Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Shattered Reality (RP)

What would you do if you found out that what you once thought was fantasy was actually and alternate reality? That your dreams were glimpses of other worlds, other dimensions? What would you do if you ended up being pulled from the reality you lived in your entire life and found yourself in a whole different reality?

Something has caused time and space to distort in both the real world and the Pokemon world. A handful of individuals have ended up being pulled through these breaches in the fabric of reality and found themselves in a world they never thought actually existed. But while one may say these people were victims of chance or luck, they all seem to have one thing in common: they were all supposed to die that day at that time. But instead of death, they found life anew in this world. Wounds healed, diseases cured. However, the world of Pokemon is not as cheery a place as the cartoons make it out to be.

The world of Pokemon has just come out of the near disaster that the former Team Galactic had put it into by trying to sieze control of Palkia and Dialga. However, even with Team Galactic disbanded, the world is still recovering from almost being erased, and Giratina has shown great displeasure with the actions of humankind. The draconic ghost of the reverse world has made a few appearances in each region, letting loose a rampage, only to be driven back by the other legendaries of those respective regions.

You have been given a new lease on life, with a chance to live what others would call a fantasy. But even here there is still danger. Poachers, criminals and a rampaging Giratina are all but a few. Now, what will you do with it?

Robert Marx
Iraq -> Outside Sandgem Town

Ironic how things can turn out. I always had an active imagination, always thinking up crazy fantasy worlds and storylines. Nothing could have prepared me for anything like this. I had always thought there might be other dimensions, other worlds, but never did I think I would ever end up in one.

Back to when this madness started, I was 'volun-told' that I was going to be on a convoy from Talil to Baghdad. Me, a dietician with minimal cross-training in working the Emergency Room to cover for mass-casualties.

The roads were as one would expect of a third-world country: bumpy and rough. The fact that these 5-Tons had no seat belts for the passengers in the back and no real suspension didn't make the trip any more bearable.

We were all hoping the trip would be quiet, but we all expected the worst. Wishful thinking indeed. No more than five hours on the road and we all hear an explosion. The second truck in the convoy was blown to kingdom come. We all spilled out of the vehicles like a torrential outpouring, taking up our positions.

The sergeant tasked me with getting the survivors from the hit HUMVEE out and get them onto one of the other 5-tons. There I was to stabilize them until we could get a Black Hawk to evac them to the nearest military hospital.

I had just finished pulling out one of the survivors who's left leg was pretty much amputated by the wreckage when everything just seemed to slow down around me. it was like, all I could hear was my heart beating. Suddenly, I began to see my life start to flash before my eyes. It was coming. I was certain I'd be meeting Anubis soon.

I could feel a rush of pain, and yet I was soaring. The explosion sent me high up into the air. All I could do was close my eyes and pray to the Gods and Goddesses that my death would be swift and that they would take me into the blessed West, the Duat, Heaven.

I don't know if they answered me or if something else had happened. I don't know how long I was unconscious for, but I felt something furry, like a dog's paw poking my face. When I opened my eyes, I wasn't sure if Anubis was playing a prank on me or not. I was looking into the eyes of a Riolu. A fricking Pokemon!

I tried to move my body, but I couldn't. Suddenly, I heard voices of people heading my way. This had to be some sort of illusion. Nurse Joy and Professor Rowan were standing over me. They talked frantically about my condition, about the many lacerations and loss of blood, but from what I could gather, I had all of my limbs intact.

The Riolu sat atop my armor-covered chest with a concerned look upon its face. When they brought me into the hospital and into the ER, they began hooking up IV drips to me and putting me under anesthisia. Once more the world was going to go black for me, but at least I had a chance to live now.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:46 PM
JechtSphere Offline

Default Re: Shattered Reality (RP)

Jecht Reeves
Eterna Forest

The sun was beating against my eye lids. I held up my hands, in a feeble attempt to bat the sunlight away. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting as i did because of the light. I sat up and streched my arms out. It was at this moment i realized i was no longer on concrete, by a road, or even in a city. *How did I get here?* I thought to myself.

It was a thick bush here, and i was in a seemingly clear patch between huge patches of grass half as tall as me. I looked deeper into the forest, where the sun wasn't shining as bright. I gasped as i saw a giant worm slither up a tree. My jaw dropped, there was no way I was in the place I thought it was. Suddenly, I felt a squirming uunder my back side.

I rolled over, and there was a sort of brown circular disk slightly moving. I crawled over to it, when i rememebered the size, shape, even the sounds it was making. "No way..." I whispered under my breathe. With out thinking I nudged it, and it jumped up. The beady little black eyes on top of its head blinked a couple of times. I copyed it, and blinked at it a couple of times. As i finished my imitation, it jumped on my chest. I started screaming in surprise as its pinchers went all over my body, which, oddly enough, tickled more than it scared me. I heard a funny sound I haven't heard before and saw a flash of red light as the Kabuto disappeared into a red and white ball. I was so confused at this point, I just looked down at the ball as it rocked side to side.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Pokémon Partner Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokémon Partner

Xavier Carpathia
Texas, USA

After a kick butt practice, I was listening to my music while heading home and it was getting to a great spot when I looked up at the sky to see that it was inky dark yet the star and moon glowed like bright silver, and I soon found myself lost in the scenery, the magic of the air. Suddenly, a set of headlights started to glow behind me, but what these different is that they were moving faster than normal and heading right towards me, even though I wasn't on the sidewalk, much less the road. Attempting to get out of the way, I went to jump, but I was too slow as the car ran right over my leg and chest causing my brain to shut down due to all the pain…

Lake Valor

…but something happened, something that I don't know how to explain. However, I was able to wake up after some time, but I wasn't in a hospital bed nor did I have any doctors or even my parents hovering over me. Instead, I opened by eyes to a bright orange bird with black eye, a yellow beak, and some chick-like fuzz for what I guessed to be wing pecking at my reflective necklace before titling its head to one side and then the other, yet as if this wasn't strange enough, it started to speak while still tilting its head to and fro.

"Tor," the bird asked me, "Torchic torchic tor tor?"

Almost instantly, I went to get up, knocking the little thing off of my chest out of panic and confusion before looking around, No…way! was all that I could think of as I saw a lake behind me with a small cavern sticking out of it, a fairly dense forest all around aside from one path, and blue, sunny skies. No freaking way! my mind kept telling me This is just because of that car, it's all fake, but there was just one way for me to really tell this was real as I reached up to pinch myself. "OUCH!" I screamed as the pain registered, but I was still looking around to see the same thing as the orange bird kept getting closer to me, looking worried about me as it kept titling its head back and forth.

"Torchic?" it asked, "Torchic torchic tor torchic?"

I am not any Pokémon realm! I shouted to myself, There's just no darn freaking way! However, here I was looking around to see that I was at one of the "pixies" lakes staring at a Torchic, who seemed to be attached to me like Ash and Pikachu wound up being, but I still wasn't convinced that I was really here as I pointed to the orange bird, "You," I instructed.

"Tor?" it asked, still tilting it head to and fro, "Chic?"

"Use…" I paused, not sure what it should do, "Ember on my face!"

"Tor…chic?"

"JUST DO IT!"

The orange bird took a deep breath of air before spitting out several balls of fire right at my face, causing it to catch on fire before I panicked and quickly dunked it in the water…this was the real deal. Whatever happened, I was now in the world of Pokémon without even once talking to a Professor.

Thank you, Shy, for the avatar and banner.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Silver_Fang Offline

Bill Silvers
Just outside the University of Illinois/Springfield

It was too late at night for him to be wandering around campus. There were papers to write and exams to study for but Crystal sounded pretty broken up on the phone and there wasn’t anything Bill would do to help her. She was so sweet and pretty and nice that the least he could do was give up a few hours to help her when she was in tears. It was almost too dark to see anything but Bill pressed on. The loud music of the frat parties echoed through the night.

“Next weekend I’ll go,” Bill muttered under his breath. He needed a break anyway. His workload had been piling up lately and there had been little work for anything besides school lately. It didn’t take long for him to reach the bar where Crystal had called from.

“Bill!” a familiar voice shouted. Crystal stumbled towards him, her mascara was smudged and tears were running down her beautiful face.

“Crystal calm down. Let’s get you home ok,” Bill said as he put an arm around her.

“I can’t believe how stupid I was. I should have known, there was no way he was actually doing homework that much. The lying jerk,” Crystal said. Her words were slurred and it was difficult to get her to walk straight. It was obvious she had way too much to drink tonight. As they walked Crystal kept babbling about Tim and how upset she was about the break up. Bill couldn’t help but smile a little bit even though it tore him up that she was in tears. When she’s over the whole Tim thing maybe she’d consider going out with him.

“Tim was a jerk. He leads me on for six years just to leave me for some hussie. You’d never do something like that. You’re too nice of a guy. I wish I could meet a nice guy like you….Hey! You’re a nice guy like you. We should go out,” she rambled before leaning in and kissing Bill on the lips. That moment had Bill stopped cold. Their lips met and their tongues danced around each other. It seemed like the kiss lasted for eternity and only a second at the same time. The rush of joy he felt was flushed from his body as he realized that she was completely wasted. She would have kissed anyone who helped her back. She was always kind of a flirty drunk.

“Race ya back to the dorms!” she said as she stumbled down the street. At that moment a car came careening down the road.

“Crystal!” Bill shouted as he ran after her. His pulse was racing and he pushed himself. He had to save her. Bill pushed her onto the ground and a loud honk and screeching tires was the last thing he heard before the car slammed into him and he passed out.

Eterna Forest
Bill slowly opened his eyes. His head hurt but that was the only pain he felt. He must be on some pretty powerful painkillers right now. The he looked around and found that he wasn’t in a hospital bed but lying on the ground in a heavily wooded area.

“Where am I? How did I end up here?” Bill mumbled.

“Happiny!” a little pink blob shouted as it rushed over to him.

“What are you?” Bill said as he looked at it. It kinda looked like Chansey from the old pokemon games he used to play as a kid.

“Happiny,” it said just staring at you.

“What’s going on?” Bill said as he sat himself up. It was all so confusing. He didn’t know what to think. Could this thing actually be a pokemon? Or was he on some strange trip from the painkillers the hospital was giving him? Well, either way he might as well play along until he could find some answers.

“In the show Chanseys always helped out the Nurse Joys, mind if I call you Joy?” he asked the pokemon.

“Hap!” she said as she stood next to him.

“You wanna come with on my journey Joy?” Bill asked as he stood up. The pokemon responded by walking a short ways away and handing him a pokeball. Bill tapped it her head and in a flash of white light she was sucked into it. The ball wiggled a few times in his hand but the reassuring ding signified that she had been caught. Bill let her out and the two began walking off. Bill hoped he’d be finding out exactly what was going on.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:50 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

OoC: I just thought I'd say this now, but Naomi has two different colors for when she speaks. When she's her normal self, her speech text will be purple, and when her darker side takes over the color changes to indigo. The reason being she's bi-polar. I thought I'd get that our of the way.

Naomi Mayflower
Los Vagas, NV > Eterna Forest, Sinnoh
First Person Point of View

I sighed, whipping some of the sweat off of my forehead. I had just finished singing Britney Spear's Toxic. The crowd was cheering loudly, and I smiled. I took a short bow and went off the stage. I went to the bar and got a mug of ice water.

"That was great, Miss Mayflower," the bartender said as he handed me my glass.

"Thanks, and I'm not done yet. Just taking five," I replied, taking a sip of the cool liquid to quench my dry throat.

I watched all of the people dance and have a good time. But not tree minutes later the front doors burst opened. Quite a few men, at least five or six men, came through the doors.

"Alright, everyone, do what we say and no one gets hurt," the man up front said.

Orders were given out, and the leader of the group decided that I was going to be one of the hostages. All of the hostages were female, and I could only imagine why. The leader of the group gave orders to the man who owned the dance club to get ransom money, and it was quite a lot from what I could hear. There was no way that he could possibly get that amount in just a few short hours.

A few of the men took some of the girls to the back, and I could only imagine what they were doing to them. I had to stay with the leader. He had found the alcohol, and was drinking to his heart's content. After what felt like hours, he turned to me.

"Hey, babe, how about we have some fun?" he asked with a wolfish smirk.

"I don't think so," I said, glaring.

We got into an argument, and there were a few choice words. He had pinned me against on of the tables. I struggled. He was only using one of his hands to hold both of my wrists above my head. He was smirking and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I then felt something snap in my brain. I knew I had a personality problem, people who had witnessed it said I was bi-polar and had a darker side. My thought pattern had changed after I thought of that. Now I was willing to do anything to get this guy off of me.

"I'm warning you, get off of me and you won't get hurt," I said, almost growling.

I was about to pull my left wrist free and pull out my pocket knife when he used his free hand to pull out his hand gun and put it to my chest. I just glared at him. He continued to smirk.

"Will you cooperate now?" he asked.

"I'd rather take that bullet than pleasure you," I replied back instantly.

