Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
If it comes out on the 3DS, I'll cry. ;-; I'm not going to buy another hand-held system. I'm really happy with just the DSlite.
My opinion in another's words ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
Cars/trucks have been in Pokemon before - remember the beginning to R/S/E?
That just symbolizes that Brendan/May has moved from some unknown place. Sure it shows the fact that cars/trucks do exist in pokemon, but it doesn't mean that they are there for general transport.

Oh wait, now I'm going off on a tangent.

Additionally, I just checked Bulbapedia's article on Zoroark and it reveals no current information on there being a new type added to the chart. Serebii reveals no additional information so far either, so I would say don't expect much change in the type charts just yet.

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-11-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Adding something...
Old 04-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
Only problem I see with cars is that you start your Pokemon adventure at 10... :P

Gary mother freaking Oak.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Disco Offline

You, sir, are filled of win.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Cyanide Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post

Fine, Pink. (But you get the idea. xD)

I probably won't be getting it, seeing as I don't have a DS and don't have any interest in buying a new one since I'm saving up for a PS3, but I'm pretty sure a friend or two will pick the game(s) up and I'll borrow it for quite some time. Hopefully this will live up to expectations.
Personally, I think a 'Pokemon: Pink Version' would sell really well, for some reason. xD

Black and White look awesome, I love how the buildings tower over you in the cities, and the new battle screens. It's hard to believe that the third game in the series could be any better than B&W.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
It said a vehicle that you can ride, not drive. :P

I'm not thinking it will not be on the 3DS, because the dates wouldn't match. The 3DS is being released before March 2011 and I don't think they realease it that early. Though BW could have some features that only work on the 3DS...

That is a good hole in the whole theory. After all, B/W are due to release in Fall of 2010 in Japan, which usually makes it Spring of 2011 for the U.S. That means the games will be out before the 3DS comes out.

Of course, Nintendo is prone to push - or hold back - games. Super Smash Brothers Brawl, anyone? -.-'
Old 04-12-2010, 02:19 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
That is a good hole in the whole theory. After all, B/W are due to release in Fall of 2010 in Japan, which usually makes it Spring of 2011 for the U.S. That means the games will be out before the 3DS comes out.

Of course, Nintendo is prone to push - or hold back - games. Super Smash Brothers Brawl, anyone? -.-'
True but I can't remember a pokemon game being pushed back, even the spin offs. They usually have it hot and ready before the said release date.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 04-12-2010, 02:22 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
True but I can't remember a pokemon game being pushed back, even the spin offs. They usually have it hot and ready before the said release date.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm excited to see what they did with the new battle scene look.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Sonickid1234 Offline

anyone one else think that the new transportation could be a subway system?
or maybe a bus. idk
Old 04-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Really? It doesn't look like she has a beard? XD
Now that you mention it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post
I think it looks very promising. NintendoEverything has some interesting things translated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoEverything
- Better graphics
- More 3D
- Change in the battle scene (ex: Shows entire back of Pokemon)
- HeartGold/SoulSilver Pokemon Center areas returning
- Ride a new type of vehicle
- Scans may hint at a car for transportation
- Shop in the Poke Center
- Characters seem to be speaking through speech bubbles
- More realistic towns
- “Evolution 3″
http://www.nintendoeverything.com/36842/
What I felt D/P lacked was more use from the stylus. I want to play the game by pointing more than pressing buttons. To play the game without needing to press buttons would be an impressive feat to accomplish.

Surprised to see screenshots so soon.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Lost Soul Offline

random thoughts popped into my head earlier today while i was BBQing:

if the pkmn list gets to 600+ they'll have to boost the pc storage capabilities past 20, or increase the capacity of each box

i think this is kind of extreme myself, and maybe its just because they're taking advantage of the new 3D engine, but the cities look kind of futuristic, and if (as people were discussing on the Zorua thread) celebi is tied in, what if it takes place in the (not so) distant future?? Say the main character is Dawn/Lucas' son/daughter, i know it's not likely, but it would be kind of cool
Old 04-12-2010, 06:50 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

I can already see these cropping up randomly:

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-12-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

Another two new versions? like Diamond and Pearl?
It seems that the new generation goes back to ''colors''(^^)
Old 04-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Personally, I think that Black and White are going to have nothing to do with the 3DS. In fact, I didn't even know what the 3DS was until I read about black and white. Let's see...There are a couple things I don't like about this. Well first of all, I think the 3D is enough. Speech bubbles probably aren't really neccessary. Also, when Black and White come out, this could be a huge thing for spriters, making backsprites of Pokémon. Anyway, most people seem to have similar opinions, although graphics aren't that big of a deal, I don't want to see Black and White with even more 3D in Pokémon. I thought the fourth generation's 3D touches made it perfect, and from what the pictures of Black and White look like, I don't think we need that much realism. Anyway, about the Evolution three, if it does mean there could be a third evolution of a Pokémon, then I'm gonna be so pissed. What they need to do is make more evolutions of useless Pokémon. They seem to be making some Pokémon with only one evolution that turn out like crap. I mean, there are the good single evolution Pokémon, such as Lapras, which don't really need very much added to them, and then the bad ones, that are useless, like Farfetch'd. To be honest, I think the third generation had the most of these Pokémon. Well, if there's a third evolution, then the fifth generation is going to suck. They need to help out all our crappy useless Pokémon, not boost are overpowered Pokémon.

...I just came back from my grandparents' house to finish this, but I don't remember what I was gonna say. Let's just say that what was up there was my opinion, because I'm too lazy to re-read my own post?

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 04-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Is this legit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfoh7ELxI6E
Old 04-12-2010, 03:05 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
I'm not saying no, but it's really not likely. Even a leak of something this big wouldn't happen just yet.