Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 03-24-2010, 01:58 AM
dragonshine's Avatar
dragonshine Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 165
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro-Smasher View Post
Alright reserve me for the Mammoth/Fuzzball things in the beginning. I can do those! Btw, those are amazing, but the Grass starters remind me of 4th gen grass starters...

Also reserve me Rubunny and Ruball, I'll do those too.

~RS
mammonth fuzzball things?
hamstar?
can i have names please?
__________________
guess whos back n.n
ME DRAGONSHINE thats who!
you bet your booty im active



Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:50 AM
animated_monkey's Avatar
animated_monkey Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: My Tree
Posts: 532
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

you disn't know they were made by watertrainer? you should put that on the first post.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:54 AM
dragonshine's Avatar
dragonshine Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 165
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by animated_monkey View Post
you disn't know they were made by watertrainer? you should put that on the first post.
ok i will
__________________
guess whos back n.n
ME DRAGONSHINE thats who!
you bet your booty im active



Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:56 AM
Retro-Smasher's Avatar
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portside, lower deck, in a hammock!
Posts: 1,479
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

I mean Hamstar and Snuffelz.

~RS
__________________

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:59 AM
dragonshine's Avatar
dragonshine Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 165
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro-Smasher View Post
I mean Hamstar and Snuffelz.

~RS
ok reserved for you.

good luck im counting on you!
__________________
guess whos back n.n
ME DRAGONSHINE thats who!
you bet your booty im active



Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Eirixoto's Avatar
Eirixoto Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gjøvik, Norway
Posts: 154
Send a message via MSN to Eirixoto Send a message via Skype™ to Eirixoto
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Well, I can maybe, but which pokemon? I must need how it looks :P
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-24-2010, 07:50 PM
dragonshine's Avatar
dragonshine Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 165
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirixoto View Post
Well, I can maybe, but which pokemon? I must need how it looks :P
look under the spoilers and pick one from the list thats in BLUE
__________________
guess whos back n.n
ME DRAGONSHINE thats who!
you bet your booty im active



Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Eirixoto's Avatar
Eirixoto Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gjøvik, Norway
Posts: 154
Send a message via MSN to Eirixoto Send a message via Skype™ to Eirixoto
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonshine View Post
look under the spoilers and pick one from the list thats in BLUE
Ahh, ok. but those sprites are small, why are they not bigger?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-24-2010, 08:09 PM
dragonshine's Avatar
dragonshine Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 165
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirixoto View Post
Ahh, ok. but those sprites are small, why are they not bigger?
go to the bottom and download them
and zoom in with paint my browser messed them up sorry :X
__________________
guess whos back n.n
ME DRAGONSHINE thats who!
you bet your booty im active




Last edited by dragonshine; 03-25-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:00 AM
dragonshine's Avatar
dragonshine Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 165
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

sorry for x2 post

STATUS REPORT PLEASE!
WHO IS DONG WHAT?
Goober ( )
Smasher ( )
Erixioto ( )

I NEED TO KNOW THIS SO I CAN GET A CRACK TOO THANKS :)
__________________
__________________
guess whos back n.n
ME DRAGONSHINE thats who!
you bet your booty im active



Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:01 AM
PureGoober's Avatar
PureGoober Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 757
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonshine View Post
sorry for x2 post

STATUS REPORT PLEASE!
WHO IS DONG WHAT?
Goober ( )
Smasher ( )
Erixioto ( )

I NEED TO KNOW THIS SO I CAN GET A CRACK TOO THANKS :)
__________________
I'm gonnaturn this into a region project, remember?
Also, i'll tryo some more back sprites. Give the evo line of the one i did.
And, i'll reserve more after.
__________________


BestBuds! :) <3


Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:04 AM
NikoBelic999 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Killing People with Niko Bellic
Posts: 615
Send a message via AIM to NikoBelic999
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

Here is a great tutorial on backspriting here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=176686


scroll down on the post and find Back Sprites
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-25-2010, 12:16 AM
PureGoober's Avatar
PureGoober Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 757
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

I don't get it.
__________________


BestBuds! :) <3


Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Team_Edward019's Avatar
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Posts: 512
Post Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

can I have a go at making a back sprite for "Pruddy" and "Glovee"
__________________

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Eirixoto's Avatar
Eirixoto Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gjøvik, Norway
Posts: 154
Send a message via MSN to Eirixoto Send a message via Skype™ to Eirixoto
Default Re: I need help making backsprites (also reason why i havent been on in a LONG time)

I can start with Laplay, Moofy and Pebblepass :)
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com