Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:58 PM
NES2 Offline

Default Re: Metal Sonic's Academy for Role Play enrichment!

I haz added more description. Am I ready to make MW2 references I MEAN RP?
Old 03-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post
Username:NES2(The most badass console on the planet)

Character name: Johnathan M. Patterson (Based on previous character name from my first RP! Ah, memories....)
Age: Hmm.... 19! Just like every other character in every RP I have seen, I AM A TEENAGER! (And with him being of legal smoking and drafting age, I can insert him into a military position!)
Race: I AM A HUMAN. I THINK. WELL, ONE THING IS FOR SURE: I AM NOT A FURRY! OR A MOE!
Gender: HERMAPHRODITE! (Just, kidding, male. LOL, chicks with CENSORED BY THE GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA!)

Appearance:John stands 5"10, and has brown eyes, hair, and slightly tanned skin. His hair is average length, though it's curly so it often looks like a jumbled mess. He wears goggles and a standard military outfit, complete with green beret with talon corps insignia on it. For nighttime stealth missions, he wears a black variation of that military uniform, also with a black beret with talon corp insignia. The goggles work like a one way window, with him being able to see you in full color while you can't see his eyes. His noses is small and straight, and he always has a serious tone to his face, unless you say something outrageously funny or he is trying to impress a girl. When not in military uniform, he wears a simple T-shirt, blue jeans, and sunglasses. He has a small scar on the left leg, from a soldier that stabbed him right before he died(last stand in COD: MW2 can be a CENSORED AGAIN BY THE GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA!)

Personality: John has no goals anymore, thanks to mental trauma he suffered from the war. he no longer believes in the value of life, an afterlife, a God, or that there is any meaning to anything. he now just lives through his days, making money so his family can stay afloat. Still, he enjoys life and lives in the moment, not really thinking about the future. His island has a very unique Latino culture, and as a result he eats rice and beans and likes salsa music. He sends money back to his family when he goes on missions, but that's about it. John is not squeamish about killing anymore, and may seem heartless to some. In reality, he is a patriot who will fight for his corps to the death, treating the men under him like his own family. anyone else, good luck. If your not with him, your against him. And John doesn't take well to enemies. John likes pizza, girls, and Jimi hendrix. Any other bit of his personality will be revealed later.

History: Johnathan was a kid from the small largely unknown island of Garvia. It lies a few miles south of Orre, and is a very isolated region. Growing up, his family was average, middle class people who worked for a living. John lived a very normal and boring life, even skipping out on the chance to be a trainer in favor of finishing school and getting a degree. But life had different plans for him.

After Cipher attempted to take over the island and it's pokemon, and great war began to defend Garvia. John was an average kid from the Garvian village of Palm when one day he got a letter. that's right, he had been drafted into the garvian military. Taken from his home, he was sent to the front lines, and soon people quickly realized his talent at sharpshooting. In one month he worked his way to the position of general, and helped drive Cipher out of Garvia. But he hated his job as a general, and would rather be on the front lines with his men.

And so as soon as the war was over( Cipher was pretty weak at this point. They surrendered less than a year later), John left the Garvian army and started his own mercenary corps, the Talon Corp. They took up small missions, and participated in important historical events such as the Battle of Lilycove, which was fought to suppress a Psyduck revolution there. (lol, Psyduck).

Special powers: Has no actual powers. He has a torterra, a lucario(most overrated pokemon), and a chatot.... Kinda dull.... OK I'LL GIVE HIM WEAPONS! Hmmm... let's see.... SEMTEX, Sniper Rifle(With scope), hunting knife, and general epic sauce!

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF4-r...eature=related
JIMI FOREVER!

Other: I might use this profile in my upcoming Portal RP. GLaDOS will be so happy!

There you go, much better. You need to be more serious with your SUs though; put as much effort into your other SUs for other RPs, and keep it serious; most RPs don't have a very joking tone to them, and putting a gag character in a serious RP is a good way to annoy a lot of people. Not asking you to change it or anything, but barely avoided pervertedness is a very good way to get on my bad side. The side with Kefka making balloon animals out of your intestines >.>
Old 03-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaichi View Post
Name: Gareth Bashkir
Race: Half-time lord, half-human
Sex/ Gender: Male

Appearance: Gareth wears a dark blue trench coat to match his jet-black hair, which go perfectly with his pale skin. His hair is in fact very spiky down the middle but otherwise goes everywhere around his head. Under his trench coat, he ussually wears a red, black, or white T-shirt, and Addidas black and white shoes, specially made with the symbol of Rassilon. He keeps his Sonic in a special White leapard skin pouch given to him by American Indian Cherokee tribes.

Personality: Nice, an generally kind-hearted and fun loving. Like another time lord most of us all know, he loves running and has a lot of energy. He believes that impossible is nothing, and will do anything dangerous just for a laugh. Also, he's a very loving person, that's because he sort of had a bunch of kids before the time war, so he knows a lot of compassion, but also he's not afraid to get his hands dirty if needed, he also likes a good wager, and is quite the techie, he absolutely loves playing with the chemilion circuit on his TARDIS (Which stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space, the meaning of the TARDIS should be quite obvious that it is a frickin time machine, unless you have the IQ of a rotten banana skin.) He loves literiture, his favorite author is J.R.R Tolkien, and his favorite play is The Merchant of Venice. He also likes Rock music. His favorite bands are Muse, My Chem, and The Beattles.

History: He, like all Time Lords, was taken to the academy at age 8. And well, for those who do not know who/what a time-lord is, here is a link explaining what the time lords are.He was exceptionally bright, and got out of the academy at age 60. (Remember, in TLY 60 is like our 16.) He got his first TARDIS at 65, and the first place he went was ancient Rome. He spent about 6 years under the guidance of Julius Ceasar, and was there when he was stabbed. He then set out to avenge him, and acctually caused the fall of Rome. Since then, he's never let anything get him down. He's gone to the San Fran earthquake and saved people in 1918, and acctually fell ill with the black pleague, causing his first regeneration. In 1945, at the height of WWII, he was in love with a German nurse, his first companion. He was drafted into German ranks just before the war ended, and his companion was executed for giving the allies inside information, which led to D-day, and his Second regeneration. This is his Second regeneration.

Special Powers: he uses a trusty sonic screwdriver, that is all.

Theme: He finds it very easy to dance to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCsUJ0QVFA

Sample"You're a barbaric son of a *****, You wanna see the state she's in? Follow me." He quickly knocked out one of the guards, and stole his handcuffs, key in pocket, he cuffed ??? to his left wrist. "And you're not freakin getting away, if you do, my Lucario's gonna kick your ass." They were half way down the hall in mere seconds, en route to Lyla. He was punching every koopa he saw, he was a dead man when he got out of this, he was sure of it. Right outside Lyla's room, he knocked, and went in.
He forced the man to look at Lyla and the full extent of her injuries.
"If you want to leave this room alive, get. Help. NOW

Experience: I've been in all of micks RP's almost since Idunno when
Must work on: description

For all those who do not know, Time lords are a race of aliens that spawned before the beginning of time. They were sworn protectors of time itself, and took an oath to watch, but never ever interfere. They come from the planet Gallifrey, in the constilation of Casterburous, and (Pretty much) look like humans. They have two hearts, but can't entirely survive on just one, needing a shock or a bump to the back to survive heart failure. They can survive most poisons with a few shocks as well.
First bold; Massive run on sentence. You can make, like, five different sentences out of that

Second bold; No. Just no. Explanations can go with the history.

Your history is STILL too short. You didn't explain anything in detail; it's just 'This happened'. It's very unrealistic. You've also got quite a few spelling errors; I'd suggest running your posts through MS Word's spellcheck.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:29 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Username: Winter_Cherry

Character name: Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen

Race: Demi-Vampire, her father is pureblood vampire and her mother is human.

Gender: Female, even if she does look and act like a boy...

Appearance: Sky is tall and stick-figure skinny and so pale she has barely more color than a sheet of copy paper, with a rather flat chest that adds on to her boyish appearance. Her pale blonde hair is cut short, usually gelled and pulled into one inch tall spikes on the top of her head, and the tips are died blue. She also has bicolored eyes, the left one is a vibrant red while the other is a pale blue, which gives her a serious creepy factor when it comes right down to it, especially when you count in her insomnia-darkened smudges under her eyes. She tends to wear a Vampire Knight t-shirt with Yuki, Zero, and Kaname on it, which is what she considers her walking joke and a zipped up Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie with Jack Skellington and Sally on it that she never takes off along with a pair of sharpie writing covered, faded jeans that have ripped up knees and tennis shoes. Her ears are full of metal studs and the like, and she has a barretta-style pistol strapped clear as day, er, night, to her upper right thigh over her jeans.

Personality: Sky is normally seen as a bitter, sarcastic, and generally a total hothead. She doesn't get along with most people other than her few close friends, her mother, father, and Damien--her main blood source and protector. Damien brings out a softer side in her that the public generally doesn't get to see--if only because of both their psychc abilities and the fact she bites him on a daily basis to keep herself alive. She's otherwise quiet and keeps to herself--and Damien, but it's not her fault they practically share minds. She loves starting up fistfights, and it's pretty hard to stop her once she starts, but it is possible to stop her. Sky's pretty wary of anyone she doesn't know, considering all the times she's had made on her life, the distrust is totally understandable, and as soon as she finds you okay, she eases up a little. She's not much of a helper, preferring to stick to as much as her lonesome as she can get, and is a fierce fighter when she's sierious or ticked.

History: Up until she turned 16, Sky had no knowledge whatsoever of her demi-vamp. status, but her mom did a good job of covering up everything unusual. She lived off of blood-spiked Kool-Aid for those 16 years without biting anyone--probably because she didn't know. This is partly because of the fact she had never met her father, who had to leave her mother and the unborn Skylar due to reasons withinn his vamp. family and never came back, knowing full-well that he wouldn't have the strength to leave them again if he did. When his daughter's 16th birthday rolled around, he finally sent her a letter telling her the truth behind it all and requesting she come stay with him to learn to control her powers and such. After about a week of so of living with her father, she was sent to attend a school for young vampires, and due to the fact her dad happens to be a member of one of the most important vampire families currently out there, she was assigned a guard and dual-purpose 'feeder' human early on. Damien Wright turned out to be a very good match for her, being a telepathic himself in spite of his totally human heritage, this ability is shared with his twin brother and after the first time Sky bit Damien their minds pretty much wound up melded together yet separate, meaning it's never very quiet. The two don't seem to mind, and get along rather well.

After attacks were mounted on Sky at school, she and Damien packed up and left, as to not have any of the other students harmed. This was done under permission of both her father and the school officials, though they have to check in every so often. While on the run, they are also trying to find more demi-vamps. and such as well as becoming a bit of a vampire police force, slaying law-breaking vampires they find on their roaming.

Special powers: She's pyschc, covering the range of telekinesis and telepathy in one blow, and it's what has her basically sharing a mind with Damien since he's telepathic as well. She packs a pistol that has a certain kind of bullets in it lethal only to vampires, but it still hurts humans enough to keep them from killing her first. she's also a pretty good hand-to-hand fighter.

Theme Song: Here it Goes Again by OK Go

Other: N/A

Username: Winter_Cherry

Character name: Damien Wright

Race: Human

Appearance: Damien looks, funnily enough, alot like the young woman he's protecting. He has deep violet eyes and dirty blonde hair that he spikes to the point it looks like a hedgehog has nested there and the tips are dyed purple--which he was doing before he met Sky. See why everyone thought they were a good match from the get-go? He has a slight tan on his skin while he's tall, taller than Sky by a head, and lean, but still has a ton of muscle you don't see. He wears a simple black t-shirt with a purple-striped black hoodie that has a deep red heart sewn messily onto the front of it(it was bought that way) and a plain pair of jeans that seem to hang off of him. He wears a pair of simple tennis shoes with it and is in charge of the black backpack of supplies. He also has a set of card suit earrings, a spade dangles from his right ear with a diamond over it and a club dangles from his left with a heart over it. He always seems happy or like he knows something, usually because he's talking to Verity or Sky.

Personality: Damien's a very likable guy, easygoing, totally sweet, and kind. Then again he's also pretty loyal and ready to stand up for the people he cares about--gotta be with his twin brother being gay and having to protect a huge target. He's one of the few that can keep Sky under control and break up fights pretty easily, though he'll rip your throat out if you go in Sky's direction with malintent towards her on your mind. Then there's no controlling him. On top of that, he's a really good listener, though most of it's towards Sky since they're stuck with a mostly shared mind.

History: Damien was born into a family who'd been serving vampires for years, brought into the world with his twin brother, Verity. It was discovered when they were about five that they had a connection, a telekinetic connection, that expanded beyond them to other people if they tried. This oddity and Verity's early discovery of being gay as well made them big bullying targets as kids, and Damien took up the position of older brother and protector and shaping his personality. As soon as they were old enough, they were sent to a protector training school to hone their abilities, and from there went on to the vampire school to learn more and attain their charges for life. It was there he was introduced to Sky, and she was put under his care. After her first time biting him, their minds wound up melded together, he believes it's because of their telekinetic powers and he lived with it just as always. When the attacks against Sky started, he was the first one to suggest they leave, and helped present his case to the schools officials and Sky's father, who trusts Damien's judgement absolutely. So recently he's been wandering from town to town with Sky, avoiding and/or killing would-be killers and helping find more demi-vamps as well.

Special powers: Damien is telepathic, and his mind is nearly melded to Sky's, not that he minds any. He also packs a pistol like Sky's and a pretty powerful punch.

Theme Song: Why, by Ayaka
*You FFVII Crisis Core players might know this one...

Other: Nada.

I'll finish this later, probably tomorrow.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 04-02-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:02 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Username: Metal Sonic, though I often go by just Metal or MS

Character name: Zetsubou Retsujo (Translates litterally as 'Hopeless Hero')

Appearance: Zetsubou is an average height young woman with long, dark green hair and emerald eyes. Her bangs are held out of her eyes to both sides of her head with X-shaped white hair clips, and she allows the rest of her expertly layered hair to fall down her back, almost down to her knees. Her jade-colored eyes are partially obscured by a pair of half-moon spectacles, and her skin is pale despite her attempts to tan. She wears a white cape around her shoulders that touches the ground, with a V-neck white button-up shirt possessing orb-shaped shoulders, accentuated by green in the same shade as her eyes, in addition to a layered skirt that stops at her knees starting in green, then black, then to white. She wears stiletto-style boots so she doesn’t have to look up at those taller than she is. The back of her shirt is open-backed, hidden by her cape. Around her neck, she wears a green choker in the same shade of green as her hair, and around her wrists are a pair of shackles, shattered below the fifth link of chain, and her nails are painted dark green. She is never without the thick black novel containing the secrets of black magic

Personality: Contrary to her name, which means ‘Hopeless Hero’, Zetsubou is a surprisingly upbeat person when she feels like it. She only talks seriously when she has to, preferring to scathe people with her sarcastic mocking and seeming ‘I-Don’t-Care’ attitude. In actuality, she’s a very nice person when the mood takes her, thought she doesn’t show it much. She dislikes violence, but has no qualms about zapping people who threaten her with any one of her wide assortment of magic spells. Zetsubou has loved Black Magic from a young age, and ever since has been learning every possible thing she can, which disturbs many. However, contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to be evil to be a black mage. To prove it, Zetsubou has made it her goal to learn everything about black magic and do something heroic. Her best friend, Selena, uses light magic, and the two have been traveling partners for some time. She is somewhat lazy, and will usually refuse to do any work by hand.

Zetsubou also suffers from memory loss and slight insanity from a miscast spell. She can function efficiently enough, but there are times when she’ll break off from reality and cackle madly for no obvious reason, only to return with no recollection of what happened. While dealing with these temporary bouts of insanity, she often mutters things about death, destruction and hopelessness.

History: Zetsubou is an orphan, though from where she can’t quite remember. Most of her childhood is a blur, with the only thing clearly visible being her friendship with Selena. The first thing she can clearly remember was how she got to liking black magic, after reading a story about a villain with such powers, Zetsubou wondered why everyone with black magic spells were automatically evil. Selena had decided to learn about white magic, and Zetsubou decided to go for black magic. The two complement each others’ spells well, and they get along well enough to be sisters, so it was easy enough to tell that as soon as one of them started traveling, the other would likely tag along. As no one wanted to teach Zetsubou black magic, she trained herself using a thick, black leather book she managed to locate in her home town.

When she was eighteen, she and Selena decided to travel around and learn all they could about their respective magic studies, which has been the source of much amusement. As Zetsubou’s choice of magic is widely discriminated against as ‘Evil’, people often make the mistake of trying to attack her, which usually results in them being easily KO’d. She often laughs for hours on end later that evening.

Special powers: Anything consisting of the use of black magic, though her knowledge isn’t complete.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6xaI...eature=related

Other: Almost everyone has an 'Other' section. If there's anything important you need to add that doesn't fit anywhere else, just put that here!

Username: Metal Sonic

Character name: Yatusatari Puripuri

Appearance: A fairly tall young woman at about five foot eight, Yatusatari is fairly imposing. She has a muscular build, and her right arm ends halfway between the shoulder and elbow, wrapped in gauze with a red bandana tied around it, if just so people don’t stare at it. Her general outfit consists of a low-cut red dress with no sleeves lined with white, and a miniskirt, hiding a pair of dark short shorts beneath, and she generally wears traditional wooden sandals. Her askew black hair is wrapped in a red bandage for looks, spiking out at places with two long locks of it sticking out behind her and reaching down past her shoulder blades, while the rest is short. When given the opportunity, she wears a red-colored steel pauldron on her right shoulder, accentuated with a few screw-shaped objects rising from it. Having only one arm does not prevent her from being a formidable opponent. In addition, she wears a black glove on her left hand that has a back made of red colored metal made to fit her knuckles, making her punches hurt that much more. She owns a prosthetic arm is made of bronze, and also packs a punch when she decides to use it. Unlike most prosthetics, it is imbued with a bit of Zetsubou’s magic, allowing it a full range of movement, though Yatusatari prefers not to use it. She wears a sarashi beneath her shirt in the case it has to be quickly removed.

Personality: Loud, short-tempered, and generally not the sort of person you want to get mad at you, Yatusatari is a self-styled warrior who explodes as often as her beloved fireworks. Her opinions are never shielded, and she speaks her mind on any and every subject. Though she has a considerable amount of patience, there are some things that set her off like an explosive, and if you don’t know about it, you can end up on the receiving end of a powerful kick to the groin. She yells a lot, and is most often in either a passive or angry mood. However, Yatusatari has a nicer side; when you know how to avoid making her erupt in anger, she’s usually very agreeable, if still very insulting and sarcastic. She pours her heart into making her fireworks, and there’s nothing she likes doing better. Yatusatari only respects those who show her their full power and impress her, of which Zetsubou is one. She hates quitters. Yatusatari isn’t interested in dating, preferring to work on improving her skills.

History: A gruff young woman raised from a young age to be a warrior, Yatusatari has endured a difficult existence. When she was six, her father, angry that her mother had died, put Yatusatari through a brutal daily training regiment, often throwing her into dangerous situations without a moment’s notice. One such occasion resulted in the loss of her right arm, something that led her to resent her father, and to this day she still hates him with every fiber of her being. One day, Yatusatari finally had enough abuse from her father and, taking up the sword he’d often forced her to used, soundly beat him into submission. From that day on, Yatusatari swore no one would do that to her again, and learned to use the unique sword with ease despite only having a single arm. After a few years, when she was twenty, Yatusatari saw a wonderful display of fireworks, and she quickly tracked down a teacher to instruct her on how to make them. After learning the basics, Yatusatari made a name for herself in two ways; selling her dazzling fireworks, and being the best swordswoman around.

She met Zetsubou by chance in a port town shortly after she and her best friend Selena started to travel. Zetsubou mentioned she knew how to use black magic and, having never fought a magic user in a fair fight, challenged Zetsubou. Though Yatusatari lost the fight, the two were thoroughly impressed with each other’s abilities. Since Zetsubou and Selena didn’t have any defense other than magic, Yatusatari offered to tag along to provide assistance. With her powerful sword and devastating attacks, she is a force to be reckoned with in battle.

Special powers: Kirai; A massive broadsword almost as tall as Yatusatari is. A thick piece of metal tapering slightly at the end before fanning out into a shape reminiscent of flames, with a red flame wisp painted between two notches near the hilt for easy storage. The hilt is plain, curving upwards at the blade and leading to a unique handle wrapped in white gauze. The hilt is in the shape of a T, and can be used from either the upper or lower handles. Its unique shape and weight make it difficult to use without proper training.

Theme Song: Dancing Mad, 4th movement- The Black Mages

Other:
Old 03-31-2010, 11:52 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

Note: I've finished EVERY edit I was told to make, spelling, proof, longer history, et cetera. If any things are to be edited after this, tell Winter, as I see her every day. Winter, thank you in advance...
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaichi View Post
Name: Gareth Bashkir
Race: Half-time lord, half-human

Special Powers: he uses a trusty sonic screwdriver, that is all.
Appearance: Gareth wears a dark blue trench coat to match his jet-black hair, which go perfectly with his pale skin. His hair is in fact very spiky down the middle but otherwise goes everywhere around his head. Under his trench coat, he usually wears a red, black, or white T-shirt, and Addidas black and white shoes, specially made with the symbol of Rassilon. He keeps his Sonic in a special White leapard skin pouch given to him by American Indian Cherokee tribes.

Personality: Nice, an generally kind-hearted and fun loving. Like another time lord most of us all know, he loves running and has a lot of energy. He believes that impossible is nothing, and will do anything dangerous just for a laugh. Also, he's a very loving person. That's because he sort of had a bunch of kids before the time war, so he knows a lot of compassion. Also, he's not afraid to get his hands dirty if needed. He also likes a good wager, and is quite the techie. He absolutely loves playing with the chameleon circuit on his TARDIS (Which stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space. The meaning of the TARDIS should be quite obvious that it is a frickin time machine, unless you have the IQ of a rotten banana skin.) He loves literature, his favorite author is J.R.R Tolkien, and his favorite play is The Merchant of Venice. He also likes Rock music. His favorite bands are Muse, My Chem., and The Beatles.

History: This: Is a general description of a Time-Lord... Time lords are a race of aliens that spawned before the beginning of time. They were sworn protectors of time itself, and took an oath to watch, but never ever interfere. They come from the planet Gallifrey, in the constellation of Casterburous, and (Pretty much) look like humans. They have two hearts, but can't entirely survive on just one, needing a shock or a bump to the back to survive heart failure. They can survive most poisons with a few shocks as well.... Did I mention that they can Regenerate?? He, like all Time Lords, was taken to the academy at age 8. He was exceptionally bright, and got out of the academy at age 60. (Remember, in TLY 60 is like our 16.) He got his first TARDIS at 65, and the first place he went was ancient Rome. He spent about 6 years under the guidance of Julius Caesar, and was there when he was stabbed. He then set out to avenge him, and actually caused the fall of Rome. He gave inside information to the Turks, and disappeared as soon as he did, because he knew he'd be blamed. Since then, he's never let anything get him down. He's gone to the San Fran earthquake and saved people in 1918, (He got the hell out once he realized what he'd done, that's why there're no stories about him, and besides, it would've changed modern technology sooooooo much if he'd been caught. He actually fell ill with the black plague, causing his first regeneration. In 1945, at the height of WWII, he was drafted into German ranks just before the war ended, and fell in love with a nurse after he was shot in the intestine and diagnosed with delusional fantasies. However, his first love and companion was executed for being an ally spy, which led to D-day, in which he was a double agent, and his Second regeneration. This is his Second regeneration.

Theme: He finds it very easy to dance to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCsUJ0QVFA

Sample"You're a barbaric son of a *****, You wanna see the state she's in? Follow me." He quickly knocked out one of the guards, and stole his handcuffs, key in pocket, he cuffed ??? to his left wrist. "And you're not freakin getting away, if you do, my Lucario's gonna kick your ass." They were half way down the hall in mere seconds, en route to Lyla. He was punching every koopa he saw, he was a dead man when he got out of this, he was sure of it. Right outside Lyla's room, he knocked, and went in.
He forced the man to look at Lyla and the full extent of her injuries.
"If you want to leave this room alive, get. Help. NOW

Experience: I've been in all of micks RP's almost since Idunno when
Must work on: description
Just a note; the Doctor's first appearance was an old man :F

Fine now. RP starts... either tonight or tomorrow; I gots some work to do.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Hurr hurr, I wanna use one of my older characters who never sees the light of day these days.

///

Username: Dog of Hellsing

Character Name: Ras Lei

Race: Raptor’kesh (Man-made raptor; also known as ‘kesh)

Description: Ras stands at an even eight feet tall and weighs three hundred pounds. From snout-tip to tail-tip, she measures a little over eleven feet long. Her scales are a rich tawny color, and a golden mane of fur runs from between her piercing amber eyes to halfway down her thickly-muscled, powerful tail. Her claws are a dull white. She’s very sleek and lean, and her muscles are clearly outlined beneath her hide. She has pale tan scars covering her neck, arms, chest, and belly, mostly taken from fights against her only real rival, Kit.

Personality: Ras has human intelligence, and as a result has a dynamic personality. She’s a proud and honorable creature, with a strong sense of truth and morality. She can be kind to those who need it and cruel to those who deserve it, but in general she’s pretty laid-back and nice. She jokes around a lot, and that can mislead those who don’t know her into thinking that she’s silly and immature. In reality, Ras is mentally around twenty years old, even though physically she’s only seven. Once you get to know her, it becomes apparent that she knows when to get serious and when to get goofy.

If it’s one thing Ras can’t stand, it’s traitors and liars. She believes in loyalty and honesty, and those who deceive and stab backs are no friends to her. She understands that there are times when such actions are called for, but she still strongly dislikes them and will always try to find a different way to go about things. That being said, if you betray her or tell misleading and harmful lies around her, be prepared to face her considerable wrath.

Because she is a wild animal, Ras’ human intelligence can be overtaken by her primal instincts. Fear and anger are the biggest triggers of this, making her act more like a vicious beast than the refined creature she normally is. Most of the time her reversion lasts only for a few moments, but there are times when she becomes so badly shaken that she remains animalistic for hours or even days. During these times, it’s best to just avoid her, else one might risk getting gutted.

Ras’ loyalty is both her strongest asset and biggest weakness. Those she holds dear are always put before herself, and she will defend her loved ones with sometimes frightening viciousness. She will brave anything, from the smallest insult to the most horrid death, to protect any she cares about. This sometimes gets her into trouble, when her protective nature causes her to make a commotion about things that should just be ignored. It also makes her easily trapped; she will rush off to help a friend who’s in danger, and if given a choice between herself and them, she will always give herself over without a fight.

Being a pack creature, Ras is most comfortable and at peace when surrounded by good friends. She look very relaxed and unawares when at ease like this, but many a foe have found out the hard way that Ras is very hard to ambush. Even when asleep, she is almost hyper-aware of her surroundings. She’s a very light sleeper, which sometimes makes her cranky because she keeps getting woken up.

Ras might feel strong contempt for liars and traitors, but she only truly loathes one being. Kit, a Neko (cat-person) who was created by the same people who made Ras, is the Raptor’kesh’s most mortal foe. Even just making a passing comment about Kit will make Ras irritated, and when the two actually come into contact with each other, Ras becomes literally insane with hatred and rage. This deep-seated abhorrence isn’t something Ras acquired over time; it’s a part of her instinct, as much as it is to eat when hungry and sleep when tired. She doesn’t know why, but something in her very DNA makes her despise the Neko.

Background: Ras was created by humans who were trying to clone dinosaurs. By filling in missing DNA links with those of a human, they ended up creating a being that was much more intelligent than they expected. They didn’t know that the person whose DNA they used was a strong, albeit latent, mentalist; these psychic powers were imbued in the DNA, and they gave Ras strange powers. In fact, it was with these that the Raptor’kesh freed herself. She woke, confused and scared, and unwittingly summoned a large fireball that shattered the glass tank she was in.

The scientists were surprised, but completely obsessed with their creation. They ignored her desperate need for answers and companionship, instead tossing her in a bland white room when they weren’t testing her or experimenting on her. The first year of Ras’ life was spent in this manner, and she was driven to the brink of madness. Then there came hope, and one act of kindness on her part would forever change Ras’ life.

The child of one of the scientists befriended her, quite on accident. The girl had come with her father to the lab because he couldn’t find anyone to baby-sit her. In a moment of carelessness, he turned his back on her to check on one of his smaller experiments. His daughter wandered off and coincidentally made her way to the room where Ras was kept. She was scared senseless by this time, crying as she tried to find her way back to her father. Ras heard the girl’s sobs and went to the door; it was then that she realized it was unlocked. Despite her numerous displays of intelligence (such as the ability to speak), the scientists had apparently thought she was really just a dull beast. As such, they never locked the door to keep Ras inside the room, as they never thought she might be able to open it.

Ras exited her room, for the first time on her own, and approached the girl. Understandably, the child was terrified when she Ras was coming towards her, but she was too scared to run off. Ras asked the child what was wrong, and when she learned the girl was lost, she revealed that she wasn’t the scary monster she looked like. No, despite being locked up and treated as little more than a giant scaly lab rat, Ras was hardly a monster. After letting the girl on her back, Ras hunted around the lab until she ran into the girl’s father, who was going crazy with desperation because of being unable to find the child. When he saw her riding Ras’ back, he was struck with the image of a kind, noble beast, and instantly he felt terrible for his part in the cruel, oftentimes painful, things that the Raptor’kesh had been forced to endure.

