Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:48 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39
Default Individual RP: Flammenwerfer

Ding Ding Bang Bang. My alarm clock had went off. I jumped out of bed ans turned it off. I look at the time and it was 8:55. I was going to be late to the office. I quickly grabbed out of my closet my new Ranger uniform. I slipped my shirt and sorts on. Grabbed my socks and slipped my shoes on. I was ready to go. Just had to grab my Pokeballs. I grabbed them off my office desk and jumped into the Cart and drove to the Ranger Office.

As I arrived I saw a boy that looked "5"8 with dark brown hair. He was standing there patiently. I hopped out of the Car and walked over to him and said

"So you must be Shawn. Nice to meet you. So today we're going to Meteor Valley. Tell me when your ready."

As I finished my sentence I dropped one of my Pokeballs on the ground and Gallade popped out. I picked the ball up and waited patiently.

Name: Shawn Harbitt

Style: Individual

Encounters Remaining~15

Total Money: $1,500

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
Special Moves: N/A

Pichu (F)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Static

Total Pokemon Encountered:n/a

Total Pokemon Captured:n/a

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer
Default Re: Individual RP: Flammenwerfer

"Yawwn. Why'd it have to be so early?" I drearily wondered. It was around 9 am, and I had woken up not even 30 minutes before. Pichu was standing beside me, who, unlike me, was eager to start our little adventure.

Poor gal, I thought, I gotta give you up by the 12th, don't I? Pichu was supposed to go to my friend, yet I needed another Pokemon to accompany me.

I was standing by the Ranger Office. I looked down the road and saw this nice looking car coming towards me. I slowly took my aviator shades out of my pocket and put them on.

"Dat car..." I said as I bit my lower lip.

The ranger walked out and asked me who I was. Of course, I was Shawn. He seemed new, his clothes having the scent of never being worn.

His Gallade popped out of its ball and held it. Strange, I thought. However, there wasn't much time for me.

"Alrighty, then. I'm ready."

OOC: I really do have to finish this by the 12th xD Pichu is actually going to a friend.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:51 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Ok I'll do my best. Hope you get something good. This is my Temporary Rangering so I will be graded on it. So it's a first for both of us.

As the young trainer said he was ready I walked over to the Natu sitting on a wooden pole hanging off the office. I waited for Shawn to be close then we could teleport to Meteor valley. As he was over I told Natu

"Meteor Valley please"

In the blink of the eye we had traveled from the Ranger Office to Meteor Valley. As we arrived I looked around and said

"So where would you like to go?

Encounters Remaining~15

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)

Pichu (F)

Total Pokemon Encountered:n/a

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer

"Anywhere, really. I'm looking for some intermediate dark or ghost types, sir." Shawn pulled out the Player, disk loaded, and the repellant.

"So, anytime you're ready, good sir."
Old 04-06-2010, 01:43 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

As I watched the trainer pull out his PokePlayer & Physic repellent. Then as I turned my head back around. There was an Absol standing in front of us. This was a rare occasion. I wondered if the trainer was going to try to capture it or not. So I asked him

"Want this one? If you want to save Absol's cry press the little button on the side of the PokePlayer and when it cries then you may record it for future encounters."

Encounters Remaining~15

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)

Total Pokemon Encontered: N/A(Absol maybe)

Total Pokemon Captured:

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-06-2010, 01:50 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

I looked at the Absol behind us. Again I pulled out my aviators.

"Dat Absol..." I looked at amazement. "Yes...yes I would like to."
Old 04-06-2010, 01:56 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

As the trainer looked amazed staring at the Absol. I waited for him to send out his first pokemon. I stood there being the Ranger. I couldn't interfere with the trainer. I looked around seeing a crater wondering if after this he might like to search over there. I turned back around glazing at Absol then the trainer.

Encounters Remaining~14

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)

Pichu (F)

Total Pokemon Encountered: Absol (You choose Gender/Nature)

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

I saw the Ranger was waiting for me to make a move.

"Heh heh..alright. Pichu, stand back. Go, Scizor!" In a flash of light, the green Scizor emerged.

"Scizoorrr..." It muttered.

"Alright, Scizor. Let's get that Absol. Start with a Bullet Punch!"
Old 04-06-2010, 03:20 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Your gonna need to start describing things. If you don't these moves will do near nothing.

BP#1

The green Scizor came into play. It stood with it's green glaze shining. The trainer told Scizor to use Bullet Seed. The Green Human shape like pokemon formed seeds in it's mouth and then released them flying at Absol. They were like Dodge balls flying at Absol. But Absol quickly evaded the tiny bullets as they didn't hit Absol while he was heading for Scizor using Quick Attack. Scizor was going to have to use his moves and strategy right or the Absol could cause some major damage. I hoped for the best as this was the trainers first visit to the National Park & to Meteor Valley.

Encounters Remaining~14

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)
Health: 100%

Pichu (F)

Absol-
-
-
100%

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

OOC: Ok...but I said Bullet Punch, not seed xD

IC: "Urk, darn Absol."

Absol was surely quick. It would be a great addition to the team...

"Ok, Scizor, lets try our own Quick Attack!"

Scizor hovered above the ground, the wings flitting faster than the naked eye could see. All of a sudden, it charged towards the Absol as fast as the large bug could go. I heard the wind being sliced as it went.

"It won't be able to dodge this as easily.."
Old 04-08-2010, 02:39 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Maybe give a bit more description on the attacks and surrounding and Absol will be hurt alot more. The longer the better.

The Scizors speed was fast but the Absol was just as fast. The two pokemon where using Quick Attack heading for each other. BANG. Scizor and Absol had hit and made the battle feel intense. The Absol got up from kneeling and Scizor only slid backwards. It was getting more intense as it went on as the Absol then got it's claw's ready on the bottom of it's feet and started running again at Scizor. Then when it was halfway it jumped onto a boulder and pushed itself at Scizor. It got it's claws ready as it then sliced Scizor with Night Slash. The Scizor got knocked over. But it stood back up, it was a very tough pokemon. But is Absol tougher? I stood there looking over at the Trainer & Scizor wondering what the trainer and Scizor where thinking?

Encounters Remaining~14

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)
Health: 85%

Pichu (F)

Absol-
-
-
87%

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

"Heh..Time to be creative. Scizor, use Quick Attack and X Scissor!"

Scizor quickly jumped to its green feet. Again, its thin wings beat as fast, if not, faster, than an Arcanine using Extremespeed. But this time, its pincers seemed more radiant than usual. They were a solid, glowing green color. Then, all of a sudden, it again rushed at the somewhat tired Absol. Its claws forming an X. The air whizzed by, and the trees around them had their leaves blown off. The gravel shifted in its place.

"Heheh..."
Old 04-10-2010, 03:10 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

As the Scizor jumped and let it's feet hit the ground firmly it looked at Absol and headed for it using quick attack. It's wings were flapping as fast as Jolteon could sprint. Absol was looking at the green human like shape pokemon coming at him and raised his claw just enough to claw into Scizor's metal platting. Scizor had been hit but still ran into the Absol making it fall through the air and slam down on the ground. As the Scizor got over it's injury it started flapping it's wings again just as fast as last time heading for Absol. Absol hopped up and saw Scizor coming. Scizor's hands started to glow as it started to form an X. It was getting ready to use X scissor as Absol quickly had just enough time to jump up into mid air and Tackle Scizor at the same time Scizor had used X Scissor. They both fell to the ground, they were starting to get worn out. Scizor had fought well against a pokemon like Absol. Absol raised it's feet and stood back up as did Scizor as they glared at each other waiting for the opponents next move.

Encounters Remaining~14

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)
Health: 62%

Pichu (F)

Absol-
-
-
68%

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

"Heh, they look like they're enjoying themselves."

Scizor's eyes gleamed with the passion of the fight. It's brawling spirit was brewing beneath the cold, green armor. It wanted to win.

"Alright Scizor, let's do another combo. Use Bullet Punch and X Scissor! But this time, propel yourself with Vacuum Wave."

The wings ceased to move. Scizor stood in its place. Then, without warning, its pincers glowed. The right was a stern silver, the left was a radiant green. Its wings then started to beat again, albeit not as fast as they were before. If anything, they were going at the same rate as a Doduo running across a field. It was hovering above the uneven gravel.

It stretched out its arms, the pincers making a dazzling light. It started spinning in its place. Slowly, at first, but it soon picked up speed. Now, it was twirling as fast as several Voltorb rolling downhill. Then quickly, it stopped and shot itself at the black and white creature. It was faster then it ever was. Its right arm was readying for a punch, while the left was about to make a clean X-style slash. The stones underneath it were steaming up, while the grass and leaves started smoking. It was so fast it was heating up the little area.

It looked like this one was going to hurt.

Last edited by Flammenwerfer; 04-10-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:34 PM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I'm really sorry I didn't forget. I have been sick and it seems to be going away but very slowly.

As the Green Human shape pokemon dashed at Absol with high speed. It looked like a green car flying at Absol. Absol was stressing as he didn't know what to do now. Then as the Scizor came close Absol jumped above Scizor and it's leg got clipped by the end of Scizors hand. It hurt Absol but only it's leg was hurt. Scizor quickly sensed the opportunity and jump up at Absol and used Bullet Punch. It was amazing the punch was going everywhere. The Absol fell down onto the ground as Scizor lowered itself down to the ground. Absol was slowly getting up it looked hurt and worn out.

Encounters Remaining~14

Total Items:

Pokeplayer

Intermediate Disk x1

Type Repel (Psychic) x1

Hyper Ball x1

Super Balls x3

Park Ball x1

Pokemon Stats:

Scizor (M)
Health: 62%

Pichu (F)

Absol-
-
-
49%

Mighteyena
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594