Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 06-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default _|-Individual RP: Fotosynthesis-|_

Ranger : Rex

Individual Run - Synthesis

---

Commencing...

"Rex, get your ass up and take this run." Betty said.

"Why would I want to do that." I grumbled. "That's why we have other Rangers."

"No, it's your job to do this. Betty quickly said.

"Ha, my job is to tell the other Rangers to take jobs I don't want... like this one." I said with a grin.

"You're new here, you may be more experienced than some Rangers, but that won't mean anything. Plus, the only ones in charge are Leo, Ivy, and Chain... and sometimes this nub called Sam. Also, seeing how all Rangers except Ivy are here, this run is yours." Betty said in a sassy voice.

"I see what you mean." I agreed. "Ivy is a woman, she should be making me food instead of this Rangering stuff. Have her clean my office while I'm gone."

"Ivy," Betty called out, she obviously couldn't take a joke.

"No, don't tell her I said that." I groaned. "Fine, give me that damn run." I snatched the file from her hands. "James Brehon, sounds like a nub." I picked up my bag and moved out the door. "Damn this place." I mumbled.

"Oh, Rex, have fun." She mocked. I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's go Colossus, we got a Trainer we have to take." I called out. A small blue robot Pokemon appeared next to me.

"Golett?" He asked.

"Yeah, they forced me on this run." I said. Then I pulled out a black Pokeball and tossed it in front of me. "Let's go Skullcruncher, fly me to Oktori." A large black Dragon with two head like arms appeared in front of me. He roared loudly, you could feel the place shake. I hoped on his back, Colossus hoping on behind me. The flight there took about fifteen minutes with Skullcruncher, my Hydreigon flying us there.

"Now we just wait for this Trainer, he better not be late." I complained. I rolled my eyes and checked my watch, he had fifteen minutes to get here or I was out.

---

Battle Stats:

??? [%] vs ??? [%]

Character Count:

Name: James Brehon
Money: 24,900

Items:

Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Pokeplayer: Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Solosis Voice Disk, Petille Voice Disk, Ferroseed Voice Disk, Tropius Voice Disk, Mienfoo Voice Disk, Ice Type Repellent, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch

Pokemon:

Aerodactyl/M/Rock Head/Brave
EMs: TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Pursuit, MT Aqua Tail

Starmie/G/Natural Cure/Docile
EMs: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Skill Swap, TM Substitute, TM Protect, MT Trick, HM Surf, HM Waterfall

Raichu/F/Lightningrod/Impish
EMs: TM Rain Dance, TM Grass Knot, TM Brick Break, TM Hidden Power: Dark, TM Focus Blast, TM Substitute, TM Attract, TM Curse, TM Captivate, TM Light Screen, TM Reflect, TM Swagger, TM Protect, TM Focus Punch, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM Endeavour, BM Wish, SM Surf, MT Magnet Rise, BM Yawn, BM Teeter Dance

Old 06-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Synthesis Offline

Send a message via AIM to Synthesis
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Fotosynthesis-|_

"Haha, yeah. As long as it"s not Bee," I laughed into the walkie-talkie. There was a whoosing sound from above and I saw a large three headed dragon soar by overhead. It came to a halt a little ahead of us and I recognised the passenger.

"Okay, Betty. You're a total *****." I hung up the phone and walked over to the ranger by the outpost. I gave him one quick luck before taking two things from my bag, a pokeplayer and a Mienfoo disk. I placed the disk inside and Mienfoo's cry came out-- sounding awfully like a strangled cat. The nub ranger noticed and walked towards me with a dopey smile.

"Yo," I said and continued walking. I'd have to find a way to ditch this guy...
(13:50:47) Breadfan: (as evidenced by the lack of rapture right now)
(13:51:02) Khimera: What're you talking about? I'm under siege by raptors
(13:51:15) Breadfan: that's jurassic park
(13:51:20) Breadfan: not the rapture
Old 06-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

---

Commencing...

"Yo," This totally stupid looking Trainer said to me. Wow, he had some nerve walking up to me like that. If he annoyed me on this run I would just get him lost or make any Pokemon he wants run off. I was already going to do something to him, I just wasn't sure what yet.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just get going nub." I grumbled. "I only have a couple of rules to keep you safe. 1. You keep you damn mouth shut unless I talk to you. 2. You hurry the fuk up and don't keep me waiting because I don't have all day to wait for your ass. 3. We go where ever I want. 4. Wipe that stupid look off of your face. and 5. If you have any questions feel free not to ask.

Shall we move on? Yes? Okay. So you're playing a Mienfoo disk, there should be some up ahead. Hurry up." I hoped I scared him enough. We walked up the dirt path towards the icy mountain. Golett appeared besides me and pointed up ahead. I saw two Mienfoo having a dual. I stuck my hand out for James to stop. "Let them finish." The two Mienfoo fought for a good five minutes before the older looking one appeared to have won the match. He then looked over towards us and pointed at Syn.

