Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Altrius Offline

Default Re: [RP] Royalty is Among Us [RP]

Simone Blakes
Kings Side
Training ground

"Hup! Hup! Hup! HOOOWARH!" A voice could be heard from the training grounds, with occasional grunting and moaning inbetween. "Simone! Pay attention! Your slacking today and I don't know why!" A Hariyama roared, sending another punch towards a armour clad female. The female, named Simone, blocked it with her shield and sent a hard kick to the pokemon's stomach, knocking it back some. She smirked to herself.

"And your being far too rash today Knuckle. When did this come about?" She said, shaking her head and shrugging the attack off.

Knuckle shrugged "Just trying to whip you into shape thats all." He said, taking another stance and readying his next attack. "When did you become so lax?"

"Not sure, just had a feeling when I woke up this morning. Why, problem for you?" She winked, taking her defensive stance.

"Nope. But It will be for you!" Knuckle roared, leaping forwards with a deadly Karate Chop attack. However he struck thin air as Simone moved left with great speed and had her sword blade rested upon his neck.

"I win." She said, smiling cheekily. Then withdrew her sword. "Come on, lets go get some food." She said, sheathing her weapon and putting her shield on her back. Knuckle nodded and followed after her, holding his hands behind his back as he did.

"Simone."
He asked quietly as they reached the castle gates to enter the forest outside. He had a look of uncertainty on his face.

"Whats wrong Knuckle?" She asked, looking at him sideways slightly, trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Do you mind if we go for a run after out food? I really want to run down by the lake again. We haven't done it in ages." He asked, smiling.

Smiling back she walked through the gates with him. "Of course, I'll bring the whole team too. That sounds like fun." She said as they walked towards the forest.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Elecii Offline

Princess Lillia Hattlewith
King's Side - Princess
Gates
Standing up, Robert said, "That is true. I will go and retrieve the message. Otherwise, father will probably try to dispatch them and claim ignorance or insist that they were sent to attack. Korin, can you send for Lilly and Lotus? And tell Sapphira and Jewel to get themselves ready in the moat just in case there is an attack."

Korin fluttered into the air as she gave a nod. "Alrighty. I'll also watch for the king's men, just in case they try to launch an attack on those pokemon before their intentions are known." She said before flying off.

"You and your friends can come if they want as back-up. Like you said, they are probably just delivering a message, but I'll take whatever precautions I need." Robert said to Lillia, then picked up the book.

"I'll be there in a second." Lillia said as he set off.

~*~

When Lillia got to the gates she spotted Simone. "Simone!" She called out as she spotted the guard.

OOC: SB: Yep, you can use Pokeballs.

Sorry for awful post, my brain is dead.
~*~Elecii~*~

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Altrius Offline

Simone Blakes
Kings Side
Gates

Simone and Knuckle both heard the voice call Simones name. Ah, I know that voice all too well. Voice of an angel that girl has. Wonder what brings her here mind you.

Turning round Simone spotted her, the gracious Princess Lillia Hattleworth. A beautiful young girl with long flowing chestnut coloured hair. Her eyes were, entrancing and her body figured perfectly, and that kind and caring smile put almost everyone at ease.

Bowing low, with Knuckle following suite Simone smiled as she spoke "Your highness, how lovely it is to see you here. You called?"
Old 04-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Elecii Offline

King's Side - Princess
Gates
Knuckles and Simone bowed. "Your highness, how lovely it is to see you here. You called?" Simone said.

"It is nothing to worry about, but Lyla and Dan can smell Pokemon coming, mainly Combee and Caterpie, but three of the Pokemon are mother's, so be prepared, just in case, we think they are just delivering a message, but you never know." She turned to the Palace. Turning her head she said, "I must go now, I need to find out why they are here." She turned her head back and ran back to the palace.

Once she got there she ran up the stairs and to her room. She quickly walked over to her bed and pulled a red sword from under it, then set off for the borders.

She saw Robert and quickened her pace. "I have my sword, just in case." Suddenly, out of nowhere Dan and Lyla appeared.

"We've sent Zanna and Vipa off to tell everyone." Lyla said.

"We came here as help." Dan said.

"Now we need to wait." Lillia said and tightened her grip around her sword's handle.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Growlanser and Korin
King's Side
Castle Gates

"Yes. That's always the worst part. The waiting. Exactly how far away were they sighted? No need to wait around for hours when we can do things before they show up. Otherwise we'll be standing here doing nothing but being bored until they show." Robert replied.

