Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-07-2010, 12:26 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Easter Mission: The Bad Egg Hunt- Team 1

EASTER MISSION- THE BAD EGG HUNT

Attention trainers, I've got an important message for you from the Ranger staff. Ahem.

"Welcome, brave Trainers. As you guys know, recently, there has been an increase in reports and accidents about newly hatched Pokemon within the Park. Lately, there's been an ominous increasing in accidents relating newborn Pokemon. The Island Outposts are overworked with the treatment of these Pokemon that, for unknown reasons, are hatching much sooner than they should, resulting in Pokemon born with underdeveloped organs and an inability to control their powers. We have yet to find the cause of this, nor do we know who's behind it. Thus, The Rangers seek your aid and alliance. Together as Trainer and Ranger, I'm sure we can solve this dire situation, and help out Pokemon in need!"

Current Objectives:
- Find the cause of the abnormalities
- Stop the cause of these accidents
- Help out Pokemon in need
- ???

Guidelines/Info:
(Edit: After speaking with T17 I realized that these guidelines may end up being changed for our team. DG has the final word, I guess.)
- Teamwork is highly suggested. (If you guys try to do things on your own to suit your own needs, you'll suffer in the end when we give out prizes, so co-operate. :3)
- Updates will occur once every 48 hours. (Lucky for you guys, I have a totally different timezone than DG and Jackson so this will always get updated by someone.)
- Almost in every RP, Rangers determine what happens/etc, but in this Mission, you Trainers get to decide. No matter how weird things get inside the Park during this Mission, its up to you(individual or group work) to decide what to do. We Rangers will occasionally give you a hint or two, but don't expect us to hold your hands the whole way.
- The last Objective is currently locked and unknown, and won't be revealed until you reach a point in the plot/complete certain amount of goals.
- Rangers will inform you of any major events/etc that might occur in the park during this Mission, so keep an eye out, and do not miss out on any information that we might give you. Sometimes it might be useless but other times it could be a vital hint to the mission.

"So, what now?"
Reply here with a link to the SU you posted in the main mission sign up. I know they're already linked in the first post but this way I know you're all here. Basically roll call. Once you're all here one of us will start the mission.
Also, don't forget to buy a *fabulous* Aura Reader at the Park Shop for the low low price of $2500! ;D *coughcoughproductplacement*
Most important of all, be sure to have fun. :3

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 04-07-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64
Default Re: Easter Mission: The Bad Egg Hunt- Team 1

Here's mah bio: Mordecai

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 04-07-2010, 12:42 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Here I am :3

Rowan

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 04-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...6&postcount=25

I'm here ^___^
Old 04-07-2010, 02:50 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Bee is here Click for awesomeness

Old 04-08-2010, 11:30 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

((Okay I was gonna wait for Kire to check in before I started anything but after talking to Jackson and Bee I figured it'd be best to post something so we don't fall too far behind.))

MISSION START!
Rangers: Hyacinth, Jax and Ren
Trainers: Rowan, Cameron, Sec, Mordecai and Kirenthidae

Ren yawned, taking another sip of steaming coffee from her thermos as she checked her watch. It was 7:42 in the morning and she had been awake since 4, called in to assist an understaffed Ranger Outpost with an emergency on what was supposed to be a morning off. But, she told herself, a Ranger's work was never done, and she had to be dedicated if she wanted to do a good job. This morning several more baby Pokemon had been brought in, all in serious condition, so she had been called in to give the Park Medics an extra hand.

She sighed. More than half of the Pokemon that had been brought in that morning had died, all of them born prematurely with serious health problems and unusual behavior, and no one, not even the Head Ranger had a clue as to why. The Park's best scientists were hard at work but the information they currently had was limited, and everyday there were more casualties, so Rangers were being sent out to find out more information and help out as many Pokemon as they could. She was surprised when she had been assigned to help out an Elite Ranger with such an important task and even more shocked when she learned that they would be taking trainers along for the ride. This was a dangerous mission- wasn't that a lawsuit just waiting to happen.

