Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-13-2010, 04:41 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default |Individual RP: Shock|

NBP

Ranger Leo
Outpost 1

I was down at the docks, waiting for my trainer to show up. His name was Mordecai, but I was going to call him Morty. From his charts it appeared that he was twenty two or twenty three, but I was not sure. He was tall and appeared to dress professional, which was going to be quite uncomfortable for him, but he would soon learn that on his own. It also said in his profile that he was very impatient.

Shadow, my dual typed Dog Pokemon, nudged the back of my pants as he pointed with his nose behind him. I saw a young man with a suit on walking my way.

"Here we go buddy!" I whispered to my large in height partner, Houndoom. He wagged his tail slowly and nodded as we waited for the guy to approach us.

-Trainers Stuff-

Name: Mordecai Hawthorn

Change: $21,500

Total Items: Digital Camera; Parkball (x2); Superball; Hyperball (x2); Bitter Scent Spray; Mystery Mist Spray

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Ursaring
Name: Kumadex
Ability: Guts
Nature: Quirky
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Substitute, Swords Dance, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Payback, Earthquake, Roar, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Crunch, Seed Bomb

Pokemon: Aggron
Name: Ruru
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Rock Polish, Surf, Substitute, Endeavor

Pokemon: Hitmonchan
Name: Steve Fox
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Substitute

Old 03-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64
Default Re: |Individual RP: Shock|

Mordecai Hawthorn, a tall man wearing a pair of purple business slacks, gleaming black shoes, and a buttoned-down shirt, stared his bright, piercing blue eyes at the man who was supposedly his Ranger. This Ranger stood with a large dog-like Pokemon at his side. Mordecai walked slowly towards him, the various items in his hidden pockets bouncing joyfully. He approached the Ranger and put on what seemed like a strange smile, showing teeth that looked as though they had been polished.

"I assume that you are my designated Ranger?" He asked of the man in front of him, unbuttoning his cuffs and rolling his sleeves up.

“Yep. I’m Leo. You’re Morty, right?” The Ranger responded.

Mordecai gave a quick chuckle of seemingly smug amusement. “Heh, no. I am not Morty. My name is Mordecai, and I would prefer you address me as such, please.”

An odd mixture of a smile and a confused look crossed Leo’s face. Mordecai glanced at the Houndoom at Ranger Leo’s side.

“You bring a Pokemon at your side. Healthy looking, at that,” Mordecai observed. “I usually bring my Dugtrio at my side, but I did not deem it, ah, prudent. You know, in this watery landscape. Well, anyway, enough of my incessant chatter. I’d very much like to get this started… oh! Just one moment.”

Mordecai reaches onto his right wrist and places his pointer finger onto a button on his watch. A flap in his pant leg opens and he pulls a small green bottle out of it. He shakes it a bit and sprays it around himself.

“Bitter Scent Spray,” he told Leo. “Wanted to prepare. Well, shall we depart?”

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|

Last edited by Shock64; 03-13-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:12 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger Leo
Outpost 1

Mordecai gave a quick chuckle that kind of annoyed me. “Heh, no. I am not Morty. My name is Mordecai, and I would prefer you address me as such, please.” I was going to call him Morty still, much shorter and easier for me.

“You bring a Pokemon at your side. Healthy looking, at that,” Mordecai observed. “I usually bring my Dugtrio at my side, but I did not deem it, ah, prudent. You know, in this watery landscape. Well, anyway, enough of my incessant chatter. I’d very much like to get this started… oh! Just one moment.”

Morty reached onto his right wrist and places his pointer finger onto a button on his watch. A flap in his pant leg opend and he pulled out a small green bottle. He shook it a bit and sprayed it around himself. I thought it smelt gross, but I kept my comments to myself. Sprays, and items of same nature, are ones that I disliked. It didn't make the adventure as interesting.

“Bitter Scent Spray,” he told Leo. “Wanted to prepare. Well, shall we depart?”

"We shall," I responded, pulling out a silver Pokeball and tossing it in front of me. A tall, human shaped Pokemon stood before us weilding two spoons in his hands. "Psy, can you teleport us to the second outpost?" I asked him.

"Kazam!" He grinned as his eyes began to glow a bright blue color, then our bodies began to glow the same color as his eyes. My body felt much lighter and then a bright light flashed before my eyes and blinded me. When it cleared, we were at a sign that read:

Outpost 1
The Great Lakes

"Thanks Psyshock!" I said as I put him back into his Pokeball. "Okay, so we are here, let's begin our expedition." We began to make our way to the lakes.

-

-Trainers Stuff-

Total Items: Digital Camera; Parkball (x2); Superball; Hyperball (x2); Bitter Scent Spray; Mystery Mist Spray

Pokemon:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Substitute, Swords Dance, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Payback, Earthquake, Roar, Brick Break, Sunny Day, Crunch, Seed Bomb

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Rock Polish, Surf, Substitute, Endeavor

Old 03-15-2010, 02:31 AM
Shock64 Offline

"Thanks Psyshock!" Leo stated to his Alakazam before returning it to its Pokeball. "Okay, so we are here, let's begin our expedition."

"Yes, let's," Mordecai responded simply, glancing interestedly at his faintly blue-glowing hands.

Upon turning his head up, he saw beautiful gleaming lakes before him, sloshing merrily around. The ground of the lake beds were fresh with condensation. He slowly walked over onto the beds with somewhat curious look, with Ranger Leo following behind.

"Hm. See, I have found a surface of water to be not unlike that which you can do with liquid in a champagne glass. If you run your finger over the surface exactly the right way, a frequency may emit from the spot, attracting a Pokemon near. It has worked... rarely, to say the least. However, I do think there could be any harm in attempting it. Let us begin."

Leo looked at Mordecai with his eyebrows raised, as though somewhat curious of the latter's sanity, for Mordecai had reached his hand out to the water. Mordecai then began to run two of his right hand's fingers over the surface, as though softly stroking an animal. He then began to do it in different formations; he did it in circles, stars, complicated patterns. He seemed to be waiting for something.

"Hopefully it will draw something to us," Mordecai stated. "I suppose I just need to the right formation for the correct frequency..."

And Leo looked on as Mordecai continued to attempt this strange method of attracting Pokemon.

Last edited by Shock64; 03-15-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

Ranger Leo
Outpost 1

-

"Hm. See, I have found a surface of water to be not unlike that which you can do with liquid in a champagne glass. If you run your finger over the surface exactly the right way, a frequency may emit from the spot, attracting a Pokemon near. It has worked... rarely, to say the least. However, I do think there could be any harm in attempting it. Let us begin." I didn't say a word, even if I wanted to, I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Hopefully it will draw something to us," Mordecai stated. "I suppose I just need to the right formation for the correct frequency..." I did not know what he was trying to do, or if it would work for that matter, but seeing him there sure made me want to laugh a bit. That all changed as I saw a huge fin emerge from the water. Then sharp jaws came out of the water and headed straight for Mordecai.

"Morty, look out!" I called out to him. "I knew that nothing was going to happen to him, at least not with me here, but I felt like sounding dramatic. I waited to see if he would confront the amazingly fast moving shark Pokemon, or leave it be.

-

-Battle Stats-

Wild Pokemon: Sharpedo
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes: ???
Health : 100%
Moves: ???

Your Pokemon: ???
Nature: ???
Ability: ???
Stats Changes: ???
Health: 100%
Moves: ???

-
-Trainers Stuff-

Pokemon:

Encounters: 1

Pokemon Encountered: Sharpedo [???]

Old 03-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Shock64 Offline

"Morty, look out!" Mordecai heard suddenly behind him, as he began feeling stirs in the water.

Mordecai turned around to Ranger Leo, with an annoyed look on his face. "Did I not specifically ask you to call me–"

"SHHHARP!"

Mordecai whipped back around, staring at the lake's surface with through his gleaming square glasses. A serious look crossing his face and his eyes squinted with frustration, he looked to the distance. He saw, quite quickly, the top teeth of a ferocious, sharp-toothed mouth, angry red eyes, and a bluish, chipped fin revealed on the surface of the water, speeding quickly towards him. Taking only a fraction of a second to think of an idea, clicked a button on his watch. A small plate slid out of his right pant leg, holding a Pokeball on a spring, which then unloaded. The Pokeball flew straight up and then down into his open right hand.

"Kumadex, make your stand!" Mordecai proclaimed, pressing the white button on the orb. It opened, bursting a red light from which a massive, brown, bear-like Pokemon emerged. The Ursaring roared and faced Mordecai, ready for instruction.

"Kumadex, take note of the lightning bolt of your torso," he stated quite calmly. Then, suddenly, in a completely different voice, he commanded, "Now, run up to the lake bed! Use Thunder Punch into the water! Let's see if we can shock this shark into a weak enough state for capture..."

