I was playing this game with a friend and school one day, and decided to bring it to PE2k
Heres how it works:
The first poster posts a simple image with some random scribbles, dots, lines, and what not, and the rest of PE2K has 48 hours to turn those scribbles into ANY picture.
The original poster then has 24 hours to pick their favorite, and whoever wins then posts scribbles of their own. If they don't post anything within 24 hours of the judge's judging, then anyone can post.
- Only one contest can be going at any given time
- The person to post the scribbles is the ONLY person who can vote, and if they don't vote within their' 24 hours, I will vote.
- If the winner doesnt post a new scribble, anyone can, but the first person to post something is the one we go off of.
- Scribbles must be simple, but they can be as big as the poster wants (just don't go crazy in size, let's try to keep image sizes small)
- Responses must be appropriate
- You can have as many entries as you want, but only one per post and dont double post.
- All pe2k rules apply
- You're entry can be drawn in anything (paint, photoshop, print-color-rescan) as long as you keep the original drawing intact, color, size, and all.
The easiest way to do this is by simply copying the original image, pasting it in paint, adding what you want, then uploading it to photobucket to post here.
But be my guest if you want to pring it and go all art-crazy on us.
This could turn into
The first image:
Now start making art!~