The caffeine was finally starting to kick in so she was a bit more awake, but she had still arrived at the designated meeting spot much too early and had been the first to arrive. A message on her phone warned her that Hyacinth, who would be leading this expedition, was caught up assisting the medics with some injured Pokemon at the Great Lakes and would possibly be a little late, so that left her and her friend Jax in charge of several trainers until he arrived.

She opened her phone and found the email that told her which trainers would be accompanying them. She had seen all of their names in the big schedule board that was used to give out Ranger assignments more than once, so at least these were all trainers who were dedicated and had enough experience inside the Park to know what it was like. Hopefully they would be an asset and not a hindrance to her and the other Rangers.

Feeling lonely she reached into her bag and pulled out two Pokeballs, releasing her Golduck and Ariados to keep her company. The tall bipedal blue duck and the large poisonous spider both looked more serious than usual, as if they could sense that something was very, very wrong with the natural balance of the Park, and this worried her.

"Hopefully someone else will arrive soon," she said to her Pokemon, who both leaned up against the rock she was sitting on.

((Gah, it's about to storm and I've gotta go. In the mean time, POST.))

[URPG] [Links]
Old 04-09-2010, 12:39 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Rowan Bianca Dalca arrived soon, at the exact time she was supposed to be there. Her long black hair had been combed back into a simple French braid that ran down her back, leaving her dark-skinned face for all to see. Her red eyes darted back and forth as she tried to pick out her ranger for that day. She did, of course, see her brother, the ranger Ash Dalca. Her brother waved from inside the outpost, but Rowan pointedly ignored him.

That’s when she spotted the ranger Ren, a young women she had met once before. She narrowed her eyes and approached her, thankful that someone was there. She then took out one of her four Pokeballs and released a beautiful, well-groomed Ninetails. “Felix, stand alaturi de mine va rog,” the woman said absently.

Vom fi ajutând copilul Pokemon astăzi. Ai fi cel mai bine cu privire la comportamentul tău cel mai bun.”

---

OOC// Hi everyone

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Mordecai Hawthorn unbuttoned his cuffs and rolled up the sleeves of his white, striped button-down shirt as he walked down the track towards the Ranger Outpost, his massive orange dragon-like Charizard, Firaga, at his side. He looked straight ahead through his gleaming square glasses, seeing two women. He walked up to them and halted, strangely holding his arm up in front of his Charizard to stop her.

We heard one of the women say to her Pokemon, "Vom fi ajutând copilul Pokemon astăzi. Ai fi cel mai bine cu privire la comportamentul tău cel mai bun."

Romanian, Mordecai thought. Interesting.

He turned to her and said, "Româneşti. Interesant. Aştept cu nerăbdare să lucrez cu tine, dor." And he gave her a small smile.

Mordecai then turned towards the general direction of the two, moving his head occasionally between them as one does when speaking to more than one person.

"Greetings. I am Mordecai Hawthorn," he began with a smirk and a nod. "Beside me is my Charizard, Firaga. She suffers from a complete form of Retinitis Pigmentosa, and is therefore entirely blind. She senses the world around her using her fantastic smell and her control and sense of heat. I assumed she would be a valued companion on our journey. So," he said, clapping his hands together and smiling broader, his glasses gleaming as though in an anime. "Where are the others?"

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|

Last edited by Shock64; 04-09-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Cameron Ryker

I was walking around the island observing the wildlife. I had always liked this place and dreamed of one day becoming a Ranger, but for now helping them was good enough for me. I had no idea where I was, nor did I care. I knew that eventually I’d get somewhere. I looked down to my hell hound who was staring into the ocean as he walked by my side. He looked at me with his dark slate grey eyes as they sort of glimmered in the sunlight. A light green bug type Pokémon ran past me at incredible speed. I had studied this park and its areas pretty well so I knew that we were in the Woods area. We were pretty close to the Ranger Headquarters building which meant our expedition was close to beginning.

