Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-23-2010, 01:46 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Individual RP;; HoneyBee

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

Ash Adam Dalca was idly sitting on the front porch of the Ranger outpost, watching as cars passed by and Pokemon flew overhead. Beside him was his newly caught Vulpix, sleeping with his head rested on Ash’s jacket. It was a warm, almost perfect day outside. Birds were singing, Hoppip were floating through the warm breeze, his boss was yelling at him.

His boss was yelling at him? That wasn’t good. “Ugh, what now?” Ash grumbled as he looked up at his boss. The older man was towering over him, his Nidoking right behind him.

You have a Trainer, Ash,” he bellowed. “And he’s waiting for you!”

Yeah, I know. Axel Red or something like that,” Ash said, yawning.

If you know this, then why aren’t you over there introducing yourself to him!?” his boss shouted.

He’s going to the Power Plant. It’s scary there.”

If you don’t get your butt down there, Ash Dalca, I swear I’ll fire you!” his boss warned. Ash’s Vulpix lifted his head absently and yawned.

Ash stuck out his tongue. “Alright fine!” he whined. “I’ll go…”

Just minutes later he was sitting on the ground by his car, scanning the area for his trainer. When he finally found him, he jumped to his feet. “Good morning, Axel Red!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Axel Grey

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15

Wild Pokemon:
n/a

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Houndoom (M) -Early Bird Ability- <Out of Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb
---100%

-Gentle Gardevoir (F) -Sychronize Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray
---100%

-Careful Gengar (M) -Levitate Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Explosion, Poison Jab
---100%

-Gentle Alakazam (M) -Sychronize Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Tri Attack, Thunder Wave, Psych Up, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Calm Mind, Encore, Signal Beam
---100%

Total Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), ATablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Hyperballs (7x), Superball (3x), Supreme Park Ball (1x)

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n//a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// :3

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP;; HoneyBee

I had been waiting for some time for my ranger to come, but so far nothing. I was kind of irritating, this was not my first time coming to the Abandoned Power Plant, nor was it my second. I was a collector, seaching for that one Pokemon that kept dragging me back over to this certain area. I could not leave that area until I captured what I came here for. What worried me was if I was even going to encounter it this time around or not. I was kind of nervous, but I had to go through again.

I quickly glanced at my watch and saw the time. It was still early, but the faster I got to the Plant, the faster I could begin my search, I was really impatient. "This time, we are going to catch it!" I whispered to my Fire Hound.

"Doom!" He barked in agreement.

“Good morning, Axel Red!” A voice said from behind me. I turned to see a ranger, my ranger I assumed.

"Good morning, and it is Axel Grey," I said sounding a bit impatient. "If you don't mind, can we get going?" I began to walk towards the vehicle.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:30 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

Oh yes! Of course we can get moving!” Ash said, clapping his hands together playfully before scooping up his Vulpix and heading towards the other side of his car. After they were both buckled tightly, Ash started his normal volley of questions. “So, what brings you back to the Power Plant?” he asked. “What Pokemon are you trying to obtain?”

He never even waited for an answer to each question, instead just asking more. He went from talking about the park, to his stuck-up sister to his favorite TV shows. By the time they reached the Power Plant, Ash had worn himself out with talking. He let his Vulpix out of the Jeep first before hopping out himself. “Oh, I forgot to introduce you! Felix, this is my Trainer Axel Re—Grey!” he said. The Vulpix, or Felix, happily grinned at the Trainer before suddenly turning towards the abandoned Power Plant.

What is it, Felix?” Ash asked, squatting down as if to see what his Pokemon was looking at. Felix started to growl angrily before sharply inhaling a breath. When he released it, it was a full-powered Flamethrower. The spiral of flames shot towards a scrawny looking bush, engulfing it in fire. A Shinx shot up from the fire and ran straight into Felix the Vulpix.

Well, looks like Felix found your first encounter!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Shinx (?) -Rivalry Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Grass), Psych Up, Skill Swap Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray
---100%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Explosion, Poison Jab
---100%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Tri Attack, Thunder Wave, Psych Up, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Calm Mind, Encore, Signal Beam
---100%

Total Items: Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Uncommon Voice Disk (3x), ATablet (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Hyperballs (7x), Superball (3x), Supreme Park Ball (1x)

Shinx //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// :3

Black and White Teams

Old 03-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Ash had talked the entire way, but what he was saying, I didn't know. I was too busy thinking of what I could do to lure out that Pokemon that dragged me back to this area in the park for the third time. I had already grown an attachment to this place. I knew where most of the stuff in this area was, which was going to help me a lot. I knew that Rotom was not in the area that I had explored in my last two visits.

“Oh, I forgot to introduce you! Felix, this is my Trainer Axel Re—Grey!” he said, distracting me from my train of thought. Felix happily grinned at me, then turned to the facility.

“What is it, Felix?” Ash asked, squatting down as if to see eye level with his Pokemon. His Vulpix shot a Flamethower into the bushes. A small lion cub rushed out of the bushes and into the Vulpix.

“Well, looks like Felix found your first encounter!” Ash said. I knelt down in front of the Shinx.

"He didn't mean to burn, I'll take the fault for it." I said, rubbing its head. I didn't want to battle it, so angering it was not an option. I took out some food for it. "Here you go little guy." The wild small Shinx began to eat it. "Let's go!" I whispered to Ash, Shadow following close behind me.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:24 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

His next encounter wasn’t so easy to avoid, however. The first Shinx happily began to munch on the food, barking sadly when the food-giver started to leave. Then there was a strange ‘TRIKE’ sound, like a Pokemon calling out for help. Ash and Axel got there just in time to see a pink-purple blob transform into a green and yellow Electrike. “You want a Ditto?” Ash asked, laughing as the Ditto fell over in his new form. “I beat the real Electrike is hiding around her somewhere, if you want to catch that guy instead.”
````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ditto (?) -Limber Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---100%

---100%

Shinx //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// short post is short

Black and White Teams

Old 03-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"Yeah, I want that Electrike!" I said happily, so far, so good. "Let's look for it." Shadow began sniffing the air, trying to catch the scent. After a while, he pointed 45° from where we were standing. "Can we go check it out?

OOC: Even shorter.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:30 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

Of course we can!” Ash cheered happily as the pair hurried off down into a dark corridor. The lights were flickering violently and there was a rancid stench of decaying bodies from somewhere in a corner. “Ew…” Ash grumbled as they carefully walked to a large, brighter room. Dashing from side to side was a bolt of lightning; but when it stopped you could see that it was only the Electrike. The Lightning Pokemon glared at the trainers before bolting towards Axel. The Pokemon came to a halt just feet away from the trainer and let out a ear-piercing Howl.

I think Electrike is challenging you to a battle,” Ash said, grinning.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Electrike (M) -Static Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---100%

---100%

Shinx // Ditto // Electrike

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// short post is short

Black and White Teams

Old 03-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

“I think Electrike is challenging you to a battle.” Ash said, grinning.

"Well that is what I wanted!" I said, taking my stance. I grabbed a Pokebal from my pocket. I looked at Shadow and he nodded.

"Gardevoir, use Double Team and trap it with Shadow Ball and power it with your Psychic attack." I called out. In order for this to work, Gardevoir would have to first confuse the opponent by clonining herself multiple times. Then create a black ball by pulling negitive energy from thin air. After she did that, if it went well, she and her clones would begin to glow. That would be the sign that let me know that her Psychic was in play. Once that happened, she would take control of the ball and launch it at the Electrike, powering it with her Psychic attack. I watched, hoping it would all work out.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:32 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

After the Pokeball revealed the graceful Garevoir, she got to work with her Double Team/Shadow Ball/Psychic combo. After a while array of clones spread out among the technology-related debris that covered the tiled ground. Each clone was perfect, reflecting the Garevoir’s simplistic beauty.

Electrike started to growl at Gardevoir, keeping his distance from his foe. As soon as the purple orbs began to form at the hands of each Gardevoir, Electrike made his first move. Electrical charges began piling onto the Lightning Pokemon, increasing his electric power. After that, the static began to spread outwards in a powerful Discharge.

At the same time, however, Gardevoir and her clones’s Shadow Balls began to glow with a pale lavender. Her Psychic was in play and she launched the Shadow Balls at the Discharge. The ghost-like orbs broke apart the Discharge—but only after the electrical charge hit the real Gardevoir. Likewise, only one Shadow Ball did damage to Electrike.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12

Wild Pokemon:
---82%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---85%

---100%

---100%

Shinx // Ditto // Electrike

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-26-2010, 01:55 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

That last move did not work out so well. The attack did not do as much as I had wanted it too. I had to think of something to cause more damage. Then something came to mind.

"Rayne, use Magical Leaf covered up with your Shadow Ball attack, use your Psychic to meld them together.

Rayne looked at me and nodded. She lifted her hands and levitated some razor sharp leaves from the many dark green bushes that were around her. It was good that we were outside of the Plant rather than inside, the enviorment changes would not work out so well with this combo. Her body began to glow the same blue color. She began to form the same shadowly energy in the form of a ball. She melded the energy from the Shadow Ball with the leaves. Then she shot them at the Electrike.

"If it works, try putting it to sleep with Hypnosis." I called out. Her Hypnosis was hard to land. She had to focus on the Electrike and make it feel relaxed as hypnotic circular waves would flow towards the Electrike.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-26-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:38 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

Rayne lifted her arms gracefully and dead leaves rose to the air from nowhere, suddenly brightening and sharpening them to a razor point. Another Shadow Ball formed at her chest and was soon coated by the Psychic controlled leaves. Soon the Shadow Ball was simply a swirling mess of ghost and grass energy. Electrike started to growl as the orb was launched at him. The Psychic was able to give it more and more strength and force, making it crash right into the green and yellow Pokemon. Electrike let out an injured cry at the attack and was flown backwards into a towering cabinet filled with cords and wires.

Gardevoir smiled, looking at her Trainer for praise when the wounded Electrike rose to his paws once more. He took in a deep breath, his green fur rising slowly. Then he let it go and a Wave of powerful and damaging Thunder gushed through the air, heading towards the graceful Psychic. Then Electrike started to bark and sparks sizzled over his fur. A strong Thunder attack was released and traveled for Gardevoir, propelled by the Thunder Wave.

Oh, la naiba,” Ash muttered. “Thunder Wave and Thunder combo. And I’m sure Electrike’s anger is only adding to the mix.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: flickering lights, old computers and such scattered around the room
Encounters Remaining- 12

Wild Pokemon:
---55%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---85%

---100%

---100%

Shinx // Ditto // Electrike //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

The Thunder and Thunderwave combo was coming straight for Rayne. I had to find a way to stop the attack. Or at least the Thunderwave from happening.

"Quick, use Double Team, then follow it up with a Psychic-Hypnosis combo." I called out. Gardevoir began chanting something. If this worked out, Gardevoir would have three clones. Then her body, and the body of her clones, would begin glowing, soon engulfing the Electric Pokemon in the same Psychic energy that surrounded Rayne, except that it will hurt it. They would then send off hypnotic pulses, hopefully putting the Electrike to sleep.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:42 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

Gardevoir vanished into the thin air right before the Thunder hit her, and reappeared his a yard from where she originally was standing. Another copy of her appeared behind Electrike and a third in between those two. Axel and Rayne had the Pokemon surrounded. The Thunder Wave struck all three of them, making sure that the graceful Gardevoir was paralyzed.

That, however, didn’t stop her Pychic-Hypnosis combo at all. The blue glow radiated from her body(ies) and then engulfed the Electrike, immobilizing him for what was to come. The waves of sleeping power hit him and succumbed the poor Electrike to a deep slumber.

That was pretty smart,” Ash praised. "What next?"

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: flickering lights, old computers and such scattered around the room
Encounters Remaining- 12

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Electrike (M) -Static Ability- |Sleep1|
---36%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

-Gentle Gardevoir (F) -Sychronize Ability- <In Battle> |Par|
---85%

---100%

---100%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 04-05-2010, 05:30 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

That was pretty smart,” Ash praised. "What next?"I shrugged.

"I'll try capturing it, lend me your luck." I pulled out a Superball after I saw that the small electric dog was sound asleep. I had to weaken it some more before I was going to be able to capture it sucessfully, but how I thought to myself? Then it hit me.

"Use Icy Wind!" I called out. Icy Wind should bring it down to a reasonable capturing point, or so I thought. Rayne lifted her arms as they began glowing a bright blue color. It was a beautiful baby blue color that seemed relaxing. Then, out of no where, a blast of cold air came out and was headed straight for the green, yellow striped dog. I took this as my chance to through the Superball straight towards it. Hopefully, taking it in and capturing it.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:01 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Abandoned Power Plant

After the baby blue wind striked the poor electric hound, the trainer tossed the Superball at the unsuspecting little creature. After being pelted by the Icy Wind, the Superball ensnarled him and he was no longer a free Pokemon.

The ball stopped rattling after one rattle, a sure capture. “Congrats, Mr. Red! You caught an Electrike. Would you like to nickname your Pokemon?” he asked, laughing. He was imitating his favorite Pokemon games, asking the trainer to name their captured Pokemon.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 12

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Electrike (M) -Static Ability- |Sleep1|
---24%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

-Gentle Gardevoir (F) -Sychronize Ability- <In Battle> |Par|
---85%

---100%

---100%

Total Pokemon Captured:
Electrike [M, Brave]

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams