Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:58 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Shattered Reality (RP)

It's strange, how death can sneak up on you, just when you least expect it.

Lenna's fingers stroked the cool earth as she waited to die. The grasses waved gently above her head, and the shadow of a tree provided gentle comfort from the sun.

This is okay. This is a good place to...hey, what's that?

Something was poking her, just on the crook of her arm. She stirred, and moaned. Why couldn't it just leave her alone?

The prodding became more insistent. With a groan, Lenna turned her head, and came face to face with a air of glowing amber eyes. She srceamed, and jumped up to face whatever beast she was presented with. As she sprang up, she noted vaguely that she was alive, but most of her concentration was centered on the thing that had woken her up.

The 'beast' turned it's liquid gold eyes on her, and said exasperatedly, 'Shinx...'

'What the...' Lenna gasped, then remembered.
But Shinx is a Pokemon...and Pokemon don't exist...don't they?

'Shinx!' the Pokemon said loudly, as if confirming her thoughts.

'Oh ****.' Lenna said. 'I've gone nuts.'

She started pacing up and down, oblivious to the impatient mews from the cat-like Pokemon. 'I must be in the World of fricking Pokemon...and Sinnoh since you turned up.' She gestured to Shinx, who gave her his now-famous mildly patronising looks, as if to say 'Congrats, thickhead.'

'So...grasslands...this could be anywhere!' she shouted suddenly, making her companion jump. 'Do you realise that? Do you?' She was now shouting at the little Pokemon at her side once more.

The Shinx gave her a superior stare, then walked off, his tail held high.

'Oh, for fricks sake...' Lenna muttered, and took off after the little Pokemon. Before she left, she took one last look around her, and saw her school bag, lying where she had woken up. Grabbing it, she ran after the direction of her tour guide. The bag would probably the last she ever saw of her home.

Two Hours Later...

Trees towered above her, around her, behind her. No sign of civilasation. And here she was, following a fricking cat. Definitely nuts.

'Where are we, exactly?' she hissed at the patronising Shinx, just before she heard voices coming from in front of her.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Altrius Offline

Richie Leones
Eterna Forest

Blinking, his vision blurred as he awoke from what seemed to have been his death, or was it his rebirth? What had happened he couldn't really make out. It had been light and dark, quiet yet unexpllicably noisy, empty and full, all at the same time. Colours had flashed before his eyes, weird fantastic colours he had never seen before and sounds filled his ears, sounds he couldn't even begin to comprehend. Then all of a sudden it had stopped, and he thrown extremerly hard against a floor, the wind knocked out of him as he lay there gasping like a fish, unable to open his eyes for a few seconds.

He first became aware of his senses when he felt a nudging on his arm, like a cat pawing him. As he opened his eyes his vision was blurred and it took a few seconds to focus, but when he did he saw what could only be something he had thought imaginary. An Absol, a pokemon from the games he had played when he was younger, although he still liked them a lot even at his age as he ha grown up on pokemon. He blinked once more and reached out to pat the pokemons head, which it allowed him too. Sitting there for a moment Richie absent-mindedly scratched its ears which it grunted contently with.

Realising his backpack was still with him, Richie leapt to his feet. "Come on Absol, wait. You need a nickname." Richie said, pondering for a moment. "Archie, how does that sound?" He offered.

The Absol paused for a moment then nodded "Absol." It replied once.

Nodding Richie looked around at the surroundings. "Looks like were in some forest. Lets take a walk and find out where we are exactly." He said, and the pair walked off together towards what looked like the exit of the forest.

They walked for several hours with nothing of any hope out there, until they heard a gathering of voices. "Archie! People! Come on." He said, breaking into a run with his pokemon. As they both arrived at the glade, there was a collection of people and pokemon talking, and he seemed to inturrpt with his blundering in. "Oh hi. Um, I'm Richie and this is Archie. Any of you guys here meant to be dead?" He said, before realising he should have kept his mouth shut, now they would think he was a nutter.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:27 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lenna was just about to run towards the first sound of human civilisation she had heard in quite a while, when she stopped and thought properly about the situation. The Shinx stopped too, and regarded her appraisingly as she considered her options.

'Okay...I have just come back from the dead, and I am about to charge into a group oof other people who could or could not be in the same prediciment as myself. What d'you think?' she asked the small feline at her feet. The Shinx gave her a look that clearly said, 'You're on your own, sunshine.'

'Fine. Might as well.' Lenna said, and was about to step into the clearing, when a new voice rang out, saying the words which she was just about to ask herself. Well, almost.

"Oh hi. Um, I'm Richie and this is Archie. Any of you guys here meant to be dead?" said the new voice, traces of worry and regret mixing in with his voice as he realised what he was just saying.