After about twenty minutes we found a sign that read “Ranger Headquarters ahead!” I looked at and saw a building in the distance. I wondered what we would encounter once we started this adventure. It wasn’t long before we encountered a lady with a Rangers outfit. There was another girl with a Ninetails besides her, its nine tails swaying gracefully side to side. A boy with a Charizard was also there. I walked leisurely towards them, Houndoom following close behind me.

“Hello!” I said enthusiastically.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

Sec stared off at the tiny figures standing in a group in the distance as he zoomed towards them through the air. Sitting atop a flying Metagross, who’s legs had swung up and attached to the top of its head to allow it to fly, was a boy of a bout sixteen, with long blonde hair hanging in front of his eyes and a many-colored, unzipped hoodie with the sleeves rolled up flowing in the wind behind him.

”Hup!” he grunted as he jumped from atop his risen Iron Leg Pokemon and slammed his soles into the ground next to two of the trainers standing nearby. “Hi guys, I’m Sec!” he tried to introduce himself.

The two other trainers standing there seemed to be talking in some odd language that he couldn’t understand; they were so wrapped up in their foreign discussion that they completely ignored Sec’s introduction.

”Um… Hi…” he tried again, though nobody heard him still.

Getting irritated, Sec called upon his Metagross to land, whilst creating an Earthquake. The floating steel Pokemon slammed its legs into the ground next to its trainer and shook up the entire area. The small tremor finally disengaged the other two trainers and caught their attention, as well as the attention of the team's ranger and another trainer who were talking a few yards away.

”Hi! I’m Sec!” he tried for the last time, knowing now that he wouldn’t have to repeat himself again.

Last edited by Sec; 04-09-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Ranger Jax
Outside Botanic Gardens

"Damn it!" I cursed, pounding the table with my fist. "I'm gonna be late and Hyacinth is still tied up with the Medics." I regretted hitting the table so hard and rubbed my red, throbbing hand. Besides, there wasn't much point in getting worked up over it all, it couldn't be helped. For some reason, Pokemon had been hatching from eggs way too early lately, and the poor little things were so underdeveloped that sometimes you could barely recognise what species they were. Their tiny organs couldn't support their bodies and just failed. All available Rangers had been called in at a moment's notice to assist, whether it be with the retrieval of eggs and hatched Pokemon, or with the medical core in the care of the Pokemon. Many died within minutes of reaching the Intensive Therapy Unit. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

I'd been assisting the medics myself, before being asked on a special mission. My Togekiss and Umbreon's Wish technique came in handy, as well as my Jumpluff's Sleep Powder, and Yanmega and Gengar's Hypnosis for calming and soothing unsettled Pokemon. Hyacinth had been with a different medical team to me, but he had to remain behind for now, which left Ren and myself to take a group of five trainers to retrieve more eggs and endangered Pokemon, and explore the cause of this phenomenon. It was ridiculous of HQ to expect us to conduct this mission without an Elite Ranger accompanying us, but we'd just have to manage with one for now. I was confident in my abilities, as well as Ren's, but this could still get complicated, not to mention dangerous. Just to be safe, I'd brought the maximum of six Pokemon along with me, more than my usual few, all with a variety of abilities and techniques. I was confident that, no matter what was thrown at us, Ren and I could handle it.

"Speaking of Ren, I should probably go meet her," I sighed to myself, remembering again that I was late. Grabbing my jacket off the back of the chair, I bolted out the door and hurried down the pathway, the dry dusty ground skidding beneath my feet. Before long I reached the Gardevoir at the end of the footpath, ready to Teleport anybody who needed to get anywhere.

I nodded out of courtesy, before saying "Botanic Gardens please," and touching her hand. She closed her eyes and grasped my hand with both of hers. There was a flash of bright white light, and I opened my eyes to find myself staring at knee-high grass with patches of petunias and magnolias everywhere. The blades flickered around in the breeze like a flag in a gale. I turned and saw Ren, leaned up against a rock, surrounded by what appeared to be the trainers we were guiding. It looked like they'd been talking for a while now. Good, they all knew who the others were then, all introduced. One less job for me.