He glared, and I knew what he was about to do. I felt my personality change again, and I thought of my mother. At least I had made enough money to get her into a good home. I heard the click of the gun, and then the shot being fired. I felt a little pain, and then everything went black.

It felt like a few minutes when I opened my eyes. I looked up and saw trees. I was confused. I then felt the poke that had drove me out of the darkness. I groaned, blinked, and then sat up. I rubbed my head. My dark eyes shot open when I remembered what happened. I quickly looked at where the gun was pointed at my chest, right over my heart. There was nothing. No tear in my shirt, no burn, and no injury. What was going on?

I then heard a bark and turned to my right. There sat a gray and black puppy, wagging his tail. His tongue was out and he was panting, but he looked happy. I smiled and stroked the fur on his head. It then hit me that this was a Poochyana, a dark-type Pokémon. I blinked a few times, but the image never changed. The Poochyena was still there, leaning into my touch.

"Are you really a Poochyena? A Pokémon?" I asked, not sure if he understood me. Getting a nod from him, I smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Naomi. Would you mind showing me the way out of this forest?"

The Poochyena shot up and ran in one direction a few feet before turning back to me. I got up and stretched. I then realized that the bag I had taken to the club was nearby, and I picked it up and followed the puppy Pokémon.

"How about I call you Wolfram? I can call you Wolf for short," I asked, feeling comfortable with the Poochyena. He nodded and barked happily, obviously happy with the new name. "Then Wolfram it is," I said with a smile, still following the dark-type through the forest, coming to terms that I'm now in the Pokémon universe.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Silver_Fang Offline

Bill Silvers
Eterna Forest
Bill walked through the thick trees of the forest Joy walking beside him. The whole thing was just confusing. How could he be in the pokemon world? It didn’t exist, at least outside the games and anime. The whole situation was just so surreal. The sun did feel good on his skin though. There weren’t any forests near his campus and he’d been so busy with school work he hadn’t had a chance to enjoy the outdoors. Bill wasn’t sure whether this was real or not but it was certainly pleasant. No exams to cram for or papers to write, just the beauty of this world. He could hear Starly’s chirping in the trees. The wind was gently shaking the branches of the trees.

“Well, Joy any idea where we should go from here?” Bill asked the pokemon. No doubt it would have a better sense of where things were in this forest than he would.

“Happiny,” the pink blob said smiling. Bill didn’t realize it before but it seemed that the little pokemon was clutching a little rock and was cradeling it like a baby. He thought it was strange but in this world lizards had fire on their tails so it seemed that it was anything goes here.

Bill followed Joy and after a little while heard a bark.

“Careful Joy. No telling what that thing was,” he said. The only dog pokemon he knew were Growlith and Arcanine, but it was clear that they had added at least a few new pokemon since he played Red, Blue, and Yellow back in Elementary school. Joy slowed down, responding to her trainer’s fears.

“Hap,” she nodded to Bill. It seemed that the pokemon understood everything he said to her….or was it that the pokemon could read his emotions.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Marx
Hospital, Sandgem Town

Robert woke up inside a hospital room. He was hooked up to several machines that recorded his vitals. Laying down on his chest was the little Riolu that found him. "Well, I guess this isn't some sort of freaky dream." Robert spoke to himself as he brushed his fingers through the Riolu's head fur, causing the little pokemon to wake up and greet him with a smile.

"Ah, you're awake." Professor Rowan spoke as he walked over to the bed. "You were in pretty bad shape, but fortunately there wasn't any damage to your vital organs or bones, onl blood loss." The professor spoke. Robert shook his head a bit as he sat up.

"This still doesn't make any sense. This isn't the world I came from, and the last thing I remember was being blown up by a grenade. There shouldn't have been anything of me left, and here I am in a video game world." Robert explained. Rowan blinked a bit.

"Video game world? I don't think I fully understand." Rowan spoke. Robert gave a bit of a sigh before thinking of how to explain it.

"In the world I'm from, Pokemon is a video game series, as well as an anime and comic book series. But they do not actually, physically exist like they do here." Robert spoke.

"Well, that is rather interesting, and strange. Of course, I think I can offer something of an explanation of what might have happened. You see, there was a very close disaster that nearly ripped this world apart due to Team Galactic trying to force Palkia, the god of space, and Dialga, the god of time to remake this world to their desire. It ripped through time and space, and probably opened up several tears between worlds or dimensions. You must have somehow got pulled through them." Rowan explained.

