Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default =~|Blue Jello's RP|~=

NBP
I had just finished changing into my ranger uniform, when my brand new 2-way radio began yelling, "Hey, Jake! Your first trainer will be here any minuite. Get out front and get ready to greet him."

I grabbed my radio and held down a black knob on the side and spoke into it. "Yes sir," I replied slightly nervous. This would be my first time taking a trainer through the park and although I was nervous, I was also relieved and happy to have the opprotunity to be a Ranger.

I then proceeded to the front of the Outpost with my Espeon following closely behind. Upon entering, I noticed that my trainer, Blue Jello had not arrived yet so I sat in one of the couches in the waiting room. "This uniform is super comfortable," I speculated. "My trainer's mother must have been awful frazzled to name her kid Blue Jello."

As I pondered, my Espeon pranced over to the door and began pawing at it.

I walked over and opened the door for Espeon. He loved the sun, and today it was particularly sunny. Upon opening the door, I saw a trainer running toward him and assuming it was Blue, I waved and yelled, "Hi, I'm Jake and this is Espeon!"

Name: Blue Jello
Money: $7,500

Area Effects:
Repellants: Poison
Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
Randoe [~Granbull~] [Intimidate, Female, Sassy]( TM Earthquake/ TM Roar/ TM Bulk Up/ TM Thunder Wave/ TM Attract)
100%

Danglin’ [~Weepinbell~] [Chlorophyll, Male, Gentle](No TMs)
100%

BlueJello [~Ditto~] [Limber, ???, Jolly](No TMs)
100%

Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Supreme Park Ball, 2 Max Potion, Ditto Costume, 1 Essence of Life Perfume

Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-20-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: =~|Blue Jello's RP|~=

OOC: Sorry this took a while. Life's been busy. This'll pick up activity now. :D

It was enjoyably sunny on my second trip to the National Park. My foot steps thundered on the quiet ground as I neared closer to the Power Plant.

“Time to get me a few good Pokemon. Maybe something like a Porygon-Z. Yeah.”

I approached the wooden door that led inside the power plant, and when I was nearer, the door suddenly opened. Light immediately burst into the room, and a young ranger greeted me upon arrival. I assumed he was my ranger.

“Hi, I’m Jake and this is Espeon!” He exclaimed, and it was then I noticed his Pokemon. It had beautiful purple hair, and it looked well tendered to.

I thought it was rather an odd way to greet me. For starters, he didn’t notice I was wearing this ridiculous Ditto costume. He also didn’t mention anything about being my ranger. I shrugged it off.

“Hey, I’m Blue. Nice to meet you.”

I held out my hand for a friendly shake.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Eeveedude Offline

NBP
I shook Blue’s hand and then stepped outside.

As I stepped out of the musty office I noticed my trainer’s apparel. “I have to give him credit for boldness.

It’s a beautiful day to be at…” I began as I stumbled around in my pocket for Blue’s trainer memo. “Oh,” I uttered when I read the destination. “Well, at least it’ll be warm. We’d better get a move on, Blue. Let’s just hop into my Jeep over there and we’ll be at the Power Plant in no time at all.

Assuming that Mr. Jello was following behind, I climbed into the driver’s seat and we drove to the Abandoned Power Plant. The ride was fairly quiet and we got there in seemingly no time at all.

Jumping out of the Jeep, I asked excitedly, “So what do you think? Are you ready to get started?” Upon entering, I found myself in what used to be the security booth of the building. Lights flickering, some computer screens lit up as I walked closer to them. On each of the five surveillance screens were images of different pokemon. The first screen showed a Shinx. The second showed a Porygon 2 and the rest showed an Elekid, a Pichu, and a Voltorb respectively.

Hey Blue, look at this. I have a map and I can take you to whichever one you want, in whichever order you’d like. Which would you like to go to see first?"

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
Randoe [~Granbull~] [Intimidate, Female, Sassy]( TM Earthquake/ TM Roar/ TM Bulk Up/ TM Thunder Wave/ TM Attract)
100%

100%

100%

Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Supreme Park Ball, 2 Max Potion, Ditto Costume, 1 Essence of Life Perfume

Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-03-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

OOC: The inactivity will be made up for by the ridiculously decent Eevee I’m going to give you in the Gift Station. @_@

IC:

I hopped into the back of the vehicle, and we sped off with dust trails spiralling behind us. The time taken to get to our destination was short, and the ride was eerily silent. My ranger stopped the vehicle once in front of the building, and we both hopped out of the Jeep.

“So what do you think? Are you ready to get started?” He asked me.

“Yes, a thousand times yes!” I responded, excited that I finally got going. We opened the door and entered the building, which was awfully fuzzed with blinking lights. It looked like a room out of a James Bond movie. Looking in front of me, there were screens with images of five Pokemon on them. A Shinx, Porygon 2, Elekid, Voltorb and Pichu were on the screens.

“Hey Blue, look at this. I have a map and I can take you to whichever one you want, in whichever order you’d like. Which would you like to go see first?” He declared, waving his map in front of me.