"Okay, looks like you got what you wanted." I said, trying not to sound annoyed. "Hurry up and battle it, remember rule number 2."

---

Battle Stats:

Mienfoo [100%] vs Nub [25%]

Character Count: 684/9000

Items:

Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Pokeplayer: Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Solosis Voice Disk, Petille Voice Disk, Ferroseed Voice Disk, Tropius Voice Disk, Mienfoo Voice Disk, Ice Type Repellent, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch

Pokemon:

EMs: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Skill Swap, TM Substitute, TM Protect, MT Trick, HM Surf, HM Waterfall

EMs: TM Rain Dance, TM Grass Knot, TM Brick Break, TM Hidden Power: Dark, TM Focus Blast, TM Substitute, TM Attract, TM Curse, TM Captivate, TM Light Screen, TM Reflect, TM Swagger, TM Protect, TM Focus Punch, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM Endeavour, BM Wish, SM Surf, MT Magnet Rise, BM Yawn, BM Teeter Dance

Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Synthesis Offline

I didn't like the look of this guy and when he started to speak his voice reminded me of pure and utter death. I shuddered as he ranted on about some crap, obviously I didn't want to hear this crap. I wanted to have a good run, but blah, oh well.

"Yeah, whatever, let's just keep going, nub." That guy was so rude, I couldn't help but think. "I only have a couple of rules to keep you safe. One, keep your damn mouth shut..." he droned on and on, but I had to stop listening. Ugh, so boring. Perhaps I should start afresh here. I should be nice to this poor and neglected creature. I nodded my head slowly to show the poor fool I understood him.

"Righto, buddy," I said with a hysterical laugh that was nervewrecking. I gave him a goofy, almost derptastic smile and gave him a few digs in the arm and laughed again. After a few minutes we came to a stop and two badass Mienfoo were dualling together. After a while the first one staggered off. The bigger and more tough one turned to us and I knew it wanted to fight.

"Raichu, come on out!" I said.there was a flash of red light as a large orange and white-bellied mouse Pokemon materialised. She gave her long tail a quick flick as she focused on the opponent, Mienfoo.

"Start with a Thunder Wave and then a Surf attack," I commanded her. Her two pointed ears arched upwards and her fur began to shake a little as static shot through her body. She brought her tail slamming roughly into the ground all of a sudden, sending a wave of paralysing energy towards Mienfoo. Before the attack could hit or not she opened her mouth and seemed to puff her cheeks out as a jet of icy cold water shot out and straight for the Mienfoo.

Last edited by Synthesis; 06-11-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

---

Commencing...

"Righto, buddy," He said with an annoying laugh. If I wasn't a Ranger, I would have punched him in the face. Since I was though, I had to maintain some professionalism. I looked towards the Mienfoo who was more than ready for battle. I really hoped that Martial Arts Pokemon kicked his ass.

"Raichu, come on out!" He said, tossing a Pokeball to his left. A large orange-yellow rat popped out onto the field. "Start with a Thunder Wave and then a Surf attack," He commanded. Raichu nodded in agreement, sending a small blue ball of electrical energy towards Mienfoo. The Fighting type Pokemon tried to dodge the attack, but it appeared to have miscalculated and got hit by it, how stupid. Raichu didn't stop there, she created a small wave of water... where she got that amount was unclear to me. The wave washed over Mienfoo, but didn't knock him down. He just glared at the orange rat and lunged forward.

Mienfoo extended his right foot as he slammed it hard into Raichu. The dumb Electric Pokemon went flying back, slamming hard into the ground. I could see sparks coming off of Mienfoo's body, but that didn't appear to be slowing him down like it should have. This battle was at least a little bit interesting. I just hoped this nub would follow rule number four or I was going to have to scare that wild Pokemon away. I didn't have all day for this.

---

Battle Stats:

Mienfoo [84% PAR] vs Raichu [81%]

Character Count: 2372/9000

Items:

Pokemon:

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 06-14-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Synthesis Offline

Default Re: Grown Ups online

The Mienfoo was clearly focused and agile, however, it either didn't expect the Thunder Wave attack or it wasn't prepared enough as the rippling blue wave advanced on him. He tried to run and dodge the attack, but it hit the strong Fighting type hard in the small of the back, almost knocking it over. His yellowish body shook a little as electrical currents shot through his nerves. I recognised the twitching he started doing as being paralysed.

Just as Raichu fired off her Surf attack. Well, it was more like a stronger Water Gun than anything as this was one of her least tested moves and I knew it would require a lot more practise before it would be doing tons of damage. The jet of highly pressurised water smacked the monkey-like Fighting type in the face. He shook his head vigorously, perhaps he was trying to knock the water out of his ears or something stupid like that.

Mienfoo wasn't feeling the affects of paralysis as much as I had initially hoped for and he managed to dark straight at my overgrown mouse and perform a very powerful-looking Hi Jump Kick. He shot through the air, right foot outstretched boldly, reminding me of a cheap karate movie I'd seen a long time ago. He slammed into Raichu, hitting the white belly patch she had as though it was a target of sorts. Raichu seemed to cringe a little, but otherwise, she didn't seem all too hurt by the attack and I knew she could take this Mienfoo like a true champ.

"Alright, Raichu. Mienfoo is a Fighting type so that means he is gonna be weak to Psychic and Flying attacks. You have none of those type moves," I said half-heartedly. She stared at the ground dejectedly and I felt pretty guilty. I knew I shouldn't have said anything as she scuffled her feet in the dirt, scattering up some dirt. "Luckily you have plenty of powerful moves and move combos. Let's start off with a Focus Blast and then try and trip him up with a Grass Knot."

Raichu nodded at my command and she brought her brown-tipped paws right to each other, rubbing them feverishly in an attempt to help generate electricity. Her rosy red cheeks flared up within a few seconds and soon her paws were starting to form a large ball of swirling brown and white energy. The sphere was rapidly expanding and when it was quite a large sise, Raichu sent it flying towards the Mienfoo. Shortly after she sent a few strands of green energy. She was hoping for the Grass Knot to hit Mienfoo's legs, trip him up and hopefully hold him in place.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:35 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

---

Commencing...

"Alright, Raichu. Mienfoo is a Fighting type so that means he is gonna be weak to Psychic and Flying attacks. You have none of those type moves," He said, stating the obvious. His Raichu looked at him and shook her head disappointedly. "Luckily you have plenty of powerful moves and move combos. Let's start off with a Focus Blast and then try and trip him up with a Grass Knot." I just started laughing at his strategy, he was sure dumb. While he was calling out stupid attacks, the Mienfoo charged at Raichu, slamming his fists into the rat's face. Raichu went flying back into a rock. I cringed a little, that fallback looked like it hurt.

Raichu groaned quietly and got back up. She began forming a brownish orb of some kind of energy. I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but I knew it was a powerful attack. While it was a powerful attack, it surely wasn't a super effective move and would barely did anything. Raichu took aim and she prepared the brown ball. It grew bigger and bigger.

When it was about the size of soft ball, she launched it at the Fighting type Pokemon. I saw a grin form on his face as he lowered his body and prepared to jump. As the orb approached, I saw Mienfoo still hadn't moved. I looked closely and saw he was desperatly trying to jump out of the way, but the paralysis was preventing him from doing so. The Focus Blast made contact with his body, causing a small explosion.

Mienfoo let out a growl as he forced himself out of the paralysis. He got up and began charging at Raichu, which I guess is exactly what she wanted. I saw a wink in her eye and a small twitch in her left hand as a small piece of grass tied into a knot right in front of where Mienfoo was running, causing him to trip and fall. It caused a bit of damage, but he seemed more pissed off then hurt. I wasn't sure this was a good thing.

---

Battle Stats:

Mienfoo [51% PAR Used Force Palm] vs Raichu [61% Used Focus Blast, Grass Knot]

Character Count: 4944/9000

Items:

Pokemon:

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 07-06-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Synthesis Offline

Just a split second after I had called the attack, Mienfoo took the moment to use an attack of its own. It flew through the air at a fast speed and brought its right fist back, arched it before slamming it into Raichu's face. He gave Raichu another quick jab with his left hand before tactfully darting backwards and out of the way. I felt bad that this happened to Raichu but as I saw her cheeks quickly start to redden I knew that it wasn't such a bad thing after all. She would be more angry and wouldn't have a problem actually hurting the Mienfoo now. Her fists clenched and her ears perked up. She started to bounce on the balls of her feet a little, while her long, lightningrod tail swished back and forth as she awaited the right moment.

Mienfoo probably didn't realise just how annoyed Raichu was and continued to lock gazes with her. The pair stared at each other from opposite ends of the grassy plains, both oblivious to everything else around them. In a sense, this was good because I knew Raichu wouldn't get distracted from the battle as she meant to do serious damage, but in another way I felt kind of bad that it had come to this situation. Raichu was usually so friendly and cheerful-- never starting fights unless it was absolutely necessary to protect her or her family. Raichu were very proud and selfless Pokemon, who always remained loyal to their family and friends. That was something I admired about her and is one of the reasons why she is one of my favourite Pokemon. If I did manage to catch this Mienfoo, I hope the pair wouldn't end up hating each other. That would be really unbeneficial to us if they ever had to work together.