I started running over towards them, calling to my fellow ranger. "Ren, hey Ren! I'm here now!" I finally reached them, and introduced myself to the trainers and their Pokemon. "I'm Ranger Jax," I panted, "and I'll be assisting Ren today."
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 04-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Cameron Ryker

I saw another person running towards us. I also saw that he was wearing a ranger outfit and guessed that he was joining in on our expedition. I figured that whatever we were going up against was going to be difficult. Why else would they have more than one Ranger. It just bothered me that I didn't know the exact details, but then again, maybe the Rangers had no clue either.

"Ren, hey Ren! I'm here now!" The ranger called out. When he finally reached is, he introduced himself to us. "I'm Ranger Jax," He announced, a little out of breath, "and I'll be assisting Ren today."

"Well hello there!" I said to the both Rangers, and the rest of the group. "I am Cameron, here with me is Shadow." He let out a friendly bark and flicked his tail twice. "We are here to help out with this 'find and detain' mission!" I looked around and waited to see what these Rangers had to say, hoping we would soon find out what exactly was going on. Whatever it was, I knew we were ready for it.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 04-11-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Kirethidae Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kirethidae Send a message via MSN to Kirethidae

OOC: Here's my Sign-up: { http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...5&postcount=23 }

The final powerful beat of Sindrayala's wings pushed the muscular Dragonite, Kirethidae and Xieleth forward that last bit towards the clearing outside the Botanical Gardens, producing the satisfying sound of wings pushing air back that Kirethidae loved. The Psychic human glanced over Sindrayala's shoulder as she slowly glided through the sky and looked upon the bunch of Trainers and Rangers barely viewable below. Realising that they were finally at their intended destination, Xieleth purred softly on Sindrayala's back before her purring was completely drowned by the sound of Sindrayala emitting a deafening roar, signalling her descent.
The Dragonite's draconic body gradually turned in the air, pointing it downwards to aim at the small gathering below. Suddenly, Sindrayala sped down towards the ground, after fixating upon a large Charizard down below and immediately feeling competition.

As they sped down swiftly, Kirethidae opened up his telepathic link with Xieleth, his accompanying Espeon, "Let's start this off impressively. I'll tell Sindrayala to speed faster towards the ground and then before we're about to land, you teleport us two in front of that Charizard's trainer. Ok?"
The velvety cat nodded in agreement and looked at the spot where she intended to teleport, focussing quietly to herself.

"Sindrayala," Kirethidae shouted over the sound of the gushing air, "Extremespeed!"

Another bellowing roar and soon Sindrayala was going at dangerously fast speeds towards the nearing ground.
In a simple matter of seconds, Xieleth teleported Kirethidae and herself in front of the lean, bespectacled Trainer. The man, as well as another Trainer and a Ranger too, turned to look suddenly at the newcomers, but as they did, only a second later, Sindrayala slammed into the ground in front of the large Charizard.
She managed to land on her two feet perfectly in a great feat of flying, and the impact caused the ground to shake a bit as a small crater formed, dust and dirt exploding in a large plume.
The Charizard didn't even flinch and this made Sindrayala smirk to herself.

Looking around at the surprised party, Kirethidae was content with his impressive and fashionably late arrival, and so he too smirked slightly before uttering only a single thing...

"Hm."

Last edited by Kirethidae; 04-12-2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:14 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Ren looked down at her watch again. It was 7:59, no wait, it was now approximately 8:00 AM on the dot. She sighed and looked up, and it was then that she noticed an interesting looking dark haired woman had approached her, but instead of introducing herself she sent out her Ninetails and began to speak to it in a strange language that Ren couldn't identify.

Nice to see that manners and social skills are not universal, Ren mused, but since there was only one girl listed on the trainer roster she assumed that this strange foreign woman was 'Rowan Bianca Dalca'. She recalled hearing the name once before, but she was good with remembering facts, not people.

It was barely a minute later when a man with long dark hair and glasses walked up to them, a strangely docile Charizard following behind him. He turned to Rowan and said something to her in the same language before turning to face them both as he introduced himself and his blind Charizard.

She had to hold onto the rock she was perched on for support when a younger boy on a Metagross started a small earthquake after trying to introduce himself to the two strange trainers, only to have them ignore him completely. She raised her eyebrows and turned to the boy.

"Hello Sec, my name is Ren and I will be one of your leading rangers on this morning's mission!" she said, giving him a friendly smile that also served to acknowledge Cameron and his Houndoom. She began to speak again when she was interrupted by shouting from some distance away.

"Ren, hey Ren! I'm here now!" exclaimed Jax as he hurried toward them, and Ren turned to smile and wave at her friend.

"Jax! Finally!" she smiled, pouncing off the rock and giving him a small hug. She quickly tallied off the people who were supposed to be there in her head. "Okay. Rowan, Mordecai, Sec, Cameron- someone's missing."

As she said that, a deafening roar was heard from above, causing them all to turn their heads towards the sky. A Dragonite, carrying a strange looking man and an Espeon, was speeding towards them, but before it could land the man and the Espeon somehow appeared in front of the rest of the group. His Dragonite slammed her feet into the ground, flattening the tall grass and killing quite a few rare plants, but all the trainer did was smirk and let out a "Hm."

Ren rolled her eyes and sighed. This group is going to be quite the handful... "Nice of you to finally grace us with your presence. You must be Kirenthidae. What a...unique name. Anyway, now that you are all here: my name is Ren and this is Jax, and we are to be guiding you on this mission today. I am sure you all know why you have been summoned here, but in case anyone needs to recap, we are investigating the cause of these premature Pokemon, as well as trying to help as many as we can. This is going to be a very dangerous mission, because not only will we be dealing with the unstable, premature Pokemon, but also any overprotective parents that come our way."

~*--------------------------------------*~

She nodded to Jax and soon they were leading the trainers and their Pokemon through the tall meadow grass into the entrance to the gardens. They noticed that there was a path of completely flattened grass, as if something rather large had carelessly made its way through.

"This doesn't look good," she muttered, and continued to walk. They headed past the more heavily wooded areas, skipping them for now, and soon came upon a beautiful clearing. The grass was slightly shorter, as if it served as food for many Pokemon, and there was the occasional shrub or tree. As they got further into the pasture, they could hear a terrible wail coming out from one of the bushes. A small, discolored baby Miltank, its eyes still squeezed shut, stumbled out from what was probably its nest and felt its way around, before its small nubby hooves grabbed onto one of Felix's many tails. It let out a high pitched squeal, thinking that the Ninetails was its mother.

((Just one or two of you trainers give us a smallish post with like your reaction or something, and then we'll post something epic for you. I'm running out of space and I have to go to bed. D': ))

[URPG] [Links]
Old 04-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

We were all accounted for. We were finally ready to set off on our journey. I was kind of excited, but kind of worried. What was causing these problems? How could we prevent it? I guess that is what we were here to find out. Or at least that is what they told us. We headed past the Woods towards the Botanical Gardens area, or at least that is the way it looked.

As we traveled further and further into the Gardens, a terrible wail sound could be heard coming from one of the bushes. A small, oddly colored infant crawled out of the bushes. The baby Miltank's eyes were tightly shut. It reached out with its hooves, grabbing onto one of Ninetales' many tails. It let out a high pitched squeal, probably thinking that it was its mother. I remembered a saying that stated that anyone that touched a Ninetales' tail would be cursed, but I wasn't sure if that was true or not.

I looked around. I knew that its mother had to be close by. A mother usually stays close to the nesting area. I knelt down and examined it, there was definitly something off about this baby Pokemon besides the way it looked.

"What should we do?" I asked, "Its mother can't be very far from this nest. We don't want it to think we are harming her child."

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 04-12-2010 at 08:03 AM.