Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Elecii Offline

Default [RP] Royalty is Among Us [RP]

The King and Queen have divided the region of Aromni (Aru-mi-ni) into two. One side is ruled by the king, the other by the queen. The King's land is Kuno (Koo-no) and the Queen's Quini (Qween-ee). There is a war raging between the two of them to gain the whole of the land. The Queen wouldn't mind just having the whole of the land to share, but the King wants the whole land to himself and for the Queen to be forgotten completley. Who will you side with?
How do you come in?
You are either one of the prince's or princesses of one of the sides to a plain servant. No matter where you stand you are still part of the war.

Rules
-PE2K Rules.
-Not too much OOC, that belongs in the DS thread.
-If you are going to be away, post it in the discussion thread so I don't kick you out. You can also send me a VM if you want.
-There is no maximum number of characters, but make the number of characters you have handleable.
-Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.

Name: [Nothing too over the top, a first and lst name will do, and as an option you may put "Princess" or "Servant" in front of your name.]
Side: [Whose side are you on? The King's or the Queen's.]
Appearance: [What do you look like? Picture or description.]
Personality: [How do you act?]
History: [What is your background?]
Pokemon: [Six maximum. Include their Names, Pictures, Genders and Natures.]
Weaponary: [You can have as many weapon's as you want. (Note: Everyone has at least one weapon.)]
Other: [Anything else?]

King's Side

Princess Lillia Hattlewith - Princess [Elecii]
Robert Growlanser - Prince [Mewcario]
Korin - Servant [Mewcario]
Rayner "Ray" Morgan [Crystal Momoyia]
Jake Flarestrike [malcuz]
Lionel III Ambrodion [KantoBreeder]
Sam Sage [sammy0295]
Queen's Side
Prince Robin Zephyr - Prince [mickmon95]
Amelia Nash - Servant [SapphireBeautifly]
Nilda Morgan [Crystal Momoyia]
Prince Cho Hotaru [Ken]
Lady Megan Tiro [Elecii]
Queen Claire Sanwall [Elecii]
~*~Elecii~*~

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [RP] Royalty is Among Us [RP]

Aromni is split into two, the left side Kuno and the right Quini. Kuno is a desert up north and countryside down south. The palace is in the middle of the countryside, with another smaller palace in the desert.

Quini is mainly forest. The castle is in the center and is surrounded by lots of fields.

Notes: All Pokemon can talk like humans do.

Can't make a post now, I'll have to do one tomorrow.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Elecii Offline

Princess Lillia Hattlewith
/With Dan [Houndoom] and Lyla [Arcanine]/
Palace - Lillia's room
Lillia patted the black dog next to her on the head. "Dan, go find Lyla, and get a servant." Lillia told the Houndoom. He nodded and ran out the door of th navy room and down the spiral stairs. A few minutes later he came back up with an Arcanine, Lyla.

"You wanted to see me?" She asked. Lyla walked over to Lillia's bed where she sat and nudged Lillia's hand onto her head. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." Lillia told her. "The war, you need to prepare, train yourself, train the others, we must win this war, it's for father."

"What about mother?" Dan asked. "She looked after you, then when you turned ten you went to father."

"Father gives me more, mother has too much going on." Lillia replied. "And don't forget to get Vipa to stop biting people."

"Yes, Lillia." Dan said.

"Sure, Lillia." Lyla said. Then the two ran off down the stairs. Eventually they arrived at the Pokemon room where Pokemon were kept. The two went in and Lyla said, "Vipa, Gator, Banni, Zanna, training grounds immediatley."

"Vipa, stop biting people." Dan told the snake. The six of them set off for the training grounds which were located just outside the palace. The thing was, though, anyone could take them while they were training without watch, but still they followed Lillia's command.

OOC: I have to go now, I'll do the other two later.
~*~Elecii~*~

Last edited by Elecii; 04-12-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Growlanser and Korin
King's Side
Palace Library

"Man, why do humans always have to be so difficult?" Korin gripped as she sat herself down at the edge of the table, dangling her legs off of the edge.

