Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:24 PM
SapphireBeautifly Offline

Default Re: [SU] Pokemon: Royalty is Among Us [SU]

Name: Amelia Nash

Side: Queen’s (though she doesn’t care much about the war, she thinks they should make up.)

Appearance:

Personality: Amelia is shy and spends most of her time baking and talking with her teddiursa, honey. She is kind and tends to blush often. Being an optimist she always tries to find the bright side of things, even when there isn’t one. She is very passive and will only fight when there is an absolute need to defend herself. Amelia is a hopeless romantic and still believes that the King and Queen will be able to make up and love each other again.

History: Amelia was born into a family of servants. When she was a little girl she spent most of her time playing in the castle kitchen. The Chef enjoyed her company, and over the years taught her all of his most delectable dishes. When the Chef got older, she took care of most of his duties. Once he died, she was promoted to become a full time Su-Chef to the new one hired. When the King and Queen split the region, her parents sided with the queen; therefore she was dragged along with them.

Pokemon:

Honey
Male
Quiet Nature

Milk
Female
Lax Nature

Parsnip
Female
Naďve Nature

Weaponary: The nearest kitchen utensil.

Other: She can make a wonderful peach cobbler.

Last edited by SapphireBeautifly; 03-24-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBeautifly View Post
Name: Amelia Nash

Side: Queen’s (though she doesn’t care much about the war, she thinks they should make up.)

Appearance:

Personality: Amelia is shy and spends most of her time baking and talking with her teddiursa, honey. She is kind and tends to blush often. Being an optimist she always tries to find the bright side of things, even when there isn’t one. She is very passive and will only fight when there is an absolute need to defend herself. Amelia is a hopeless romantic and still believes that the King and Queen will be able to make up and love each other again.

History: Amelia was born into a family of servants. When she was a little girl she spent most of her time playing in the castle kitchen. The Chef enjoyed her company, and over the years taught her all of his most delectable dishes. When the Chef got older, she took care of most of his duties. Once he died, she was promoted to become a full time Su-Chef to the new one hired. When the King and Queen split the region, her parents sided with the queen; therefore she was dragged along with them.

Pokemon:

Honey
Male
Quiet Nature

Milk
Female
Lax Nature

Parsnip
Female
Naďve Nature

Weaponary: The nearest kitchen utensil.

Other: She can make a wonderful peach cobbler.
Accepted. Like the history.
~*~Elecii~*~

i can't love you more than this
Old 03-25-2010, 11:16 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I'm sorry it took longer than expected, but now my SUs are finished. I may go back and add more to the history, but I hope I have enough for now.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Name: Nilda Morgan
Side: Queen's
Appearance: *click here*
Personality: Nilda takes her job very seriously. She does not goof off when on duty. She keeps her thoughts to herself and does what she is told to do. On the battlefield she is a fierce opponent. Behind closed doors, however, she is very gentle and caring. She cares about her Pokemon very much, and will tend to them herself if they are ill or injured. On the inside Nilda is torn, having to fight her brother many times on the battlefield.
Pokemon:

Raiden/Pikachu, male
Jolly Nature

Moro/Arcanine, female
Docile Nature

Naida/Vaporeon, female
Gentle Nature

Ayla/Umbreon, female
Bashful Nature

Wulfric/Mightyena, male
Brave Nature

Florre/Glaceon, female
Quiet Nature
Weaponry: sword and shield, bow and arrow, throwing daggers
Other:
  • Alya, Nilda's shiny Umbreon, is the twin sister of Aku, Rayner's male Umbreon
  • Nadia and Florre are sisters, Nadia being the eldest
  • Wulfric, Nilda's male Mightyena, is in love with Layla, Rayner's shiny female Mightyena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Rayner "Ray" Morgan
Side: King's
Appearance: *click here*
Personality: Rayer isn't that serious about being a guard, thinking that his skills on the battlefield allow him to be laid back. He doesn't like to take things to seriously, thinking that life is too short. But he does know when he has to be responsible and take charge. He is a loyal companion, and someone you would not want to face in combat.
Pokemon:

Titan/Rapidash, male
Careful Nature

Aku/Umbreon, male
Relaxed Nature

Gidon/Granbull, male
Naughty Nature

Kennet/Houndoom, male
Brave Nature

Layla/Mightyena, female
Gentle Nature

Hayder/Luxray, male
Hardy Nature
Weaponry: sword and shield, lance, throwing spear
Other:
  • Aku, Rayner's male Umbreon, is the twin brother of Alya, Nilda's female shiny Umbreon
  • Layla, Rayner's shiny Mightyena, is in love with Wulfric, Nilda's male Mightyena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joint History: Nilda and Rayner don't really know about their true parents, having been raised to be guards for the King and Queen. Rayner had always looked out for his sister, almost raising her when they were older. He had taught her almost everything she knew about fighting and weapons. Both had received two Pokemon from their real parents before moving to the castle, both getting an Eevee and Poochyena. Nilda got a silver Eevee and a normal black and gray Poochyena when Rayner got a normal brown and tan Eevee and a gold and brown Poochyena. The Eevees were siblings, and when the Poochyenas grew older, the siblings noticed that the two canine Pokemon might have feelings for each other.

When the war broke out, Nilda chose to side with the Queen when Rayler sided with the King. When Nilda asked her older brother why, he could not give her an answer. She was torn that her own brother would be her greatest opponent in battle. But she knew that if she let her emotions get the better of her she would loose her life in combat. That's when she started to get more serious about being one of the Queen's guards when Rayer continued to be laid back about it, not worrying too much about anything.

Crystal
Accepted. (More Words Here)
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 03-27-2010, 11:38 AM
malcuz Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Jake Flarestrike

Side: King

Appearance:

Personality: He is ignored so much his father doesn't know he exsists. His father is too busy and since the war started Jake wonders if he would ever notice him. He misses his mother but he can't double cross his father no matter if he doesn't noitice him. He wants the war to end but he must fight to survive.

History: He loved his home before the war but then the his father and mother drifted apart. Now with the war he'll never be happy again. His father ignores him his mother can't be with him all he does is lie on his bed. He played with his pokemon and then he saw weapons outside the window. He snuck outside and and stole a mace, crossbow and sword. One night a spy climbed in the window while he was asleep. Squawk woke him up and Jake swung the mace. The spy caught it and threw me across the room. Blaze lit the mace and Jake swung it again. He burnt the spy and the spy fell out of the window. Jake looked out the window and smiled. He kept the weapons incase he came back.

Pokemon:

Monferno (Blaze)
Brave Nature

Croagunk (Toxic)
Jolly Nature

Metang (Luke)
Docile Nature

Magmar (Burn)
Relaxed Nature

Gyrados (Thrash)
Rash Nature

Honchkrow (Squawk)
Hardy Nature

Weaponry: Mace lit with fire, crossbow with flaming arrows and sword with fire on it.

Other:

Last edited by malcuz; 03-27-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcuz View Post
Name: Jake Flarestrike

Appearance:

Personality: He is ignored so much his father doesn't know he exsists. His father is too busy and since the war started Jake wonders if he would ever notice him. He misses his mother but he can't double cross his father no matter if he doesn't noitice him. He wants the war to end but he must fight to survive.

History: He loved his home before the war but then the his father and mother drifted apart. Now with the war he'll never be happy again. His father ignores him his mother can't be with him all he does is lie on his bed. He played with his pokemon and then he saw weapons outside the window. He snuck outside and and stole a mace, crossbow and sword. One night a spy climbed in the window while he was asleep. Squawk woke him up and Jake swung the mace. The spy caught it and threw me across the room. Blaze lit the mace and Jake swung it again. He burnt the spy and the spy fell out of the window. Jake looked out the window and smiled. He kept the weapons incase he came back.

Pokemon:

Monferno (Blaze)
Brave Nature

Croagunk (Toxic)
Jolly Nature

Metang (Luke)
Docile Nature

Magmar (Burn)
Relaxed Nature

Gyrados (Thrash)
Rash Nature

Honchkrow (Squawk)
Hardy Nature

Weaponry: Mace lit with fire, crossbow with flaming arrows and sword with fire on it.

Other:
Accepted. But you need to change the age to something 12 or above.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 03-27-2010, 12:48 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Finished my SU:

Name: Lionel III Ambrodion

Side: The King’s

Appearance:

Personality: The king is driven by an overwhelming want of money and power. He is trying to take the kingdom so that he can take taxes from the whole population and use the money for war on the Eastern Borders. When he is not counting money and making plans for war he is quite a nice person. Unfortunately the Queen is standing in the way of something he wants and that is not a good idea.

History: King Lionel the third was born as Prince Ywain. He grew up in the Castle of Araneko in the West of the Kingdom. At a very young age he realised his love for money and started to collect it. When he was seventeen, his father died, leaving him the throne. Three years after that he participated in his first battle and loved it. After that he led wars against many different opponents and came out victorious nine out of ten times.

Pokemon:
Lot, Slowking, Male, Quiet.
Bors, Nidoking, Male, Relaxed.
Griflet, Fearow, Female Jolly.
Tor,Machoke, Male, Brave
Uriens, Kadabra, Female, Modest.
Caradoc, Persian, Male, Serious.

Weaponary: The ancient sword, Daedlius.

Other: [Anything else?]

Last edited by KantoBreeder; 03-27-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantoBreeder View Post
Finished my SU:

Name: Lionel III Ambrodion

Side: The King’s

Appearance:

Personality: The king is driven by an overwhelming want of money and power. He is trying to take the kingdom so that he can take taxes from the whole population and use the money for war on the Eastern Borders. When he is not counting money and making plans for war he is quite a nice person. Unfortunately the Queen is standing in the way of something he wants and that is not a good idea.

History: King Lionel the third was born as Prince Ywain. He grew up in the Castle of Araneko in the West of the Kingdom. At a very young age he realised his love for money and started to collect it. When he was seventeen, his father died, leaving him the throne. Three years after that he participated in his first battle and loved it. After that he led wars against many different opponents and came out victorious nine out of ten times.

Pokemon:
Lot, Slowking Quiet.
Bors, Nidoking, Relaxed.
Griflet, Fearow Jolly.
Tor,Machoke Brave,
Uriens, Kadabra, Modest.
Caradoc, Persian, Serious.

Weaponary: The ancient sword, Daedlius.

Other: [Anything else?]
Accepted, but you need to add genders for the Pokemon.
*~Elecii~*~

Old 04-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [SU] Pokemon: Royalty is Among Us [SU] (Open)

Any idea when we're starting?
Old 04-08-2010, 06:26 AM
Elecii Offline

After I finish my SU for the queen, but I can't do that at the moment, I'm using the wii.

Old 04-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Ken Offline
Elite Trainer

This sounds kind of interesting actually. I've never been one for princes and princesses but... *Is getting an eeeevil ideas.* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Name: Prince Cho Hotaru
Side: Queen's
Appearance:
Personality: Cho has always been the quietest one in his family. The quiet, lonely, odd, dark. He has a personality that says "I don't care, *******. Now leave me alone!" and he's not afraid to show it. To those who don't know him, he seems dark, evil, and deadly. But to those who know him, which are about nobody, he is dark, quiet, and deadly.

Cho's favorite color is black, and he always wears it. He likes dark colors, and shows that. But he also likes a few bright colors. Cho really likes his pokemon, and likes cute pokemon. He gets embarrassed, though, if he shows this.

Cho's favorite pokemon is his Beautifly, Orenji, which was his first ever pokemon. He and Orenji have been through a lot, which has built bonds in their friendship - Permanent bonds. If Orenji gets hurt, Cho will treat her right away. Orenji is Cho's most powerful pokemon in battle, and his greatest friend ever. In fact, she is one of Cho's only friends. No, strike that: She was his first friend.

Cho doesn't pay attention to romance very much. He has seen some people falling in love with people, but he's never really been one for romance. One exception to this, though, is that he has a crush on the servant girl, Amelia. He will watch her from a distance, but never talk to her.

Cho loves both his parents the same amount, and just wants this stupid war again. He wants to see his dad, and be trained by him again. He wants to be able to go anywhere in the world where he wants, and persue his true dream - To become an artist.

Speaking of which, Cho is a GREAT artist, and can draw with great beauty and realism. He can paint, sketch, sculpt, etc. Anything that has to do with art, he can do it. His 5 favorite things to draw are: Nature, Night Skys, Darkness, Orenji, and Amelia. When I say "Darkness" I mean that he can accurately recreate pure darkness onto a sheet of paper with black, dark blue, dark purple, and dark gray paint by painting symbols, spirals, etc. These drawings are very eery. Cho can also accurately recreate moods and emotions in his art. He can make a calming painting by painting with light yellow, light blue, and green, making a wavey pattern. He can create anger by using reds, oranges, and jagged lines. He always titles these painting "Anger 1", "Saddness 4", etc. When people look at, say, a painting of his that recreates happiness, they usually feel happiness.

Cho doesn't have any dislikes or fears, which causes him to be a little overconfident at times. He doesn't care about gore, or darkness (Actually, he loves darkness). He doesn't care if he lives or dies, either, which causes him to be careless in dangerous situations. He isn't so much the the one who is afraid, as the one who scares others. I mean, what can I say? That's just the way other people react around him.
History: Cho was born in Aromni. He was the child that nobody wanted - The runt. The failure. The outcast. He was shunned by his family. Even his siblings shunned him. Nobody would talk to him, which was the bases of his personality. Cho worked harder then everyone just to be able to catch up to his siblings. He wasn't even the youngest, yet he was still the weakest. He would study for hours, train for hours, sometimes training so hard he would skip meals. Sometimes he wouldn't even sleep for days! He would go off into the forest with his training supplies, and come back when the day was over... if even. Sometimes he would stay out for days, and the longest he was ever away was 2 weeks!

Just when Cho had caught up to his siblings in his strength and intelligence, the war broke out. Cho, not caring about whose side he took, and thinking it would be over soon, went over to the Queen's side. He wouldn't fight in the war, though, instead would just train, and train, and train. Sometimes he would laze around, but usually he would be training and studying.

Cho found his first pokemon in the forest - A Beautifly. For some reason, they were instant friends, and Beautifly became his first pokemon... and his first friend. He nicknames the Beautifly Orenji. He and Orenji would go into the forest every day, and train, paint, and study, though sometimes they would just goof around.

One day, when Cho was 10, he and Orenji left the castle for the mountain. With them the took food, pokemon food, A few extra clothes - but just a few-, Cho's weapons, bedding, Cho's training equipment, Cho's painting tools, and Cho's scrolls. Then they left in the middle of the night, sneaking out of the palace and leaving for the mountain.

Cho and Orenji trained on the mountain for 5 years, in which time he grew to be very strong. He caught food for him and Orenji once they ran out. He picked wild fruit, and soon learned how to tell what food was edible, and what was not. He learned a lot of survival skills, and a lot of fighting skills. Together, he and Orenji caught 5 other pokemon as well. Then, when 5 years passed, Cho saw himself as strong enough, and left his mountain training... but very reluctantly.
Pokemon:
  • Orenji the Female Beautifly
    Spoiler:
    - Gentle Nature
  • Buru the Male Shiny Rapidash
    Spoiler:

- Hardy Nature
  • Saisu the Male Absol
    Spoiler:

- Brave Nature
  • Hageshii the Male Mightyena
    Spoiler:

- Serious Nature
  • Sanda the Male Jolteon
    Spoiler:

- Relaxed Nature
  • Kura the Male Altaria
    Spoiler:

- Jolly Nature
Weaponary: A sword
Spoiler:
, Bladed Staff
Spoiler:
, and two small daggers
Spoiler:

Other: My history cuts off like that because that was his last moment in his past.

Last edited by Ken; 04-09-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:13 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

I see no reason why the King's man can't be a woman.

Name: Sam Sage
Appearance
Personality: Sam is a very calm person in almost any situation. She is slow to anger, but quick to react if she is. She prefers to solve problems without violence and is against the Kings war for power. She is slowly trying to influence the king to change his mind, but she doesn't think it's working too well. On the battlefield, she is vicious, but still keeps her head about her. She does enjoy the rush of battle, but tries not to admit it to herself. She is caring and merciful and tries to end her enemies swiftly.
History: Sam was born to a pair of wealthy aristocrats. She was raised to be a proper woman, and was betrothed to a wealthy man. She was against all of this and
resisted as much as she possibly could. When it came time for her to be married, she very simply ran away. She lived on the streets for a while, then, with nothing else she could do, she joined the military. She quickly rose in rank. Her family heard of this and contacted her. They were happy to forgive her for her past "mistakes" because of her current position. She wouldn't except this and remained estranged from them. Not long after she became the King's Woman, he declared war on the Queen. Despite her disapproval she has been loyally fighting for the King.
Pokémon:
Carok | Male | Rash
Fesh | Female | Serious
Quaya | Female | Jolly
Reena | Female | Gentle
Brune | Male | Rash
Weaponry: the sword in the picture
Other: n/a

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Ken Offline
Elite Trainer

Fini! :D Finally finished it. ^^
Old 04-09-2010, 08:24 PM
raichude Offline

Can you reserve me for the queen's man?

Last edited by raichude; 04-09-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: changed my mind
Old 04-09-2010, 10:13 PM
raichude Offline

Name: Alexander Linden
Side: Queen's side
Appearance:

Personality: Alexander is devoted to protecting the queen. He is pretty laid back in his free time of which he has very little. Alex tends to be very secretive about his job, as any Queen's Man should. When with the queen, he is very serious and watchful. He is ready and willing at any moment to lay down his life for her and her cause. He loves his pokemon and always trains with them, never asking them to do more than they can. On the battlefield, he uses his pokemon as much or more so than any weapon. His pokemon are his friends and he would never trade them for anything, even his life.

History: Alexander comes from a long line of Queen's Men. His father was killed in an assassination attempt of the Queen by the King's side three years ago so he took over as Queen's Man when he was sixteen. Since then, he has been on many missions for the Queen including assassinations, rescue missions, and coordinating attacks against the King's injustices. Alex's first pokemon was a Tyrogue from his father that he trained hard to evolve into a Hitmonlee. His first mission as Queen's Man was a rescue mission of one of the princeses of the Queen's family. At the time, he had just been made Queen's Man. He failed the mission and the princess was tortured and killed by the King's soldiers. Alexander took that failure personally and was never the same again. He has not failed a mission since then.

Pokemon: Hitmonlee, Kicks, Brave, Male

Ludicolo, Luda, Adamant, Female

Snorlax, Sleepy, Lax, Male

Ditto, Ditz, Hasty

Marowak, Bones, Lonely, Female

Marshtomp, Stomps, Jolly, Male

Weaponry: A long, flat club with a long handle

Other: His favorite snack is candied pineapple.

Last edited by raichude; 04-11-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: maked it better :D