Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 06-19-2010, 07:30 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

BP

Ranger Cameron

-

"Infernape, it's time to dish out some more damage, I want you to use Overheat, but make sure you don't knock it out, alright?" He said. This battle seemed sort of unfair to me in my opinion, but I didn't say anything. I knew the Pokemon in this park sure could pack a punch and were often underestimated.

The fire monkey nodded in agreement, moving away from the Snorunt. I could feel the heat from Infernapes next attack. This might be a bit over doing it, but I hoped that it worked out well. The Infernape unleashed its extremely hot attack. The Snorunt quickly froze its body and stood its ground. The hot flames, although slowly, melted the Snorunts icy defenses and burned with the intense heat. The Snorunt weakly cried out at its burns and created a ring of water around it. It grew bigger and bigger until it was about half or the Infernaps size. It launched the attack at the Fire type, and right as the water ring was about to hit the Infernape, the Ice Pokemon with a hat jumped right through it, slamming hard into the Infernaps chest.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Area effects: Snow

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Snorunt(F) (37% BRN)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape - 47%
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss = [45.00%] = [Paralyzed] = [Sleep]
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon encountered: Riolu, Articuno, Snover, Delibird

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly), Snover(M, Impish), Delibird(F, Quirky)

Old 06-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

This time the attack had worked well, and Snorunt was now quite weak, as well as slightly burned.

"Alright, Infernape," I said, as Infernape steadied itself from Snorunt's attack. "Weaken the Snorunt a bit with a Mach Punch, but make sure you don't knock it out, so don't strike to hard," I said.

Infernape nodded, and again stepped forward a bit. Then without any warning it suddenly burst straight at Snorunt with immense speed, raising one of its fist high. As Infernape continued moving forward, a sort of brown glow started growing around its fist. Even though this sounded really long and complicated, it took Infernape not more than half a minute to do this, then, when it was close enough to Snorunt, it raised its fist, and aimed to attack Snorunt.

Meanwhile, I had plunged my hand into my pocket and pulled out a little blue and white rod, which expanded as soon as I poked it in the middle.

Once Infernape was pretty close to Snorunt, and in a good position to strike, I quickly lunged the Super Ball at Snorunt, waiting...

<3
Old 06-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

Ranger Cameron

-

"Alright, Infernape," He said. "Weaken the Snorunt a bit with a Mach Punch, but make sure you don't knock it out, so don't strike to hard,"

Infernape lunged forward at an incredible speed. The Snorunt wasn't going to stand around. It quickly covered itself in ice. The ice served as a protection from the oncoming attack. The Infernape shattered the ice, and when it did, Snorunt blasted it with chilling Blizzard attack. The Infernape was frozen solid. The little Snorunt cringed as it was hurt by its burn. Iridium then decided to launch the Pokeball at the Snorunt at this time. The ball flew the the air. The ball hit the Snorunt on the head, releasing a bright red light that sucked the Pokemon in. The ball shook violently several times before stopping.

"Congrats, you caught the Pokemon." I said happily.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Area effects: Snow

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Snorunt(F) (30% BRN)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape - 30% FRZ
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss = [45.00%] = [Paralyzed] = [Sleep]
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon encountered: Riolu, Articuno, Snover, Delibird

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly), Snover(M, Impish), Delibird(F, Quirky), Snorunt

Old 06-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

As the ball clicked shut, a huge breath escaped out of my mouth.

"Phew, that was some tricky battling," I said finally.

"Congrats, you caught the Pokemon."

"Thanks," I said, now taking notice of my ranger for the first time properly. "I'm sorry about this, but I'm too tired to trudge along further, so I'll take my Snover, Delibird and Snorunt," I said,

OOC: I can't take Riolu, I suppose. If by some magical reason, I can, I will take it and not Delibird.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 06-21-2010 at 08:41 AM.