Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default =~|Kirethidae's RP|~=

NBP
As I walked to the Ranger station, I wandered what my first Trainer would be like. I looked in the Calendar in my cell phone for any clues. All it said was “Kirethidae, 10am, Mt. Oktori, BE THERE!” I was beginning to sweat in all of my snow gear so I shed my heavy black, snow coat.

Espeon, liked to walk beside me in my Ranger escapades. I assumed it was boring being cramped inside Pokéball so I never forced it on him.

The Ranger Station was now in view and standing in front of the small building, was a guy, about 6’. Beside him was another Espeon.

Uh-oh, the boss hates it when we arrive after our trainer. Hey, Ike, want to race?” My leisurely stroll evolved into a sprint to the station. Ikasu, being much faster, bolted ahead of me and sat mockingly next to the trainer.

Hi,” I greeted, very much out of breath. “I’ll be taking you through Mt. Oktori today. This is my Espeon, his name is Ikasu. We can leave whenever you’re ready, my Jeep is over there.” As I finished I pointed proudly to a bright yellow Jeep parked among an assortment of other Jeeps.

Name: Kirethidae
Money: $3000

Area Effects: None
Repellants: None
Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
Xieleth [~Espeon~] [Synchronize, Female, Calm](Calm Mind/ Shadow Ball/ Substitute)
100%

Masadriz [~Sceptile~] [Overgrow, Male, Careful](Brick Break/ Substitute/ Swords Dance)
100%

Sindrayala [~Dragonite~] [Inner Focus, Female, Rash]( Aerial Ace/ Extremespeed/ Flamethrower/ Rain Dance/ Stone Edge/ Superpower/ Thunderbolt)
100%

Zaashalna [~Absol~] [Super Luck, Female, Hasty](Substitute)
100%

Mokka [~Raichu~] [Static, Female, Naďve]( Brick Break, Encore, Grass Knot, Hidden Power Ice, Substitute)
100%

Helvorga [~Gliscor~] [Hyper Cutter, Female, Bashful]( Aerial Ace, Agility, Aqua Tail, Baton Pass, Counter, Earthquake, Roost, Stone Edge, Substitute, Taunt)
100%

Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 4 Super Balls, PokéPlayer {1}, Makuhita Voice Disk {1}, Riolu Voice Disk {1},
Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-22-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Kirethidae Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kirethidae Send a message via MSN to Kirethidae
Default Re: =~|Kirethidae's RP|~=

OOC: Oh god... Can I just say that I love the way you format your Ranger posts? XD

Xieleth shot a glance at the other Espeon sitting to the right of her trainer, staring ahead at his trainer whilst sitting proudly, wagging his tail jeeringly at the Ranger. This was all it took for Xieleth to take an instant dislike to the other violet-coated cat-like beast. She even broke out of her cool and calm disposal to sneer at the Espeon threateningly, a look of disgust and disdain clearly shown on her feline face.

As the Ranger caught up with his Pokémon, Xieleth snapped back from her sneer, wanting to look proper and sophisticated in front of the human newcomer. Whether or not the Ranger had noticed Xieleth's rudeness, he didn't show it as he greeted Kirethidae, Xieleth's psychic companion.

"Hi," the Ranger panted. Gasping between blocks of words, he continued, "I’ll be taking you through Mt. Oktori today. This is my Espeon, his name is Ikasu. We can leave whenever you’re ready, my Jeep is over there."

Kirethidae nodded ever-so-slightly towards the Ranger, before turning around gracefully and strolling towards the bright yellow vehicle that the Ranger had just pointed towards. The party kept silent as they got into the Jeep, before Kirethidae unusually broke the silence, "What should I call you by? You didn't acquaint me with your name."

Kirethidae spoke as he fiddled with the bright white PokéPlayer on his lap, opening it gently and slotting a disk containing a cry from a wild Riolu inside, getting it ready for usage as soon as the Jeep reached its destination.
Closing the lid, Kirethidae looked up at the Ranger sitting beside him, anticipating the man's reply...
Old 03-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Eeveedude Offline

NBP
I climbed into the driver’s seat of my Jeep. All I could think of was my hate of snow clothes. They seed to grab my wrists and neck as I reached out to turn the key.

We began our drive to Mt. Oktori when Kirethidae asked me, "What should I call you by? You didn't acquaint me with your name."

When I looked over at him, he had already seemed to lose interest and was fiddling around with a PokéPlayer. When he looked back up, I quickly replied, “Oh right, forgive me. I’m a bit out of it today. I’ll be better when we get to the mountain. Anyway, my name is Jake.

The rest of the ride was quiet until we reached the bas of the mountain. “Let me just find somewhere to park and then we can begin…finding...” I paused and upon looking over Kirethidae’s shoulder, saw a Pokemon. “Hey look, it’s your first encounter. It looks like a Tyrogue.

A few yards away, a purple pokemon was pounding away on a boulder. It appeared that it was focused on training, with each punch, a fragment of rock chipped off.

Well, if you want a Tyrogue, now would be a good opportunity for a sneak attack,” I suggested, waiting to see how the emotionless trainer would react.

Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
Xieleth [~Espeon~] [Synchronize, Female, Calm](Calm Mind/ Shadow Ball/ Substitute)
100%

Masadriz [~Sceptile~] [Overgrow, Male, Careful](Brick Break/ Substitute/ Swords Dance)
100%

Sindrayala [~Dragonite~] [Inner Focus, Female, Rash]( Aerial Ace/ Extremespeed/ Flamethrower/ Rain Dance/ Stone Edge/ Superpower/ Thunderbolt)
100%

100%

Mokka [~Raichu~] [Static, Female, Naďve]( Brick Break, Encore, Grass Knot, Hidden Power Ice, Substitute)
100%

Helvorga [~Gliscor~] [Hyper Cutter, Female, Bashful]( Aerial Ace, Agility, Aqua Tail, Baton Pass, Counter, Earthquake, Roost, Stone Edge, Substitute, Taunt)
100%

Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 4 Super Balls, PokéPlayer {1}, Makuhita Voice Disk {1}, Riolu Voice Disk {1},
Total Pokemon Encountered: 1. Tyrogue

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-27-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Kirethidae Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Kirethidae turned around as Jake was speaking, training his eyesight on the human-shaped Pokémon that had attracted his Ranger's gaze. Xieleth too, turned and looked at the Tyrogue. He watched as the Tyrogue pounded his fists into the large boulder and had to admire the small fighter's determination and strength.
Tyrogue was only a baby Pokémon, and for one to be able to pound into a rock for that long, for the many chips on the ground suggested he had been going at it for quite a while, took some skill.
He didn't even look tired, and was entirely focussed on the training, hence why he didn't notice the small party standing a bit away from him.

Regardless of the little Tyrogue's power, strength and will, Kirethidae wasn't interested, and signalled this by simply turning back around and walking on a little, before pressing the Play button on the PokéPlayer in his hands, causing it to emit the recorded cries of a wild Riolu. Tapping into the soundwaves, Kirethidae even managed to enhance the noise to be heard from even greater distances away, in the hope that he might have a better chance of attracting an alerted Riolu...
Old 03-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Eeveedude Offline

NBP
I paused a few moments awaiting a reply from Kirethidae. All he did was stare down the busy Tyrogue and then put a strange CD into his PokéPlayer. I felt a little sorry for the baby fighting type. It became frightened from all of the attention it was receiving and scurried off in the opposite direction.

Well, I suppose whether you wanted it or not, you’ve lost your chance,” I stated sarcastically, knowing that Tyrogue were very common in this area. “We’d better get going because we have to go around to the other side of the mountain if we want safer passage up the mountain.

As we walked, Kirethidae’s PokéPlayer would let out a soft cry. “I wonder what Pokémon’s cry that is,” I thought. “It sounds super familiar. I’ll probably find out soon enough if the right Pokémon hears it.

As if on cue to my thoughts, a black and blue pokemon jumped out from a small hole in the side of Mt. Oktori. It walked on its hind legs toward us in curiosity as to what Kirethidae was holding. Then all of the sudden the CD hopped in the PokéPlayer and created a buzzing noise for a few moments before continuing the estimated Riolu’s cry. The Riolu leaped in front of Kirethidae and put up its fists, clearly enraged at the phony Riolu cry.

You probably don’t want this one,” I joked as I stepped back, anticipating Kirethidae to accept the small Riolu’s challenge.

Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Total Pokemon Encountered: 1. Tyrogue ~ 2. Riolu

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-27-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Kirethidae Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Male Riolu, please.

Immediately, as soon as Jake started to step back, Xieleth leaped into action. The graceful Espeon knew instinctively that Kirethidae wanted to battle the dog-like Riolu, and took it upon herself to battle her, rather arrogantly placing herself in the battle.
Kirethidae didn't mind one bit, in fact, he liked the enthusiasm behind Xieleth's actions.
Kirethidae had known Xieleth for a very long time and they had a strong bond with each other; it was only fair that she got alot of the action, and was not put in the backrow.
Besides, Xieleth was arguably Kirethidae's most powerful Pokémon anyway, so who better than her to fight the worked-up Riolu?

Xieleth didn't wait for commands from Kirethidae, but as their thoughts were for the most part telepathically linked, she shared her general plan with her companion, as he shared his with her. The speedy Espeon flew straight into the fray and sent many glowing stars flying at the Riolu, in a magnificent Swift attack. Hoping to catch the offensive Riolu off-guard with the spinning stars, Xieleth attempted to use a Calm Mind as she hoped the Riolu would be too busy dodging her attack.
Then, empowered by her newly focused mind, she quickly flourished her psychic prowess with a common Psychic attack, wanting to pick up the Riolu as he dodged, and leave him dangling in the air, helpless against an incoming Psybeam...
Old 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Eeveedude Offline

BP
Without a word from its trainer, Kirethidae’s Espeon began attacking the hot Riolu. It started off by firing off a stream of bright stars directly at Riolu. The cosmic array swirled around the Riolu and at once they all struck at once, bursting with light as they hit. Meanwhile Xieleth sat on its hind and closed its eyes, preparing a Calm Mind.

Riolu saw this as a perfect chance to strike back. First, it used Quick Attack to dash toward its attacker. As it dashed, it’s claw became a murky shade of purple and while Espeon was preoccupied in cleansing it’s mind, Riolu slashed its claw at Espeon. Right before the attack hit, Espeon completed its Calm Mind. It was able to leap up however the Shadow Claw attack still nicked Xieleth’s leg causing it to come tumbling down.

Looks like this Riolu won’t spare any time for playing around,” I observed.

Encounters Remaining- 13
Current Wild Pokemon:
Wild Riolu [Stead Fast, Male, ???]
81.33%

Pokemon Stats:
Xieleth [~Espeon~] [Synchronize, Female, Calm](Calm Mind/ Shadow Ball/ Substitute) *In Battle*
91.00%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Total Pokemon Encountered: 1. Tyrogue ~ 2. Riolu

OOC// Sorry for the wait. ^^;

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-30-2010 at 04:42 PM.