"Rai," I called. Her ears pricked up a little but she didn't acknowledge me except for that. "Rai, stop this now. All it's gonna do is create a feud. So turn around and listen to me." Reluctantly, she turned around. Her coal-like glassy eyes reminded me of when I first met her and how she came to join my team. She was a little Pichu then, abandoned by her mother as an infant and left to fend for herself. I remember hearing yelps of pain from the alleyway behind my house and when I got there, curious as to what was happening, I saw her lying on the ground, barely breathing. When I looked around for the person or Pokemon that had attacked her, I saw a mischievous-looking Houndour staring at me with a smug grin. He barked and then ran for it before I could catch him. If I ever saw that Houndour again I swore I would get vengeance for my Raichu.

"Raichu, listen up 'cause this is what we're going to do. Start off with a Discharge and then try to use a Wild Charge."
Old 07-16-2011, 04:24 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: omg, you just lost a lot of points for using Houndour as the bad guy

---

Commencing...

"Rai," He called out to her. The Raichu turned around and looked stupidly towards her Trainer. "Rai, stop this now. All it's gonna do is create a feud. So turn around and listen to me." He said, which was the first smart thing he has done so far. By calming it down, he could have it focus better and fight with a clearer head. "Raichu, listen up 'cause this is what we're going to do. Start off with a Discharge and then try to use a Wild Charge."

Using Discharge was a pretty good move since it hit most of the battle field, but it wasn't very accurate. Raichu began charging up her electrical attack. Electric sparks were coming out of her clown cheek pockets. Mienfoo new what was coming and began planting his feet into the ground and prepared himself for the attack.

Raichu launched her attack and the electrical surge went through Mienfoo's body. I could see him flinching as it went through his body. When it ended, he unearthed him feet, but was rammed into by Raichu and her Wild Charge attack. Mienfoo cried out in pain, but didn't back down. He was a real fighter, if this dude didn't capture it, I sure as hell would. Mienfoo began charging a small blue ball of energy in his hands and prepared to fire it at Raichu.

---

Battle Stats:

Mienfoo [28% PAR Used Force Palm] vs Raichu [49% Used Focus Blast, Grass Knot]

Character Count: 7591/9000

Items:

Pokemon:

Old 07-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Synthesis Offline

"Rai!" Raichu cried as she got ready to unleash the Discharge. Mienfoo's eyes squarted as he locked down on Raichu, his shoe-like feet digging into the grass. He planted himself there, trying to look as if he didn't care, but you could see it in his eyes when he had that look of determination and power. I smiled at him, but he either didn't care or didn't see. This seemed like a real cool Pokemon and I knew now that I definitely did want it. Raichu's tail gave a swish, making a soft whooshing noise as dozens of electrical sparks shot out from her cheek pouches. They shot out erratically and all over the place. Mienfoo tried to jump out of they way, but a good bit hit him and the paralysis from earlier wasn't helping him being agaile or quick when trying to dodge the Discharge.

Mienfoo's eyes closed momentarily and this was when Raichu took the moment to do her Wild Charge. She leapt down onto all fours and charged forward as though she was doing a Quick Attack, flying by at extremely fast speeds. Her body started to glow a dark yellow colour as almost all of her electricity was being used to generate the attack and strength of it. As soon as Mienfoo's eyes shot open, they enlarged quickly and he got rammed into by the charging Raichu. They both let out grunts in pain but Mienfoo dropped down to one knee, cringing in pain. He got up really quickly, ignoring the pain like a mad bastard and turned to Raichu. He brought both his hands together and began to charge up another attack.

****, I was impressed at the balls this Mienfoo had.

"Okay, Raichu. I'm getting ready to capture this Mienfoo. Stand back!"

She leapt backwards out of the way as I pulled out a Park Ball. I chucked it straight towards the Mienfoo. It opened up as it was designed to and a red beam of light emerged and swallowed the Mienfo. The ball dropped to the ground and begin to wiggle on the grass slowly...
Old 07-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

---

Commencing...

"Okay, Raichu. I'm getting ready to capture this Mienfoo. Stand back!" He said.

"Good luck loser, you'll need it." I mumbled as I watched the Parkball, one of the weakest balls the Park had to offer soar through the air. Using a Parkball on a Pokemon of this type seemed a bit stupid, but I just hoped it worked so we could move on already. The ball soared through the air and hit the Fighting Pokemon on the head. A red light shot out and sucked the Pokemon in. The ball must have shook for about a minute before coming to a stop. A minute was a long time because usually it was pretty quick process. This meant that Mienfoo really didn't want to go with this guy and was trying to fight it, but at the last second, was too weak to keep fighting.

"Well, you caught the it, let's move on." I quickly said. I was going to have to find a way to get that rat knocked out, it was already weakened so it couldn't take much more in a battle.

---

Battle Stats:

N/A

Character Count: oooo/0000

Pokemon Captured: Mienfoo, Brave, Male

Encounters Left: 14

Items:

Pokemon: