Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:13 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [RP] Royalty is Among Us [RP]

OOC: kitkatt; You need to sign up before your post.
Sammy; It's fine.

~*~*~
Princess Lillia Hattlewith
King's Side
Kuno border
"It just means more blood will be spilled. Why father and mother can't just settle things one on one is beyond me. No, they both have to drag everyone into their personal problems and create more orphans and widows, have towns and cities of the other side burnt to the ground. Revenge begets revenge, and it's a cycle that will never end if this war goes on, even if the lands do become unified." Robert said.

"That just isn't the way father is, he likes war, I'm sure mother feels like this is a nightmare that she cannot wake up from. I would confront father, but I'll probably end up as the first one killed if I did." Lillia shivered.

Korin whispered in Robert's ear. "Well, it seems there's a lead on something that might be able to force an end to this war, providing my research and leads are accurate. Lilia, if father asks where I am, tell him I am going to investigate the Sharten ruins. If things are as I believe them to be, this war will be brought to an end soon, and with minimal bloodshed. Or at least that is my hope."

"Hopefully." Lillia said. "A long as father doesn't hear about the party or our plans, were safe."
~*~Elecii~*~

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Incandescent

Alex Stolak
Kings Side
With Celia, Female Azumarill

Alex had overheard the whole thing. Pretending he didn't notice, he said, "I'm gonna go take a walk in the forest. My mind's still cloudy from waking up in the library. Maybe I'll try some battle training too." Without any permission, he jogged off, with Celia following close behind him. When he was in the trees, he saw a wild Carnivine, sneaking in from behind. "Celia, this battle isn't for you. Brian can handle this." He returned his precious Azumarill, bringing out the prehistoric bird instead. Brian crowed, "This will be fun, won't it." Alex said, "Aerial Ace!" and Brian obeyed. Striking with incredible speed, Carnivine countered with a Bullet Seed. After many repititions of these moves, Carnivine finally hit the ground. Brian and Alex cheered, but then Alex said, "Maybe I could use him for my team, what do you think Brian?"

OOC: Can we catch?
Old 05-02-2010, 02:10 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Lionel Ambrosius

He jumped off his Arcanine and grabbed Lillia by the shoulders.

“WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?” He bellowed. “HOW DID YOU KNOW THEY’D BE FRIENDLY? DID YOU GO ALONE?” The answers seemed to calm him down a bit. “What was the message then?” He asked. “I have a meeting with the Archduke of Teril about whether he will join the war soon, if any of you want to come then you may.” He left the group and strode purposefully towards the castle.

The castle towered above the rest of the city. It was made of grey stone which had been imported from Lutena during the height of Aromni’s power and influence, what was left was a mockery. It was his job as King to re-unite the kingdom, then he could turn his attention to fighting the enemies on the outside who he knew were waiting for them to be at their weakest, he couldn’t give them a chance. While they were divided they were weaker. He pushed the door open and sat in the chair opposite to the Archduke.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Altrius Offline

Simone Blakes
Kings Side
Just outside the castle, near the forest

Simone and Knuckle walked together along the edge of the forest, looking for anything good to eat. The forest was as dark and imposing as usual, its gnarled and worn trees almost leaning over the pair as if threatening to swallow them into its dank depths. Knuckle looked shifty as the pair walked into the edge of the woods, her eyes darting left to right.

"Knuckle, cheer up. You look almost as depressed as these woods do. Whats the matter? Were only on the edge you know!" She said cheerily, patting her Hariyama on the shoulder.

"These woods just, freak me out you know. I don't like them one bit."
Knuckle grunted. "It just feels wrong in here Simone!" Crouching down Knuckle spotted a few mushrooms and berries. "Hey Simone, these look good." She said, picking a few of them and inspecting the white caps.

Simone crouched down too, looking at the mushrooms too. "Your right, they don't look too bad at all!"
She exclaimed, taking the mushrooms and putting them in her bag.

Suddenly, a loud whistling sound could be heard coming through the forest, then a sound like a crack of a whip. Ears pricked Simone dropped the bag and drew her sword and shield in an instant, Knuckle by her side and both in a defensive stance. "Who's there! Show yourself!" She roared into the dark, head darting left to right as she tried to spot the origin of the voice.

