Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 03-21-2010, 07:35 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
I can change Krystal and Megan to the King's Army if you want, I don't mind.
It's alright. During some of the major battles the no alliance people will have to choose a side, so we'll see what happens. Also, are you making Ho-oh male or female? It says female but in the personality it's talking as if it's male. It just confuses me.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #62  
Old 03-21-2010, 07:38 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
It's alright. During some of the major battles the no alliance people will have to choose a side, so we'll see what happens. Also, are you making Ho-oh male or female? It says female but in the personality it's talking as if it's male. It just confuses me.

Crystal

Female. I forgot to update her personality.

~Elecii
__________________

i can't love you more than this
  #63  
Old 03-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Dr Robotnik's Avatar
Dr Robotnik Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A boot
Posts: 9,070
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

General for the King xP

Name: Claire ‘Lightning’ Farron

Age: 21

Gender: F

Appearance: Lightning has light pink hair and blue eyes. She wears a light brown turtleneck shirt along with a necklace with a lightning bolt pendant underneath a white vest adorned with a green metal plate over her left shoulder with two yellow stripes symbolizing her rank, a long flowing red cape attached to her back on the left side, and a brown belt around her waist. She also wears two blue gloves with gold plates over her knuckles, a long black sleeve over her left arm that begins from her bicep, a brown mini-skirt with a black case that holds her Blazefire Saber dangling behind her, a storage pack on her left hamstring attached from her skirt, and two knee-high leather boots. Her l'Cie brand is on her chest, but remains hidden beneath her shirt.


Personality: Lightning is one of the least talkative people one could meet. She isn’t necessarily a mean person, but she says what she has to and nothing more. She holds a deep-seated hatred for Xanthros for reasons she has not revealed to anyone. She goes by the name of ‘Lightning’ in order to prevent her family from being harmed by opposing militia. She is one of the few people who can spot Xanthros’s traps before it’s too late to escape them. When one gets to know Lightning, she is much kinder than her position as a general and quiet, serious demeanor might suggest. Unlike many generals, Lightning is not too proud to turn tail and run when she sees her forces are going to be defeated. She is renowned in the current militia for her amazingly low casualty rate, her fighting spirit, and how she fights alongside her troops. She’s made it perfectly clear she isn’t staying with the King’s army when the war is won, but further negotiation might score her a permanent employment as a general. Because of former training, she’s become adept at spotting traps before it’s too late to escape them.

Class: L’Cei (Soldier/Spellcaster)

Alliance: Unofficial general of the King’s army.

History: A mysterious woman who goes by the name Lightning. She is of a magic-using, nearly extinct race known as the L’Cei, and uses the magic to great strengths by using her sword as a channeling rod of sorts, and it was specially designed by her to do so. Lightning is well known for her impressive sword skills and abilities, allowing her to hold off a small army for an extended period, given the proper circumstances, and it was this reputation that persuaded the King to hire her as a personal knight of sorts. She doesn’t hold any real authority, but after the first few battles in which her orders were ignored, it was soon decided ignoring her advice was a bad idea. She serves as something of a general and a bodyguard. All L’Cei have a brand on their bodies to show their race, if magic capabilities aren’t enough.

Pokémon:
Selipnir- Rapidash
Male
Appearance (With Lightning): http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...htningodin.png
Ability- Drizzle
Attacks- Thunderbolt, Thunder, Volt Tackle, Extremespeed
Land mount.
Specifications: Selipnir is a unique Rapidash in the way that its element is Electric instead of Fire. It is also larger than normal horses. His electric attacks are accompanied by the odd ability of Drizzle, which brings rain. Lightning is able to summon Selipnir with her magic abilities, which is also the only thing magical she doesn’t require the Blazefire Saber for. He shares a name with the Norse god Odin’s horse.

Other: She wields a unique weapon known as the Blazefire Saber, capable of flipping the blade back and firing bolts of magic energy. Lightning has little control over her magic, and as such uses the Blazefire Saber’s channeling abilities to increase her range to that of a longbow specialist.
__________________
<Image made by Neo>
  #64  
Old 03-21-2010, 08:12 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
General for the King xP

Name: Claire ‘Lightning’ Farron

Age: 21

Gender: F

Appearance: Lightning has light pink hair and blue eyes. She wears a light brown turtleneck shirt along with a necklace with a lightning bolt pendant underneath a white vest adorned with a green metal plate over her left shoulder with two yellow stripes symbolizing her rank, a long flowing red cape attached to her back on the left side, and a brown belt around her waist. She also wears two blue gloves with gold plates over her knuckles, a long black sleeve over her left arm that begins from her bicep, a brown mini-skirt with a black case that holds her Blazefire Saber dangling behind her, a storage pack on her left hamstring attached from her skirt, and two knee-high leather boots. Her l'Cie brand is on her chest, but remains hidden beneath her shirt.


Personality: Lightning is one of the least talkative people one could meet. She isn’t necessarily a mean person, but she says what she has to and nothing more. She holds a deep-seated hatred for Xanthros for reasons she has not revealed to anyone. She goes by the name of ‘Lightning’ in order to prevent her family from being harmed by opposing militia. She is one of the few people who can spot Xanthros’s traps before it’s too late to escape them. When one gets to know Lightning, she is much kinder than her position as a general and quiet, serious demeanor might suggest. Unlike many generals, Lightning is not too proud to turn tail and run when she sees her forces are going to be defeated. She is renowned in the current militia for her amazingly low casualty rate, her fighting spirit, and how she fights alongside her troops. She’s made it perfectly clear she isn’t staying with the King’s army when the war is won, but further negotiation might score her a permanent employment as a general. Because of former training, she’s become adept at spotting traps before it’s too late to escape them.

Class: L’Cei (Soldier/Spellcaster)

Alliance: Unofficial general of the King’s army.

History: A mysterious woman who goes by the name Lightning. She is of a magic-using, nearly extinct race known as the L’Cei, and uses the magic to great strengths by using her sword as a channeling rod of sorts, and it was specially designed by her to do so. Lightning is well known for her impressive sword skills and abilities, allowing her to hold off a small army for an extended period, given the proper circumstances, and it was this reputation that persuaded the King to hire her as a personal knight of sorts. She doesn’t hold any real authority, but after the first few battles in which her orders were ignored, it was soon decided ignoring her advice was a bad idea. She serves as something of a general and a bodyguard. All L’Cei have a brand on their bodies to show their race, if magic capabilities aren’t enough.

Pokémon:
Selipnir- Rapidash
Male
Appearance (With Lightning): http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...htningodin.png
Ability- Drizzle
Attacks- Thunderbolt, Thunder, Volt Tackle, Extremespeed
Land mount.
Specifications: Selipnir is a unique Rapidash in the way that its element is Electric instead of Fire. It is also larger than normal horses. His electric attacks are accompanied by the odd ability of Drizzle, which brings rain. Lightning is able to summon Selipnir with her magic abilities, which is also the only thing magical she doesn’t require the Blazefire Saber for. He shares a name with the Norse god Odin’s horse.

Other: She wields a unique weapon known as the Blazefire Saber, capable of flipping the blade back and firing bolts of magic energy. Lightning has little control over her magic, and as such uses the Blazefire Saber’s channeling abilities to increase her range to that of a longbow specialist.
Looks good, metal. Accepted. Not that makes one more for the King's army.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #65  
Old 03-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Beartic Tundra's Avatar
Beartic Tundra Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gaga's Dressing Room
Posts: 1,024
Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

All of the Legendary dogs are now shiny. Be happy. And reservation for Morgana's apprentice :D
__________________
98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you like bagels.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
  #66  
Old 03-21-2010, 11:48 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
All of the Legendary dogs are now shiny. Be happy. And reservation for Morgana's apprentice :D
Another spot reserved for you, bro. And I think I should be scared with how you're going to make Morgana's apprentice, which she had no idea she had, lol, jk.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #67  
Old 03-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Beartic Tundra's Avatar
Beartic Tundra Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gaga's Dressing Room
Posts: 1,024
Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

She was unexpected. Just popped out ;) And here she is


Name: Blaise Winstell

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Appearance: Her outfit is similar to Morgana's. She has shoulder length black hair, with red streaks. She has violet eyes, and carries around a stave, the ends of which are removed to reveal blades. She also has 2 daggers across her back.

Personality: Blaise is a very sweet girl, the opposite of Morgana. Rather than be rude to everyone, she goes out of her way to be extremely polite. She offers help where it is needed, even if not requested.

Class: Sorceress in training

Alliance: Xanthros's Army

History: One day, when Blaise was 16, she tried to run away from the castle and escape Morgana's wrath. She hid herself away in a cave outside of the castle walls, and stay there. While she slept, a small earthquake separated the ground near the bottom of the hill. The Legendary Pokemon Heatran crawled out, and found Blaise. She awoke to warmth pressed against her, and realized Heatran was keeping her warm. They talked, and as they talked, Blaise realized how lucky she was. Finally, she decided she had to go back to the castle. She apologized and bid farewell to Heatran, and began walking back. The Heatran followed her, and surprised her with the offer to join her. She agreed, and managed to sneak him into the dungeon where he now resides.

Pokémon:


Gawain - Male Salamence, Sky Mount
Intimidate
Fire Fang, Fire Blast, Aqua Tail, Draco Meteor


Kasimir - Male Magmortar, Land Mount
Flame Body
Fire Punch, Solarbeam, Rock Tomb, Flamethrower


Cordelia - Female Dragonair, Sea Mount
Shed Skin
Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Iron Tail


Weylin - Male Flareon
Flash Fire
Fire Fang, Fire Spin, Shadow Ball, Bite


Condon - Male Camerupt
Magma Armor
Earthquake, Eruption, Heat Wave, Iron Head


Annan - Male Octillery
Sniper
Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Charge Beam, Ice Beam

Other: Morgana's apprentice. Blaise is bisexual.
__________________
98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you like bagels.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D

Last edited by Beartic Tundra; 03-22-2010 at 11:26 PM.
  #68  
Old 03-22-2010, 06:56 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
She was unexpected. Just popped out ;) And here she is


Name: Blaise Winstell

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Appearance: Her outfit is similar to Morgana's. She has shoulder length black hair, with red streaks. She has violet eyes, and carries around a stave, the ends of which are removed to reveal blades. She also has 2 daggers across her back.

Personality: Blaise is a very sweet girl, the opposite of Morgana. Rather than be rude to everyone, she goes out of her way to be extremely polite. She offers help where it is needed, even if not requested.

Class: Sorceress in training

Alliance: Xanthros's Army

History: One day, when Blaise was 16, she tried to run away from the castle and escape Morgana's wrath. She hid herself away in a cave outside of the castle walls, and stay there. While she slept, a small earthquake separated the ground near the bottom of the hill. The Legendary Pokemon Heatran crawled out, and found Blaise. She awoke to warmth pressed against her, and realized Heatran was keeping her warm. They talked, and as they talked, Blaise realized how lucky she was. Finally, she decided she had to go back to the castle. She apologized and bid farewell to Heatran, and began walking back. The Heatran followed her, and surprised her with the offer to join her. She agreed, and managed to sneak him into the dungeon where he now resides.

Pokémon:


Salamence – Sky Mount, Male
Intimidate
Fire Fang, Fire Blast, Aqua Tail, Draco Meteor


Magmortar – Land Mount, Male
Flame Body
Fire Punch, Solarbeam, Rock Tomb, Flamethrower


Dragonair – Sea Mount
Shed Skin
Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Iron Tail


Flareon - Male
Flash Fire
Fire Fang, Fire Spin, Shadow Ball, Bite


Camerupt – Male
Magma Armor
Earthquake, Eruption, Heat Wave, Iron Head


Octillery – Male
Sniper
Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Charge Beam, Ice Beam

Other: Morgana's apprentice. Blaise is bisexual.
Another for Xanthros's army! Accepted. I guess you're going to go back and nickname all the Pokemon, right? JK since I already know the answer.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #69  
Old 03-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Beartic Tundra's Avatar
Beartic Tundra Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gaga's Dressing Room
Posts: 1,024
Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Name: Canicus

Species: (Shiny) Heatran

Gender: Male

Appearance:

Ability: Flash Fire

Attacks:
Magma Storm, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Dig

Personality: Canicus is a very gentle natured Pokemon. He prefers not to fight, and when he found Blaise passed out in the cave, thought nothing more than to make sure that she stayed warm. When she tried to leave, however, his protective side got the better and he became her Legendary Mount. Gladly living in the dungeon of the castle, Canicus makes sure to heat it to be sure that no one ever gets a cold.
__________________
98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you like bagels.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
  #70  
Old 03-22-2010, 07:03 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Name: Canicus

Species: (Shiny) Heatran

Gender: Male

Appearance:

Ability: Flash Fire

Attacks:
Magma Storm, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Dig

Personality: Canicus is a very gentle natured Pokemon. He prefers not to fight, and when he found Blaise passed out in the cave, thought nothing more than to make sure that she stayed warm. When she tried to leave, however, his protective side got the better and he became her Legendary Mount. Gladly living in the dungeon of the castle, Canicus makes sure to heat it to be sure that no one ever gets a cold.
All of your characters have almost completely different personalities. Accepted.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #71  
Old 03-22-2010, 07:08 AM
Beartic Tundra's Avatar
Beartic Tundra Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gaga's Dressing Room
Posts: 1,024
Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Makes it interesting. Tempted to make another couple xD
__________________
98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you like bagels.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
  #72  
Old 03-22-2010, 07:10 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Makes it interesting. Tempted to make another couple xD
Go for it if you want to. I might make a few more characters myself if I get bored enough, but I think I'm going to leave the rest of the Legendaries incase anyone wants to join as them or if one of the already accepted wants to play as one.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #73  
Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 PM
KantoBreeder's Avatar
KantoBreeder Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down a mine shaft
Posts: 845
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Name: Romeol Gyoni
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance: He wears the Gyoni helm which is shaped like a Gyarados’ head. He has long, straight brown hair and a hooked nose. His eyes are dark brown. He has fairly wide shoulders and muscular arms. He is tall and stocky.
Personality: Romeol has a strong sense of duty and honour. He would give up his life for his King and Country. He is quick with a joke and has a good sense of humour.
Class: Warrior
Alliance: King's Army
History: Romeol is a nobleman whose family has served the royal family for years. A little while ago he was leading a small army to reinforce a fortress in the mountains that formed the southern border. After the battle was over, he heard a loud crash echo from one of the mountains which he decided to go and investigate. He found Rayquaza, however, he was covered in battle wounds. Somehow he managed to care for the twenty three foot lizard and earned its trust. It has become his air mount which he uses to ride long journeys and fight in some battles.
Pokémon:
Kelval, Arcanine, Male, Flash Fire. Fire Fang, Extreme Speed, Flame Thrower, Aerial Ace. Land Mount.
Blade, Scyther, Female, Technician, Wing Attack, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Night Slash.
Other: (anything else I need to know)

Name: Alagan
Species: Rayquaza
Gender: Male
Appearance:
Ability: Air Lock
Attacks: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Extreme Speed, Hyper Beam.
Personality: He is an optimist to the max. Hardened by countless, high altitude battles with Deoxys he is a military genius and works hard on planning with Romeol.
Other:
__________________
  #74  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:37 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantoBreeder View Post
Name: Romeol Gyoni
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance: He wears the Gyoni helm which is shaped like a Gyarados’ head. He has long, straight brown hair and a hooked nose. His eyes are dark brown. He has fairly wide shoulders and muscular arms. He is tall and stocky.
Personality: Romeol has a strong sense of duty and honour. He would give up his life for his King and Country. He is quick with a joke and has a good sense of humour.
Class: Warrior
Alliance: King's Army
History: Romeol is a nobleman whose family has served the royal family for years. A little while ago he was leading a small army to reinforce a fortress in the mountains that formed the southern border. After the battle was over, he heard a loud crash echo from one of the mountains which he decided to go and investigate. He found Rayquaza, however, he was covered in battle wounds. Somehow he managed to care for the twenty three foot lizard and earned its trust. It has become his air mount which he uses to ride long journeys and fight in some battles.
Pokémon:
Kelval, Arcanine, Male, Flash Fire. Fire Fang, Extreme Speed, Flame Thrower, Aerial Ace. Land Mount.
Blade, Scyther, Female, Technician, Wing Attack, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Night Slash.
Other: (anything else I need to know)

Name: Alagan
Species: Rayquaza
Gender: Male
Appearance:
Ability: Air Lock
Attacks: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Extreme Speed, Hyper Beam.
Personality: He is an optimist to the max. Hardened by countless, high altitude battles with Deoxys he is a military genius and works hard on planning with Romeol.
Other:
Looks good to me. Accepted.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
  #75  
Old 03-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Coddleflop's Avatar
Coddleflop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Talgarth. :3
Posts: 860
Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Screw it, list me as Kings Army instead ^_^

I'll edit it in ASAP, but can't now as i'm on my PSP, as per usual >_<
__________________
♪Perfect by nature. Icons of self indulgence.♪
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com