After that, the scientist became Ras’ first actual friend. He worked to keep his fellows from treating Ras as a dumb animal, and soon she had a decent room to sleep in. He helped the creature learn how to wield and control her powers, though he had no idea how they worked. He talked with her and treated her as if she were another human, and his daughter came to worship the Raptor’kesh. Unfortunately, the more intelligence and power she displayed, the more nervous and fearful the other scientists became of her. And the more fearful they became, the crueler they became. As they treated her worse and worse, so Ras finally started to react negatively to it all. As time went on, the scientists realized they were breeding their destruction, and this only made them act worse towards Ras. It also spurred them to create Kit, a creature of mingled human and cat DNA. Her sole purpose was to destroy Ras, who the humans knew would snap in the future and destroy them all.

And indeed Ras snapped. Two years later, Ras was pushed over the edge when one of the scientists threw a jar of acid at her one evening. Ras was refusing to let the man do a painful-sounding test on her, and he became so frustrated that he grabbed a nearby jar containing strong acid, throwing it at the Raptor’kesh’s head. Her speedy reaction time and agility saved her from a nasty death, and after dodging the jar, Ras felt a surge of fury course through her. After three years of being harassed and abused, she lashed out with all her strength and abilities. A single kick saw the offending scientist’s stomach laid open, and as he fell dying to the floor, Ras summoned a massive firestorm that engulfed the room. She left the burning room and hunted down her only friend in the whole place, driving him away so he wouldn’t be among those who died. Once he’d left, she unleashed a massive blast energy, demolishing most of the lab in one go. She then scoured the building and unleashed bursts of fire, eventually taking the place down. She left after that, fleeing into the night as the ruins of the lab burned. She didn’t realize there was something still alive in the wreckage; Kit, still asleep in her tank underneath the lab.

Almost a year after earning her freedom, Ras had her first encounter with Kit. It was a short and violent meeting; Ras found out that Kit could create and manipulate spatial rends that were similar to black holes. Not only that, but the Neko was capable of teleporting. However, she wasn’t strong enough to carry out her task of killing Ras, but neither could Ras slay Kit. The scientists had misjudged when they made the Neko; instead of being stronger, she was at an equal level with the Raptor’kesh. Thus it was fated that they would be mortal foes as long as they both lived, destined to fight until the day one of them died, or both were destroyed by their own strength.

Powers: Ras has an array of strange powers, given to her by the DNA of the psychic human it was taken from. She can create and control fire, electricity, and ice, and is capable of using a massive blast of magickal flames to summon up spirits from Hell. She can use grow large black wings for a short period of time, and she can wield her energy as a weapon as well. This is usually done in the form of a powerful, concentrated beam fired from her jaws, but it can also be released in other manners. She can also create shields and barriers. Her strangest power is the ability to assume a human form, which usually happens without her meaning or wanting it to (though she can willingly assume this form when she wishes). In this form, Ras stands around 5’7” and weighs roughly 120 lbs. She has white hair down to her knees, though she keeps her striking amber eyes. Her skin becomes somewhat pale, and her claws (which she also keeps) take on a deep bronze color. Her scars become white while in human form. She looks especially frail in this form, but she’s just as strong physically as when in her normal form. She loses most of her other powers while in human form, but she can use a limited range of elemental magicks.

Weapons: Powers ; claws ; fangs ; tail

Other: Kit actually resembles a cat with human features instead of the other way around. She's about 5'6" tall with sleek black fur, though her knee-length hair is dark red. Her eyes are a sort of gold-green and she wears a black overcoat, but nothing beneath it. She walks upright like a human, but other than that (and her hair) she has no real physical human qualities. She is a rude, heartless creature who only cares about slaying Ras, not at all caring who must be killed or what must be destroyed in the process.

///

I might actually make Kit into a character later, but for now she's pretty much just a plot device XD.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

O~o Overkill, but that's awesome. Perfect example of how to do an SU. Accepted, but I'm too lazy to fiddle with the list.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:11 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Username: KantoBreeder
Character name: Skulduggery Pleasant

Race: A not-quite-dead human.

Appearance: Skulduggery is a skeleton. He wears a black cowboy-style hat. He wears an unbuttoned black pinstripe jacket with silver buttons, a white shirt which is tucked into his trousers and a long, grey tie. Also, he wears blue pinstripe trousers, a black belt with a silver buckle and black shoes with overly long laces. He wears a long grey scarf with tassels on the end and sometimes white gloves. He is always grinning, a side effect of being a living skeleton. He has no internal or external organs meaning that he doesn’t need to eat, drink, breathe, sleep or do several other things. Although his clothes are very well made, they always seem to hang off of him. He is held together by magic. His eyes have the effect of making you think he’s looking at you but could be looking anywhere.

When he is in public he wears a long, tan overcoat and uses a long scarf, oversized sun glasses and a ginger wig to cover his skull. Although he tries his best to cover up the fact that he’s a skeleton in public, people still seem to think that he is a weirdo.

He keeps his revolver in a pocket on the inside of his jacket. His suit was made by Ghastly Bespoke and is made of an incredibly durable yet light-weight material. The inner lining of his jacket is made of red silk. His trousers crinkle up at the top of the leg and his shirt does at the waist and elbows. He likes the effect of having his jacket billowing behind him.

