Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Pokemon: Team Blast

OK! figured I'd try a new RP! The story is, team rocket dominates team magma and aqua, and they change their name to team blast, and want to rule the world, and all pokemon! Will you save the world? Or conquer it?

Form

Name:
History, Looks, and personality (History is not required, but it can add a lot to the way people understand your character.):
Pokemon you own (if human):
Species you are (if pokemon):

Name: Omega
History: An amazing combat specialized robot, with the ability to learn and understand emotions and thoughs. He was locked in a room to guard an exact clone of mew by giovanni, and his program developed an error, he wants revenge.
Looks: Basically omega from sonic heroes
Personality: N/A, at least until he learns to develop one.
Pokemon you own: None yet, but might capture some.

This is a free style rp, be a trainer, team member, or pokemon, almost anything you want, but I'd prefer it if no one else tried to be a robot like me (A different kind of robot is ok though.)
Old 04-04-2004, 04:15 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Pokemon: Team Blast

Name: Chari

Level: 72 (no, I'm not that old in real life, that's just Chari's level.)

History: Chari was abandoned from her clan of Charmanders, Charmeleons, and Charizards. She had to learn things on her own since she was alone. When she battled a Scyther, it's scythe cut deep on the skin of her eye. That was when she evolved into a big Charmeleon and killed it.

Looks: Just a normal black Charizard, except with a scar on left eye and a little taller than normal Charizards.

Personality: Chari is kind and helpful. She never backs down from a fight, nor does she give up, ever.
Species you are: Shiny Charizard

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Eon Offline

Name: Bluefire
Level: 64
History: She’s been hunted ever since she was a Growlithe because of her silver fur. Her parents were captured by a group of people while trying to protect her. Yet, she didn’t turn bitter towards human, just Team Blast. Bluefire trained and learned how to use her fire attacks, which turned out to be blue and not red. Now she’s out to stop Team Blast and find her parents.
Looks: Has silver fur instead of the usual red-orange color, her eyes are ice blue, the stripes are still black and the other large amounts of fur that use to be beige, are now white.
Personality: Nice and generous, but does whatever needs to be done when the situation calls for it.
Species you are (if pokemon): Arcanine

Last edited by Eon; 04-05-2004 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Raine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine

Name: Seig

History: Highered as the leader of Team Elite who is an army of Merenaries who take part in WAR for pay. Has little concern for saving the world, he just wants the profit. Some of his army was killed by Team Blast in a cave though. He doesn't want revenge because he thinks that he can always get new members. But he does want to make the $3,000,000 (three-million) reward from the "Pokémon Navy" Army.

Looks: He looks like Wes (the main chracter from Pokémon Colosseum). If you haven't seen him then I'll provide a picture later on.

Pokémon You own: Espeon and Umbreon. The Dynamic duo!

Personality: Not exactly greedy or selfish. He acts like it but he only tries to provide for his family at home who, along with him, is poor. He takes the job wanting the money so bad that if he were to die he'd do it as long as the money was sent to his family. He's not exactly cold he just doesn't want his emotions to get in the way.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Sorry about it taking so long for me to get back here, life seems to hate me at the moment. Feel free to start whenever!
Old 04-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Flame
Level: 72 ( This actually the level of my Blaziken in Pokemon Ruby.)
History: He when he saved the Blaziken tribe from being exsticnt.
Looks: Like a normal Blaziken except its wrist glow black fire and he shoots black fire from his hands.
Personality: Kind, humourous, a fun guy to be with.
Species: Blaziken

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Raine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine

CAVE LABORATORY

Seig was going through a laboratory that Team Blast had created and hid in a cave. They studied Pokémon in this cave but wasn't sure of what they had been doing that could help them to capture Pokémon. Seig saw an elevater and quickly ran to it. It opened as soon as Seig walked up to it, and then Seig walked in. Seig looked up and right in the elevater was a camera.

"Oh..." Seig said in an irritated tone.

Seig finally reached the floor where the elevater stopped and when it stopped there was a mob of trainers waiting for him. They quickly launched their hands at him but he got out of the way and the elevater had then closed. Their arms were still stuck in it however. Before it could get to a place where it could rip their arm off they had just pulled their arms out.

"That was close." Seig said to himself.
~!~!~

I can't make long posts because I have other RPs to attend to at the moment.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

OOC: I'll start!
IC:

Chari flew high over her territory keeping watch over it. She didn't mind Pokemon coming in, but she did mind humans. She hated them. She never stood them even going around other Pokemon.

From far away, a Team Blast member showed up. But this member was different than the other ones Chari encountered in the past. This one didn't bother the Pokemon. She examined them and drew their pictures. Chari flew in closer to the member. She landed far away and stayed there to examine.

The member was a girl, and she looked like she had just been through a lot of trouble. The girl soon spotted Chari at a distance. Chari was soon struck with fear. The girl started coming toward her, but Chari started flapping her wings and soon she flew off. The girl was soon left in Chari's dust as she flew off. She let out a Pidgeot, and chased Chari. Chari looked behind and saw her. She smirked and dove down into her cave really fast. Chari hid her fire as the girl on the Pidgeot followed. She didn't see any sign so she left.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-05-2004, 11:20 PM
Eon Offline

Bluefire shoved her way through the woods, trying to keep on the trail she found a couple of hours ago. She lowered her head and inhaled deeply only to snort, making a small amount of dust rise.
“They’re not too far away,” she muttered as she began to walk again. She bared her teeth to the sound of a snapping twig just as she felt something tighten around her throat. Bluefire howled and snarled as she tried to turn in the direction from which the rope came, only to find another land around her neck.

Four Team Blast members revealed themselves, keeping a tight grip on the rope. Her ears were laid flat against her head in anger snarling furiously at the attackers. She backed up and then lunged forward, snatching the humans off the ground. Two slipped off the rope, but the other two still had a firm grip. Bluefire went into extreme speed. Everything appeared as a blur, but her eyes were well adjusted to the speed. Out the corner of her eye, she saw a tree that had been split in two. Bluefire leapt through it and landed safely on the other side.

The rope had a slack, meaning she had rid herself of the nuisance. She leapt through another split tree, but the end of the rope got caught in the crack and held fast. Bluefire came to an abrupt stop, feeling herself leaving the ground before meeting it again with full force. Her head beat with pain as she coughed and groaned. The forest seemed to swirl when she tried to sit up. Stumbling slightly, she sat down, recovering from the event. She shook her head trying desperately to rid herself of the dizziness. “What a dumb mistake,” she snapped at herself.

Last edited by Eon; 04-05-2004 at 11:45 PM.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

In a hidden room inside a dark cave, a guard robot is being booted up to guard the pokemon clone developed by team blast.

System running....
Startup. exe...
System runtime error! Emotions subdir: anger. exe conflicts with script "obedience"!
Running logic. exe...
Exe programs > scripts. Anger exe is priority
Deleting script "obedience"...
Primary target changed to Team blast/leader:giovanni
Continuing startup. exe...

The robot boots up, and the lights behind it's eyes glow. "Target identified as "scientist" servers "Team blast/giovanni" Targets will recieve elimnation." It said in a mechanical voice, as it's metal hands gripped the scientist's throat, and slowly chocked him. "Continuing objective. exe, Find team blast/giovanni, and eliminate." It said as it walked through to the exit of the cave.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Is it too late to join?

Name: Vulix
History: Used to be a pokemon of team rocket but they treated him so creuly he ran away and vowed to destroy team rocket. He is very scared to evolve because he feels that his body will change and so will his personality.
Looks: Exactly like a Vulpix but bright orange istead of red fur.
Personality: Calm and collected.
Species: Vulpix
Old 04-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
Is it too late to join?

Name: Vulix
History: Used to be a pokemon of team rocket but they treated him so creuly he ran away and vowed to destroy team rocket. He is very scared to evolve because he feels that his body will change and so will his personality.
Looks: Exactly like a Vulpix but bright orange istead of red fur.
Personality: Calm and collected.
Species: Vulpix
Sure, you can join.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: Thanks!

IC:"Thats one pokemon down 9 to go"! Vulix had been sneaking into the secret head quarters of the rockets base for quite a while. He had to save the pokemon because those pokemon are the future of mankind and pokemon alike. After 1 hour he had collected nearly all the pokemon in on side of the base he had to keep the pokemon inside the pokeballs or else they would of been caught and taken once more.
Old 04-15-2004, 05:21 AM
Venasaur Offline
New Trainer

...Can I join?

Name: Brian
History: Former Gym Leader of the Fallarbor Gym, he heard about the takeover and rushed out to find out the secret hideout. Since he helped beat Team Magma before, he feels compelled to help.
Looks: Like the main character from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
Personality: Kind and strong, but a fierce battler.
Pokemon you own: Sceptile, Ludicolo, Cacturne, Breloom.

Old 04-15-2004, 05:35 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yes, you can join.