Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-16-2010, 02:59 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Easter Bad Egg Hunt - Team 2

Persian finished Numel off with her Water Pulse. The battle had begun unexpectedly and ended fast surprisingly. Persian was still proud of her win against the wild Numel, sitting beside Cenon while grooming her fur. It then went back to her trainer and stared at the Numels as they grouped together. It had been strange since they scattered themselves first, and then grouping back.

“There’s something very odd about this. Guys, turn on your Aura Reader again, and scan those Numels up again. Don’t make any agitation or movements...” Haru said.

Cenon crouched down to match Persian's height and whispered, "Persian, do you know how to operate this thing. I'm scared that I may destroy it and waste my money on buying this..." Once he saw his Pokemon shake her head, he continued, "Oh well. I'l just press random buttons and hope it doesn't explode." He ran his finger along the Aura Reader's buttons and pressed them.

For a while, Cenon was quiet as he waited for the Numels' moves.

~|Keion|~
Old 04-16-2010, 08:28 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422

Togekiss dashed the air with great momentum and speed until it made a huge crash towards the sleeping Numel. The attack was successful. Togekiss had executed all of the attacks fairly, and quickly, making the Numel all weak and able to be defeated with a few more blows. I looked at the others as I saw their respective Numel, all tired out and ready to be taken down as well.

“Wow, I can’t believe it. Our plan actually worked, Togekiss!” I proudly said to Togekiss as I approached her with joy. Though the Numel was barely standing on its feet, it seemed that it could be taken down with one or two blows. But then again, the ranger instructed to just turn on our Aura Readers and scan the Numels. He also told us to not make any unnecessary movements, actions, or commands.

I looked at my Aura Reader with caution, not knowing how to operate such kinds of things. I just pressed a few buttons until it made some kind of mechanical sounds. It was starting to operate itself. I just waited and wanted to know how does these kinds of things work.

OOC:

Short post... :<

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~
Old 04-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

Although Lance hadn't said a word during the battles he was very interested in the choices, both good and bad, that each of the trainers had made in their individual battles. It was definite to him that none of them were expecting the mutated Numels to be such formidable opponents. However they were only the beginning of their troubles. Lance knew that these Numel were weak compared to the much larger obstructions ahead. All the sudden four simultaneous beeps were heard coming from each of the trainer’s Aura Readers.

“Alright guys, if you look to the upper left corner of your Aura Reader screens you should be able to see a button labeled 'relapse'. In order to select it look at it with your eyes and then blink sharply. Now, you all have the option of pressing that or…”

Before Lance could give the second option each of the four brightly-colored Numel began advancing on the trainers. One thing was clear, they were not down and out quite yet and now they were coming back… FOR REVENGE.
OOC: Now we don't want any bias on your choices sooo PM me your RP posts in which you decide what you will do next.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-16-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Eeveedude Offline

OK, time is way past the 48 hours so sorry Medz. Sam and I will construct your tardy demise. :P Sam will update probly tomorrow so we'll see which of you guys made the right decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok0422
Sorry for the late reply... I actually don't know what to do.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I looked at my Aura Reader and tried to figure out how this mechanical thing works. I just pressed some buttons that I think would operate the device. Seconds later the device started to operate itself, until Ranger Lance instructed us to press a button called ‘relapse’. Weirdly enough, he also instructed us to look at it with our eyes and blink sharply, until the four Numel started to charge at us.

“Whoa, why are they charging at us!?” I exclaimed as I looked at Togekiss, all ready to go.

These things started to frighten me, the Numel must have gone into something oddly wrong that made them like that; wrong choice of colors, weird attitude, strong abilities, it’s not going well so far. I think that if Togekiss and I made some combos a little bit more perfectly, then we may have a chance of winning.
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neltharion_deathwing
Just as we were being taught to use the Aura Readers, the Numels suddenly started charging towards us again. With the same ferocious looks on their face and murderous intent, they almost looked as though they were not hurt at all by our previous attacks.

"Drack! Use Surf!" I commanded, remembering that there was a river nearby where Drack could get the water from to perform his move. Drack concentrated and closed his eyes. His body glowed a bright blue, back facing the river. Then the amazing thing happened. The water from the river gradually rose up the air, forming what seemed like a wave of tremendous power.

Almost as though Drack was the god of water himself, Drack directed the wave of water straight towards the Numels, threatening to sweep each one of them off its feet.

In the meantime, I had moved to safer location. Now really bothering about how the battle was going, I was only interested in knowing why the Numels were behaving in such a agitated manner. Recalling the last few words of Lance regarding the use of the Aura Reader, I looked for the button which was labelled 'Relapse' and pushed on it, waiting for what was to come next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium
OOC: Bias? xD What bias? xP Anyway...

