Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Sonji's Avatar
Sonji Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 105
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei Ochima View Post
when Pokemonfanboy2000 finishes his SU then we will start. i'll wait till monday to message him if it's not finished by then. and yes i saw supernatural on thursday, it was amazing! :D
Since it's Monday are we going to start today? I'm really excited on starting the RP! :D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Kei Ochima's Avatar
Kei Ochima Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: in the bat cave ;]
Posts: 3,366
Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
Since it's Monday are we going to start today? I'm really excited on starting the RP! :D
the RP has started! i'll go tell Pokemonfanboy2000. everyone can post now!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Taylor's Avatar
Taylor Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia, Brisbane
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to Taylor
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

Name: Taylor.
Age: 23.
Male or Female: Male.
Good or Evil: Good. (Hunter/Zombie Hybrid) Is this allowed? I know in the show that all hunters are humans, but Id love if I could be this.
Appearance: Click Here.
When in Human Form, he has vibrant sapphire eyes, black hair and tanned-olive skin. He wears a tight black tee, which reveals his muscles, aswell as white skinny jeans, and green converse.
Personality: Angry and Stubborn, much like the personality of Dean, however, he isnt very rude. He is usually nice to people, except for 2 things: The things he hunts, and Jessica, the person who took his daughter. (Yes, this does contradict with the storyline, but, if its ok with you, Id like her to be a demi-god of some sorts, or atleast a demon.)
History: After his daughter mysteriously dissapears in San Fransisco, CA, he decides to investigate. After years of crime-solving, he decides to give up on his search, however, then recieves a message from an arch-angel, telling him what really happened.
Other: Nothing here.
__________________
Click the banner to go to an awesome forum!


Read the Rules.

VPP Stats. | URPG Stats.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Kei Ochima's Avatar
Kei Ochima Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: in the bat cave ;]
Posts: 3,366
Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Name: Taylor.
Age: 23.
Male or Female: Male.
Good or Evil: Good. (Hunter/Zombie Hybrid) Is this allowed? I know in the show that all hunters are humans, but Id love if I could be this.
Appearance: Click Here.
When in Human Form, he has vibrant sapphire eyes, black hair and tanned-olive skin. He wears a tight black tee, which reveals his muscles, aswell as white skinny jeans, and green converse.
Personality: Angry and Stubborn, much like the personality of Dean, however, he isnt very rude. He is usually nice to people, except for 2 things: The things he hunts, and Jessica, the person who took his daughter. (Yes, this does contradict with the storyline, but, if its ok with you, Id like her to be a demi-god of some sorts, or atleast a demon.)
History: After his daughter mysteriously dissapears in San Fransisco, CA, he decides to investigate. After years of crime-solving, he decides to give up on his search, however, then recieves a message from an arch-angel, telling him what really happened.
Other: Nothing here.
lol yeah it's fine. im glad that you watch the show so you know all about the information and how the characters act and everything. you can post whenever you want. did you see last nights episode?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Taylor's Avatar
Taylor Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia, Brisbane
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to Taylor
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

Unfortuantely I dont live in America, so no.
__________________
Click the banner to go to an awesome forum!


Read the Rules.

VPP Stats. | URPG Stats.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Kei Ochima's Avatar
Kei Ochima Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: in the bat cave ;]
Posts: 3,366
Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Unfortuantely I dont live in America, so no.
aww. you can go to www.cwtv.com to watch free episodes. also you can try youtube. they usually have all the episodes posted on there. you just have to know the name of the episode.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Taylor's Avatar
Taylor Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia, Brisbane
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to Taylor
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

I might. :)
Made my first post in the RP, sorry for the lack of Apostrophes. The key in which I have to press continuously stops working.
__________________
Click the banner to go to an awesome forum!


Read the Rules.

VPP Stats. | URPG Stats.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Kei Ochima's Avatar
Kei Ochima Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: in the bat cave ;]
Posts: 3,366
Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
I might. :)
Made my first post in the RP, sorry for the lack of Apostrophes. The key in which I have to press continuously stops working.
lol its no problem.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-14-2010, 04:30 AM
infernorose888's Avatar
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 480
Default Re: Supernatural: The Rise Of Lucifer *SU*

reserve please

Name:
Age: 26
Male or Female:
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance: picture is fine, or a paragraph
Personality: at least a paragraph or more
History: at least a paragraph or more. basicly explain how you became a hunter in the first place
Other:


are you gonna let Fell's Church die?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com