Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Taylor Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Taylor
Default Mewtwo - Pokemon Stadium 2

Ok, so, in Pokemon Stadium 2, I encountered Mewtwo. However, when I tried to destroy it, it eliminated my whole team. He was still on about half HP. How can I beat him? This is my team.

- Golem
- Beedrill
- Hitmontop
- Mew
- Steelix
- Charizard

I built this team specifically to counter MewTwo, but yet I still fail in completing this task.

Read the Rules.

VPP Stats. | URPG Stats.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Sheepat Offline

Default Re: Mewtwo - Pokemon Stadium 2

I pretty much know NOTHING about pokemon stadium 2, however, try having Mew use a dark or ghost type move. Maybe Golem can blow up for massive damage, too. But I dunno.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:17 AM
Taylor Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
I pretty much know NOTHING about pokemon stadium 2, however, try having Mew use a dark or ghost type move. Maybe Golem can blow up for massive damage, too. But I dunno.
Well, basically, this is kind of what Ive been doing. I used Rock Throw for high damage at the start, then self destruct. With Mew I use hypnosis and Dream Eater, aswell as Shadow Ball. With my beedrill, I have used Poison Sting, and just moves relative to their types for the others, yet I still dont beat it.

Read the Rules.

VPP Stats. | URPG Stats.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Sukiro Offline

Hmm i'm not sure, since mewtwo is a legendary pokemon try to use your best Pokemon that you have..
Old 07-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Cherries Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cherries

Does it have like super hp or something?
Old 10-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Mudkippy Offline

Mewtwo in Pokémon Stadium 2???

Howwwww???

I've encountered it at PS 1, but not solely in 2

At 2, I noticed Mewtwo in Rival's team, which were compound by Ho-oh, Lugia and Mewtwo
Old 04-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Samyelson Offline

You beat him by clicking attack moves that are super effective.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Red face Re: Mewtwo - Pokemon Stadium 2

It has been so long since I played Pokemon Stadium 2 for The N64. What I can remember is that when I made my Mewtwo have max stats the Game's Mewtwo I went up against had the same HP as mine. That was the same for my hacked MEW and the Game's MEW. This led me to believe that when you max out your team's stats the game's Pokemon have max stats too. This will make your battle with the game much tougher. Also what others have said is true, you need to use moves that are super effective.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 04-10-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: more info, spelling, grammar
Old 04-16-2011, 03:07 PM
pkmnrulz Offline

blissey w/ seismac toss is probably ur bes option. i used chansey w/ seismac toss in ps 1 n beat him

->top16 vgc2012 New jersey
->6th place vgc 2012 Rhode Island
->Highest rated american on random match-ups double!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:32 AM
TrainerAce Offline
New Trainer

defeated mewtwo in PS1 with haunter/sandslash/ditto/raichu/chaizard/alakazam

started with raichu and used thunder wave, if i was lucky he got pz and i lowered his accuracy with flash until he got KOd, next i chose sandslash mewtwo went rest. while he slept i used sand attack on him like crazy till he was practically blind. another KO later ditto joined and that took a chunk of his health away before he KO'd me, charizard, alakazam all passed trying to mow his health down and haunter finally took him out using giga drain while he was resting. it was sheer luck.

you can try the same for PS2. Carry a pokemon with destiny bond (like Gengar). in the first round mewtwo usually starts with safeguard. you can use destiny bond. next round mewtwo is likely to KO both u and himself.

good luck!
Closed Thread