"Nobody of any importance ... Simone." A cackling voice echoed through the chamber. "Go, my hounds." The voice said and loud barking and running of paws could be heard as a pack of six Mightyana came out of the dark to attack the pair. All were viciously injured from the lashes of the whips but no less enraged because of that. The leaped towards the pair as Simone pulled out all of her pokeballs.

"Gengs! Nidon!" Slowie! Charge! Scorchie! I need you all, out you come!" She roared throwing her pokeballs into the air. In a flash each Mightana had its own adversary, and a skilled one at that. Nidon her Nidoking had tackled his Mightana mid-air and used his weight to slam it into the ground, his strong tail constricting its bones. Gengs her Gengar had struck the Mightana with a Hypnosis, sending it to sleep and leaving it at the mercy of her dream eater attacks. Knuckle had already dispatched one with a powerful cross chop attack, sending it flying into a tree as she stood next to Simone. Slowie her Slowbro caught one in mid-air with a Psychic attack and slammed it into a tree, without appearing to even move, it still looked as stupid as ever. Charge the Raichu had electrified one into paralysis and Scorchie the magmar's opponent didn't even want to get close to her, so hot was her body temperature that the Mightana was cowering under her mere presence.

With the Mightyana dispatched, Simone yelled again into the darkness "Show yourself!"
Old 05-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Elecii Offline

OOC: Waddle; You can catch Pokemon if you want. But don't go and catch loads, one every now and then is what would be best.
Princess Lillia Hattlewith
King's Side
Kuno Border
Someone grabbed Lillia by the shoulders. Only once he spoke did she know it was her father. “WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? HOW DID YOU KNOW THEY’D BE FRIENDLY? DID YOU GO ALONE?”

"I didn't want them to attack the palace without getting through me first." She said as Lyla and Dan came over to back her up if they needed to. "They didn't look like they were going to attack from where we were in the Library. Looking out of the window they seemed to be calm." Lyla nudged Lillia's sword then took a small step back. "I did bring my sword, father. You know I am safe when I have my sword." Dan stepped on the back of her foot with his paw. Lillia looked back to him then mouthed "Oh." She turned back to her father and said, "Lyla and Dan came straight away. They are more experienced fighters than me, and they both know mother's Pokemon's weaknesses." Lillia patted her two canine Pokemon on the head. "Robert and Korin came too." She said.

"They were only delivering a message, king." Lyla said bowing her head.

“What was the message then?” The king asked.

"It was just to say that they are prepared if you attack." Lillia lied.

“I have a meeting with the Archduke of Teril about whether he will join the war soon, if any of you want to come then you may.” He said before walking off.

"Close one." Lillia whispered to Lyla and Dan. "Come on, lets go to the forest for a bit, see if we can find out why there were Mightyena barking all the way through that conversation."

Lillia and her Pokemon jogged into the forest.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 05-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Altrius Offline

Default !

Simone Blakes
Kings Side
Forest outside the Castle

At the call of Simones the unseen figure walked slowly towards her, his footsteps could be heard through the rustling of the leaves. Slowly the male came into view, and his cold and calculating voice matched his figure almost exactly. He was thin, with long black matted hair that blew carelessly across his face, which had dark rimmed glasses pushed firmly up his nose. A grey shirt was buttoned up on his thin frame and he had long spindley fingers, like a spiders. His black trousers were barely kept up by a brown leather belt and his shoes were tattered and old. Yet a smile was etched on his face, one that sent Simones alarm bells ringing. In his hands he carried a whip, which was curled up and had spikes on the end - which explained the Mightyana's wounds.

The male stopped, and looked at Simone carefully, his head tilted to one side. "Simone Blakes. You never did forgive yourself, did you?" He said quietly, but his voice seemed to ring throughout the forest.

Simone's heart skipped a beat. How could he know! "I... I don't know what ... Your talking about!" She blurted back.