Robert's Lucario closed her eyes and began using her aura sight to try and gauge where the pokemon were in distance from their position. Korin began flying above Robert's head. "I'll take an aerial look." Korin spoke as she flew up into the air and down along the path leading away from the castle.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Ken Offline
Elite Trainer

Prince Cho
Queen's Side
Palace Gates

Crap... Cho stood in front of the palace gates, and looked at them. It was his first time back at the palace in... Oh, how long had it been? He lost track. 3 years? 4? Or was it 5? I think it was 5. He thought, shifting his weight from foot to foot, nerviously. I wonder how much of a riot this will cause. Nobody's seen me for 5 years. He started walking forwards, but hesitated. His arms dangled by his sides. He took a other step, but heswitated again. Finally he exhaled deeply, and crossed his arms. Aw crap, f*** this! He yelled inside his mind, and walked swiftly up to the palace gate, and inside the palace.

With his first step in, heads turned, and the rioting started. He heard people muttering, and felt people's eyes bearing into him. F*** all you crap-guys, just leave me alone! He thought, wanting to say it outloud. He kept walking forwards, until turning and walking up to a random guard. "Hey, where's the Queen?" He demanded. The guard looked stunned, but pointed towards the garden. "S-She's over there, Prin-Prince Cho." He said, stuttering a bit. "Thanks." Cho replied, blandly. He started walking to the garden, when the guard stopped him. "Yes?" He asked, turning his head around. "It's good to have you back, Prince." The guard said, smiling. Cho smilied back. "It's good to be back." He responded, before continueing to walk to the garden.

Upon reaching it, he walked into it, and looked around. Finally he spotted the person he was looking for: The Queen - His mother - sitting on a bench next to his brother, Robin. Two people. He would see these two people again. He took a deep breath, and walked right up to them. He stood in front of the bench, nerviously.

"Uh... Hi Mom... Hi Robin... I'm back..."
Old 04-24-2010, 07:37 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Lionel Ambrosius
Castle

Uriens had reported that some pokémon were approaching the castle. As far as the Kadabra had been able to tell, they were weak bug types but they were coming from the direction of the Castle in Quini. Griflet had flown in earlier and confirmed it. He had also brought news of three others coming closer. These were all possibly pokémon belonging to the Queen. He couldn’t let them into his part of the Kingdom. Or, if they did get in then he couldn’t let them leave.

He stormed down the corridors towards Lilia’s room. He knew that she would know more. She usually did seem to know more than she should. He had dispatched the first cavalry battalion of Araneko to stop the possible attackers. Bors thudded down the corridors at his side. His purple armour glistening in the candle light and teeth bared and shining. Caradoc slinked behind them. Keeping to the shadows for some reason. He reached the door and knocked loudly, he hit it so hard that his knuckles nearly went through the door. He wasn’t going to wait for long. Bors could smash through the door and he could pay for it to be replaced. He drew his sword and waited impatiently.

OOC: Sorry I'm so late.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:18 AM
Elecii Offline

Queen Claire Sanwall
Queen's Side
Castle Garden

While Queen Claire was sitting on the stone bench another person approached. At first she didn't recognise him, then suddenly she knew exactly who it was. "Uh... Hi Mom... Hi Robin... I'm back..." He said.

"It's good to see you back, Cho." She said. "Your room has been untouched, except for cleaning so you may have it back." She stood up and started to walk off. "I must go now, I have been warned of some from the King's side near the border." She then walked off towards the castle.

She could see three of her Pokemon heading for the border. Wait, three of her Pokemon? "Who sent my Pokemon off to the border?" She shouted demanding an answer. "Oh." She apologised. "It was me." She looked really embarrassed, so she kept walking until she reached the door. She stepped inside and started climbing the stairs. 'Off to the top floor.' She thought.
King's Side
Kuno Border
"Yes. That's always the worst part. The waiting. Exactly how far away were they sighted? No need to wait around for hours when we can do things before they show up. Otherwise we'll be standing here doing nothing but being bored until they show." Robert said.

"They're getting much closer, I can smell them. They are here to destroy us or bring us a message. We cannot let them through." Lyla replied looking slightly worried.

"They're about one hundred yards away now." Dan said as he sniffed the air.