"That makes sense. Well, I'm alive, that's the most important thing." Robert jested as he pet the head of the Riolu.

"That Riolu seems to be quite attached to you. And unless there is a way to get back to your world, you're going to need a Pokemon partner." Rowan spoke as he took out an empty pokeball and tapped it on the head of the pokemon, capturing it. When the red light faded and confirmed capture, Rowan held the pokeball to Robert, along with a pokedex, who accepted them graciously. Rowan then took out a belt with five pokeballs attached, each one empty, and the belt had a holding slot of a sixth ball. "By the way, my name is Professor Rowan."

"Thanks. My name is Robert. So since you're professor Rowan, that must mean I'm in the Sinnoh region." Robert spoke as he began to sit up fully on the hospital bed, taking his time as he did so, so that he wouldn't get light-headed.

"That's correct. I suppose I'm part of your whole 'video game' thing in your world as well?" The professor asked. Robert gave a nod.

"Yes, one of four professors that hands out starter pokemon. In the Sinnoh region, the choices are Chimchar, Grottle and Piplup. The other professors are Oak from Kanto, Elm from Johto and Birch from Hoenn if I'm not mistaken." Robert explained.

"Yes, that is correct. It seems your world knows a great deal about our world, though only sees it as fiction." Rowan spoke.

"Well, I guess that makes me fiction as well." Robert jested as he looked at the pokedex. He released the Riolu from the pokeball and looked at the stats of his new friend. "A female Riolu huh? I'll name you Lotus, how does that sound?" Robert asked the pokemon. Riolu smiled and gave a cheery nod. "Alright then. Looks like I'll have a good, long look at the real Sinnoh. Oh, by the way, where is my gear? Did I have anything with me when you found me?" Robert asked as he looked around.

Officer Jenny walked in, carrying Robert's rucksack. "This was with you, along with a rifle, some ammunition, and a heavily damaged outfit that looks like some sort of weird armor. We will hold your weapon with us, since guns are not allowed to be carried or used." she spoke.

"That's fine. I doubt I'll be going back anyways. They probably have already listed me as dead and relayed the news to my mother and step-father. Don't really have any reason to return anyways." Robert spoke. Robert took out his spare uniform from the rucksack and closed the curtain to allow him to dress without anyone looking, except for the Riolu, who insisted on remaining at his side. When he was done, the former soldier left the hospital and began to head out towards Jubilife City.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:54 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Naomi Mayflower
Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Wolfram barked happily a few times as we walked, looking up at the Starly, Beduw, and Burmy. I couldn't help but smile at the Bite Pokémon. I also felt a sense of happiness out here. Since I traveled a lot, being a singer and all, I hardly ever got to take it easy and have a calming walk through the woods.

"You're a Poochyena, a Pokémon from the Hoenn region. But the Pokémon around here are all from Sinnoh, so I'm guessing that's where we are. Now the question is where exactly in Sinnoh are we?" I asked aloud.

I only knew the Kanto and Johto regions alright, a little bit about Hoenn, but not a lot about Sinnoh other than some of the Pokémon. I was so lost and confused that it almost scared me. But I wasn't going to let myself get scared and upset. Then my "darker" side would come out, and Wolfram didn't need to see it.

Wolfram then turned and growled at some bushes. The fur on the back of his neck stood up on end and his fangs were bared. I stopped and kneeled down the puppy like Pokémon. I stroked his fur, trying to calm him down. At least he didn't turn on me and bite my hand. I guess he already new what my presence felt like.

"Easy, boy. Calm down. We don't need to get into fights right now, do we?" I said calmly to the Poochyena, softly petting him.

It somewhat worked. He started to calm down as his fur started to lay flat again. But he was still slightly growling and his fangs were still slightly showing. My hand rested on his back, making sure that he wouldn't just leap into the bush to get to whatever it was he was growling at on the other side.
OoC: @ Silver_Fang - I'm guessing that it was Wolfram's bark you heard in your post, so if you'd like you could say that it was you and Joy he was growling at. If not then I'll have a it be a random Pokémon.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Silver_Fang Offline

Bill Silvers
Eterna Forest

Bill could hear a pokemon growling. This wasn’t looking good especially because he had no idea what moves this Happiny, at least Bill thought it was a Happiny because that’s what it kept saying, could use. He needed to get a pokedex as soon as possible so he had some idea of at least the basic information on the pokemon.