Cackling slightly the male replied "Your friend. Who was murdered through your act of mercy. Oh I know all about it Simone. Because the man you murdered in revenge was my brother." He said darkly, his smile faltering somewhat at the last words and his blue eyes blazed with a firey rage.

Blinking dumbly Simone sensed movement behind her, somebody had entered the forest. Looking over her shoulder quickly caused the male to take the advantage and throw his whip towards her as he broke into a run roaring "ATTACK MIGHTYANA!" Simone deflected the whip with her shield, and watched as the Mightyana her pokemon battled now fought with renewed vigor, putting her pokemon under pressue. She ran to engage the male, screaming her own battle-cry.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Elecii Offline

"ATTACK MIGHTYENA!" Was all that Lillia heard as she entered the forest.

"Simone!" She shouted as she noticed the guard facing another person. She ran up to her, Lyla and Dan following. "Who's this and what's going on?" Lillia said but before she could get an answer six Mightyena attacked. "Lyla, help me out here, Dan, go fetch Banni, Vipa, Zanna and Gator, and be quick." She said as the Houndoom turned round.

"I will also bring your bow and arrows." Dan said, knowing she'd forgotten to tell him that.

"Good." Lillia said. She held up her sword and said to Lyla, "Fire Fang." The Arcanine howled loudly then quickly sped towards one of the Mightyena; Lyla guessed it was a female.

"'Ello, Sunshine." Lyla said to the Mightyena. She spat in return. "Oh, not up for a fight, 'ey, sunshine?" Lyla said.

"You don't scare me." The Mightyena replied. "And my name is not sunshine, it is Hannah." Hannah looked at Lyla.

"Oh, sorry sunshine." Lyla joked. Lyla knew that calling Hannah sunshine would make her angry.

"Sunshine would be me." Another Mightyena growled.

"Oh? Well you're actually named Dummy to me." Lyla said. "What do you think, sunshine?"

Lillia could see that Lyla was doing her usual wind up then attack method of battling, but she didn't seem to think it was a good idea considering there were other Mghtyena wh could attack her.

"I AM NOT CALLED SUNSHINE!" Hannah yelled as Dan came running back, Zanna, Banni, Vipa and Gator following behind him. Lillia held out her hand, he gave her a high-five (well as best he could with paws) and dropped her silver bow and arrows in her hand.

"Lets go guys. Gator and Vipa, you take that one over there." He said pointing his nose at a Mightyena that looked half asleep. "Banni and Zanna, guard Lillia, I'll go help Lyla before she's on the floor covered in blood." He ran over to Lyla's side and waited for a command from Lillia.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 05-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Altrius Offline

Simone Blakes
Kings Side
Forest outside the castle

Simone barely had seconds to push the man away before she heard a familiar voice call out "Simone!" Turning on the spot her eyes widened as the princess ran towards her with her Arcanine. "Your highness? What are you doing here!" Was all she had time to ask before the man shrieked and charged once again, sending his whip flying forwards to crash into Simones shield. She deflected the shot once more and watched as Lyla bounded towards a Mightyana and started annoying the hell out of it, while another joined it.

"Nidon! Finish that Mightyana off and help out Lyla!" She yelled at Nidoking, which promptly smashed the opponant in the face and in a great leap landed next to the other Mightyana attacking Lyla, smashing it in the face with a huge fist. Turning to Knuckle she said "Knuckle, your priority is to protect Princess Lillia." She ordered, and Knuckle nodded and took a defensive position in front of the princess.

"Gengs, Scorchie, Charge and Slowie! Assist the princesses pokemon in anyway you can!"
She said once again, and they responded. Now she readied her sword and shield once more and stepped slowly towards the male. "I don't know who you are or what you're doing here, but your on the kings grounds. That makes you a threat, and an enemy. You're to be eliminated." She said slowly.

"But you can't deny me Simone! I'm your past! My brother killed ADAM!"
The man yelled the last word and charged Simone, sending his whip flying forwards to entangle her weapon once more. However she blocked the attack and shoulder barged the male, sending him flying to the floor and his whip flew out of his hands. Giggling madly he looked up at Simone as she stood over him. "My death means nothing young guardslady. I am a part of your past, and theres nothing you can do. Me and my brother will always be following you. You can't escape us." He said, grinning like an idiot.