"Get your weapons, fangs, claws, anything ready." Lillia said. She picked up he sword and held it in front of her. Suddenly she saw the three Pokemon, Torterra, Meganium and Charizard.

"Weapons down." The Torterra said. "We bring a message."

"And that message is?" Lillia asked.

"You must not invade or come near the castle, or even Quini, for five days. It is Lady Megan's birthday and only the Queen's side are invited." The Meganium said. The Charizard nodded.

"We have no control over when we invade and when we don't, it is up to father." Lillia said.

"Then we are to leave." The Torterra said and the three turned round and started walking to the castle again.

~*~

There was a loud bang on Lillia's door. "Who is it?" Zanna, Lillia's Zangoose, said. "If you're looking for Lillia, she's at the border, she was just talking to her mother's Pokemon."
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-25-2010, 01:50 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Growlanser
King's Side
Kuno Boarder

Robert gave a nod to his mother's pokemon. "Well, we may not be able to prevent father from launching an attack, but I can peacefully ensure his armies won't come close to her lands for those days. Just be sure to tell mother to remain on the defensive, just in case. Oh, and send everyone my best wishes, and that I hope to have this whole war resolved with as little bloodshed as possible." Robert spoke before he turned around to face the castle.

He looked over to Lilia. "Oh, and be sure not to tell father about what I said to them, only relay mother's message. If father is agreeable, there won't be need for my interference. However, he will more than likely be as agreeable as a Seviper with a Zangoose hanging around." Robert spoke before he began to head back towards the castle, though he waited for Lilia to come with him before actually leaving to head back towards the castle.

Last edited by Mewcario; 04-26-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:28 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Post Re: [RP] Royalty is Among Us [RP]

Lionel Ambrosius
Castle

“Not here!” He bellowed. The sound carried around the castle. “She went to meet them!? Alone? Didn’t she realise how dangerous that would be?” He didn’t wait for answers from the Zangoose but turned on his heel and ran back down the corridors. He was running for the stables. He knew he would be too late to catch the three spies but he would be able to reach Lillia. The stable boys had already saddled an Arcanine for him so he jumped on to it and sped out of the doors. Guards hurried to open the gates in time for him to get out and the people of the city scattered in front of him. They all knew better than to get in his way. He needed to know what they had been doing in Kuno. Why hadn’t they taken Lillia as a prisoner? Maybe they were messengers, that would make sense but Lillia couldn’t have been sure about that. He’d have to make sure that she never did anything like this again.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:05 AM
SapphireBeautifly Offline

Amelia Nash
Queen’s Side
North Forest (near Kuno Border)

Amelia sat waiting for the pokemon to arrive, the sweetscent had time to disperse so it shouldn’t be long until at least a few combee, and perhaps some other pokemon showed up. She sighed as she rested her cheek on her hand.

“Bzzz…beee…”

“huh?” She blinked. “Oh look! There’s one now! You ready Honey?” She looked to the side to find her Teddiursa curled up against the stump snoring. “Honey…” She whined. “Alright we’ll make the best of it, come out Milk.”

The Miltank yawed as it came out of the pokeball. “Good Morning Amelia…” It slurred.

“It’s late afternoon Milk.”

“Oh, so it is.” It said looking up at the sun. The Miltank then yawed again.

“Alright I need your help with this combee here, can you use zen headbutt for me?”

Yawning again, “Why not?” the miltank charged at the combee as it’s forehead began to glow. In one attack, the combee was down for the count.

“Good jo…” Amelia felt something whizz by her. She turned around quickly but saw nothing. A few seconds passed and then a charizard flew by. Next a torterra. She stumbled backward startled by then sudden approach of pokemon. She returned Milk and Parsnip and then stared in the direction the pokemon were headed. “We..were those the Queen’s pokemon? Wh..why were they coming from Kuno…?”

Last edited by SapphireBeautifly; 04-26-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Incandescent

Alex Stolak
Palace Library
King's Side
With Celia,Female Azumarill:

Alex awoke. The cold, dank floor of the library felt soothing against his skin. Celia, his Azumarill, sat carefully next to him. Jumping on to his shoulder, she said, "Finally! You've been asleep for ages!", while blowing a bubble in his face. It popped on his pale nose, spreading water on his royal clothing. Alex exited the library, heading down a set of stairs into the bottom of the castle. He darted through the gate, finding a mass of fellow princes and guards. Although he didn't know what was happening, he knew Lillia had just talked to some of the queen's pokemon. He anxiously joined the crowd, working up the courage to talk to her. Finally, after much bothering from Celia, he went up to the princess and said, "Hello, I'm Alex. What just happened? Those looked like the queen's pokemon."
Old 04-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Elecii Offline

"Hello, I'm Alex. What just happened? Those looked like the queen's pokemon." A boy said as he walked over.

"Oh, nothing really. They sent a message not to invade within the next four days because of Lady Megan's party." Lillia said. "If father found out then it would be a party she would remember forever, but not a very nice one." She put her head down then lifted it back up. "You must promise not to tell father," She started, "or mother will be dead before we know it." The thought of it made Lillia sad. She looked away from Alex and to Lyla and Dan.

"Lillia, are you ok?" Lyla asked trying to comfort her.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just scared of how this war will end, but I will fight if needs be."

Dan looked at Lyla. "We had a plan, but your father will probably not agree, but it will be the best way to go." Dan said. "If we could get the Queen to attack, we will be put in a stronger state. We all know that we are stronger in attack, they are stronger in defense. If we can build a barrier around the palace, they will not be able to get through. While they are getting through and the King is ordering, we can use the underground passage to get to the castle. While we are there we can get the Queen to surrender. If she surrenders the King will think he has won. We then get her to invade while his guards are down and get him to surrender then the war will be over."

"But anything could happen in that time." Lyla finsihed.

"We could try, but that seems quite risky and it probably won't go according to plan."
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Growlanser
King's Side

"It just means more blood will be spilled. Why father and mother can't just settle things one on one is beyond me. No, they both have to drag everyone into their personal problems and create more orphans and widows, have towns and cities of the other side burnt to the ground. Revenge begets revenge, and it's a cycle that will never end if this war goes on, even if the lands do become unified." Robert spoke as he crossed his arms.

Korin flew up to Robert and landed on his shoulder. She whispered into his ear about something. "Well, it seems there's a lead on something that might be able to force an end to this war, providing my research and leads are accurate. Lilia, if father asks where I am, tell him I am going to investigate the Sharten ruins. If things are as I believe them to be, this war will be brought to an end soon, and with minimal bloodshed. Or at least that is my hope." Robert spoke as he addressed his sister.

Last edited by Mewcario; 04-28-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:50 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

((Sorry this is so ridiculously late))

Sam Sage
Carok (Dodrio) Reena (Lapras) Quaya (Granbull) Brune (Mankey) Fesh (Scyther)
Kings Side
Castle Garden

Sam cross legged sat on the ground in the garden of the palace, contemplating the current state of things. "I can't keep going along with this. The King is mad. He must be." All three of Carok's heads looked at her.

"Don't worry. Everything will get better soon. Either the King will be killed, or you'll be able to change his mind." His middle head spoke cheerfully, as it always did. But she knew what was coming from the other two.

"Stop whining. You should kill him yourself!" the one on the right snapped.

Then the left head, "No, that wouldn't work. She'd be killed. I couldn't stand it if you died, Sam. I'd be stuck to deal with these two by myself."

Reena immediately spoke up at the notion of Sam's death. "Sam, don't do anything risky! It would be better if all the kingdom were to burn than if you were to die." She accented her point with a splash of the water in the small pond in which she floated. There wasn't much room for her to move, but she didn't mind.

Quaya, who had been laying on her back sunning herself, rolled over and ran to Sam. "Yeah, she's right. It doesn't matter what happens to the rest of them. Just play with us!" She was awfully cheerful.

Brune continued to punch and kick at a large rock, despite the fact that they had just ended their training a little while ago, and simply said in between gasps, "Don't die."

"Guys, I don't plan on dying any time soon. Okay?" She received several enthusiastic nods. Just as she finished speaking, Fesh ran into the garden. She skidded to a halt right in front of Sam.

"You should not speak so loudly of such things. Someone may hear you," Fesh half-whispered, with her usual caution. Sam smiled at her.

"Back already?"

"With news. Three of the Queens Pokémon were spotted heading into Kuno. Prince Robert and Princess Lillia went out to meet them. It is unknown what their intentions are, though it is suspected they are just messengers."

"The King will have their tongues before they can speak a word of their message if he has his way. We must hurry." Although she hated doing it, she called her Pokémon into their balls, except for Carok, who she mounted, and Fesh who ran beside them as they raced to the messengers and their 'hosts.'

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!