shoulder lenghth black hair, although most of his hair is a ponytail. has the goatee of lord ozai. The iris(colored part) of his eye is red with a black pupil, his left eye is completely black(like kazuya from tekken 6's eyes). he's strong (six pack, muscles) but not exactly a muscle-bound person. bottom side of his feet are calloused, he's got a giant, red X-shaped burn scar on his back(similar to zuko's scar on his face, but on his back). Has a golden bracelet ( like http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/849...0A760B0D811297 )with a red gem in the center, and a scarlet, fingerless glove on his right hand ( like this, but red http://www.inuyashaplus.com/characte...ter-miroku.jpg ). carries a black thieve's dagger with him ( such as this http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/u...ook-dagger.jpg ) in a sheath made of black dragon skin. These are the clothes he basically wears http://th08.deviantart.net/fs44/300W...y_Ninjatic.jpg
this is a special suit he carries with him, wears it only on certain occasions http://greywolf.critter.net/images/a...-fire-soul.jpg

Personality: He's usually quiet, very gloomy and morbid, often more interested in getting revenge than in the actual war. Since he's never had any actual friends, he's not afraid to be merciless with anybody. He believes his only friends are his fists. He considers everybody his enemies at first, and will probably continue to see you that way even if you get to know him. Only few will be able to see his soft side.

History: He lived the first five years in a small village with his mother and his sister. one day, a group of mercenaries came in and attacked his family and his village, and order sent by a king who despised the small village, calling it "nothing more than commoner trash" (he is later killed by Bestil). His mother and sister were killed, among other things, but Bestil was taken with the mercenaries when they discovered his firebending powers. He lived the next ten years of his life with the mercenaries as an assassin for many different yet important people. One day, he was betrayed- the very people who helped him hone his skills were now attacking him. He killed them with swift ease and went into hiding, plotting his revenge of the woman who hired them- fire lord Kazha

Bending: Firebending

Other abilities:He is trying to control lightningbending, but is having a very hard time with it, one try almost killing him by aiming the wrong way; contains the odd ability to actually control fire, not just shoot it out of him. He also can handle a small weapon (such as a knife) with deadly precision, using it as a ranged weapon or hand-to-hand combat

Current location: an unknown mountain somewhere in the earth nation

Other: He knows nothing of the opposite gender.

Previous:

Last edited by terry; 05-09-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: needed to add more info
Old 05-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry View Post
here's my signup, whaddya think?

Name: Bestil

Appearance: around 6 feet tall with shoulder lenghth black hair, although most of his hair is a ponytail. the iris(colored part) of his eye is red with a black pupil, his left eye is completely blackhe's strong (six pack, muscles) but not exactly a muscle-bound person. bottom side of his feet are calloused, he's got a giant, red X-shaped burn scar on his back(similar to zuko's scar on his face, but on his back). Has a golden bracelet that is around 3 inches long on his left arm with a red gem in the center, and a scarlet, fingerless glove on his right hand. carries a black thieve's dagger with him in a sheath made of black dragon skin.

Personality: He's usually quiet, very gloomy and morbid, often more often in getting revenge than in the actual war. Since he's never had any actual friends, he's not afraid to be merciless with anybody. He believes his only friends are his fists.

History: He lived the first five years in a small village with his mother and his sister. one day, a group of mercenaries came in and attacked his family. His mother and sister were killed, among other things, but Bestil was taken with the mercenaries when they discovered his firebending powers. He lived the next ten years of his life with the mercenaries as an assassin for the fire lord Kazha*1. One day, he was betrayed- the very people who helped him hone his skills were now attacking him. He killed them with swift ease and went into hiding, plotting his revenge of the fire lord.

Bending: Firebending

Other abilities: Lightning; contains the odd ability to actually control fire, not just use it like brute force.*2

Current location: an unknown mountain somewhere in the earth tribe

Other: He knows nothing of the opposite gender.*3
Things that are need checking up on are in BOLD, check the appropiate * for info (:
Things that i'm confused about are in italic, check the appropiate * for info (:
Things that make me laugh (Not in a bad way :L) are underlined Check * for my comment ;)

*1 Kazha has only been Firelord a short time, not ten years. She had been a soldier for ten years, awaiting the time she could become Firelord. Please correct to Firelord Zuko

*2 Please explain. When you list lightning you expect it to be as in the electrical kind, but then you explain about being able to control fire, and not just use it as a force. Explain, please

*3 Oh my... The poor boy D:

Alright, altogether I can see what you're getting at, a firebender who was betrayed by his own people and has to live on the run. But please explain his Personality, History and his Lightningbending more. For example, with your history we dunno why he was betrayed, and we don't know the cause of the attack on his village. Though i'm guessing it's probably because it was because of Kazha's troops (>:D) you could still put that in, it would explain more and it would be better. For personality you could try explain why he's quiet, and why he had no friends (Though i'm guessing it's because he was so quiet :L). For lightning bending please explain about the actual lightningbending itself, not firebending :3

Sorry about being so critical :L First time i've ever had to do this :L
Old 05-09-2010, 04:27 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Avatar: Rise Of Firelord Kazha [SU]

-SU Sheet-

Name: Cameron

Appearance: Cameron stands at about 5 feet 11 inches. He weights about 130 pounds. He has a slim body, and he is sometimes underestimated because of his size, but he is stronger than he looks. He appears to be tall and lean with no muscle at first glance, but his looks can fool you. Cameron has a six-pack stomach. He has jet black hair that just cover his eyes. His eyes are a dark grayish blue color. He wears skin tight clothing underneath his regular clothes. He wears them to help better his flexibility. On top of that he wears a black t-shirt with dark grey loose pants. He has several tattoos on his body, but the two that are always visible is a dragon tattoo and a tiger tattoo. The dragon tattoo is black. Its tail starts from the right abdomen and curves up left and covers his left chest breast and goes up to his left cheek bone. The tiger one is similar to the dragon one, except it is white and starts on the left abdomen and ends on his right cheek bone. He wears a small orb shaped pendant around his neck that was given to him by his mother long ago, he has never taken it off. He wears a black bandana around his forehead.

Personality: Cameron is pretty much a loner. He doesn't like being with people, or at least not in large groups. He will do whatever it takes to survive, as long as it doesn't involve betraying what little friends he has. He is pretty good at thinking on his feet. He looks for weak spots and likes to get things done as swiftly and quickly as possible. He is always calm, even when things are getting intense or deadly. He pretty sly and sneaky, which helps him in tight situations. He hardly does things without figuring out as much as he can about what he is going to do. He is quite the obsever and likes to learn the ways of others. He is pretty trustworthy, and will not give up his friends under any circumstance.

History: Cameron was born in Ba Sing Se. He lived there until he was five. His parents were taken away and Cameron was sent to live with a Fire Nation family. He lived there for two years, learning their ways. Everything was going okay. Then, three months after his eight birthday, he learned that he, like many of the other children in his town, possesed the ability to control one of the elements. Instead of being a Fire Bender though, he found out he was an Earth Bender. He didn't like to be different, so he kept it to himself. He secretly practiced his Earth Bending at night to avoid being caught.

One night though, he was caught Earth Bending and was reported. Even though they never showed it, his Fire Nation parents actually cared about him so they sent him off to avoid being caught. He stumbled into some Air Nomads who took him in. He was then raised as an Air Bender, learning their ways. Even though he wasn't an Air Bender, he was treated as such. This was the closest he felt to having a family. It was with the Nomads that he learned how to Metal Bend. He has been with them since, recently leaving them for personal reasons that he must complete. He

Bending: Earth Bending

Other abilities: Metal Bending

Current location: Fire Nation Capitol

Other: Great with swords

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-16-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:29 AM
terry Offline

fixed it

Previous:

Last edited by terry; 05-09-2010 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Coddleflop Offline

One last thing, Kazha is a female :3

Not a good female name, but y'know :L

Sort that out and you'll be all set (:

Accepted
Old 05-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

SU Sheet

Name: Luna Hatake

Appearance: Luna has dark brown perfectly straight hair that goes down her back halfway. The front of her hair goes down about two to three inches passed her chin, so she doesn't have any bangs, and she parts it slightly to the left. She has light olive colored skin, with no flaws at all. Luna's eyes are a very dark brown. Once you look into her eyes, you can't take your eyes away from hers. Luna stands at 5'3 and weighs about 115 pounds, having a slender body. She has straight white teeth, which gives her a really pretty smile. People always say that she has to be one of the prettiest teenage girls in her tribe. She wears a blue choker with a Water Tribe pendant on it. It was a betrothal necklace that was giving to her by her childhood crush. He hand made the necklace just for Luna, hoping that she would love it, and he was right. He had given it to her when they were both sixteen, but unfortunately he had died on a mission not too long after. Luna wears the necklace everyday so that he would always be with her.