Simones face was indifferent. "See you in hell." She said before piercing his heart with her sword, he gasped for a fraction of a second, then was gone. Turning back to Princess Lillia she smiled "Thank you for the help your highness."

Last edited by Altrius; 05-03-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Elecii Offline

"It is good practice just in case the war gets out of hand." Lillia said. "Now what do we do with these Mightyena?" Just as Lillia finished askign the question Dan and Lyla came over a Mightyena standing between them, there were four other Mightyena behind them.

"How about we use them as guards and fighters for the war? The King would appreciate that, wouldn't he?" Dan said.

"Now that's a good idea, 'ey sunshine?" Lyla said to Hannah.

"You can cut it out now, L-Nine." Lillia said.

"But she likes it now, don' you, sunshine?" Lyla said.

"Oh yes I do, 'la." Hannah said.

"Come on Simone, lets get these Mightyena to the center to get healed then we should take them to the Pokemon room." Lillia said as she led all her Pokemon and the Mightyena back towards the castle.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Altrius Offline

Simone Blakes
Kings Side
Forest, heading towards castle

Simone nodded at the Princess "Aye. Mightyena make good guards, and we can probably treat them better than they're previous master did." She said, patting one of the pokemon on the head. All the Mightyena looked a lot happier now they're old trainer was dead, in fact they had even stopped battling when they saw Simone standing over him.

Nidon walked over to the Mightyena he had ruthlessly battered and hoisted it on his shoulder. "Sorry about that fella. But, war is war. You were my enemy for a bit." He apologized.

Grunting in obvious pain the Mightyena smiled "No worries, I would have done the same to you if I'm totally honest." He replied, and the pair laughed.

As they reached the gates, Simone turned to the Princess a second. "Princess, I have to ask. How did you know I was out there?"
Old 05-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Elecii Offline

"I heard a lot of barking of Mightyena while I was talking to father so me, Lyla and Dan headed down here to investigate." Lillia said. "I hope you don't find me being rude or anything, but what was that all about?" Lillia asked.

"La, where do you get food around here?" Hannah asked.

"Depends what you want, sunshine. What food do you normally have?"

"Grass and leaves." She replied almost chocking.

"You being serious, sunshine?" Lyla asked knowing she was being serious. "I normally have everyones leftover food. Speaking of which, when's lunch?"

"Soon, Lyla, soon."

"That's good, I'm starving." Dan said.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 05-04-2010, 05:05 AM
SapphireBeautifly Offline

Amelia Nash and Honey
Queen's Side
Forest (Near Kuno Border)

After her slight shock from the Queen's pokemon had surpassed Amelia quickly gathered Honey in her arms and contiued her search for a combee's nest. After about a half hour she finally stumbled upon one inside a pecha berry bush.

"While we're here we might as well pick some berries too, maybe Chef can use them for a pie or something..." She said to honey as she took off her apron. She laid the apron on the grass and gentled placed the berries on top of it. Once they had picked several, she wrapped them up in the apron and placed them into her messenger bag.

"Don't forget about the honey Amelia." nagged her teddiursa while holding up the jar.

"Okay," she giggled, "you just be ready incase there are any combee or vespiquen around." She smiled as he saluted her. She gathered the honey and screwed on the lid, but just as she was about to put it in her bag she heard loud howls.

"What was that?" She whispered under her breath.

"Sounds like a pack of mightyena. Um...maybe we should get out of here Amelia..." Honey replied while tugging at her dress. Snarls and loud barks came from the direction of Kuno.

Her eyes grew wide and she stumbled backward, causing the jar to break. She quickly snactched up the small bear and then proceeded to run in the opposite direction of the howls.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Growlanser
King's Side
Ancient Ruins, Mount Seribus (No Man's Land)

Robert had traveled from his castle to the base of the foreboding mountain range that sat between the two countries. The trip took half a day as he had rode upon his Arcanine. The speeds an Arcanine could travel were both legendary and real. On foot, the trip could have taken two days minimum, but with Flare's Extreme Speed, with a few breaks in between bursts for a berry snack, such a distance was easily closed.