"Most people that have power want more, and sometimes they don't care who they hurt. Very few people wield power responsibly and for the good of all. Sadly, neither mother nor father are among them, though mother is the more sensible one." Robert spoke as he flipped through the pages of several ruin excavation notes.

"I still don't get why you sided with your father though? I mean, you're mother is the better and more sensible person..." Korin rebutted before Robert lifted a finger and placed it upon Korin's lips.

"I only sided with my father because the ruins in question are in his lands. I wouldn't be able to freely operate if I sided with my mother. Now, long ago, before the lands were united and later divided again, the person who united the lands did so with some sort of ancient machina. If I can find it and find out how to use it, I can force mom and dad to stop fighting and stand down. As far as I'm concerned, neither one are suitable to rule over the people. They instead use the people in this blood-filled war and seem to care nothing at all for the lives of their people or the families of those knights. There were hundreds of ways to solve this problem peacefully, yet they chose war. Or more precisely, father chose war." Robert commented as he continued to read. "Now, let's get away from this conversation. It wouldn't be good if someone were to walk in on us while we're speaking of such things."

Last edited by Mewcario; 04-13-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Elecii Offline

Palace - Library

Lillia sighed. With her Pokemon off training she would have to find something else to do. "The Library!" She told herself then got off her navy bed and went over to the staircase. She looked down, the library was located on the second floor, she was on the fourty-eighth floor. "I have to go a long way." She sad to herself. The palace had sixty floors, and two extra basement floors. All of the princes and princesses rooms were located high up, the king was on the sixtieth floor, the whole of that floor, and the one below were his personal rooms. "I wish I had that many floors." Lillia said to herself. She sighed again the started running down the stairs.

By the time she got to second floor she was worn out. She bent over and put her hands on her knees as she panted. She stayed there for about five minutes before entering the library. She sat down on a chair and picked a random book off a shelf. Once she'd read the first page she put it back and looked over to another table. Robert, her brother, and Korin, a fairy, sat there. Lillia jumped up and ran over to the two. "Hey, brother," Lillia said. "and Korin." She looked at the book Robert had in front of him. "What are you reading?" She asked.
Lady Megan Tiro
/With Anya [Shinx]/
Castle -
"Megan, you must go find Queen Claire." The timid Shinx spoke. "And quick, she wants to see you." She jumped onto Megan's lap. Megan got up, ran upstairs, and after ten minutes came back down.

"Anya, she's planning me a birthday party!" Megan sounbded excited.

"Megzy, that's great." Anya said, she didn't seem so excited.

"Anya, what's wrong?" Megan asked.

"You promised you'd just spend the day with me, Scott and Mollie, now you're having a party?" She was upset now.

"Anya, silly," Megan started, "You guys are spending the day with me on my actual birthday, the party's the day after."

Anya looked up. "Really?" Megan nodded. Megan picked up Anya and hugged her.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-12-2010, 04:15 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Nilda Morgan
Queen's Side
Palace - Her Dormitory

Nilda lay on her bed, her Vaporeon on her right and her Glaceon on her left. Laying on her stomach was her Pikachu, curled up in a ball, fast asleep.

"I'm slightly surprised that he can sleep so comfortably at a time like this," the Vaporeon said.

"That's just Raiden for you, Naida," Nilda replied.

"I don't think this war will last too much longer," the Glaceon, named Florre, spoke up.

Nilda just shrugged. She didn't like the situation the kingdom was in, but she still had her role to follow. This was one of the times she could just relax with a few of her Pokémon. Moro, her golden yellow Arcanine, was out running to release some energy. Her blue ringed Umbreon, Ayla, and her Mightyena, Wulfric, were talking a walk.