'Shinx!' the cat Pokemon issed in suprise, syncronising with Lenna's suprised 'Oh!'

So there was someone else out there! Someone who's from my world!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Kiseki Kagami
Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Kiseki was still standing awkwardly outside of the bushes, waiting for a response when he heard the voice of another boy coming from his right. He turned, instantly spotting the blue haired teen and his Absol.

"Oh hi. Um, I'm Richie and this is Archie. Any of you guys here meant to be dead?" (Altrius quote)

Kiseki stared at the boy for a few moments, not quite believing what he'd just heard. It wasn't possible that someone else had supposedly "died" and then ended up here, right? But then again, if it had happened to him in the first place, it was possible for other people.

"Actually..." Kiseki spoke slowly, trying to decide whether or not to tell him. But he'd been through the same thing, so he knew how it was. "Yeah, there is. I think I'm supposed to be dead myself.. but somehow I ended up here." He glanced at the others in the clearing, "I know that sounds crazy, but it's true." He looked back to Archie, "Did something like that happen to you, too?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 05-13-2010, 04:58 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Marx
En Route to Jubilife City

It was all still quite alot to digest, and everything still seemed surreal to him. Still, he was alive. For that fact alone he was grateful o whatever Deity saw fit to give him a life he could only fantasize about in his wildest dreams. He had a Riolu partner, in a world far away from the insanity and war. He could truly be at peace, or at least in a more peaceful place. he could make a fresh start for himself.

As Robert wandered, he could hear some commotion over in the thick grasses. There were sounds of a battle going on, and he could see some shapes moving and jumping about.

As he got closer, he could see that the two battling pokemon were an Eevee and a Growlithe. The two pokemon were battling it out, though Robert could not see the cause for it. Looking around, he couldn't see any other trainer in the area, meaning both pokemon were wild.

"Lotus, use Quick Attack and break up the fight. If they both come at you after that, hit them both with Bone Rush." Robert spoke. The Riolu cheerfully nodded and hopped off of Robert's shoulder.

With a blazing burst of speed, Lotus nailed both Pokemon as they were about to collide with each other. Both pokemon reeled and then turned to face the new opponent. As Robert caught up with his Pokemon, he could see the reason: a single Oran berry rested on the ground.

Riolu tried to poke-talk to them, but both launched attacks at the Riolu. Lotus, formed a staff out of aura energy and hit both with Bone Rush. Robert took the berry and tossed it to Lotus. "Cut this in half with Metal Claw." Robert commanded.

Forming a claw from her the metallic oval on the back of her paw, Lotus sliced the berry in two. Robert caught both halves and knelt down, holding one half to each pokemon.

Both the Eevee and Growlithe looked at Robert, then at the offered halves. After looking at each other, they both decided to take the berry slices. "There, that's better." Robert spoke. "How would you two like to come with me?" he asked.

Eevee and Growlithe blinked a bit, but then they locked eyes with each other and started fighting again. "Lotus, Bone Rush." Robert spoke. The little Riolu once more broke up the fight, dealing strong damage to both pokemon. Robert took out two empty pokeballs and tossed them at the near-fainted pokemon. The balls struck their marks, enveloping both pokemon in a bright, red light. After several tense moments, both balls confirmed capture with a lightly audible 'ding'.

"Not how I wanted to resolve the fight, but I'm sure we'll all get along eventually. I just hope training pokemon to behave is much like training dogs to behave. If it is, then I should have a nice advantage." he spoke before taking out his pokedex to identify the two new additions to his poke-family. "Alright, let's head for Jubilife City. From there, we'll need to go to Oreburg to compete in the gym challenge."
Old 05-13-2010, 05:46 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lenna heard another guy, amazingly, say, 'Actually...Yeah, there is. I think I'm supposed to be dead myself.. but somehow I ended up here.I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. Did something like that happen to you, too?' She had had no idea that there might be others. She started forward, hardly trusting herself to not stay where she was, listening to this odd conversation, when an angry growl met her ears. She turned around.

