Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: Team Blast

" Wait up! "

* Flame dashes down the hall to the room Chari was but before he reached robots came from everywhere.

" Holy..... oh well the sooner I beat them the sooner I get to the Charizard and my unfinished buisiness. HIYA!! "

* Flame starts double kicking everything in sight he then finishes off the last robot with a mighty sky uppercut.

" AHHHHH. Pant, pant wheeze. "

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-01-2004, 05:12 AM
Venasaur Offline
New Trainer

Brian looks up to see that the Blaziken and Charizard that accompanied him to the base are now gone. "Okay," he said slowly. "I guess I'll look for Team Blast by myself." He timidly takes a few steps inside and looks around. "All right, then," he said to himself as he turned the knob of a nearby door.

Old 05-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

* Flame dashes up beside Chari.

" My friend do you know what these are, the last time I saw them they were destroying my homeland. "

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

"Uhhh... those are robots..." Chari said. ((((Oh yeah, I'm a girl.)))) "They tried to destroy my homeland."

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 05-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

" Robots, never heard of them in my tribe we didn't know anything about this so called electricity, but anyway can we beat them up now? "

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: I know I never really posted in this RP but i'm gonna have to leave the forums. Would anyone would be kind enough to take over my character. I'm a Vulpix in TB's base trying to rescue pokemon.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:43 PM
Eon Offline

OOC: I kinda forgot I was in this rp.

IC: Bluefire launched a flamethrower at the rope. She could see it being singed, but it still didn’t give way. Stopping the attack, she noticed a glint coming from the restraint. Lifting her huge paw, she laid it on top of the rope and slid her paw backwards, revealing the rope to be a thick, metallic wire. She cursed before locking her jaws on the wire. The wire buckled at the tugs until it finally popped. Bluefire lowered her head, shaking it so the wires would come down closer to her ears. She took her forepaws and pushed the wires from around her neck just as she heard footsteps approaching. Leaving the wires for them to find, Bluefire darted farther into the woods, hiding in the darkest shadows so that the silver fur didn’t reveal her location.

The four Team Blast Members from before walked from the other half of the forest. Two who lagged behind held their heads while gritting their teeth. They stopped by a tree and sat on the ground while the other two sauntered up to the snapped wires. The short, brown haired figured picked up the items. His grip tightened, which made a slight squeak. After throwing the items over his shoulder, he motioned to the other members to head south. Once they’d gone from view, Bluefire crept up to where they once stood. She inhaled deeply, getting a good whiff of the strong scent.

“This shouldn’t be a problem,” she thought as she began to move off, following the scent. “They’ll lead me right back to their base.”
Old 05-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

"Well, yeah, sure, do what you want. Go on a rampage or something." Chari said.

kbye

Old 05-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

" Gladly, Sky Uppercut, Fire Blast, Blaze Kick and Double Kick!!!! "

* Then the tnk and the robot stood motionliss for a while then they just blew up.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Venasaur Offline
New Trainer

With a squeal, the heavy door slowly swung open. Peering into the darkness, Brian thought he heard something. He took one step in, and then another. Suddenly, the door slammed shut, sealing Brian inside. Lights flicked on, illuminating the room.

In the middle of the room was a strange man in a lab coat. His huge glasses made him look like a giant bug. "So, we have an intruder," he smirked. "Let's see you take this on!" He pulled a controller from his coat and pressed a button.

There was a rumble as two huge robots appeared from the darkness of the corners.The robots were shaped like Charizards! Their eyes glowed red as they advanced toward Brian.

"Oh, great," he muttered. "Heheheheh!" laughed the Scientist, his glasses flashing in the light. "Not so tough now, are you!" Brian took a Pokeball from his belt and threw it. FLASH!

Last edited by Venasaur; 05-02-2004 at 08:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Jessu Offline

"I must go, I sense our freind is in very big trouble." Chari said, leaving the room. She quickly found Brian with her Dragon Sense (got that from Spidey Sense ). She bursted in the room and headbutted the two Charizard-like figures. "You wanna battle? I'll battle you..." Chari said in a stern voice in PLAIN English! Brian was surprised.

kbye

Old 05-04-2004, 06:45 AM
Venasaur Offline
New Trainer

"What?!" said Brian, surprised. "You can talk?" His Ludicolo appeared from its Pokeball. "Use Nature Power on the robots!" Brian commanded. 'Colo!' it burbled, letting loose a flurry of stars and leaves that slowed down the robots long enough for Chari to finish them off.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

" Looks like I have to follow her. "

* Runs down to Chari. "

" You won't like me when I'm angry, you stupid robots, especially when you hurt my friends. "

* Flame says in plain old english.

" Sky Uppercut. "

* He hits one of the robots on the head making it go a little woozy but still with enough power to fight back.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Venasaur Offline
New Trainer

"Okay, this is just a little weird," said Brian. "But thanks for your help."

"Grrr... this wasn't supposed to happen," growled the Scientist. "But, no matter. I'll bring reinforcements!" He pressed the button on the control pad and instantly five more robots surrounded Chari, Flame, and Brian.

"Well, guys, we'll need to work together," Brian said. "Ludicolo, use Sunny Day!"

'Colo!' said Ludicolo, making the room suddenly brighter and warmer.

"Now! Let's go!" yelled Brian.

Old 05-15-2004, 02:56 AM
Jessu Offline

Chari smirked at all the robot Charizards. "They are no match for the real Charizard around here.." she used a combination of Flame Wheel and Fire Blast and it wiped out the robots. She saw in the corner of her eye that the professor was running away. "Not so fast!" Chari said. She flew in the air and landed right in front of him. "You are not getting away this time, Snotface." "Did you just call me Snotface?" the professor asked. "Yeah, you got a problem with that?" "YES!!!" "GOOD!!!!!!!!" Chari blew fire in his face. He fainted.

kbye