Personality: Skulduggery on the surface is a nice person with wit sharp enough to be used as a samurai sword. However, on the inside he is twisted with a want for revenge. He accepts the sacrifice of individuals in a war but is highly reluctant to let it happen. He has a polite, old-fashioned way of talking. Although he hates Serpine, he won’t let rage cloud his mind again and would rather bring him to justice than kill him. He is a valuable friend and a deadly enemy, however there are few people that he trusts as true friends and he respects even less. He does have a lot of trust for Eachan Meritorious, the chief of the three Elders. He doesn’t seem to be able to rest while evil still haunts the earth and is always looking for criminals to bring to justice. He takes his job very seriously and is always looking for clues. He is offended by other people not taking it seriously.

History: Not much is known about his history except that he was a general in an ancient war between the good side and the Diablerie, a group of maniacs who want the ancient gods, the Faceless Ones, to return to the earth, led by Mevolent. The good side were winning so Mevolent ordered the Diablerie to start attacking the leaders. Skulduggery was tricked by one of the three enemy generals, Nefarious Serpine. Serpine murdered his family in front of him knowing that he would use the nearest weapon to avenge them. Unfortunately, the dagger was poisoned and Skulduggery was killed, sort of. His body was burned and put on a spike as an example.

When Skulduggery died he did not move on, instead, something held him back, he watched the war and was horrified to see that Mevolent was winning. Somehow he managed to come back to life (sort-of). He found his body in a bag of bones which was floating down a river. After he had re-assembled his body he led the good side in the war once again. Mevolent was killed, so was one of his generals and Skulduggery tracked down the second general and sent imprisoned him somewhere in Russia. They won the war and Skulduggery was able to get revenge. However, the Council of Elders and the last of the Diablerie formed a truce to stop the war from re-starting. Serpine was protected by the truce unless he broke it. Instead, Skulduggery became a detective for the Irish Guild of Magic and is constantly watching Serpine.

His original head was stolen by little goblin things, his current one was won in a game of poker. He has had some sort of dealing with Solomon Wreath and the Necromancers.

Special powers: Elemental magic, a revolver, sometimes a spare revolver.

Theme Song: This one

Other: He drives a Bentley.

Last edited by KantoBreeder; 04-05-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Sky and Damien are now done!!!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantoBreeder View Post
Username: KantoBreeder
Character name: Skulduggery Pleasant

Race: A not-quite-dead human.

Appearance: Skulduggery is a skeleton. He wears a black cowboy-style hat. He wears a blue pinstripe jacket, a white shirt and a dark red tie. Also, he wears blue pinstripe trousers and black shoes. He is always grinning, a side effect of being a living skeleton. He has no internal or external organs meaning that he doesn’t need to eat, drink, breathe, sleep or do several other things.

When he is in public he wears a long, brown trench coat and uses a long scarf to cover his skull.

Personality: Skulduggery on the surface is a nice person with wit sharp enough to be used as a samurai sword. However, on the inside he is twisted with a want for revenge. He accepts the sacrifice of individuals in a war but is highly reluctant to let it happen. He has a polite, old-fashioned way of talking. Although he hates Serpine, he won’t let rage cloud his mind again and would rather bring him to justice than kill him. He is a valuable friend and a deadly enemy, however there are few people that he trusts as true friends and he respects even less. He does have a lot of trust for Eachan Meritorious, the chief of the three Elders. He doesn’t seem to be able to rest while evil still haunts the earth and is always looking for criminals to bring to justice. He takes his job very seriously and is always looking for clues. He is offended by other people not taking it seriously.

History: Not much is known about hi history except that he was a general in an ancient war between the good side and the Diablerie, a group of maniacs who want the ancient gods, the Faceless Ones, to return to the earth, led by Mevolent. During the war he was tricked by one of the three enemy generals, Nefarious Serpine. Serpine murdered his family in front of him knowing that he would use the nearest weapon to avenge them. Unfortunately, the dagger was poisoned and Skulduggery was killed, sort of.

Skulduggery died with his mind full of rage and hate, instead of moving on he stayed to watch the war and was horrified to see that Mevolent was winning. These somehow managed to bring him back to life. After he had re-assembled his body he led the good side in the war once again. When they had won the war and Skulduggery could get revenge, a truce was made to stop further war. Instead, Skulduggery became a detective for the Irish guild of magic.

His original head was stolen, his current one was won in a game of poker. He has had some sort of dealing with Solomon Wreath and the Necromancers.

Special powers: Elemental magic, a revolver, sometimes a spare revolver.

Theme Song: This is always fun! Have a song that you think fits the character? Slap a link down here-- You know you want to!

Other: He drives a Bentley.

I'll post a theme song tomorrow.
Try to give us some more detail in the history and the appearance, 'kay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Sky and Damien are now done!!!
*stamps with an 'Accepted' and moves on*
Old 04-04-2010, 08:37 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

I've added to History and Appearance.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I could do with a bit more, but meh. Go post your description of said seemingly run-down temple in the RP thread as a start :P
Old 04-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

I wants a reservation. I just need to get my scanner working, then I can get that picture for my appearance, and I'll finish up my SU, and I'll participate and learn how to be a good RPer, and I'll graduate from the academy, get my degree in roleplaying, and...Er, just reserve me, okay?

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|