He didn’t know where he was, heck he didn’t even know where he was or even exactly what his pokemon was, it’s attacks or anything. As scary as it was it was also exciting. Bill had always been sheltered because his dad wanted to “protect him”. A lot of good that did. Bill’s anxiety issues probably came from him screaming at him for every little thing. He was free, this was truly the beginning of his pokemon journey…but how did he get here. Was there some kind of rift that opened when he leapt passed that car? Or maybe it was some new pokemon that zapped him here cuz he was “The Chosen One” like the fantasy books he read as a kid. He always wanted to be the hero in those stories, but he knew he didn’t have it in him. He was too weak.

Then Bill saw a girl petting a dark dog-like pokemon. He long hair reminded him a bit of Crystal. Images of the night before flashed through his mind. Her crying on his shoulder, the kiss, and the blaring of the car’s horn…There was no way he could have avoided a collision with that car. But at those speeds he would have died on impact. But here he was walking around. Nothing made sense anymore. Well maybe the girl would have some idea of what was going on.

“Hello Miss,” Bill said as he waved to the girl in an attempt to get her attention. Joy boldly walked up to the girl and gave her a hug around her leg.

“C’mon Joy. Let’s give this nice girl some personal space alright? Sorry about that Miss,” Bill said as he took a few steps closer to her.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:44 AM
JechtSphere Offline

Jecht Reeves
Eterna Forest

Jecht picked up the sphere and held it in his hands for a couple of moments. He blankly stared at the ball that held a pokemon. Then a thought occured to him, how the hell did he get this pokeball. He checked his pockets, no more in any of them. He scratched his head, brushed his hair a little, and sighed. This was just wierd. But, at the same time exciting and awesome. He considered that maybe this was heaven, and at that moment he wanted to be in a pokemon game. That's a wierd thing to do in heaven... He shrugged his shoulders and decided he needed to find people. If he could find someone, he might be able to use them to find out information. As long as he needed people, he would keep them around, until they served no purpose.

Regardless, he first had to find them. He started to place the pokeball with "his" Kabuto inside. He wasn't even sure if it was his, since it is an aquatic creature and this was the middle of a forest. As he shoved it into his pocket, the ball opened and the Kabuto flew out and onto the ground. It looked up with its beady black eyes and turned to walk away. Jecht atched in curiosity, was it leaving him? It stopped and couple of feet away and seemed to beckon Jecht to it. He assumed the little guy wanted to be followed, and obliged with the request. Soon, Jecht heard a barking dog, but it probably wasn't a dog since they were in the pokemon world.

Kabuto quickened its pace a bit and Jecht had to lightly jog to keep up. He soon stopped behind Kabuto and peered through some bushes where a boy, a girl, and two pokemon stood. The two humans didn't look like they were from the pokemon world, based on their dress. Jecht looked at his own outfit. His long sleeve, white dress shirt and jeans were a bit dusty, but besides that he was spotless. He wanted to watch a bit more, but there were two things; the dog with its keen senses and the fact that Kabuto was already walking to them. Aw crap... Jecht sighed again and walked through the bushes as the boy said "Sorry about that Miss." Kabuto had joined the little pink pokemon around the girls legs, clicking what seemed to be happy clicks. "Hi." Jecht coldly said, as he crossed his arms and leaned against a tree while he placed his back pack on the forest floor.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:21 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Naomi Mayflower
Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Wofram became silent when someone stepped out of the bushes. He looked around my age, maybe a little older, and had light blonde hair. He seemed friendly.

“Hello Miss.” (quote from Silver_Fang)

I smiled. "Hey," I replied in a friendly tone.

Before I continued, I then looked at my side, seeing a small Pokémon, pink in color, hugging my leg. I smiled down at it. Wolfram turned and curiously sniffed the other Pokémon.

“C’mon Joy. Let’s give this nice girl some personal space alright? Sorry about that Miss.” (quote from Silver_Fang)

"Oh, no, it's alright. I'm guessing this Happiny is yours?" I then turned to the Happiny with a smiled. "Your name is Joy? Cute."

Wolfram then gave a small growl as another Pokémon approached us. This time it was a Pokémon from the Kanto region, a Kabuto. That was a little shocker for me, but otherwise I stayed calm. I placed a hand on Wolfram's back to calm him again. When the Kabuto stopped next to the Happiny, I was still smiling.

"Hi." (quote by JechtSphere)

I looked up. Another boy had joined us. I was guessing that he was this Kabuto's trainer. I patted both Pokémon on the head and picked up Wolfram after he sniffed the Kabuto.

"Hello," I said to the new guy with a small smile. "I guess it's time for introductions. I'm Naomi Mayflower, and this Poochyena is Wolfram. It's nice to meet you both and your Pokémon."

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-11-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:14 AM
JechtSphere Offline

Jecht Reeves
Eterna Forest

I couldn't help but smile as Kabuto was "chirping" at the little pink pokemon. the girl said it was a happiny, but I had sussed that out by its cries of its name. I always thought that was wierd that the pokemon said their own names, but I really never pursuded the notion. I came out of my thoughts when the female of the trio said "I guess it's time for introductions. I'm Naomi Mayflower, and this Poochyena is Wolfram. It's nice to meet you both and your Pokémon."I looked up and stared into her eyes with my grey eyes. After the awkward little pause, I smiled and said:

"Hi Naomi. My name is Jecht, and before any questions, yes like the final fantasy charecter and no its not a nick name. The Kabuto is mine, I'm guessing, and its nice to meet you too." I let his eyes linger for a couple seconds and then let them drift over to the other guy who hadn't said anything yet.

Last edited by JechtSphere; 04-13-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Silver_Fang Offline

"Hello," she said turning towards the other guy. "I guess it's time for introductions. I'm Naomi Mayflower, and this Poochyena is Wolfram. It's nice to meet you both and your Pokémon."

“So that dog thing is a Poochyena,”Bill thought. That would certainly be a good thing to remember. The more he learned about this strange world the better.

"Hi Naomi. My name is Jecht, and before any questions, yes like the final fantasy charecter and no its not a nick name. The Kabuto is mine, I'm guessing, and its nice to meet you too." He said before turning to Bill. He hadn’t had much time for games so he could only take his word that it was from Final Fantasy.

“My name is Bill and that delightful little pink blob is my Happiny, Joy. It’s a pleasure to meet the two of you,” he said with a smile. At that point Happiny dropped her grip on Naomi’s leg and gave Bill a look of disdain before sitting down on the ground.

“Well the two of us,” Bill said gesturing towards Joy, “have managed to get ourselves absolutely lost. I don’t suppose either of you could tell me where we’ve ended up?” Bill didn’t want to tell them about his odd arrival in this world just yet. In a strange world he needed allies not people who think he’s off his rocker. He really hoped that they could give him some more information.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: Sorry for the late post.. I completely forgot the RP had started.

IC: Kiseki Kagami
Georgia, USA

"Kinda boring today, isn't it?" Kiseki sat slumped in a chair across the room from his twin brother, Ichiru, who simply looked up at him.

"Yeah, it is.."

Kiseki pulled earphones out of his ears, and put them in one of his pockets, sitting up slightly.

"What should we do? There's really nowere to--" Kiseki and Ichiru jolted up simultaneously at the sound of gunfire just outside of their apartment. After exchanging worried and curious glances, the twins got up and ran out of the door.

A huge commotion met the two of them outside; police cars, nosy and worried pedestrians, and a shrill alarm that had just been set off from the bank across the street. Amongst all of the commotion, Ichiru spotted their father across the way, a gun in his hand, aimed at the nearest policeman.

"Alright sir, this is your last warning. Drop your weapon and put your hands behind your head."

Ichiru scowled, turning toward Kiseki. "That idiot's gotten himself into trouble again... Does he really think this is the way to help his family?"

Kiseki was silent, looking back to his father near the bank. He wasn't heeding the policeman's orders; instead shouting incoherent things at the group and firing off his weapon. The pedestrians gathered nearby all screamed and scattered, leaving only the policemen, the twins and their father.

At his side, Ichiru's hand curled into a fist, and, without warning, he ran across the street toward his father. Kiseki felt his heart skip a beat, hearing his brother shout to their father. As the policemen's voices joined in with Ichiru's, no one seemed to notice the older man shifting his aim to the teen near him.

With a sudden burst of energy, Kiseki shot across the street, yelling to his brother.

"Ichiru, watch out!" The shout slowed the elder twin enough for Kiseki to jump in front of him - just as the bullet was fired. A sharp pain tore through his chest, and he dropped to the ground with a cry of pain. He heard distant shouts and gunfire, growing fainter and fainter until his world went black.

Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

"Chika, chika!"

Kiseki opened his eyes slowly, feeling something nudge his arm.

"Ichiru...?"