"I just hope this war will end soon, without loosing anymore lives," Nilda mumbled, thinking about the little family she had left.
OoC: Sorry for the shortness. At the moment I really don't have any ideas. And I'll post as Rayner later, when I get more ideas.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-12-2010, 06:09 PM
SapphireBeautifly Offline

Amelia Nash
With Chef and Honey (Teddiursa)
Castle Kitchen

“Almost there…” Amelia Nash precariously stood upon a wooden stool reaching as far as she could towards the top shelf.

“Oh, be careful Amelia…” a frightened Honey advised as he covered his eyes, “I can’t watch…”

“I’ll be fine.” She replied as she stretched far enough to clasp the glass jar in her slender fingers. She recoiled into a somewhat awkward dance, trying to coax the now swaying stool back into a resting position.

“Uh-huh, fine.” Chuckled the chef as he smiled and continued to whip his latest creation to form. “Now what would I have done if my su-chef had fallen? Did you get the honey?”

“Ye-yes sir!” replied the bear with a quiet salute.

Amelia blushed. “No not you Honey, the food.” She opened the jar and raised her brow. “Oh no, we’re out…not even a tablespoon left…”

“I guess I’ll have to make something else then. It won’t bake right without the honey.”

“No, I’ll just go get some. I can’t be too hard to find a combee’s nest with all this forest around here.”

“I think I saw one in the northern forest last week. You should check there, be careful though, it’s awful close to the border of Kuno.”

“I’ll be just fine; I haven’t hurt anyone, so why should they want to harm me? And if they do, they'll just have to live with the guilt of hurting an innocent young girl for the rest of their lives.” She replied curtly as she gathered two pokeballs, the empty jar, and a random cookbook in her messenger bag.

“but we’re in a war…” the chef muttered to himself then sighed, “Uh-huh, just fine…” then he waved as the girl slipped out the door with Honey scurrying closely behind.

Last edited by SapphireBeautifly; 04-12-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:56 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Prince Robin Zephyr
Queen's Side
Palace-His Room

Robin sat there on his bead. With Neptune (Piplup) in his lap. Robin was writing his own novel, he liked to write books. Something his father had never liked him for. Robin was glad that he was able to live his ambitions now that he was with his mother. So he wrote a new chapter in his book every day. "Robin that is a pretty good chapter," Neptune praised. Robin petted him on the head. "Your pokemon you have to say that!" Robin exclaimed. Robin continued writing in his novel. It was called Peace at War... Robin always had passionate, yet somber titles for his stories. Robin continued writing with his pen in hand. Neptune would read as Robin wrote.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:35 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Rayner "Ray" Morgan
King's Side
Palace - Training Grounds

"Easy, Titan," Rayner said to his Rapidash.

"I guess this means that training is over for now?" Titan asked.

"For now," Rayner said before looking at his oddly colored female Mightyena. "What's on your mind, Layla?"

Layla quickly turned to the sound of her name. "It's nothing, Rayner. Don't worry about it."

"I bet she's thinking of your sister's Mightyena again," Gidon, a Granbull, barked.

Layla glared at the other canine-like Pokémon before getting up and walking away. Ray dismounted, now standing next to Titan. He looked over the training grounds. He noticed that his Pokémon were starting to get tired. Aku, an Umbreon, was relaxing in the shad while Kennet, a Houndoom, and Hayder, were panting, still facing off. He then noticed that Princess Lillia's Pokémon were approaching.

"Alright, that's enough for now. Let's let others have the training grounds now," Ray said, getting nods from his Pokémon before taking their leave to give the Princess's Pokémon all the room they needed.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-12-2010, 10:34 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Prince Robin Zephyr
Queen's Side
Palace-Room-Forest Garden

Robin had just finished writing the last sentence of his newest chapter. He put the book on the table next to his bed. Neptune still in his lap. Skye (Starapotr) had just flown in threw the window. He perched onto Robin's shoulder. "Where were you?" Robin asked. Staraptor shook his whole body. "That is none of your business twerp!" Skye exclaimed. Robin always knew that Skye tried to be the tough guy and keep his soft side from everyone. "Hey Skye could you maybe find some berries so Amelia can make some pie later?" Robin asked politley. "Fine! Whatever you say your princeyness!" Skye stated in a mocking tone. Robin sighed as he watched Skye fly out the window.

Robin wished he could be as tough as Skye, but he knew he wasn't the rough type. Robin had decided to visit the garden outside, with Neptune in his arms. Robin walked down stairs and out the castle. He walked a mile or so from the castle to find the beautiful garden. It was surrounded by gorgeous green hedges, that had red flowers on them. A small pond in the middle and arcs of white wood overhead. A stone path around and inside the place. Pokemon would always hang around hear when they needed to relax. Robin sat down on a stone bench with Neptune in his lap. He saw Lulu (Riolu) hoppin on the stone path. Lulu jumped onto Robin's head. Lulu only really trusted Robin and no one else. Then Artemis (Aipom) could be seen hanging from one of the wooden archs above them. He always loved to play. Bolt (Pikachu) was asleep below the very bench they sat upon. Blaze (Comubsken) was practicing his Mega Kick on a nearby rock.

Robin enjoyed the company of each and every pokemon in the world. Then Robin began thinking about the war and how he hoped it would end soon. Robin couldn't bare to think of all the people dying in this stupid war. "There has to be a way.... Robin had dreamed of the day that this war would end, but so far he saw no sign of stopping soon.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 AM
Elecii Offline

Queen Claire Sanwall
Queen's side
Castle - 45th floor (Top Floor)

"Inferno, stop that." Queen Claire said to her naughty Infernape. "You know not to fight while on the fourty-fifth floor, it's the rules." She sighed, patted her Empoleon, Piplin, on the head then headed for the stone sold stairs. They spiralled down the wall, but whenever you went down them you felt all cold and chilly. According to a book in the castle's library the castle was haunted. Claire believed it was haunted, unlike most who say it is just fake. Claire shivered at the thought of the castle being haunted then descended down the stairs. She walked all the way to the bottom, passing lots of people on the way. She waved to every single one of them, then continued down. Finally she got to the bottom, and headed out the door. She walked slowly, Inferno and Piplin at her sides. When she got to the garden, she saw Robin sitting on a stone bench. She walked over to him and sat down.

"Are you ok, Robin?" She asked. Piplin walked over to Robin and stood next to him whereas Inferno was scaring Pidgey out of trees. "Inferno, no." The large monkey looked at Claire then continued to scare the Pidgey. "Silly Infernape." Claire muttered under her breath.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert and Korin
King's Side
Library

Korin gave a wave to Lilla as she entered and addressed them. "Hey Lilla!" Korin spoke with a friendly tone of voice. Robert twisted a bit in his seat to face Lilla.

"Hello sister." Robert greeted before turning back to read the reports. "I'm just doing some research on some old ruins. I figure there might be something in them that might be able to bring an end to the war before it turns uglier than it already is." Robert spoke as he began to skim through a few of Professor Porveli's notes concerning runic energy and ley lines.

"I take it being cooped up in the castle, even with all of these rooms can get rather boring and stuffy, huh?" Korin asked Lilla.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Elecii Offline

King's Side
Palace - Library

Korin waved. "Hey Lilla!" She said. Lillia waved back as Robert twisted to face Lillia.

"Hello sister. I'm just doing some research on some old ruins. I figure there might be something in them that might be able to bring an end to the war before it turns uglier than it already is." Robert said. Lillia quickly took a look at the book he was reading.

"I hope we will be able to stop it." She said. "If it gets too abd we may lose our brothers and sisters who are with mother." Tears were in her eyes now.

There was a short silence then Korin said, "I take it being cooped up in the castle, even with all of these rooms can get rather boring and stuffy, huh?"

"Yes, it does get boring. I usually look after my Pokemon and play with them, they enjoy that, but they have gone off to train, just incase this war gets out of hand. If needs be I will fight for father, but I would hate to see others die. Espescially Katey, when she went to mother I was devastated, I told her to side with father, that way we could still see each other." Suddenly Lyla and Dan came running in, looking worried.

"Lillia," Lyla started, "we cannot train any longer, it may still be day but I can smell others coming, I think it might just be Pokemon coming to attack, no humans, well I can't smell any."

"We have sent the others back to the Pokemon room, but we must warn everyone else. Would you like us to go warn everyone?" Dan said.

"Are you sure they aren't just wild Pokemon? It is the time of season that they move from Quini to Kuno." Lillia stated.

"Possibly, it did smell like a lot of Combee were nearing, I think they are moving to our countryside, there are a lot more trees than there used to be." Lyla said.

"There is one thing though," Dan started, "We can smell a Torterra, Meganium and Charizard,"

"And those are three of the Pokemon mother owns!" Lillia finished. "They are probably coming to send a message, not to attack, we are always the first to attack."
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert and Korin
King's Side
Library

Robert stood up at the mention of their mother's pokemon. "That is true. I will go and retrieve the message. Otherwise, father will probably try to dispatch them and claim ignorance or insist that they were sent to attack." Robert spoke. "Korin, can you send for Lilly and Lotus? And tell Sapphira and Jewel to get themselves ready in the moat just in case there is an attack."

Korin gave a nod and began to flutter into the air. "Alrighty. I'll also watch for the king's men, just in case they try to launch an attack on those pokemon before their intentions are known." the fairy spoke before flying off.

Robert looked to Lilla. "You and your friends can come if they want as back-up. Like you said, they are probably just delivering a message, but I'll take whatever precautions I need." he spoke before closing up the book and taking it with him.

Once outside, Robert would wait for his Lucario and Zoroark. They both approached and gave a simple bow to Robert. "We're ready master." Lilly spoke. Lotus placed her clawed paws on her hips. "Well, I guess things will get interesting one way or another."

With his two closest pokemon friends, Robert would wait for his mother's pokemon to arrive, about a mile distance away from the castle. Meanwhile, his Vaporeon and Dragonair waited patiently in the moat, just in case they were needed.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:20 AM
SapphireBeautifly Offline

(OoC: I don't know if we're using pokeballs in this roleplay, but they are in this post, If not I'll change it, just let me know )

Amelia Nash and Honey
Queen’s Side
Northern Forest (On the hunt for Combees)

“Amelia, can we take a break…” huffed a struggling Honey. The poor teddy bear wiped his forehead and slowly lagged behind his partner.

“I can’t quit now Honey, I’ve got to get this for Chef or the Royal family won’t have their dessert tonight.” Amelia turned around and picked up her tired friend. She gently placed him into her messenger bag which was left open so he could stick his head out for air. “There, that better?” She asked.

“Much.” He replied and slumped down in the bag with his eyes closed.

“Silly bear.” She sighed and then proceeded to grab a pokeball from the bag. “Come on Parsnip, I need your help.” In a flash of red light a bright-eyed hoppip appeared.

“Amelia!!!”Shouted the plant pokemon as she barreled into Amelia, nearly knocking her over.

“It’s good to see you too.” She said and giggled, “You think you could help me out?”

“Yup, for sure! Oh what’s that…a flower! I love flowers…” Parsnip lazily floated over to the dandelion and plucked it from its resting spot. She then handed to Amelia, “Look, I got you a present!” She said and smiled.

“You do know this is a weed right? It’s still very pretty though, thank you.” She said as she placed the yellow bloom behind her ear. “Anyway, do you think you could use sweetscent for me? We need to find a combee’s nest for some honey and I figure it would be easier to find the combees first…”

“Yep yep!” she replied and then daintily twisted her body until and shear pink dust released from her leaves. The dust spread until it was no longer visible leaving a sweet smelling aroma that would attract most pokemon within a certain range.

“Now all we do is wait…” She said and sat down on a nearby stump while Parsnip discovered some white dandelions and was easily entertained by blowing them into the breeze.

Last edited by SapphireBeautifly; 04-14-2010 at 03:23 AM.