A small Vulpix stood behind her, it's body tensed in anger. She could sense the heat building in it's body, and it was growling, not at her face, but at her feet. She tentatively looked down. Almost hidden from view in a tangle of gorse, a burrow was inches away from her foot. The Vulpix must have noticed it's home in danger, and had stopped her from going any further.
She slowly lowered her foot down, and cursed, as her foot snagged a twig, sending her tumbling to the ground. The entrance to the set crumbled, earth cascading down into the hole like water down a waterfall. 'Oops.' she muttered, then screamed as the Vulpix blew a stream of fire in her general direction. It set fire to some of the bracken near her head, but the blaze soon died to a couple of glowing embers. She scrambled up, then glared angrily at the Shinx, who seemed to be waiting for her to do something. Then she remembered, and shouted, 'Umm...do a electric thingy!' Her Pokemon guide huffed, then produced a bolt of electricity that seared through the ground, knocking the agravvated Fox Pokemon to the ground. It then nudged her bag with it's back paw, and sat back down on it's paws. Rummaging through the Polo wrappers and discarded libary notices, she produced two Pokemon balls, which she stared at, confused, before chucking one at the prone Fire-Type like they did in the show. It bounced off its head, and Vulpix growled angrily, before slumping down again.
'Shinx..'
Her exasperated Pokemon pushed the ball towards her, pressing the button on the front so the ball grew in size, before regarding her with an annoyed stare.
'Oh.' said Lenna, before chucking the ball a second time. It sailed through the air, and this time swallowed up the target in a red light. Once the Electric Pokemon was sure it's fallen foe had been captured, it nudged the second ball towards the brand-new Trainer, eyes glowing with wry amusement. Lenna smiled at him briefely, before pressing the button that sent her second new Pokemon into the capsule. 'Thank you.' she whispered, then cursed as another tendril of thorns sent her crashing onto the ground, poofs of dust rising around her.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:50 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki Kagami
Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Kiseki shuffled nervously as he waited for a response from Richie or any of the others near him. He'd already concluded that he had to be in the Pokemon world, strange as it was. All of the creatures around him proved that.

At his feet, Chikorita tensed at the sound of growling nearby, bringing Kiseki to look down at the Grass-type in question. He followed her crimson gaze to the bushes, jumping when he suddenly heard a scream. Chikorita dashed toward the shrubbery just as a stream of fire lit up the area behind the leaves.

Kiseki turned and started in said direction, hearing someone - another girl - speaking on the other side. He pushed through the leaves just in time to see a Shinx nudge a Pokeball to a girl, who picked it up. Chikorita was creeping toward the two silently.

Kiseki reached out to his Pokemon, wanting to call her back, but the girl suddenly crashed to the ground. He waved the dust away from his face, leaning forward timidly. Chikorita had rushed forward to investigate, leaving the ebony haired teen at the edge of the clearing. Only now did Kiseki realize exactly what Ichiru had always complained about.. how he was too energetic and nosy for his own good. This Pokemon seemed to reflect his own personality.

"Um.." Kiseki stepped forward, leaning over a bit in order to see the girl through the dust, "Are you okay?"

Old 05-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Altrius Offline

Richie sighed in relief. "We'll, at least i'm not going senile. Now all we need to do is figure out what on earth has happened ... Well, thats if the others are meant to be dead too." He said, realising that he was being far too chatty. Whats wrong with me? I'm never this talkative.

Looking down at his Absol, the pokemon stared back quietly. "The only thing I know is I woke to find this Absol pawing me. I'm guessing you guys found your pokemon next to you, am I right?"
Old 05-14-2010, 06:10 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lenna's face burnt bright red when she heard a slightly nervous vioce behind her say, 'Um...Are you okay?' She self-conciously clambered up, and brushed the dust off her school uni. 'Yeah, I'm fine.' she said brightly. 'Just got caught by suprise.' As the dust settled, she noticed a green-coloured Pokemon that she recognised almost immediately.
'Aww, a Chikorita!' she smiled, then turned to the boy. 'Is it yours?'
She bent down to pet it, and the Pokemon chirped happily as she ruffled it behind the leaf adorning it's head. Then she glanced up with her piercing blue eyes, locking sights with the other Trainer in a way that was second nature to her. 'I'm Lenna. What's your name?' she asked, then brought out the Pokemon ball that contained Shinx. A red flash, and the Elctric Pokemon stood before her. 'Shinx.' it said, nodding politely to the two people standing in the bramble-filled clearing.
'And this is...' said Lenna, then resisted banging her palm against it's head. She had completely forgotten to give her new Pokemon a name! 'Umm...this is Luan.' The cat-like Pokemon nodded at her feet, accepting his new name. Lenna smiled at him. Maybe the two would grow to become true friends. Who knew? She turned her sights back to the newcomer, knowing that she must sound utterly crazy, but no longer caring.

Last edited by kitkatt; 05-14-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:31 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki Kagami
Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Kiseki watched silently as the girl clambered up, brushing herself off before she answered him with a bright, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got caught by surprise." She turned her attention to Chikorita then, "Aww, a Chikorita! Is it yours?" [previous dialogue quoted from kitkatt]

Kiseki nodded, looking down to the Grass-type as the girl bent down to pet it. He noticed that she was wearing a school uniform - completely unrelative with their current location. Was she from a different place, too? Maybe his world?

Kiseki snapped out of his thoughts when she looked up to him, telling him that her name was Lenna, as well as asking him his own name. She brought out a Pokeball then, and, after a red flash, a Shinx stood before him.

"And this is..." Kiseki blinked as Lenna paused, but waited silently for her to finish. "Umm...this is Luan."

Kiseki smiled, finally responding to her earlier question, "My name is Kiseki. It's nice to meet you." He glanced down at Chikorita, "And this, obviously, is Chikorita." The Leaf Pokemon chirped happily at being acknowledged.

It was then that Kiseki heard Richie answer him, bringing him to look back toward the clearing.

"We'll, at least i'm not going senile. Now all we need to do is figure out what on earth has happened ... Well, thats if the others are meant to be dead too. The only thing I know is I woke to find this Absol pawing me. I'm guessing you guys found your pokemon next to you, am I right?" [Altrius quote]

"Yeah, I did. I was woken up by this Chikorita nudging my arm." Kiseki turned back toward Lenna, suddenly realizing that she could've possibly overheard everything. But then again, if it was possible for Richie to have gone through the same thing, it was possible that she did as well, right? "What about you? Did something like that happen to you, too?"

Old 05-15-2010, 09:07 AM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Of course! Lenna resisted slapping her forehead for the second time. Of course! This guy, and the person she had heard just now, were in the same kind of fix as her. She said, 'Umm...I know this sounds odd, but yeah, I think I was meant to be dead, but instead I ended up here.' She gestured at the place around her vaguely. Where was she, exactly? This was soo confusing.
Rubbing the back of her head, she added, 'And yeah. I woke up with this pompous prat-'Shinx!'-Pawing my shoulder. Gave me the shock of my life I might add!'
Luan, realising the the joke, purred and wound his way around his new friend's ankles.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Marx
Jubilife City

After about two hours of walking, Robert finally arrived in Jubilife City. The city was a bustling metropolis with people riding around on bicycles and cars. There were tons of stores, as well as a residential suburb area. The one spot Robert was pn the look for, however, was the Pokemon Center.

Upon arrival to the Pokemon Center, Robert recalled his Riolu into her pokeball before handing all three pokeballs to Nurse Joy. Hopefully, things were like the cartoons and the food here was free. Robert wandered into the cafeteria area. taking out his pokedex, he began to thumb through all of the functions. When he came across his own profile, he saw that there was a monetary figure at the bottom. "2000 poke` huh? Wonder how much things cost around here." he spoke to himself.

Wandering up to the cafe bar, Robert took a lunch tray and began filling his plate with beef teryaki, and potatoes and some candied carrots. After grabing a glass of milk, he brought the meal up to the register. The meal was not free, but it was reasonable. Only ten poke`. The young man took his meal and picked an empty table to sit at and eat his meal.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:26 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki Kagami
Eterna Forest

Kiseki listened as Lenna responded to his question. He couldn't believe that two other people had had the exact same thing happen to them as well. He smiled Luan, then shifted his gaze to Chikorita, who was nudging his leg gently. After bending down to scoop the Leaf Pokemon up into his arms, he looked back to Lenna.

"This is too weird... It's kind of cool how we ended up here, but how are we supposed to get back to the real world?"

Old 05-19-2010, 04:01 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lenna shrugged, a gesture she had employed many times in failing to hand in her homework. 'I don't know.' she confessed, mind wandering to her now-last-ever day of school. She lingered on the memory: laughing with her friends, the warm aroma of the fish-and-chip shop she walked past on her way home, the warm, fuzzy feeling builing up inside her...then snapped back to reality. What was happening now, that was important.
'Do you think there's a reason for all of this?' she asked, now thinking hard about the situation. 'I mean, it's kind of spooky that we all experienced the same thing, at the same time.'
Old 05-19-2010, 04:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki Kagami
Eterna Forest

"I don't know." There was a pause after Lenna responded to Kiseki's question before she said, "Do you think there's a reason for all of this? I mean, it's kind of spooky that we all experienced the same thing, at the same time."

Kiseki nodded, his gaze falling to the ground for a few moments as he thought the situation over. He had to admit that it really was a bit creepy that all of them had gone through the same experience at the very same moment. His mind happened to wander back to his own world. His life hadn't exactly been the happiest, but he was content with it. He was already starting to miss Ichiru. The two of them had never been apart for as long as he could remember. He couldn't help but worry over whether or not his twin had been killed as well.

"Chika?" Chikorita looked up at Kiseki with a worried expression, sensing the sudden change of emotion in its new friend.

Kiseki, realizing that his expression had changed to match his emotions, looked up sharply, forcing a smile to the Grass-type Pokemon.

"I'm fine..." He looked back to Lenna, "I'm not sure... Maybe this world..needs us somehow? Maybe there's something here that we're supposed to do."