At first everything was a blur, but as his vision returned, Kiseki saw not his twin looking back at him, but a Chikorita. He blinked a few times, furrowing his brow as he stared into the Grass-type's worried crimson eyes. Chikorita was a Pokemon... and Pokemon weren't real ... were they?

He sat up slowly, and the small Pokemon moved back. Kiseki looked around at his new surroundings. He wasn't in Georgia anymore. He was surrounded by trees and bushes. Somehow he'd ended up in a forest. Was this really the Pokemon world?

Ichiru was nowhere to be seen. Neither were the policemen or his father. Kiseki looked at the grass beneath him. Had Ichiru died, too? He himself was supposed to be dead, but somehow he'd ended up here. What if, after he came here, his father had shot Ichiru as well?

Kiseki shook his head, pushing the thoughts out of his mind. Now wasn't the time to worry about that. He looked down at the Chikorita, who was still staring at him worriedly.

"Hi there..." he spoke to it slowly, forcing a smile.

A smile suddenly broke out on it's small face, and it ran up to him, nuzzling his side. Kiseki smiled - for real this time - and stroked its head gently.

"I don't suppose you know how I got here, either?"

The Chikorita took a step back, turned around and ran a few steps ahead. Kiseki stared at it, prompting it to nod its head toward a pathway leading away from his current location.

"You want me to follow you?"

Chikorita nodded, nodding toward the path again. Kiseki got up, brushing himself off, and followed the Grass-type through the path. Up ahead, he could hear voices - two other boys and a girl. So there were other people here?

Chikorita was running by now, which brought Kiseki to break into a run himself. He slowed as he caught up with the small Pokemon, but the voices were louder now. Through the shrubbery, he spotted two boys - one with a Happiny, and one with a Kabuto - and a girl with a Poochyena. They all seemed to be engaged in a conversation of some sort. Maybe the same thing had happened to them? Kiseki decided not to ask. He didn't want everyone thinking he was crazy.

Chikorita ran up to the Poochyena, carrying on in its Pokemon chatter happily. Kiseki emerged from the shrubbery hesitately, stopping to stand awkwardly near the group.

"Um, hi... I'm kind of lost.. Would anyone happen to know exactly where I am?"

OoC: Bleh, bad start.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 05-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Marx
Heading towards Jubilife City

Robert walked along the grass knolls leading away from Sandgem town. The air was much cleaner than what he was used to, crisper and with a light breeze. Already, he was enjoying his stay in this new world. His Riolu partner sat upon his shoulder.

As he wandered, he saw a battle going on in the grasses. There was a wild Zangoose fighting a wild Shinx. Looking around the ongoing battle, Robert saw that there were no other trainers around, meaning that both were wild. Upon closer inspection, there was a single Oran berry between them.

Robert looked at his Riolu partner. "Let's break this fight up." Robert spoke. Giving a nod, the Riolu hopped off of Robert's shoulder. "Now, use Quick Attack and snatch that berry, then use Metal Claw to cut it in half!" Robert called out.

The voice brought the attention of both pokemon to Robert, allowing Lotus to zoom in and snatch the prize. After cutting it in half then with Metal Claw, the Riolu then walked up and offered the two halves o the two feuding Pokemon. The Shinx eagerly accepted the half, but the Zangoose, angry about the fight being interfered with, hit Lotus with Crush Claw, knocking Lotus to the ground.

Before Robert could issue a command, the wild Shinx attacked Zangoose with a Thunder Fang attack. The electricity shocked the Zangoose thoroughly, paralyzing it. The Shinx stood between the recovering Riolu and the now paralyzed Zangoose.

Taking out a pokeball, Robert launched it at the Zangoose. The red light engulfed the pokemon, pulling it into the ball. After several seconds, the red light faded, confirming capture. Robert walked over and knelt down before the Riolu and the Shinx. Picking up the other half of the Oran berry from the ground, Robert fed it to his Riolu. "Well done Lotus." he spoke before looking over at the Shinx. "Thanks for protecting her. How would you like to come with us?" Robert asked.

The Shinx blinked a bit, looking at Lilly before turning and nodding to Robert. Robert took out a second pokeball and held it out to the Shinx. The little electric cat poked the button of the pokeball, allowing itself to be captured. "Welcome to the team, you two." Robert spoke as he held both pokeballs, then attaching them to his belt.

Last edited by Mewcario; 05-04-2010 at 04:24 PM.