-----

As each of us waited for the Numels' reaction, Lance spoke for the first time since he had introduce himself. He seemed pretty interested in the battle, it seemed.

He began to tell us about certain functions of the Aura Reader, but before he could finish, the Numels began to charge towards us furiously, mad with rage.

Lance had been telling us about two alternatives, something about a "relapse" function. However, he couldn't tell us about the second alternative.

I decided to follow the first alternative, though as a safety measure, I gave my Togekiss some instructions as well.

"Togekiss, no attacking yet, but if these Numels get too close, and nothing seems to happen with this Aura Reader, go for an Extremespeed."

Togekiss nodded, indicating that she understood, and waited...

A vision of the move again flooded into my mind, as I finished with my instructions. Togekiss would align her wings in a special formation, which would allow her to accelerate to very high speeds in a very short time. She would fly up straight into the air gathering momentum and high velocity, circle a few times in the higher atmosphere, and then would begin her deceit. Gravity and her own speed made her so fast that Togekiss would almost become invisible, and then ram into Numel unexpectedly. It was a pure powerful physical tackle, except that it was executed at very high speeds.

Meanwhile, I began to look at the upper left corner of the Aura Reader with immense concentration, and then blinked, wondering what would happen next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medz
Non Existant
Old 04-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Chapter Two : Attacked by Numels! Part IV
Trainer/s : Cenon Flair, Nel Darth, Iridium, Ragna Vortex
Ranger/s : Trainer17, Eeveedude

Iridium's Scenario: "Togekiss, no attacking yet, but if these Numels get too close, and nothing seems to happen with this Aura Reader, go for an Extremespeed."

Iridium chose to obey Lance and selected the "Relapse" choice. Disappointingly, Iridium seemed to be more focused on his Togekiss than on the Numel and as a result, the Aura Reader got confused and attempted to "relapse" Togekiss. Ultimately, it failed.

The red Numel began charging up for an unknown attack and upon seeing it, Togekiss bolted for the blood-red with an Extremespeed attack. The Numel seemed as if it was more angry than it was hurt the scarlet Numel retreated alongside the other Numel.

Neltharion Deathwing's Scenario: Upon Nel Darth’s words, "Drack! Use Surf!" Lance grabbed his forehead in anguish.

The Numel were much smarter than the average Numel. As soon as they saw the Dragonite accumulate a Surf attack in the river, they all used Dig and avoided the colossal wave. Dragonite surfed right over them and ended up splashing right into the other trainers including Lance and Sam. Nel Darth had moved out of the way but had left everyone else clueless.

“It would have been nice to know what you were doing,” muttered Lance to Sam.

The Numel came back above ground and sneered at all of the dripping trainers.

Ragnajacob’s Scenario:
“Whoa, why are they charging at us!?”

All Ragna Vortex did was cry out to his Togekiss and then stand still while his Togekiss looked to him for any signs of a plan. It was quite apparent that he had no plan. He appeared very frightened and as a result did nothing.

Medz also did nothing…

Everyone’s Scenario: Before Lance had the opportunity to tell everyone that they should have listened to me instead of trying to go overboard with attacks; the Numel did something very strange. They all gathered together in what was now very muddy grass into a circle. They looked up to the sky and let out the most annoying, ear-wrenching cry anyone has ever heard. Within seconds, the ground began to tremble and as if from nowhere two new Pokemon paraded onto the scene. It was the Numel’s parents.

“Looks like the Numel have called on their Parents. As you could all imagine, these will be even more difficult than your first hurdle. The Numel seem to be too tired to fight so that means you four will need to figure out a plan to weaken these two angry Camerupt. Also as you can all see through your Aura Readers, these are odd ones too. Good luck guys and be smart!”

Black Camerupt: Strong and Healthy and MAD | White Cametupt: Strong and Healthy and MAD

Cenon's Persian: 70%|Ragna Vortex's Togekiss: 69%| Nel Darth's Dragonite: 90%| Iridium's Togekiss: 67%

//OOC: Some things might change once Trainer reads it. xP Also post in this thread rather than PMing it to me.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-23-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

As our Pokemon attacked the Numels, the Numels were now extremely tired, and out of strength. However, they quickly gathered together, and let out a huge simultaneous screech, something like a family call.

We weren't sure what was happening actually, but soon there was a violent shaking of the ground, and it announced the arrival of the parents of the Numel.

If the Numels were mad and savage, I didn't know how we could describe these two. They looked like they were going to stomp on us any moment, ready to even kill us. Meanwhile the Numels quickly retreated back somewhere.

Like the four Numels, the Camerupt couple was differently colored as well - one was blac, the other white.

"I thought the problem was only with the eggs and the babies, but it seems the grown ups are affected as well," I said in a low voice.

This was really getting ugly, and I wasn't sure what to do really. We'd need to team up together and collaborate to win this.

I walked over to Cenon, who hadn't done anything yet, and was waiting watching patiently. His Persian stood in front of him.

"We need to work together a strategy," I said. "What do you think?" I asked.

After a hasty discussion, I said, "The black one then," and returned by my Togekiss' side again.

"Alright, Togekiss, I want you to use an Air Slash on the black Camerupt, and synchronize it with the Water Pulse from Cenon's Persian, is that alright?" I said.

Togekiss nodded, and began readying for the attack. She closed her eyes, and then unexpectedly launched herself into the air, as Cenon's Persian began readying for a Water Pulse attack. Togekiss quickly started gaining altitude, and after reaching considerable height, started the journey downward. As she sped downwards, she manipulated the air around her, so that swift currents of air started flowing. Togekiss could mainpulate these bursts of winds as weapons, which dug into the enemy's skin like sharp pointed daggers.

Meanwhile, Persian had conjured up a huge blob of blue light in front of her mouth, which grew bigger and bigger as she concentrated harder. Finally, after a few moments, she released it, and that very moment, Togekiss flapped her wings strongly, so that the Air Slashes swirled round the Water Pulse blob, and then started moving with the Water Pulse, rotating about it continuously. The combined dual attack then shot swiftly towards the Black Camerupt.

<3
Old 04-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Shucks! Sorry guys," I said, apologizing to my team for the Surf attack that got them instead of the Numels. That being said, after dodging the Surf attack, the Numels suddenly let loose a loud screech in unison. Just when we thought it was of no big deal, suddenly loud trampling noises could be heard.

Two Camerupts, most likely the parents of the four, came charging out and stood rooted in front of the four Numels. Breathing heavily through their snout, they had a murderous look on their face, as if ever ready to ram us all dead.

"I thought the problem was only with the eggs and babies, but it seems the grown ups are affected as well," whispered Iridium. I looked at him and nodded. This was indeed getting very ugly. Iridium then walked towards Cenon and decided upon themselves that they would take the black one together.

"Looks like we got the white one. Think it's the father or mother?" I turned to look at Ragna Vortex and let out a chuckle.

"Distract it for me while I get to its face will ya?" I asked Ragna and turned to face the white Camerupt.

"Dash towards it and use Aqua Tail!" I commanded Drack. Drack looked at me somewhat puzzled, tail beginning to glow a little blue as vapor gathered along its tail.

"Trust me, it'll be fine Drack. We're a team," I told Drack, probably worried about how vulnerable it would be in a direct frontal attack, and looked at Ragna, forcing a smile.

Drack nodded still somewhat unconvincingly and took off. Flapping its wings, its feet left the ground as it flew towards the Camerupt at full power, eager to swipe the Camerupt as hard it could with its watery tail...
Old 04-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

Cenon looked around the four baby Numels behind two protective Camerupt parents and digested at the series of events that happened. Firstly, four pastel-colored Numels were hatched from their eggs and left their unhatched sibling on the nest. Then, those four charged, ending up losing, grouped together and made a loud shriek. Lastly, their parents responded to their cry and went to their children's location.

Suddenly, one of the mission's members, the Irdium one, came into Cenon's side and said, "We need to work together a strategy. What do you think?"

"Uh, sure," was Cenon's quick response. After a quick discussion, both of them decided what to do.

"Water Pulse, Persian!" Cenon ordered.

The cream furred feline opened her mouth and gathered water particles from the surroundings, some of them from Nel's Dragonite, and compounded them into a ball. As every second passed, Persian's Water Pulse grew bigger and bigger than the initial size. With her strength, she shot the orb of water towards the black Camerupt, speeding as it showed its power.

Iridium's Togekiss flapped her wings and formed blades of winds, which joined together smoothly. The combination of attacks can be compared to Neptune, where Water Pulse is the main planet and the Air Slash as the planet's rings. As the blades of Air Slash rotated around the Water Pulse, the combined attack shot to the black Camerupt. But suddenly, the attack glittered in blue and cold air surrounded the attack.

Apparently, Cenon told his Persian to combine the Water Pulse with its Icy Wind attack. Not only does it deal more damage by giving the water a chill, but also made Cenon a kind of satisfaction. For him, just ordering a plain move is like comparing plain water to soda.

~|Keion|~