Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Individual RP: Luke39

Sokka wrung his hair out, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. His shower had been relaxing, as he had just gotten back from a trip with a particularly annoying little girl trainer and wasn't expecting another until morning.

On his way to the bunk room where he had stored his clothes he passed the computer at the front desk. His hand, skimming the top of the desk accidentally bumped the mouse and changed it from the screensaver to his email account. The top one was the most recent update to his next Trainer, and, curious as to how long he'd have to sleep, he double checked the time he was due.

"Let's see... Luke, due at appproximately... 8:30 PM. Great."
"P.M.!"

Sokka glanced at the time display. 8:25. Perfect, he had plenty of...

"8:25!?"

-------------

The Trainer arrived promptly at 8:30 to find Sokka panting inside, somewhat disheveled but otherwise completely dressed and ready to go.

"Mr. Luke, yes? I'm Ranger Sokka, I'll be bringing you through the Power Plant today. Heh."

-------------

Shemo the Natu appeared in a flash of purple light in a wide plain of flora and fauna-the fauna being numerous small Pokemon who dashed away from the surprising bolt-bringing with him Sokka and Sequentio. They landed a short way away from a sprawling gray building.

"Well, welcome to the Plant Mr. Luke. So, you wanna start inside or head around the back and see what's in the garden?"

-------------

Encounters Left: 15

Encounters-

Trainer Stats

Name: Luke
Items: 1 Park Ball, 5 Super Balls, 2 Full Heals, 1 Poke Doll, 2 Max Potions, 1 Pokeplayer, 1 Pokeplayer Disc (Porygon)

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname:Glis
Ability: Hypercutter
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None.

Pokemon:Swampert
Nickname: Swampy
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Naughty
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Brick Break
Old 04-03-2010, 12:49 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39
Default Re: Individual RP: Luke39

(My posts will build up as the storyline gets bigger)

As Sokka asked where I would like to go, i replied as I only had a soft voice.

"Um could we please check out the Gardens first?"

My voice didn't go to far but hopefully Sokka heard me. I was wondering if Glis was allowed to roam out of its ball. It being my closest pokemon made me want its company. So I asked Ranger Sokka while looking at Shemo the Natu.

"Is it alright if my Gliscor comes out and roams free?"

It was 8:25PM. I hoped I didn't keep the Ranger awake. So I apologized it was just that I had applied for the park and the office sloted me in then.

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594
Old 04-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

"It's no problem, I do a lot of late night runs at this time of night. You can feel free to let your Gliscor out too, having Pokemon out actually tends to help make wild Pokemon more comfortable around you." Sokka led the young trainer towards the side of the plant. It was the quickest path to the garden in the back, where many of the smaller and cuter Pokemon played. Their path was blocked, however, by a sleeping Plusle. The Ranger tried to slip around it, but inadvertently stepped on a dry stick in the way. The sharp sound caused Plusle to suddenly awaken, blinking several times and looking around for the offending noise. That was when it spotted the Ranger and Trainer, and growled slightly.

-------------

Encounters Left: 14

Encounters-??? ??? Plusle

Trainer Stats

Name: Luke
Items: 1 Park Ball, 5 Super Balls, 2 Full Heals, 1 Poke Doll, 2 Max Potions, 1 Pokeplayer, 1 Pokeplayer Disc (Porygon)

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname:Glis
Ability: Hypercutter
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None.

Pokemon:Swampert
Nickname: Swampy
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Naughty
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Brick Break
Old 04-04-2010, 09:23 AM
luke39 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to luke39

I looked around at the little Plusle. I didn't really want one. But I think it was set off now. So I told the trainer that I didn't want the Plusle. So we walked away hoping that Plusle wouldn't try attacking. I grabbed my PokePlayer out of my backpack and grabbed the disc that had the cry of a Porygon and inserted it. I then pressed the button for the cry and waited with the Ranger.

Mighteyena
Obtained:294
Hatch @ 309
Evolve @ 348
Lv 100 @ 594