Old 03-23-2010, 04:26 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Great Lakes

````````

With thundering steps, the Ursaring raced to the water bank, his over-sized paw sparkling with powerful electricity as he punched the calm waters. The sparks flew across the water, creating small explosions wherever there were fish Pokemon such as Magikarp and Barboach. Their wounded bodies floated to the surface of the lake, all KOd by the powerful attack.

The attack made its way to the Sharpedo, giving it a slight jolt of energy. The thunder was too dispersed by the time it reached its intended target. Sharpedo broke out of his shocked state and bolted for land, its body covered in streams of fast-moving water.

“Watch out for that Aqua Jet!” Ash said, stepping up from behind Morty. When the Trainer turned around, startled by the new voice, his old ranger had vanished into thin air, leaving no trace behind. Instead, a new Ranger stood in his place. “Oh, right. Sorry Morty. I’m Ash Dalca, you’re new ranger. Mr. Leo had some business to take care of, so he had to leave.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Mordecai Hawthorn

Area Effects: n/a
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Sharpedo (M) -Rough Skin Ability-
---91%

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Ursaring (M) -Guts Ability- <In Battle>
---100%

-Serious Aggron (F) -Rock Head Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Gentle Hitmonchan (M) -Iron Fist Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items:
Digital Camera; Parkball (x2); Superball; Hyperball (x2); Bitter Scent Spray; Mystery Mist Spray

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Sharpedo //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n // a

````````
````````

OCC// Hi Shock.

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Shock64 Offline

Kumadex rushed up to the bank and threw his electrically-charged fist into the water. The bolts flew around the water, hitting every small fish Pokemon in their way. The power was too wide-spread, however, and only a small jolt hit the shark Pokemon. It only was halted for a moment, however, and recovered quickly, speeding quickly towards and onto land, with a jet of water following under it.

"Damn!" Mordecai proclaimed, running both hands through his black hair and his eyes going wide.

“Watch out for that Aqua Jet!” A different voice from behind Mordecai warned.

Mordecai spun around, and instantly spotted a new Ranger behind him. Leo was gone, replaced by a different man with shoulder-length, dark red hair and strangely relaxed clothes featuring a golden jacket, t-shirt, and jeans. A strange necklace was strung around his neck, and Mordecai instantly recognized it as a Skorupi. He stared at this newcomer.

“Oh, right. Sorry, Morty. I’m Ash Dalca, your new ranger. Mister Leo had some business to take care of, so he had to leave.”

"But how can-" Mordecai began and broke off. He heard a cry from the Sharpedo echoing from behind him. He whirled back around to order Kumadex (who seemed frazzled) some instructions.

"Kumadex! I want you to Brick Break the ground and use the hole you slam in it as leverage to rotate and dodge Sharpedo! If that succeeds, smash down your paw on its back with another Thunder Punch!"

Kumadex brought its paw up to his head and brought it down towards the earth with a fast fury, balled in as much of a fist as a paw can make.

Last edited by Shock64; 03-24-2010 at 03:01 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:04 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Great Lakes

````````

Sharpedo was gaining speed when Morty commanded his Ursaring’s next attack. “Kumadex! I want you to Brick Break the ground and use the hole you slam in it as leverage to rotate and dodge Sharpedo! If that succeeds, smash down your paw on its back with another Thunder Punch!” the male called out. Kumadex nodded his mighty brown head, raising his glowing paws up to his forehead before bringing them down the earth with such force and power that the Ursaring was able to complete the rest of his trainer’s commands. So much like Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender did in ‘The Blind Bandit’, Kumadex used the Brick Break to spin himself to the right and thus was able to narrowly miss the incoming Aqua Jet. He only barely got splashed.

The rest of his attacks looked like slow motion. In mere milliseconds, Kumadex’s paw became alight with electricity and he throwing a rapid Thunderpunch at Sharpedo. The Shark Pokemon was thrown out of range of Kumadex and flopped on the sandy ground. The Pokemon then jumped back into the air and swung himself around. He then bolted forward through the air in a second Aqua Jet. But this time, however, his head was glowing with the power of a Skull Bash.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
---60%

Pokemon Stats:
---96%

---100%

---100%

Total Items:
Digital Camera; Parkball (x2); Superball; Hyperball (x2); Bitter Scent Spray; Mystery Mist Spray

Sharpedo //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n // a

````````
````````

OCC// <3

Black and White Teams

Old 03-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Shock64 Offline

"Excellent work!" Mordecai proclaimed after Kumadex slammed the Sharpedo into the earth with powerful electricity. He did not have much time for celebration, however.

Sharpedo had quickly jumped back up into the air. It then swiftly about-faced to Kumadex and propelled itself forward in another jet of water. This time, its head seemed to be retracting and glowing, preparing itself for what was unmistakably...

"A Skull Bash!" Mordecai exclaimed to himself. "Damn, how can I... that's it!"

Mordecai turned to his Ursaring.

"Kumadex! I want you to use Ice Punch! Start filling your hand with icy chill! Then run forward at the Sharpedo and smash it head-on, freezing its head inside its body! After all of that, jump back for some distance and fire at it with Seed Bomb!"

Whether Kumadex had understood these unbelievably convoluted instructions or not, his massive right paw began to glow bright blue and he started charging forward towards the wild shark Pokemon.

"URRRRSAAA!!!"

