Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon RPG's Ľ Pokemon Ultra RPG Ľ General Ľ Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:56 PM
AiedailEclipsed Offline

Default Aie's Public Apology

Well, Iím back but before I do anything, I do have some things to say. I have been keeping tabs of things and whatís been going on and whatnot, and Iíve noticed the complaint(s) about me. Yes, I know that at times I can and more than likely will be an ass. But I donít do it without cause. Letís evaluate the situation. I am the sole Bulbagarden representative here; I canít exactly just sit back and be idle can I?As compared to the entire population of URPG and Iím pretty sure some random other people, Iíve got to speak out louder for what I think is best for Bulbagarden, when you lot who this wonít relatively impact AT ALL. So pardon me for pushing what I think is best for Bulbagarden a bit louder than I normally would. Now, Iím not saying that excuses my behavior totally. I have been stressed out lately. My grandfather got put into the hospital for the third time in a like month, dealing with a teacher from hell, GEE (Graduate Exit Exam; which determines whether I pass or not) was this week, college preparation is about to kill me, worrying about my schedule for next year, and lets add an epic shitstorm at my school in the form of one death, two injured, one truck totaled, and one building damaged. So please, do not say I am not stressed.

Anyway, Iím back, and Iím much more zen having found that cooking relaxes me, and listening to music more. Also, since you lot seems to be so unused to cursing, get used to it. Bulbagarden has no censors and enforces none (we rarely ever enforce the rule that says cursing in moderation.)

So boo hoo fest for me, Iím back, less stressed. Yay. And, if you donít understand, Iím saying sorry.

Dos svidaniya,

Aie
Old 03-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Aie's Public Apology

Ah, dun worry, everyone here acts like an ass at some point or another. The great thing is we're capable of moving past stuff like that; everyone has their days, good and bad, and sometimes it's impossible to bring real-life troubles into what you post at a forum. We all snap at one another and say things we regret, but it happens to everyone and we understand.

I'm glad to see you're sticking with this and that any misunderstandings that have arisen haven't chased you off or made you overly bitter towards us. Hopefully we can put all this behind us and move forward without any more complications. However, whereas we must allow some room for you, you must allow room for us. Our forum operates differently from yours, mostly in regards to the langauge filter. Even though Garden doesn't censor cursing, we do here at PE2K, and I don't think it's asking too much for you to honor our rule about it while posting here. Sure, we'll have to deal with it at Garden (and honestly I don't really care much, it's no different to me to read it than to hear it), but that's there and this is here.

Anyways, get your happy ass back to those discussion threads and post more. Also, you might want to consider selecting someone to help you represent and speak for Garden here, perhaps a GMod or an Admin or someone. That way all the strain wouldn't fall directly on you.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

Imo, it's not that we are unused to cursing. It's just there isn't a need for it.

But welcome back still.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:44 PM
AiedailEclipsed Offline

@ Ttar : I actually didn't know it was a legitimate rule or it was just people wanting me to stop. And I can ;3 And on the representation thing, I think we might have some new staff in a bit (on the RP staff anyway) but knowing my luck it'll be AFTER the opening and really won't matter.

@ Ataro : Thanks.