01-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Pokemon Soul silver Randomizer Nuzlocke
Okay for those of you that dont know what pokemon soul silver randomizer is basically its just pokemon soul silver, but with a twist. All the pokemon I encounter in the wild discluding my starters are random. To make this even more interesting I decided to make it a Nuzlocke challenge. I will be recording everything.
So, after seeing Kaoru's Randomizer nuzlocke I thought that I would do a nuzlocke challenge while I wait for the new games which we know barely anything about.
Okay, for the people that do not know what a nuzlock is;
- The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of rules intended to create a higher level of difficulty while playing the Pokémon games.
- Many challengers feel that the rules also serve the purpose of encouraging the use of Pokémon the player would not normally choose, and promoting closer bonds with the player's Pokémon.
- The rules are not an in-game function, but are self-imposed on the part of the player, and thus subject to variation.
The name of the challenge originates from the comic series of the same name, which features a Nuzleaf resembling John Locke as a recurring gag character. - source, bulbapedia
And the rules are;
- source, bulbapedia
- Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
- The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else.
- If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. (If the first encounter in the area is a double battle in dark grass, the player can choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.)
- While not exactly a definite rule, the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
Episode 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hotbtQ4tH2Y
Episode 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-fWKtUc5aY
Episode 3 :
Episode 4 :
Episode 5 :
Episode 6 :
Episode 7 :
Episode 8 :
Episode 9 :
Episode 10 :
Last edited by Krken; 01-12-2013 at 01:48 PM.