Robert dismounted from his Arcanine and recalled her. Walking up towards them was a hobbit-like man wearing a Japanese-like cone hat. "Professor Puragi. Is it true? Did you find what it is we seek?" Robert asked. Puragi looked up to the prince and his fairy, giving a nod.

"Indeed, but it will take quite some time to excavate. I set up a little something at the site of the other ruins as a decoy, just as you asked. that way if your father does visit, he will believe your research is being conducted there." he replied.

"Good. I want father away from this place for as long as possible. Only once it's excavated and functioning properly will it be made known to them. The point of no return, too late for either of them to act. Hopefully we will not have to use the terrible power it's capable of. Such a weapon should only be used passively, as a threat." Robert commented.

"Indeed. But I think the real question is, if you have to use it, if your father calls your bluff...will you use it?" Puragi asked, looking up at Robert.

Robert took a deep breath before answering. "It would pain me greatly to do so, but for the sake of the people of both lands, for the children to live lives of peace, without fear, yes. But if it must be used, I will be the only one pulling the proverbial trigger. If blood must be spilled for peace to happen, then it shall be on my hands, on my conscience. No one else's. I will take full responsibility for my actions, unlike my father."

"You have grown into quite a respectable man Robert. A truly honorable and noble man. I hope your plan goes well, for the lands do need to be united, and I would hate to think how it would be ruled by a man who is corrupt by greed and power, or by a woman who hesitates to take action. You will be the kind of ruler this land needs." Puragi spoke.

Robert smiled lightly. "I will only take over if father and mother refuse to meet and settle things between themselves diplomatically. I do not intend to rule this country if a peace can be brought between the countries. Rather, I intend to create a group who's sole purpose is to prevent war. Peace at gunpoint is not the ideal way, but in cases like this it is a good starting point. The Peace Maintenance Brigade. But if I have to do things by force, if father is unwilling to cooperate and drive war at our doorstep, then yes, I will act and I will bring both countries under my rule."

"There is one other thing." Puragi added. "I managed to get inside the weapon, and we will need a rather strong power source. Something that can generate enough energy to make it airborn, as well as provide enough energy to fire the cannon. As of now, I have no leads."

"Well then," Robert spoke, "our next course of action is clear. I will speak to the rebel leaders and have them gather people to help expedite the excavation. Then I will try and find some sort of power source." he replied. "May Arceus watch over us all."
Old 05-06-2010, 01:05 AM
CeriseInka Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to CeriseInka

Odin Asgarth
King's Side
Forest Spring

The afternoon had been a rather lazy one, there had been no duties rained upon him, or no summons for his presence in the castle. The quiet trickling water played second fiddle to a pleasant melody which rang throughout the clearing, emanating from a dimly glowing purple orb which sat in the gloved hand of a redheaded young male.

"How boring...." he suddenly yawned out over the sound of the music, before setting the orb down in the grass where it continued to play.
"You are restless, sir..." hissed out a second voice, belonging to a large snake which lifted it's head from the top of it's coiled body where it had been relaxing.

"Valfodr..." sighed Odin, glancing towards the Arbok with a shrug as the Pokemon rose up tall, and slithered it's way smoothly through the grass to his side. "I have been simply watching as this Kingdom prepares to make a ruin of itself with a silly conflict...it is just as the books mentioned back home..."

Valfodr hissed once again, it's forked tongue slipping from between it's teeth before it withdrew. "Have no worries sir, I am certain that with your influence, the Kingdom shall not wither and die...perhaps the past truly can be changed for the better..."
Old 05-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Altrius Offline

Simone Blakes
Kings Side
Castle, courtyard

As Simone followed the princess through the castle grounds, her pokemon and the Mightyena now new found friends it seemed. With her sword sheathed, she had her hands behind her back as Knuckle walked with her, and she appeared deep in thought.

"Where would you like to eat princess?" She announced suddenly, breaking her thought process.