Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:25 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat
Default Expansion: Initial Release Committee

Chairs: Ataro, Phantom Kat
Members: Stinky, Trainer 17

Responsibilities:
- Develop a method in which to release the URPG. Possibilities include a phased introduction, separating the two boards initially, fresh start, etc.
- Ensuring that all sections and critical threads are in place for the expansion. Threads must be accurate, functional, and edited for easier access.
- Note: The Welcoming Committee focuses specifically on new members while the Initial Release Committee deals more with organization issues.

So yes, welcome guys to the Initial Release Committee. I don't have much to say for some of these, so I hope you guys do. Ataro can take care of the big oh welcoming speech and the specifics of some of the issues listed in the Responsibilities list. :p I do have one, small thing to say:

With many of the URPG boards being brought to 'Garden during May, we need to make sure that all the threads that detail the rules, specifics, and other important information are up to date and and correct. I say we all look over these threads and make sure that the information is correct, especially in threads like the {The Ultra Dex}. On that note, with HG/SS in the US today, I suspect this thread will need to be edited with the addition of Level-Up, Tutor, and Egg moves quite soon. I'm not sure when the HG/SS additions will be implemented in the URPG, but it's better to get started on listing all the information that should be edited in so we don't have to do that on 'Garden.

Now discuss, meh peeps. :3

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 03-15-2010, 03:38 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Expansion: Initial Release Committee

It's Trainer17. Not TrainerSPACE17. *shot*

I've already pressed an issue in my thread, read this for more info. It's AiedaleEclipsed btw, the head of KPU RPG over at Bulba'. Oh yeah, If anyone is confuzzeld of wth is going there, it's just an event they're doing whole forum wise in regards to the release of HG/SS.

Anywho, Looking back into a couple of threads, what he refers to as "walkthrough", might be this. I'm not sure why he didn't come across that, but I think it's because too many stickies/cluttered threads might be a cause, or simply, "too many words and I'm really lazy to read". Honestly speaking, I didn't read that myself when I joined the URPG. I just got to know things even better from another Member's view. Or so to speak, from their words. Summarized, short and sweet.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 03-16-2010, 04:16 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

This is for everyone, not just the Initial Release Committee, but all members who have access to the URPG section at Bulbagarden should start trying to move threads over. We want to make sure everything looks right, and perhaps decide if we should change thread locations if we need to.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
read this for more info.
Could you possibly quote that here? I don't have access to that forum. :U
Old 03-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
Could you possibly quote that here? I don't have access to that forum. :U
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino View Post
Also, just as a note, it might be good to prepare sort of like a "walkthrough" like "Info for Noobs" detailing how to do everything. Like I'm considering joining but I had to ask Trainer17 to explain ALOT.
=)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 03-25-2010, 03:21 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

OK

I'm on the Ultra Dex currently (though I didn't start doing it because of this ;x). Basically, I'm thinking that such stuff like Respect Hall should be cleared, and stick to forum based. In such, Pe2k has its own, while BMG has its own too. But that's just me.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
OK

I'm on the Ultra Dex currently (though I didn't start doing it because of this ;x). Basically, I'm thinking that such stuff like Respect Hall should be cleared, and stick to forum based. In such, Pe2k has its own, while BMG has its own too. But that's just me.
Mmm, maybe not completely cleared. We could keep the areas such as "Fallen Leaders," "Legendary Leaders," "Current Idols" (basically the first post) the same because that pertains to URPG history and not just some records or awards.

On that note, maybe the second post could be the only one cleared. Story, Battle, and Misc. awards/records/recognitions could have one page here in Pe2K and one page on BMG.

But that's just me. :P

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 03-30-2010, 06:25 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Can I ask you kind members to take on this other task?

Like on PE2K, our BMG boards will have text descriptions for each one. I would like you to figure out if we should keep the text descriptions we have and use them, or if we want to modify them to fit the sections better. If we do modify them, please figure out what the text should say and we'll add it to our BMG sections.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
Mmm, maybe not completely cleared. We could keep the areas such as "Fallen Leaders," "Legendary Leaders," "Current Idols" (basically the first post) the same because that pertains to URPG history and not just some records or awards.

On that note, maybe the second post could be the only one cleared. Story, Battle, and Misc. awards/records/recognitions could have one page here in Pe2K and one page on BMG.

But that's just me. :P

- Kat
I don't see why we'd need to clear the Respect Hall, I mean even those records are a "history" in a way. Besides, it'd give the BMG members something to aim for. I think that we should just keep it the way it is, (although methinks it should be updated before we copy it over ;x) as that'd promote integration of members (in an extremely vague way)
Old 03-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

I honestly don't see any need in changing text description.

Also, is it just me, or do we all think it looks better like this, Ultra RPG: General, instead of what is currently shown on BMG?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:53 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
I honestly don't see any need in changing text description.

Also, is it just me, or do we all think it looks better like this, Ultra RPG: General, instead of what is currently shown on BMG?

I just didn't want to make all the subsections crowded with the "Ultra: RPG" in front of them, but we can do that for the general sections, I suppose, if you guys want.