Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

THE RECKONING DOTH APPROACH

There exists another world, parallel to our own but entirely separate. This world, known as the Digital World, came about from the use of digital devices such as computers and GPS. The energy of these devices created the Digital World, and residual energy created basic life forms known as Digital Monsters. This world and these beings were as real and solid as our own, except instead of being made up of molecules, the building blocks of life and matter were data.

Because it was created directly from devices such as computers, the Digital World had a direct connection to the Real World in the form of compressed data streams. This connection allows for Digimon to cross from their world into ours, and for normal people to travel to the Digital World. In some cases, Digimon befriended humans and helped them; other times, Digimon came into the Real World to conquer it. And there were cases of humans traveling to the Digital World for their own greedy ambitions. Luckily, humans and Digimon who had become friends were able to stop these threats to the worlds and keep the peace between them.

However, peace can only last for so long…

A Digimon known as Anarcomon had plotted for many years in the Digital World. He wanted nothing more than to have both the Digital World and the Real World under his rule. He was a Mega-level Digimon, one of great power, but he had seen how others before him had fallen and knew that even if he made an army of followers, he would be defeated by those who had come to be known as DigiDestined. Instead, he knew he needed to find a human partner from which to draw more power. He didn’t dare travel to the Real World and reveal himself, though, and instead sent other gullible Digimon to the Real World to find suitable humans.

The disappearances began.

People of varying ages, from child to adult, were abducted by the Digimon under Anarcomon’s control. Each was brought before him, to be brainwashed into serving Anarcomon and helping him. None of them were suitable for being Anarcomon's partner, though, at least not until a young man named Keith Williams from the United States was brought forward. Almost instantly, a twisted bond developed between he and Anarcomon; the two were partners, their fate having been decided by powers beyond them both.

Keith, however, was not of the same mindset that Anarcomon was. In fact, he was a mentally unstable young man, having a disorder similar to autism that made him extremely anti-social and childlike in his actions. This broken human wasn’t seen as a valued friend, but instead manipulated and used by Anarcomon. With the power from the bond with his DigiDestined, Anarcomon enacted the next step of his plan.

Over the years he had developed a weapon of sorts. It was a cannon, one that could fire highly-concentrated data. Anarcomon’s idea was simple, if not outrageous; fire the data cannons at the streams of compressed data that connected the Digital and Real Worlds, which would cause them to become unstable. Once they were fractured enough, they could be broken. For the streams were not only roads between the Worlds; they also kept the worlds separate, and without them, there would be chaos as the worlds collided and merged.

===

There are hundreds of minor data streams and ten major ones. The Minor Streams act as support for the Major Streams; should all ten Major Streams be destroyed, the Minor Streams will be unable to prevent the worlds from merging. Anarcomon has already destroyed three of the Major Streams, and the strain can be felt in both the Real and Digital Worlds. The backlash of so much raw data is causing normally peaceful Digimon to become highly aggressive, and the instability growing between the worlds is making it easier for them to cross over into the Real World. So far, numerous DigiDestined and their partners have been able to stop these threats, but they are becoming more and more frequent. On top of that, the data is allowing Digimon to Digivolve on their own, so there are Champions and even the odd Ultimate-level Digimon coming through.

The imbalance is also causing unusual things to happen in terms of the DigiDestined. Under normal circumstances, a DigiDestined only had one Digimon partner, but recently many DigiDestined have been finding a second partner as well. Those who have tried to find out why this is don’t have solid proof, but it seems the discord going on in the Digital World is affecting Digivices and causing them to respond to multiple Digimon.

===

YOUR ROLE-
*Anarcomon’s Army:- Digimon and humans (including DigiDestined) who would prefer the worlds to merge and live under Anarcomon’s rule. People joining this side will be working to ensure the data streams are all destroyed, as well as stopping those who try to interfere.

*True DigiDestined: Digimon and humans (including DigiDestined) who want to stop the merging of the worlds and prevent Anarcomon from spreading his tyranny. They will stop at nothing to protect the Real and Digital Worlds and are desperate to prevent any other data streams from being destroyed and also seek a way to repair the three already broken.

*Lone Wolf: Those who seek to take advantage of the chaos for their own reasons, be they pure or corrupt.

===

DIGIVOLVING-
Digivolving can happen in several different ways. A Digimon can Digivolve on their own without human help if they manage to absorb enough data, but a Digimon who has a human partner can Digivolve at will by drawing on the energy of their partner and having it transferred to them via a Digivice. There is no need for Tags and DigiEggs used for Armor Digivolving are stored in the Digivice after being found.

*Normal Digivolving: This is basic Digivolving, where a Digimon moves on to its next form, known as a level. There are several different levels- Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega. A Digimon doing normal Digivolving will follow this chart and cannot “skip” forms.

*Warp Digivolving: This is when a Digimon jumps straight from Rookie level to Mega level. This requires a great deal of energy and the Mega level can only be held for a short amount of time.

*DNA Digivolving: When two Digimon fuse their data and become a single entity. This can happen only when both Digimon are at the same level, and the result is the next level up (if both are Rookie, the fused Digimon will be Champion). If two Mega level Digimon DNA Digivolve, it will result in another Mega.

*Armor Digivolving: DigiEggs can be found as the RP goes on, and these can be used to Digivolve a Digimon to a separate line than it would normally follow. When a DigiEgg is found it is stored in the finder’s Digivice. It can be accessed at any time, but only works on Rookie Digimon. A Digimon that Armor Digivolves cannot DNA Digivolve or Biomerge in order to Digivolve further. A Digivice can hold two DigiEggs at a time.

*Biomerging: A Digimon can fuse with its partner in a special Digivolution known as Biomerging. This happens by the Digivice converting the human into data so they and the Digimon can combine, sort of like with DNA Digivolving. A person can Biomerge with any Digimon at Rookie, Champion, or Ultimate level; any Biomerge causes the Digmon to jump straight to Mega level. Like Warp Digivolving, this takes a great deal of energy and the form can only be held for a short amount of time.

**DeDigivolving: When a Digimon expends or loses too much energy, it will undergo reverse Digivolution known as DeDigivolving. Under normal conditions, a Digimon will DeDigivolve to its Rookie level, but in extreme situations they may DeDigivolve all the way back to their Baby level. A Digimon can force itself to DeDigivolve by “shedding” excess data.

===

NOTES-
1) DigiDestined on either side can have either one or two Digimon partners.

2) This is a separate universe from any of the previous seasons, so none of the scenarios/characters from the canon exist in this. However, you can still pick canon characters, though their backgrounds will need to be changed in some places to reflect the lack of their canon not existing.

3) In the Real World, a Digmon’s data is “reconstructed” in a manner that makes the data take on the properties of flesh and blood organisms. Though they are still technically made of data, they can bleed from injuries, get bones broken, or have damage to internal organs, as their data replicates these features in living beings of the Real World.

4) Mega level forms can be held for the following amount of posts: 3 before reverting to Ultimate, 4 before reverting back to Champion, 5 before reverting back to Rookie automatically.

5) Most Digimon have the strength to remain in their Rookie form under normal conditions, though as the RP progresses, they can gain the power to stay in higher levels such as Champion or Ultimate.

6) It’s possible for humans to travel to the Digital World via their Digivices, but the Digital World is in a state of chaos with so much raw data flying around. Be prepared for a grueling, unpleasant trip if you decide to go there.

7) Digimon can have a gender, or if you prefer, can be genderless.

===

DYING IN THE RP-
It’s entirely possible to die in this RP, though death means different things depending on if it’s a human or Digimon.

For Digimon, death means completely losing their physical form and reverting back to raw data. If a Digimon dies in the Digital World, its data goes to a place known as Primary Village. There, its data is reconfigured into a DigiEgg, which spawns in a random place in the Digital World. However, if a Digimon dies in the Real World, its data must be stored in a Digivice or the data will disperse and the Digimon will be lost forever. A Digivice can hold a Digimon’s data for an indefinite amount of time, but the Digimon can only be reborn if its data is sent to the Digital World.

If a human dies, they go to one of two realms; if they lived a just life and were good, they will go to the Hereafter, and if they lived a corrupt life and were evil, they go to Hades. A person can return to life, but first they must undergo a series of challenging trials to ensure they are worthy of getting a second shot at life.

===

RULES-
1) Follow the ToS (Terms of Service, what you agreed to when first joining the forum).

2) No god-moding.

3) No bunnying unless given permission to do so by the character’s owner.

4) The occasional cursing here and there is fine, but don’t drop f-bombs everywhere.

5) Light romance is fine, but keep it PG please.

6) Please be literate when posting; avoid using chatspeak or smilies unless it’s in an IC email or something along those lines.

7) For the sake of the RP, please try to post at least once every few days. If you’re going to be unable to post, let someone know so they can control your character and prevent the RP from dying from lack of character interaction.

===

*SU/Discussion Thread

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 06-11-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

Kilara Blake | Impmon| DemiDevimon
Role: True DigiDestined

He couldn’t do it anymore. He couldn’t hurt her, not again, not ever. He just couldn’t do it. The revelation was a sudden one, and it fouled his aim as he lashed out at the human he’d focused so much anger on. He’d only meant to graze her, maybe even miss entirely, but instead his attack went towards the left and slashed along her side and rip. The feel of his claws tearing gouges into the fragile creature before him horrified him and nearly caused him to be physically ill. Her shriek of pain was the most awful sound he’d ever heard, and he was the cause of it.

The human staggered away, collapsing to the ground as blood poured from her injuries. DemiDevimon could only press himself against the girl and try to comfort her, too weak from their fight to Digivolve and help her further. The smaller Digimon turned to face him with eyes full of accusation, disbelief, and fear.

“How…how could you?!” the Rookie asked, his voice thick with anguish as the girl whimpered and clutched her side, growing pale as she lost blood. “She’s our partner, how could you?!”

“I’m so sorry…Kilara, please, I know I don’t deserve it, I know I don’t have the right to ask, but please…forgive me, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” he whispered, not hearing DemiDevimon’s words, only able to focus on the atrocity he had committed. The sharp scent of blood was making him dizzy and ill, but he couldn’t leave. She would die, she would die if he didn’t do something. Instead, he approached, ignoring DemiDevimon and falling to his knees before the injured human. With gentleness he didn’t know he possessed, he lifted the girl and held her tightly, careful not to jostle her too much.

“I’m sorry…” he repeated, and again, and again, unable to stop himself and knowing it would never be enough to make up for what he’d done. Tears filled his eyes and flowed freely for the first time in his life. DemiDevimon watched, seeing that the other had finally come around but fearing it may be too late. “Please, forgive me, Kilara…”

“It’s all right, I…forgive you…don’t be sad, it’s all right…”

“Why did you let me fall asleep? I’m supposed to be keeping watch!”

Impmon jumped, startled out of his dark reminiscing by Kilara's voice. He looked back at the young woman as she walked over to join him, stretching and yawning before sitting next to her partner. “You guys suck at the whole helping me stay up thing, you know that?”

“I got perfectly good eyes ‘n’ ears,” Impmon replied with a shrug. “I can keep watch just as good as you can. Besides, ya’ve barely gotten any sleep the past few days, so we figured we’d let ya catch some z’s while you had the chance.”

“Hey, where is DemiDevimon, anyways?”

“He went to get some chow, he should be back soon-ish. Though, you was asleep before he left, so he ain’t gonna bring enough for us all.”

“Eh, I’m not really all that hungry anyways,” Kilara replied, staring off into the darkness. They were in Dayton tonight, with a small group of novice DigiDestined who didn’t know the front end of their partners from the back. The three had decided to travel with the “newbies” until they got a feel for one another and were capable of fighting without getting hurt or killed. Tonight, as she had for the past three nights, Kilara was volunteering to take watch duty so the younger DigiDestined could get some sleep.

“Ya know, you bein’ the experienced one here, ya really shouldn’t be runnin’ yerself like this,” Impmon said after a moment of silence. “I mean, if we was to get attacked, it leaves the new kids ta deal with any threats. They oughta be the ones keepin’ watch so you can sleep. It’ll teach ‘em some self-reliance ‘n’ discipline.”

“It’ll get us all into more trouble, you mean,” Kilara said, playfully bopping Impmon against the back of his head. “They aren’t used to making themselves stay up; they’d probably fall asleep within a few minutes, and that would probably be when one of Anarcomon’s lackeys would decide to attack. Not that I can talk, since I sorta passed out myself.”

“You’ve gotten maybe eight hours o’ sleep over the past four nights, you got every right to pass out. ‘N’ like I said, I got perfectly good eyes ‘n’ ears ‘n’ so does DemiDevimon. In fact, our senses are better ‘an yers, so we’re better suited ta keepin’ watch anyways.”

“Pah,” Kilara said with a dismissive wave of her hand. “What sort of partner would I be if I made you guys do all the work?”

“The kind who don’t get herself killed from gettin’ inta a battle after four days o’ sleep deprivation,” Impmon answered, scowling at Kilara. “C’mon, get some sleep while ya can. It ain’t gonna do no one no harm, ‘n’ besides, I don’t wanna have ta Digivolve ‘n’ carry yer butt around if ya end up actually passin’ out.”

“Are you trying to say I’m fat?” Kilara asked in mock outrage, pulling an overly dramatic face. Impmon snorted, then grinned wickedly. Before he could reply, a familiar black and gray shape flew into view, carrying a plastic bag in his clawed feet.

“I had a feeling you’d wake up before I got back,” DemiDevimon replied once he’d reached the others. They were perched on the roof of a single-story house, the better to see any incoming threats. After landing, the Digimon nudged the plastic bag with a wing. “I figured I should grab a little extra just in case, and even if you weren’t awake, I know Impmon can eat triple his weight in less time than it takes to unpack the food.”

“Hey, I just have a high metabolism is all, thank you very much,” Impmon said with a huff, grabbing a pack of Swiss Rolls from the bag and opening it. “Besides, I keep stuff from goin’ ta waste. Ya know what they say, waste not want not. You don’t want ‘n’ I don’t waste.”

“Mmmm-hmmmm,” DemiDevimon responded with a faint smirk. He then hooked the bottom of the bag with his talons and overturned it, spilling the contents onto the roof. There were three bottle of tea and several snack foods, as well as cheese and pepperoni with crackers. The three quickly devoured the food, and they had only just finished eating when Impmon and DemiDevimon abruptly tensed. Kilara sensed it as well; a digital field, a cloud of condensed digital energy and data particles. These formed when Digimon were emerging into the Real World, acting as a sort of “egg” that allowed a Digimon to reconstruct its data after the transition from the Digital World to the Real World.

“Should we wake the others or check it out ourselves? It feels like it’s really close,” Kilara said, standing as she looked around. After turning to face behind her, she spotted a dingy gray fog materializing perhaps a mile away. Only seconds later, an intense beam of ice-blue data shot into the air, shimmering for perhaps fifteen seconds before fading away.

“No time ta get ‘em up. Let’s go check it out ‘n’ if it seems bad, one o’ us can come get the others,” Impmon said.

===

OOC: So most posts will be first-person for Kilara, but I wanted to start this with a bit of backstory and such for Impmon. DemiDevimon will probably get a post like this eventually, though hopefully not so gloomy lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

(Eric Lemertov, Coronamon and Lunamon, New York City, USA
Role: True Digidestined)

Eric Lemertov was out on a dinner date with his girlfriend, Kiki Jones. Coronamon and Lunamon had to come along, as they couldn't stop following their "Parents". They were in Brooklyn, at a local pizza place.

Eric pulled something out of his pocket, in a tiny, fancy-looking box.

"Kiki Jones... I have to thank your family for taking me in after my parents died... I don't know how to say this but... Will you.... Marry me?" Eric said as he revealed a diamond ring from the box.

"Oh. Eric! YES! I'd love to!" Kiki cried in glee.

Everybody in the small restaurant said "Awww...."

"Mom... Are you getting married because of us?" Coronamon asked.

Kiki nodded, and said "You two are among the reasons for our love, so yes."

"Dad! Does this mean we'll see a real, live human baby? Do they come from eggs?" Lunamon asked.

Eric shook his head and said "No, Lunamon, they don't come from eggs, and maybe you two will have a human brother or sister. But you two are the best thing that happened to me since my parents died."

(Will finish later)
Old 06-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

(Eric Lemertov, Coronamon and Lunamon, New York City, USA
Role: True Digidestined)

Eric Lemertov was out on a dinner date with his girlfriend, Kiki Jones. Coronamon and Lunamon had to come along, as they couldn't stop following their "Parents". They were in Brooklyn, at a local pizza place.

Eric pulled something out of his pocket, in a tiny, fancy-looking box.

"Kiki Jones... I have to thank your family for taking me in after my parents died... I don't know how to say this but... Will you.... Marry me?" Eric said as he revealed a diamond ring from the box.

"Oh. Eric! YES! I'd love to!" Kiki cried in glee.

Everybody in the small restaurant said "Awww...."

"Mom... Are you getting married because of us?" Coronamon asked.

Kiki nodded, and said "You two are among the reasons for our love, so yes."

"Dad! Does this mean we'll see a real, live human baby? Do they come from eggs?" Lunamon asked.

Eric shook his head and said "No, Lunamon, they don't come from eggs, and maybe you two will have a human brother or sister. But you two are the best thing that happened to me since my parents died."

(Will finish later)
Old 06-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Obliveon Offline

[Morimon - Thunder Plains, Digital World] [Role: True Digidestined]

The wind blew coldly over the remainder of the plains and the sky was dark and clouded as it always was. A lone figure stood at the cliff where the rest of the plains had been turned into a stream of unorganized data.

His striking yellow fur billowed in the wind and the copper colored mane around his neck shimmered. A fork of lightning lit the sky, illuminating his now harsh orange eyes. Hatred bubbled beneath their glossy surface. I will get revenge. This is my home and you have destroyed it. I vow I will not rest until you are nothing more than useless bits of data.

Morimon stared out over the endless expanse of data floating before him, his lightning rod shaped ears twitching. He turned as another lightningbolt lit the land. Thunder clapped above him, loud as his own roar of rage.

He raced off, his heavy paws pounding into the soft earth. A soft sheet of rain began to sweep across the plains, quickly catching him and drenching him through. He roared again, sending out bolts of electricity from his six sharply pointed tails.

Last edited by Obliveon; 06-11-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:29 AM
TDD91 Offline

Pluto - Above the Atlantic Ocean - Lone Wolf

"I'll take a Magnum of the 94 Veuve Clicquot, make certain that it is cold."

The slender blonde flight attendant silently walked away to fetch the order. Pluto sat back in his seat, his pale blue shirt contrasting against the crimson fabric of the luxury recliner. He was bored. Even in first class, nothing could save you from bad in flight entertainment, the internet signal was abysmal at best, and even the novelty of watching his Digimon wreak havoc was out of the question as he had no way to smuggle them through customs.

He pondered for a moment, wondering if they would be able to make it across the ocean themselves, the thought quickly erased from his mind. They were tools. He could always get more if they were to die. He could get more of anything he wished for; money, fine suits, homes. Indeed, the latter was the reason that he was trapped in this metal box high above the seas. He was flying out to complete the purchase on his new luxury home, just outside New York City. It never hurts to have too many places to live.

He probably could have travelled through the Digital World, but there's just something more satisfying about the wait. A new plaything is much more rewarding when you have to struggle through layers of wrapping. In this case, the wrapping was British Airways' First Class service, which was no more than adequate. The meal would be soon, another way to pass the time. Poached Quail's Egg with a Quail leg confit to start, a healthy side of Venison with vegetables for the main and rounded off by a Cheesecake Sorbet with a hot lemon jelly. Molecular gastronomy at its finest.

Last edited by TDD91; 06-12-2012 at 03:28 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Popshakes Offline

Lydia Applegate | Biyomon | Lopmon
Location: A Digital Jump to the Real World entering Dayton, Ohio, United States
Role: True DigiDestined under the rule of Anarcomon

Lydia sat on a shallow hill atop a deserted field of nothingness - besides the clambering buffoons that called themselves Anarcomon's militia. Her hands graced her once perfect shoulders where the claws of a DemiDevimon had sunk their way to her bone only years ago. She still remembered that day very vividly. The screams of all of those innocent people along with the scream of Biyomon... she couldn't stand it. Her friend was in danger and yet... all she could do was sit back and dangle from afar, motionless under Anarcomon's wrath.

"I'm utterly pathetic..." Lydia muttered to no one, hanging her head low as her long, rosy hair brushed past her shoulders and ultimately drooped below her gaze. She returned her glance back towards the empty desert, sighing once then raising herself up awkwardly, shaking off the dirt. She briefly glanced at her surroundings. There were multiple Digimon that believed Anarcomon should reign. They were Myotismon, Ogremon, Mammothmon, Mummymon, and Arukenimon. Lydia was assigned General on this task into the Real World. She was assigned to find and locate rebels to Anarcomon's cause and either destroy or bring them in to the master himself.

A warm tug came at the brim of her pale-blue skirt. She simply let her eyes fall onto her faithful partner Biyomon carelessly, without emotion, "Lydia... shouldn't we be heading for the meeting ground?" He cooed, flapping his body-length wings as her reached his tamer eye-to-eye.

Lydia merely shrugged him off and took a few steps forward, sighing to herself as she folded her arms promptly against her chest. Her rosy eyes shimmered down upon her fellow comrades and without further ado she spoke loudly, booming the orders of Anarcomon's words to her followers, "Down into the desert my allies. Anarcomon has informed our sources of an incoming digital field coming from the Deserted Isle. Prepare yourselves to move now. Into the Deserted Isle! Once the digital field immerses itself around you do not hesitate to release your data for transfer! Now, take heed! Into the Real World!" As she finished the orders the fellow Digimon partners raised their fists with a holler shouting words of confidence. They trudged into the Deserted Isle as Lydia stayed back for the moment, reminiscing on the last time she stepped foot in the Real World. This would be her first trip back since that horrendous day...

Biyomon returned to the ground during his tamer's orders and couldn't help but gaze upon his tamer. She seemed reluctant. Why does she look so... pale? I thought she was born in the Real World. I wish she would smile once in a wh- Biyomon thought as he was suddenly shoved to the side, doubling over as he took a beak-full of sand and dirt. He coughed up the debris of his fall and glared with deep hatred at the rabbit who had shoved him aside. It was Lydia's other partner - Lopmon. Her slender, sleek body snaked past him as she toyed with his tail-feathers, brushing them with one of her elongated ears, "Oh, Biyomon~ when will you ever learn to never leave yourself open like that?" She smirked, slapping her enormous ears onto the ground, spiraling in a field of digital aura and reappearing as Antylamon (Virus). Biyomon picked himself up, brushing the dirt from his pink feathers as he watched Antylamon lift his tamer up onto her shoulder, leaping into the air, and rejoining the other Digimon in a flash. He swallowed hard, took a glance below his miniature hill and took off into his brief flight - stumbling along the way but finally catching up. He was definitely out of breath by the time he landed. Biyomon were designed synonymously in sync with Patamon in terms of flying. They hardly could go long distances - not to mention height.

Lydia cast a glance below Antylamon's shoulder to watch her straggling partner manage himself back into their group. She gave a smug frown, "Why can't you Digivolve, Biyomon? If you could become Birdramon this would make life so much easier..."

Biyomon grimaced at those harsh words. He never knew why he couldn't Digivolve. For the past four years he could never seem to grow past anything besides his current form. He knew that he was capable but somehow couldn't grasp the concept. Something was missing in order to complete his transformation... he just didn't know what. If only he knew.

Antylamon however, gave a dark smirk, knowing she was pleasing her tamer well. She was able to Digivolve to only Ultimate but that was more than that feather-brained fool. She reminded herself of this quite often, too. Antylamon had the habit of smugly pointing fingers at Biyomon, always poking fun of his disability. On more than several occasions she has even pointed out how he isn't 'truly' Lydia's partner (although that was definitely not the case). Biyomon, although tough to her comments, has begun to believe these false accusations too - which only brings more satisfacation towards Antylamon's ever-growing ego. As if to break Antylamon out of her egotistical trance, a cloud of dust began to form around the small fleet of Digimon. The digital field was emerging. Antylamon placed one of her enormous hands upon Lydia to steady her on their embark into the Real World. Antylamon felt a sudden tug at her ankle. She glanced down to see the feathered mess clinging to her in a desperate attempt to stay with his tamer. She grinned darkly to herself, chuckling at his feeble attempt. What a sorry fool this bird takes me for... she thought handsomely and, without further ado, shook the clambering bird off, kicking him towards the edge of the digital field.

Lydia, oblivious to everything and everyone, watched as she was engulfed with data. Beautiful streams of data enveloped her body, spiraling around her body as if to put on a show for her. The feeling was a strange one too. It gave her butterflies - of a horrible experience. Almost like a flashbulb she remembered herself tied to many other people. At this moment, she was drifting in and out of consciousness. The data was overwhelming and flushing in unwanted memories. They kept pouring into her subconscious as her hands flung themselves to her head in obvious pain. She winced painfully as memories of data surrounding her body once before became vivid in her memory. Flashes of electricity coursed through her body. Lydia was becoming weaker and weaker as the transfer continued. More memories of crying visualized itself to her occipital lobes, "What the... w-what is this...? Why... am... am..." she whispered breathlessly, drifting off into an unconscious slumber.

Antylamon felt her tamer slump over her head and at that same time felt a pang of worthlessness enter her soul, tearing at her guilt. Her heart skipped a beat as she forced a heavy blink - confused as to what just happened, "Lydia... wake up, we're almost there." she grimaced, feeling strangely dizzy. She didn't receive a reply. Frowning, she pulled Lydia from her shoulder into her arms, embracing her tenderly as the flowing data released the fleet of Digimon into Dayton, Ohio. Clouds of data blew past the Digimon in the darkness that followed the night-time hours. Antylamon, although no leader, bellowed to her members in Lydia's place, "Commence the orders! Destroy everything and only bring the worthy!" With those orders said and done the beasts took off into the Digital clouds.

Biyomon shakily stood back up on his own feet, weak from the transfer. He only took the form of a Rookie and even then something more sinister took hold of his muscles. He quickly brushed himself off and tumbled towards his tamer and her pet-bunny, "Piyo! Antylamon! What is wrong with Lydia?!" He gasped, staring at her lifeless body in Antylamon's chocolate arms.

Antylamon only glared at her pint-sized ally, moving away from his feathered body. She no longer spoke a word and instead concentrated on Lydia. She closed her eyes and slowly sat down cross-legged with Lydia laying upon her lap. Her body began to glow a crystal-blue as it transferred from Antylamon into Lydia. She whispered the words Meditation Cure in a hardly audible manner. As soon as her eyes opened she saw the ever-so-nosy Biyomon staring upon their tamer. As if it were a miracle Lydia had awoken in a sudden gasp. Sweat beads rolled down her forehead and upon her chest and Antylamon. She took heavy breaths, realized the transfer was a success, and, without any words of worry from her Digimon she ordered them up.

Lydia hopped from Antylamon's enormous arms, almost doubling over before she caught her balance. With a shaky and obvious gulp she ordered her companions, "L-let's be off. We cannot fail Anarcomon..." With that, she lead the way as Antylamon followed with Biyomon flapping as fast as he could behind the two.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

Last edited by Popshakes; 06-13-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:57 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Kilara Blake | Impmon | DemiDevimon

We hadn’t gone far when both DemiDevimon and Impmon came to a halt; DemiDevimon started hissing like a wet cat and a strange growl rumbled in Impmon’s chest. The fur on their bodies stood on end, making them look puffier than normal, and it would have been comedic if the situation wasn’t so dire. I could sense something as well, a massive of…something…but I knew my partners were much more sensitive to it than I was. Almost in unison they faced me, dark scowls distorting their features.

“Several high level Digimon, and I can feel the taint in them,” DemiDevimon said in a tight voice. “Kilara, we need to Digivolve. There’s no way we can fight them like this. The others…I hate to say, but they’ll have to come as well. We’ll need all the help we can get in this fight.”

“I can go get ‘em,” Impmon offered. I nodded and grabbed my Digivice, aiming it at my partners. Two streams of glowing white data burst from the small device and wrapped around the Digimon, at first expanding and then collapsing in as the data was absorbed. Then the bubbles of data shattered, the remaining bits fading away to reveal two Digimon that looked exactly alike, save their coloring. One was black while the other was a white; they were Devimon and IceDevimon. Both were tall and slender, with long arms and tattered wings. Two horns sprouted from the head of each, and crimson eyes burned with energy.

“We’ll wait here then,” Devimon said, and IceDevimon nodded once before taking flight, soaring back the way we’d come. As he flew off, Devimon added, “Kilara…perhaps you should Digivolve me again. I hate to use so much energy so early, but I honestly think we’re going to need it.”

“Can you tell what level and how many?” I asked as I faced him, and the demon-like Digimon frowned in concentration. After a moment he shook his head.

“I can’t get an exact number, their energy is just one jumbled mess right now. But I can sense that there are several Ultimates at the very least.” He laced his long fingers together in an unconscious action of irritation. “Too many for us to fight as Champions, even with three others. IceDevimon may have to Digivolve again as well, but for now since I’m still here we must as well do it and be prepared.”

“We can’t catch a break, can we?” I grumbled, aiming my Digivice at the tall creature. Another burst of data blasted forth and surrounded him, and this time I felt a strange tug coming from within my body. Digivolution required not only additional data for the Digimon in question, it also required energy from the human partner. It was what gave the partners of DigiDestined extra strength. Going from Rookie to Champion wasn’t too bad, even with two partners, but then jumping to Ultimate for one of them so quickly took a more considerable toll.

As the data from my Digivice cut itself off, a fierce dizzy spell hit me and made me stumble forward as the world around me spun. I was certain I was going to fall over, but hands on my shoulders helped steady me until the dizzy wave ended. I groaned a little and shook my head; the dizziness was gone, but it had left a small throbbing headache in my temples. After steeling myself to it, I focused on the owner of the hands who’d helped keep me from toppling over.

“Are you all right?” Myotismon asked, concern obvious as he stared at me. I chuckled weakly and dismissed his worry with a wave of my hand.

“It’s been a while since either of you have had to Digivolve so much so quickly,” I told him. “I’m just out of practice, I’ll be all right.” Myotismon didn’t reply, looking like he wanted to argue but deciding against it. Instead, he released my shoulders and folded his arms over his chest, turning to stare in the direction of the digital field. I could tell from his posture that he was tense and uneasy; it took a lot to make a Digimon of his strength that unnerved. It rubbed off on me a bit and I found myself fidgeting anxiously.

Within a few minutes I saw IceDevimon come into view, followed by three other Digimon. One was a giant flaming bird known as Birdramon, the other was a large gray dinosaur called Monochromon, and the third was a massive blue-furred wolf called Gaogamon. These were the Digivolved partners of the three younger DigiDestined I’d been traveling with, all of them Champion level. Unlike my partners, none of these three could go beyond Champion, as their partners hadn’t developed the strength necessary for further Digivolution. They joined us within a few more minutes, and IceDevimon landed beside me with a worried expression.

“Yup, it’s that bad,” he said upon seeing Myotismon, as if confirming something he’d decided while away. “Guess we’d better get movin’, eh? Don’t wanna keep our new pals waitin’!”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Obliveon Offline

[Morimon - Thunder Plains/Transfer to the Real World in Dayton, Ohio U.S.][Role: True Digidestined]

Morimon raced across the remainder of Thunder Plains. He was angry and hurt. How dare he attack my home! He ran on, blinded to his surroundings by his rage. He skidded to a stop, all too late as a Digital Warp Field opened in front of him.

He tried to run the other direction, but the field was too strong. He struggled against it as it sucked him in like a glowing black hole. He felt faint, and dizzy as the blinding light engulfed him.

Memories swirled around in his head, but he couldn't quite recognize the scenes. They made him feel weak and tiny and he cringed, nearly passing out. The pressure he had been feeling eased and he found himself in unfamiliar surroundings.

"Where am I?" his voice was soft and deep, a little shaky. He hauled himself slowly to his paws, shaking the dirt out of his thick fur. A confused look passed across his face. He had heard about the Real World, but had never seen it.

His breaths came out in huffs and he sensed tainted Digimon nearby. He growled, feeling Anarcomon's aura around them. He couldn't tell how many there were, but he didn't care. As far as he was concerned, if they were Anarcomon's lackeys they should be eliminated. He took off across the rooftops toward the hoard of digimon.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:42 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Menora Silvanus | Mellony Silvanus
Nero BlackGabumon & Kain BlackGuilmon | Nix Gatomon & Stiria BlackGatomon
Lone Wolf | True DigiDestined
Springfield, Ohio, U.S.A.
ARPers: none
Mellony awoke with a fright, her throat feeling tight and having difficulty breathing. She was in a cold sweat and trying to control her rapid breathing as she looked around. Noticing the plain looking walls of the small motel room, she leaned back against the wall at the head of the bed with her hand over her heart and focused on calming down.

Only a nightmare, the young woman told herself as she looked at the other bed in the room. She was reassured when she saw the heavy, even breathing of her older sister. With the older woman's back to her the young blond saw the dark furred creature curled up at her older sister's back. She recognized Nero in his rookie form. The BlackGabumon was also breathing deeply in sleep. Kain, the BlackGuilmon who was also her older sister's partner, was curled up on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Mellony then looked at the foot of her own bed, seeing that her two cat-like partners were curled up with each other. It was a rare sight, but it was one that brought a smile to her face. She knew that they were only here for the night and this was nothing like home, but at the moment they couldn't stay there. They had to move with the battles, either to meet them or to avoid them. Even if they were fighting on the good side, it didn't mean that the younger Silvanus sister liked it any more. She hated violence, especially when someone she cared about got seriously hurt.

Like Menora did when she protected me.

The young blond shook her head to clear it before she once rested fully on the mattress. She stared up at the ceiling, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. She didn't need to be thinking about it, but every time she saw the scars on her older sister she felt some guilt. The guilt that Kain and Stiria should feel but didn't. The two were the ones to cause those injuries. Even if Kain did apologize, it didn't seem sincere. But Menora had forgiven him after spending some time with the reptilian Digimon and he eventually became her second partner. The younger girl still didn't understand how that happened, as well exactly how Stiria became her own second partner other than the BlackGatomon was her first partner's sister. It was all confusing and kept her mind racing.

After tossing and turning for a while she gave up on getting back to sleep. She quietly got out of bed as to not disturb anyone else in the room to get some fresh air. She was just outside the room and relaxing in the cool night breeze. After a few moments however something didn't quite feel right. She couldn't explain it but recognized the feeling. It was the feeling that usually came up when Digimon were about to enter the real world or were not too far away from their location. Hoping that maybe if she ignored it and quickly went back into the room she would not have to wake her sister up for another fight. Anything to avoid unnecessary violence. So she did just that, quietly and quickly returning to the motel room and into bed. And also back into an uneasy sleep since now the blond was on edge knowing that Digimon were either in the city or in nearby ones.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-13-2012, 05:23 AM
Sheepat Offline

Lexin Virtik, True Digidestined, Dayton, Ohio

Lexin had been bored moments ago. He had been flying over Dayton, Ohio, trying to find something worth finding, or leads to the DigiEgg of Light, that would (with hope) digivolve Terry into a Rapidmon with golden armor.

His means of transportation was Angle, his partner. The Angemon hadn't said a word the last few hours, a look of concentration etched across his face.

“What is it?” Lexin had asked him.

“A tainted presence,” Angle had replied, a grim smile on his face, “Something is wrong down there.”

So they had flown down, or rather were shot down suddenly by a Mammothmon's Freezing Breath attack, which (obviously) froze Angle's wings, causing him to plummet, but then descend without much damage, as the Angemon put Lexin down behind a house that hid them from their assailants.

“Already danger, eh?” Angle said, that grave smile still etched across his face, “Better let Terry in for the fight, eh?”

Terry, who was currently a Gummymon (for transportation) perked up immediately when his name was heard.

“Time already?”

“Sure thing, kid,” Lexin replied, “That Mammothmon won't be waiting, so get ready.”

He took out his Digivice, raw data running into the Gummymon. He glowed, turning into Terriermon. Lexin continued the blast, turning his second partner all the way into a fatter version of him, the Gargomon. He looked at his hands, which had been replaced by Gatling guns.

The Mammothmon trumpeted, the sound of attack. It stomped towards the house, alone but with the happy rage that only comes from battle.

Last edited by Sheepat; 06-14-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: CM, I knew I was forgetting something in my RP headers lol. Ty for reminding me :3.

===

IC: Kilara Blake | Impmon | DemiDevimon
Affected RPers: Popshakes, Sheepat

We arrived in time to see a Gargomon fighting a Mammothmon, undoubtedly one of those that my partners had sensed coming through. Myotismon was carrying me, flying on raven-like wings he’d obtained after downloading the information that had attacked him upon hatching from his DigiEgg. His grip was tight, almost painfully so, but I didn’t complain; he was worried and didn’t like rushing into fights like this, even though we had backup. I could tell he wanted to leave me a safe distance away, but if I was too far from him (and IceDevimon for that matter), I wouldn’t be able to help them fight and Digivolve, if need be. IceDevimon was flying besides us, a grim expression on his face when I looked over at him.

“Hey Myo, looks like some o’ yer family turned up for tha fun,” he suddenly exclaimed. I faced forward and could see other Digimon; sure enough, there was a Myotismon standing near a Mummymon. Myotismon (or Myo, as IceDevimon liked to call him) snorted at the comment.

“Let’s just get this taken care of quickly,” he commented, landing a few moments later and setting me down. The other Digimon let their partners off next to me, and then the five of them went out to meet the Digimon that had entered the Real World. For reasons I could only guess, Myotismon made a beeline for his clone, completely ignoring the others and focusing only on his target. Maybe he was worried I would mistake the enemy for him and let it get too close; that would be pretty much impossible, since my partner had his giant feathered wings, but he’d become so paranoid as of late whenever he Digivolved up to this form. Meanwhile, IceDevimon had swooped down to engage with the Mummymon, while the three Champions focused on the other enemy Digimon.

Then I noticed movement a fair distance away, and when I focused on it I saw another Digimon; an Antylomon. I cursed under my breath, unable to tell if it was a friend or foe but fairly certain it wasn’t on our side. For now I simply kept an eye on it, ready to alert the others to it if it tried anything suspicious.

===

Shitai Ningyo | Quetzalmon
Role: Anarcomon’s Army
Affected RPers: None

Shitai stared blankly at the small army of Ultimate-level Digimon milling about in the training yard. Some of them were sparring, others were talking amongst themselves, but for the most part they were aimlessly waiting for orders to attack the Real World. Occasionally one of them would drag a Champion-level Digimon into the yard from the Keep’s dungeon, taunting and tormenting it before destroying it and absorbing its data.

“This is ridiculous,” she said after a moment, her voice devoid of any inflection or emotion. She spoke in a monotone, sounding almost robotic. “He sends that broken little girl and her equally broken partners, yet we’re ordered to stay behind, to wait.” Muted anger simmered under the young woman’s expressionless face, anger born from the sheer hatred she felt for pretty much everyone these days. At the moment a good portion of her loathing was directed at Lydia, who’d been sent to the Real World on a mission that was part search-and-destroy, part kidnapping. Even though Anarcomon had his partner, he was still making an effort to add more DigiDestined to his army. Why destroy them if he could make them into valuable allies against those who resisted?

“Shitai…can we go inside?” the woman’s partner asked. Shitai glanced over at the Queztalmon cowering in the shadows of the keep, watching the larger, more powerful Digimon with feaful eyes. It was clear he was terrified that one of the Ultimates would see him as just another punching bag, and his cowardice filled Shitai with a seething hate that didn’t make it to her face. Looking as placid and emotionless as ever, she strode over to the Digimon and delivered a swift kick; it was doubtful the blow caused any actual pain, but he recoiled from it all the same with a pitiful whimper.

“Shut up,” Shitai ordered, wishing she could muster the ability to yell, to scream. It just wouldn’t come to her, though; it seemed all she was capable of since waking up was despising everyone, yet not even being able to show it. She kicked at the Digimon again even though he had fallen silent, then focused on the Ultimates that were waiting for an order to attack. “They wouldn’t dare bother you. You’re the partner of a General, start acting like it and quit being such a worthless little baby.” Quetzalmon didn’t reply, instead watching his partner with sad, haunted eyes as she stared at the Digimon under her direct command.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 06-13-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Popshakes Offline

Ooc//: Sheepat, where did you get a "Garugamon and Greymon" from? The Digimon from Anarcomon's army that came from the digital jump were Myotismon, Mummymon, Arukenimon, Mammothmon, and Ogremon. C: So, just curious~
- - - - - - - - -

Lydia Applegate | Biyomon | Lopmon (Antylamon - Virus Form)
Role: True DigiDestined under the rule of Anarcomon
Affected RPer's: Sheepat; Dog of Hellsing

The chaos was beautiful for Antylamon. She watched as an IceDevimon swooped down to conflict with Mummymon. Arukenimon wasn't far behind her ally and flashed to his side. Back and forth Mummymon and Arukenimon were double-teaming as the two shot out their signature Snake Bandage and Spider Thread. The gore seemed like it were to be eminent by far. Her blood paced hot and furious in her pores as she rushed past the scene. Giving off a dark smirk she glanced towards Lydia, "May I have some fun~?" She cooed towards the pink-haired beauty.

Lydia still felt woozy. Her head was pounding and inside she felt sick to her stomach. ...why do I feel so sick...? she thought, moaning to herself as her hands graced her stomach lightly. She peeked up through her thin frames when Antylamon begged her to join her comrades. Sighing breathlessly, she waved her on.

Antylamon hopped in joy and rushed on towards the group of rebels, "Woo!" She purred as her arms transformed into giant Treasure Axes. She gleefully skipped about slashing trees among her way, spinning and spinning like the demented being she was. As normal humans passed by her running in a frenzy to escape the madness she paused, staring at the family in a reluctant blur. She wanted to tear them limb-from-limb. Their fleshy bodies would smear nicely on her polished axes. However, something stopped her. A soft voice from inside cooed, begging her to deDigivolve - to take Lydia and Biyomon and run away from all of this chaos. She swallowed hard. That was unusual. Her eyes were perplexed on nothing at all and yet she looked as though she had seen a ghost.

Lydia was slowly stumbling along with Biyomon at her side. Biyomon had decided to walk along his tamer now that he didn't have to race along Antylamon. He glanced up at his woozy tamer, cocking his head ever so slightly, "Are you alright, piyo?" He softly whispered, letting his natural tendencies come out in his speech as he reached for Lydia's arm, placing his soft feathers on her paled arm.

Lydia briefly shed the softest of smiles, disappearing as soon as it made contact with her face. Before answering her feathered companion she looked on ahead, noticing Antylamon's frozen state. Confused she pushed all of her energy into a sprint - Biyomon flapping along behind her as quickly as he could, "Antylamon...? Antylamon! Snap out of it!" Lydia exclaimed, reaching her partner in hushed breaths, stepping over fallen branches and stubs from the trees Antylamon had demolished.

Antylamon's ears perked up to her tamer's voice and she cocked her head back. Her eyes read an unusual expression - one of complete and utter guilt. She heavily shut her eyes, turning her head forward again and without a word leaped into the air, rushing as fast as Lydia came into the field of war between Anarcomon's army and the rebellion.

Lydia took heavy blows to her chest as she took her shaky breaths. She couldn't believe how hostile Antylamon was with speaking to her... and yet, her eyes. Her eyes pierced her entire being with utter sadness. It was heart wrenching to see the pain that was in those small, red eyes. Those eyes reminded her of the time when Lopmon was just born...

~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~
It was cold, dark, and damp. The walls dripped with the dew of the morning above her dark prison. The only signs of a light source she had were the cracks above her head filtering down a pale stream on light where she sat. She held within her lap the luscious egg that Anarcomon had proceeded on giving her only a week before. The egg was nothing special in her eyes. It only brought out the worst in her life. Nyokimon was chained up in some other room because of this egg - and the worst part was, if Lydia couldn't hatch the egg, her and Nyokimon would never see each other again, much less leave their captivity.

Lydia's body trembled with fear as she grasped the brown egg tightly with all her might, huddling it to her chest as her head rested on the shell. She burst into tears, whimpering about her pains and troubles. Her shoulders sent an electrifying shock of pain through her body. She screeched, lifting her head. Her strawberry locks folded across her cheeks as she forced her muscles to relax. The wounds the DemiDevimon made to her previously were still very-much-so visible. The wounds began to open up again as blood trickled down her bare shoulders. She cursed in terror at their reopening. Setting the egg down she forced her body up by pressing her back against the wall behind her and lifting her petite body with her scraggly legs - letting her arms dangle as she motioned to stand under the dripping dew from above. It burned as each drop touched the innards of her wound but she had to clean it somehow.

As Lydia turned to return to the egg a flock of DemiDevimon scattered inside to torture her physically and mentally. She was failing on the task Lord Anarcomon issued her and it was time for the debt to be payed. She screeched in terror at their incoming flight. They toyed with her as they scraped her arms with their sharp talons. Leaving deep gashes with each swoop. They hollered their signature moves Demi Dart and Bat Flutter as they continued to bully the poor girl. Finally Lydia fell to her knees, painfully lifting her arms in sobs to protect her head as they lashed out some more. Finally she screamed out, "Someone! Anyone! Please... please... please help me!" It was almost like magic, her words. They triggered her Digivice to glow like mad, releasing a light that frightened the DemiDevimon from their pursuit and in turn the egg she watched over for the past week, had begun to glow. She peeked up from her lap where her eyes were fixated to and watched as the egg reformed into Conomon. The tiny, brown blob had three tiny horns on her head and a ruler's length tail that forked into three triangles.

Lydia couldn't believe her eyes. She waited this long - THIS LONG - for a small, three-horned blob that looked as weak as a blade of grass. The DemiDevimon snickered in glee at the new arrival to their army they hurried out to report the news to Anarcomon. Lydia sat in a gape of disbelief, "Y-you..." she hushed, blinking over and over again to see if her eyes were not deceived. The Conomon hopped happily to her new tamer - bright eyed and bushy-tailed. Lydia still could not believe this. All of the pain... all of the agony... just for some dog's chew-toy, "Why..." she growled, her eyes now glazed over with anger.

"Why, why, why!" The baby Digimon gleefully cooed out, trying to please her master with speaking her language.

Lydia swallowed hard. Her hatred for this piece of worthlessness grew even more furious. She pushed the bouncing creature away with one swipe of her hand - although she cried out in pain doing so. Conomon was flung across the ground and cried out a whimper mixed with pain and astonishment. She picked herself back up and rushed to Lydia's cry, "Y-y-you... okay?" The tiny creature forced out instinctively thinking she did something wrong to displease her tamer.

"Because of you... because of you my life is ruined! Go away..." Lydia cried out, her words stuttering with her gasps for air as tears continued to rain upon the ground. She hands were clenched to the ground below her as she refused to look upon her second partner.

"B-but... Y-you are m-m-my tamer! Aren't you?" The small Fresh Digimon cried out, curling her tail around her own body as her eyes glimmered upon her tamer, hoping that she was mistaken.

Lydia bit her lower lip then without notice, forced her blood-shot eyes to stare upon the creature that was her partner, "No matter what... what you call yourself... you are NOT my... my...." She gulped, sobbing as her shoulders began to ache with the fresh tears the DemiDevimon left for her, ... partner." She growled out. Conomon stared right into Lydia's eyes. The small blob was in disbelief. Her eyes flushed into a dewy mess as her expression tore into Lydia's heart that flipped the entire way Lydia saw her partner now. Conomon's sadness and pain tore at Lydia's emotions and rushed her into a stream of guilt as the baby hopped off into the darkness of the cave, "What have I done...?" She cried in a somber whisper as she passed out from the blood loss she sustained from the flock of DemiDevimon...

~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~

Biyomon fixated his crystal eyes upon his tamer, perplexed onto what she was thinking about for the last minute. Her eyes were drooped low and her expression sullen, "Piyo?" he cooed, reaching for her arm as she tugged away.

Lydia took in hushed breaths and rubbed away her newly formed tears, "Let's go, Biyomon!" She spoke with newfound courage, rushing off without an answer from her feathered friend with Digivice in hand, "I'm sorry Conomon... I'm sorry..."

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

Last edited by Popshakes; 06-13-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)
Affected RPers: Popshakes, Sheepat

IceDevimon flipped and twisted in midair, having an advantage over his earthbound foes since he could strike from mid-air. Even so, most of his energy was going into defensive and evasive tactics, what with two Ultimates trying to tag him instead of just the one. I heard him shouting the occasional curse as he tried to get close enough to attack one, only to have to roll and twist out of the way of the other. I watched, nervous and anxious, but at the moment I simply couldn’t Digivolve him any further without possibly knocking myself out. I could only will him strength.

Then a large furry blue shape shot into view, leaping at Mummymon with a howl and snapping at the taller Digimon’s throat with razor-sharp fangs. I said a silent thank you to Gaogamon as he wrestled with Mummymon, giving IceDevimon a chance to focus on Arukenimon. Without wasting time, he unleashed an Avalanche Claw at the spidery Digimon, sending dozens of large icicles flying at his opponent.

I focused my attention on Myotismon, who was still fighting with his clone. The two were stalking each other like starved lions, each waiting for the other to offer even the tiniest opening. My partner had folded his wings back under his cape, most likely so they wouldn’t get damaged in the battle, so it was now impossible to tell which was my trusted ally and which would rip my throat out given the chance. Almost simultaneously, the two abruptly lunged at each other, both lashing at the air as vivid crimson tendrils of energy exploded to life in their hands.

But then I heard a horrendous crashing and jumped in shock, scanning the area for the source. The Antylamon from earlier had leapt into the fray, its giant hands formed into axes that were slicing through the trees and laying waste to them. It then suddenly stopped cold, frozen in place as though it had been paralyzed. Then it stirred and literally leapt back into action, bounding into the middle of the battlefield.

“Be careful!” I cried, screaming to be heard over the deafening roars and explosions ringing around me. I wasn’t sure if any of our Digimon allies heard me, but they obviously saw the giant bipedal rabbit that had leapt in their midst. I noticed IceDevimon send another vicious Avalanche Claw at Arukenimon, then he spiraled into the air and focused his attention on Antylamon. Birdramon and Monochromon split their attention between their foes and Antylamon, alternating between attacking the Ultimates they’d originally started fighting and firing attacks at Antylamon.

===

Shitai Ningyo | Quetzalmon
Location: Eastern Shore Keep, Digital World > Springfield, Ohio, United States
Role: Anarcomon’s Army
Affected RPers: CM

“General, you’re being summoned,” said a voice from the doorway. Shitai turned to see a LadyDevimon standing just inside the door, well away from any sunlight. Without a word, the young woman headed inside, followed by Quetzalmon. The armored serpent gave LadyDevimon a wary look, flinching away from her when she smiled cruelly at him. Even though he wanted to get away from her as quickly as possible, he was more frightened of earning Shitai’s fury. He forced himself to stay behind her, trying to ignore LadyDevimon as she followed behind them.

The took several halls and staircases, eventually reaching an elevator only those with the proper permission could use. LadyDevimon halted as Shitai got inside, quickly followed by her partner. The door for the elevator slid shut without a sound and it smoothly began to move upward. After several moments it came to a halt and the door opened with a soft hiss to reveal a massive room. There was a large window, void of any glass, carved into the stone of the keep, overlooking the ocean and giving an excellent, strategic view of the coast. There was lush furnishing here; a giant bed, multiple tables and chairs, and exotic rugs covering the stone floor made the room seem unusually homey, considering who resided here.

“You wanted to see me,” Shitai stated as she exited the elevator. A stately man was standing in front of the window, gazing out over the ocean.

“Indeed,” he said, his voice soft yet easily heard. “I want you to go to the Real World. Don’t take any Digimon with you. While Lydia and the others are causing a distraction in Dayton, I want you to look for any worthy additions to the army.”

“I thought part of Lydia’s mission was to secure recruitments.” It was a comment, not a question, but Anarcomon didn’t seem to care that Shitai was second-guessing him.

“Her main goal is to simply draw DigiDestined to her and destroy them,” Anarcomon replied lightly. “If she finds any worth adding to my forces then so be it, but it’s not a main focus. You, however, will be seeking DigiDestined to help fill out my ranks.”

“How?”

“You’re going into one of the cities near where Lydia and her team were sent. There will undoubtedly be others going to join the fight. If you come across any who have Digimon that can achieve their Ultimate form, do whatever you must to bring them to the Digital World. I trust you can handle this?”

“What of DigiDestined who have partners that can’t go beyond Champion?” Shitai asked, ignoring the question posed to her.

“Ignore them. They’ll be dealt with in time. For now, I’m only concerned with those who possess the strength to reach higher levels. Now go.”

Shitai wanted to argue, but she knew when not to press her luck. For a moment she fumed at Anarcomon’s back; he hadn’t even had the decency to face her when speaking with her. Perhaps he didn’t think a mere human, even a General of his, deserved the honor of being directly spoken to. The thought made her burn with fury, but she simply turned and looked at her Digivice. A 3-D map rose from it, indicating where the digital field that would take her to the Real World had been formed.

Within ten minutes the young woman and her partner had arrived at the field and, upon entering it, were thrust into the Real World. The transition from being data to being flesh and blood always disoriented her, though not nearly as badly as she’d heard it bothered others. After taking a minute to get her bearings, Shitai glanced at Quetzalmon and asked, “Where?”

“To the north,” he replied meekly. Shitai nodded once and set off at a brisk trot.

“Then we’ll sweep the area while heading in that direction and see what we find.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 06-13-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:15 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Menora Silvanus | Mellony Silvanus
Nero BlackGabumon > BlackGarurumon & Kain BlackGuilmon | Nix Gatomon & Stiria BlackGatomon
Lone Wolf | True DigiDestined
Springfield, Ohio, U.S.A.
ARPers: Dog of Hellsing (Shitai)
Mellony still had not been able to get back to sleep, but movement caught her eye. She looked over at the other bed, noticing her sister had stiffened. Menora always had better senses than her, and normally if it didn't pose an immediate threat the older sibling slept through it. But if it was close by she would wake up instantly. And it seemed like this was one of those cases.

Menora went tense and here eyes opened, the orange reflecting the light that slipped through the closed curtains. She slowly sat up, the movement mimicked by Kain. It was something the two had in common it seemed. They both sensed danger at the same time and both acted the same way. Both were deathly still and quite for a moment, both turned towards the window and door. Menora had insisted that she take the bed closest to the motel window and door in case something had happened.

By this time Mellony also sat up. She noticed Nero started to wake up as well as Nix and Stiria. It was only a moment later did Stiria start to growl, and a second later did Kain start to growl and snarl. Menora turned to her little sister, her expression unreadable even to her little sister.

"Something just crossed over nearby."

"I only sense one Digimon," Kain growled. "But that does not mean more will not come."

By now the dark lizard Digimon was standing, crouched low and waiting for his partner to open the door. Nero and Nix were now fully awake, but at the moment remained silent. Stiria shook her head, no longer growling, and now had her paws crossed. In truth before she and Kain became these sisters' partners, they were indirectly working with Anarcomon. They never answered to him personally, but they did fight on his side. They also do know of some of the people and Digimon under his command, but again they never personally met any of them.

"Then what are we standing around here for? Let's go."

Menora slightly glared at the BlackGatomon, but was already up and getting ready. She was strapping her bow and quiver around her waist, already having the rest of her clothing on. All was left was to put her eye patch back on, which only took a second. Mellony wasn't far behind getting ready, and in a couple minutes both sisters were ready to go.

"As soon as we get out, I want to go Champion, Partner," Nero said, looking up at the elder sibling.

"Having him in champion form would be wise with his Ice Wall technique," Mellony added.

Menora thought it over. It was true that Ice Wall was a great offensive and defensive move, being able to cause damage to those too close to it but also send attacks back to whoever launched it by bouncing off the ice. She didn't want to cause a scene, but seeing that the only light outside were the street lights it shouldn't be a problem for Nero to stay hidden in the shadows even as BlackGarurumon. So with a nod, the they then set out. It didn't take much out of Menora to help Nero digivolve, so that was quickly accomplished. Once in his champion level the large black hound sneak into the shadows.

"Should we digivolve to?" Nix then questioned.

"No," Menora simply answered. "Stay low for now. We don't need anyone knowing that you two can reach Ultimate yet. That and even if Mellony can sustain you to being in Champion, going to the next level takes a lot out of her when you both digivolve at the same time."

Met with silent agreement, the sisters and their partners then set out to patrol the streets. Kain was in front, able to pick up a scent. Even if he wanted to run into battle, he knew that now he had to think of keeping his partner close. At least she could fight if needed so he didn't have to worry about protecting her. As for the others, Nix and Stiria were on either side of Mellony, who was behind Menora, and Nero took up the rear while remaining hidden in shadows. Right now he was their secret defense, so he wouldn't reveal himself until he was needed.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~