Luna wears a bright red tank top that goes about an inch above her belly button. On her lower stomach, on the right hand side, she has a scar that is about an inch long that goes in a vertical direction. Even though Luna is an water bender and has healing abilities, she is unable to heal it since it's a scar. Since her tank top goes an inch above her belly button, the scar is easy to see. On her hands, Luna wears black leather gloves that are cut halfway from her fingertips. She wears them to match her outfit, not to keep her hands warm. Luna never gets cold so most of the time she doesn't wear a jacket. She wears long black pants with a brown belt. The pants stay on her body without the belt, she just wears the belt as a fashion statement. Luna wears black boots that goes up both of her legs, but stops two inches below her knees. The shoe laces crisscross from the bottom front of her shoes to the top end of her shoes. On the inside of each boot contains a large dagger with a silver handle with sapphire blue gemstones going down on each handle. Most of the time people never see her with a jacket, but when she does, you'll see that it's very pretty. Luna has a sky blue jacket that goes two inches below her stomach. The front of it has a dark blue zipper and two deep pockets. The hood on the jacket has a lining of fur on the seam and is used to keep her ears very warm when she wears the hood.

Here is what her face and hair looks like: http://media.photobucket.com/image/e.../MYY.jpg?o=117

Here is what her clothes look like: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...ev2b.jpg?o=799

Personality: Luna is kind-hearted, very spirited and energetic girl, which sometimes clashes with the more stoic group members. She looks up to her mother as a role model, looking up to her whenever she needs advice. Luna can act child-like and playful in many ways when the moment is necessary. She tries to maintain a positive outlook and often refers to gloomy or annoying people as "boring people". Her cheerful outlook often makes a stark contrast, however, when she is sad or upset and despite her outwardly happy exterior, she seems to carry some insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future. These insecurities sometimes cause her to act jealously towards those that know their path or have obtained what they want out of life. When voicing these worries to her mother, she is reassured that her own adventure would arrive one day. When Luna has to be serious though, she puts her child-like personality far back behind her and is ready for a fight. Once you get her mad, she lashes out like an uncontrolled tornado. Luna is the kind of person that no one should mess with, because she will continue to fight until she wins.

History: Luna was born and raised in the Northern Water Tribe, living a happy life until she was six years old. Her father was one of the main fighters in their tribe, always going on missions and returning a few weeks later, depending on how far he had to travel. It was one summer evening when her father and a group of men were called on a mission. Just like every time, Luna and her mother would say their goodbyes to Luna's father, give him hugs and kisses, and watch the boat sail away. Luna would always run to the edge of the huge ice burg that was attached to the land and watch the boat until it faded away. Luna and her family waited for two weeks for his return, but there was nothing. Normally her father would send a letter by using a messenger hawk to tell them that he was safe, but there was nothing. The tribe sent search parties for four months to look for their missing boat, but there was nothing. The boat was never found again, and Luna's father was gone with it. The tribe announced that they had to all be dead, but Luna wouldn't believe it.

Ever since that day, Luna has been training her little butt off and has been getting stronger and stronger. She has learned how to use her water bending, to heal, turn the water into ice, use her own sweat to her advantage, and even blood bend when the moon was full. On top of all of that, Luna was able to study the human body and it's pressure points, blocking their chi and taking someone down from the inside out. Luna has trained her body to be very agile, acrobatic and flexible. Another thing that she has learned is to how to use weapons. Luna can handle a sword very well now. All this training for these many years has made her stronger, knowing what her objective is. She made herself strong enough so she could leave her tribe and look for her father, because she doesn't believe for one second that he's dead. The tribe is proud to say that Luna is one of their strongest warriors, even stronger then most of the men, even though she has the body of a little pixie. They are also proud to say that Luna would make an excellent leader, so most of the time people would listen to her when she would say something. The tribe has a lot of respect for Luna and never second guesses her judgment. Also most of the teenage boys fall head over heals for her, since she has been told that she's one of the prettiest girls in the tribe. The tribe says that greatness must run in her family, since her father was one of the greatest warriors in their tribe. They say that it's in her blood.

Bending: Water Bender

Other abilities: Turning the water into ice, healing, blood bending (only when the full moon is in the sky), chi blocker, and is very good at using weapons.

Current location: The Northern Water Tribe

Other: n/a

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-10-2010 at 08:04 PM.