Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Dialga913191 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dialga913191
Default Help me please

I used an ar code to get all tms and hms. I just really wanted the tms. but anyways, in olivine city, this guy says u need to get surf to come here. so i go back to the city before eutetrick or something like that, and since i already have it, when the guy offers it to me, the bag is already full and i cant get surf. I need to know a way to delete my hms. PLEASE HELP

My team: 1. Houndoom 2. Feraligatr 3. Meganium 4. Tyranitar
5. Metagross 6. Flygon
pm me if u have any suggestions
Old 04-09-2010, 10:38 PM
spr bhav Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to spr bhav
Default Re: Help me please

Use a Code to Delete all Tm;s?
Never used AR on Ds..

[Rezent] (Pkmn HeartGOLD):
Friend Code: 2536-6007-1924.

[ Rezent ] - (Pkmn PLATINUM):
Friend Code: 2364 8263 0463
Old 04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Flan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga913191 View Post
I used an ar code to get all tms and hms. I just really wanted the tms. but anyways, in olivine city, this guy says u need to get surf to come here. so i go back to the city before eutetrick or something like that, and since i already have it, when the guy offers it to me, the bag is already full and i cant get surf. I need to know a way to delete my hms. PLEASE HELP
Man, this is probably your own fault for using AR, as this looks like a result of halted game progression due to cheating. AR can be good and useful sometimes, but you have to be careful with it. It happened to me, so I know this pretty well.

Anyway, maybe delete one TM (all 999 or whatever of it) and talk to him again? Or if there's a code or something out there that lets you wipe the bag out. Otherwise, use the walk through walls cheat.

If you can't do any of those, I think you're screwed and may have to start over or deal with an incomplete game. Good luck, though...
1634 7867 9741 - heartgold
Old 04-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga913191 View Post
This is why you hack after you get the HMs and beat the game. One solution is to start all over from scratch. There exists no code to completely empty the bag and deletion of other TMs does not get rid of the HM. Walking through walls might be a second solution, just be warned as freezing can occur.

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-09-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:56 AM
War Offline
Experienced Trainer

A friend of mine uses the AR for Pearl....he says its not "dangerous" to use it...but im not convinced.........i wont use it.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:06 AM
Flan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flan

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
A friend of mine uses the AR for Pearl....he says its not "dangerous" to use it...but im not convinced.........i wont use it.
It's not really that dangerous unless you know how to use it.
1634 7867 9741 - heartgold
Old 04-13-2010, 10:39 AM
androidspud Offline
Amateur Trainer

yeh i've used AR a few times for pokesav but i didnt get much fun out of it so i dont use it. i did have a diffrent kind of device i used with pearl called an i-cheat. its great for evtraining because you can set it so only one type of pokemon will appear wherever you are. also you could pick to have 99 of any item in you bag but only one at a time because it goes to the top slot in your bag. you could also have infinite hp, pp and money so again great for ev training. i dont think i'd bother looking for a new one for silver or trying to get my curent one upgraded but its a handy tool if your needing results and dont have all the time in the world.