“I’d like to go see the Pokemon in this order: Porygon 2, Pichu, Elekid, Voltorb and Shinx,” I told him.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Eeveedude Offline

NBP
"Alright then, let's get going," I replied admiring Blue's drive to encounter the strongest Pokemon first. "Looking at my map, it appears that that room, which I believe is an old wash room, should be right through that door." As I said this, I pointed to another door on the East side of the room.

I led blue over the broken black and white tile on the floor, advising him to be careful where he choose to step. Going through the doorway first, sure enough, I saw a round Red and blue Pokemon floating above an old, decrepit dryer.

This room, as I had said before was a very large and simple room. The center of the room was completely bare. The back wall, was furnished with washers and dryers, side by side. Each dryer and washer coming every other time in the row. The only other noticeable thing in this room was the single lamp in the middle of the ceiling.

Regarding the Porygon2, it hadn't noticed our coming in seeing as it seemed to be concentrated on the the dryer upon which it was perched.

"Here you go Blue Jello," I used his name whenever I could because it's not every day you get to call someone that. "Your first encounter awaits, if you need me, I'll be right behind you. However, try not to need me," I finished with a grin.

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
100%

100%

100%

Total Pokemon Encountered: 1. Porygon 2

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-03-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

We headed towards an old wash room, with many washers and dryers. I was half expecting a Rotom to be here, but I knew I’d be encountering the Porygon-2 first. The room was rather bland, but it was pretty big also. There was a lone lamp hanging from the centre of the ceiling, and perched on a dryer was a medium sized duck-like Pokemon. It seemed metallic in texture, and was a mixture of dark crimson and dark blue. The Porygon-2 hadn’t even noticed our presence, and this was the perfect time to strike. I gently plucked Danglin’s Pokeball from my belt, leant down and dropped it to the floor from a low height. The ball clicked open, and Weepinbell materialized from a beam of red light. Our movements were quiet, as to not disturb the Porygon-2.

“Danglin’, use Sleep Powder on the Porygon-2 perched upon the dryer. Follow up with a Razor Leaf, and if you get close enough after, squeeze it with a Wrap.” I commanded, and my Weepinbell began shaking it’s body, as if it was concocting a mystical potion inside it. It then spewed out millions of tiny spores into the air, headed towards the mechanical bird. I pulled my shirt collar up so I did not breathe in the spores. I nudged Jake to advise him to do the same.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Eeveedude Offline

BP
Weepinbell started shaking and bouncing up and down like a dryer with too many towels in it. Then it blew tiny seed-like spores into the air toward the Porygon2. Immediately the soft, alluring scent of the Sleep Powder could be smelt and, though reluctant, I raised my shirt over my nose so as to avoid being put to sleep.

Porygon2 saw the spores drifting its way and started sucking in air. Before the spores reached Porygon2 however, it blew out an Icy Wind and blew the spores into another room. This allowed Weepinbell to fire its Razor Leaf attack with ease and they struck Poygon2. The razor sharp leaves had hurt the Virtual Pokemon however it still looked like it had plenty of energy to continue the fight.

Floating nearer, the group noticed that Porygon2 had become a tad bit sharper and pointier than before. Assuming it was on Blue’s mind, I reminded him, “That’s Porygon2’s ability Download. I guess it downloaded the Attack stat from your Weepinbell.

Porygon2 suddenly darted at Weepinbell with unimaginable speed. Weepinbell quickly prepared its Wrap in the case of Porygon2 getting close. Weepinbell shot out vines from beneath its leaves and moments before the attack hit, the red and blue Pokemon disappeared and reappeared right in front of Weepinbell and struck it with an Aerial Ace attack.

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15
In Battle:
81.44%

Wild Porygon2 [Download, ???, ???]
82.35%

Pokemon Stats:
100%

100%

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-24-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

OOC: Wow, I think we both forgot about this. X_X I plan to get my Porygon2 and leave. D:

Danglin’ screamed in pain as the Aerial Ace struck it hard in the back, and its leaf trembled with tingling nerves. He could obviously not keep taking the super effective hits, and I didn’t really want it to keep going through all this pain.

“Let’s try again, cover your mouth Jake,” I said, nodding towards my Pokemon. He immediately blurted out spores towards the machine Pokemon, in an attempt to put it to sleep. The grass type then approached the Porygon2 with vines, ready to Wrap it to submission.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Eeveedude Offline

BP
Once again, we covered our noses with out shirts and once again the Plant Pokemon blew out spores toward Porygon2. This time, the Virtual Pokemon just floated right through the spores. Then it occurred to me and I assumed that Blue had realized it too that Porygon 2 has no nostrils. As its title suggests, it is a Virtual Pokemon and as a result, apparently has no reason to breathe. To put a long respiratory explanation short, Porygon2 was unfazed by Weepinbell's attack.

Porygon2 began focusing on Weepinbell with a Lock-On attack and suddenly its eyes shot out a red laser light which landed on Weepinbell's forehead. It had been targeted. Soon after, it began sucking in air, rapidly expanding.

"I think it's preparing a Blizzard attack, Blue! You'd better do something quick or your Weepinbell will pay the consequences."

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15
In Battle:
81.44%

Wild Porygon2 [Download, ???, ???]
82.35%

Pokemon Stats:
100%

100%