Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Games Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash
Default Re: A good team?

Rinage, I don't know where the hell you've been, but things have changed. Significantly.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:15 AM
Hoshika Offline

i think luxario is prety cool but its hard 2 trian cuz its slow nd not 2 many phys elec atks OH HI ESPEON (not rinage) AND RIDLEY ^_________^
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:17 AM
Masami Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Masami Send a message via MSN to Masami

I've noticed things have changed....quite....badly. But oh well, what can you do?

Hoping to catch up with some of the older guys so add my new AIM 'EspeonRin' (ORIGONALLLL! :'D) if you wanna chat.

Also to stay on topic:

Get a scizor, that is an immence mon ;)

or if you don't wanna be OU.

Get a scyther, that is an immence mon ;)
Old 04-18-2010, 05:24 AM
Hoshika Offline

Or get a Cherrim. Cherrim is pretty cool.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:59 PM
War Offline
Experienced Trainer

I appreciate everyone that took the time to respond to my question, even the ones that think its meaningless.........and that double post thing, that was my fault...didnt mean to do that...........but i will take everyones opinion and maybe cut some pokes from the team...............and if this post doesnt belong here, then why is there HG/SS discussion thread....IN THE HG/SS forum?!?...but again, thanks!
Old 04-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
and if this post doesnt belong here, then why is there HG/SS discussion thread....IN THE HG/SS forum
Because the HG/SS discussion thread is for HG/SS game discussion. This thread seems to be created for competative battling movesets, so it goes where the competative battling discussion boards are.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Because the HG/SS discussion thread is for HG/SS game discussion. This thread seems to be created for competative battling movesets, so it goes where the competative battling discussion boards are.
If it were created for competitive battling, then he'd use fully evolved poke's with stats, right, hmm?

If it were created for game discussion, he'd be posting his unfinished unevolved ingame team, am I correct?
Old 04-19-2010, 01:39 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
If it were created for competitive battling, then he'd use fully evolved poke's with stats, right, hmm?

If it were created for game discussion, he'd be posting his unfinished unevolved ingame team, am I correct?
I suppose. However, if he were planning a future competative team in which he plans to evolve his pokemon to become a competative team, then he could use his unevolved future pokemon and ask what moveset would work and what stats to increase if he wanted to post them.

Now that I consider this, this is probably an ingame thing that I cannot really help with due to lacking HG/SS, but whatever. [/Troll]