----------

OOC: <3

Old 04-01-2010, 04:59 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Great Lakes

````````

The Skull Bash/Aqua Jet combo didn’t stand much of a chance after Kumadex fired his Ice Punch. His chilled paw crashed into the water-soaked head of the Sharpedo, freezing first the head before freezing the rest of him followed. The Sharpedo clunked onto the ground, completely frozen. Kumadex took a step back, looking over at his Trainer curiously. Morty was just staring at the frozen fish so the Ursaring decided to improvise.

The Bear Pokemon still used Seed Bomb, like he had been instructed too, but instead of using it like a normal Seed Bomb, he threw in an extra attack. Kumadex’s mouth began to glow before he shot the Seed Bomb at his fallen opponent.

Then, just for good measure, the silly Ursaring started to punch at the frozen block of ice with a Brick Break, obviously looking at his trainer to throw a ParkBall of some sorts.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
---28%

Pokemon Stats:
---93%

---100%

---100%

Total Items:

Sharpedo //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n // a

````````
````````

OCC// <3

Black and White Teams

Old 04-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Shock64 Offline

"Kumadex, you may cease!" Mordecai commanded upon seeing his Ursaring blast Sharpedo with an extra move (Brick Break).

Kumadex stopped immediately, standing and watching at what Mordecai would do now. Mordecai reached onto his miniature keyboard of a watch and pressed several buttons in succession. A hidden flap opened on the right side of his shirt, revealing a Superball.

"Now," Mordecai said. "Let us see if we can capture the Brutal Pokemon now."

He reached down, picked up the camouflaged Pokeball, and hurled it at the frozen mass that was the Brutal Pokemon, Sharpedo.

The Superball clunked the frozen shark sharply on the head, and sucked it in in a flash of red light. It came down with a pat on the ground, and rocked back and forth ominously.

----------

OOC: <3

Old 04-03-2010, 03:29 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Great Lakes

````````

The Superball rocked gently back and forth before coming to a careful halt. The signature click signaled a capture.

CONGRATS MORTY!” Ash just about screamed over his baring iPod. “THAT WAS ONE AWESOME BATTLE. WELL DONE.”

The Glaceon at his side sighed angrily and bit his trainer’s ear buds and pulled them out of his trainer’s ears. The Fresh Snow Pokemon, named Adam, barked angrily before nodding calmly at Morty.

Sorry, but that was one awesome battle. Congrats on your first capture!”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-Careful Sharpedo (M) -Rough Skin Ability-
---28%

Pokemon Stats:
---93%

---100%

---100%

Total Items:
Digital Camera; Parkball (x2); Hyperball (x2); Bitter Scent Spray; Mystery Mist Spray

Sharpedo //

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sharpedo [M, Careful]

````````
````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 04-03-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:47 AM
Shock64 Offline

"CONGRATS MORTY!" Ash screamed at Mordecai as the Superball came to a halt. "THAT WAS ONE AWESOME BATTLE. WELL DONE."

Mordecai spun around and saw Ash's Glaceon pulling white ear buds out of the Ranger's ears, which certainly explains the screaming.

“Sorry, but that was one awesome battle. Congrats on your first capture!” Ash said normally.

"Thank you," Mordecai responded with a small smirk and a nod. "Despite my new slight deafness and your inability to address me by my actual name... again, I am quite ecstatic about capturing the Brutal Pokemon. Thank you, Kumadex," he added, returning the massive bear Pokemon to its Pokeball.

Mordecai stepped in front of the Superball containing Sharpedo and bent down to pick it up. He pressed buttons on his watch once more, opening another pocket, this time approximately where a right breast pocket would have normally been on his button-down. He stowed the Superball inside it and it shut closed.

"Sharpedo, you shall be put to use," he said, patting the spot where the pocket was a moment ago.

He then turned to Ash. "So," he said. "Where shall we go now?"

Old 04-03-2010, 06:24 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Great Lakes

````````

Ash smiled childishly, as if given a wad of cash at a candy store. “Well… there are some really cool places around here that normally have some awesome Pokemon!” he said cheerfully, scooping his Glaceon into his arms. The Fresh Snow Pokemon grumbled angrily, but made no move to escape from his trainer’s grasp. “Let’s go!”

The young Romanian then turned sharply away from the large lake and joyfully walked down a path towards a dark cave that just so happened to be connected to the lake.

Come on, Morty!” Ash yelled, waving cheerfully.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14
Bitter Scent Spray Encounters Left- 9

Wild Pokemon:
-??? (?) -??? Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Ursaring (M) -Guts Ability- <In Ball>
---93%

---100%

---100%

Total Items:
Digital Camera; Parkball (x2); Hyperball (x2); Bitter Scent Spray; Mystery Mist Spray

Sharpedo //

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sharpedo [M, Careful]

````````
````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 04-03-2010 at 03:54 PM.