Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-11-2010, 11:23 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Individual RP;; Metallic Houndoom

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

This was so unusual. After having his normal breakfast in the Ranger Outpost, Ash was absently sitting—and surprisingly waiting—on the muddy ground for his next Trainer. He honestly couldn’t remember who he was taking, but he did know that they were going to Mt. Okori, his Glaceon’s favorite Park area. Ash was absently brushing his Fresh Snow Pokemon’s fur, the Pokemon sitting in his lap. The Ranger was dressed in appropriate Ranger gear for the snowy terrain he would soon be facing—again. A dark red snow jacket with gray fur in the hood and a black belt across his waist. His pants where similar in color and style, just more puffy and with the Ranger stigma on it. He waited and waited, patiently, for that trainer that wanted to go to the chilly Mt. Okori.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Zack Blaze

Area Effects: None
Encounters Remaining- 15

Wild Pokemon:
-??? N/A ( ) -??? Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Porygon-Z (NG) -Download Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel), Substitute, Sunny Day
---100%

-Brave Gliscor (M) -Hyper Cutter Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, False Swipe, Aqua Tail
---100%

-Gentle Froslass (F) -Snow Cloak Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 4 Max Potions, 4 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n / / a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC// so sorry this took so long D:

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom
Default Re: Individual RP;; Metallic Houndoom

Zack stepped in through the doors of the ranger outpost all ready and prepared for his park visit. He was off to Mount Okori today and was hoping to find some rare Pokemon. He was all set for the cold weather. He wore a large, thick hoody and jeans. He looked around and noticed a ranger behind a desk. He quickly scampered over and smiled. "Hey, I'm Zack Blaze. I'm here for my park visit to Mount Okori. You must be the ranger?" He waited eagerly for a reply.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 03-15-2010, 11:06 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

Zack Blaze?” It took Ash a minute for him to remember why that name sounded familiar. Then he jumped to his feet, startling Glace. “Yeah, hi! I'm Ash Dalca, and I’ll be your ranger today!” The Romanian young man held out his hand and smiled. “It’s super nice to meet you, Mr. Blaze. Now, we should make our way over to that big ol’ Mount Okori, now shouldn’t we?”

Ash lead his newest trainer to his bright orange Jeep and hopped into the driver’s seat. Soon, they were on their way to Mount Okori.

~~

The pair came across the huge, snow-coated mountain. “Well, here we are,” Ash said, grinning. “Welcome to Mount Okori!”

From the grassy fields surrounding the mountain, a flock of Delibirds flew past. However, one of them fell from the sky as they rest of the flock flew on. It landed only a few feet away from Zach Blaze and looked up curiously, wondering if the human was going to try to hurt it. Its eyes betrayed its fear.

Would you look at that, a Delibird! How’s that for your first encounter?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? N/A ( ) -??? Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Porygon-Z (NG) -Download Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel), Substitute, Sunny Day
---100%

---100%

---100%

Delibird //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC// so sorry this took so long D:

Black and White Teams

Old 03-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"A Delibird eh? I could use one of those." Zack thought for a few seconds before drawing a Poke Ball from his bag. He launched it upwards and a blinding crimson light emerged. A small, strange looking Pokemon appeared. It spun its oval blue arms around rapidly, which were detached form its dark pink body. It had two large yellow eyes which were almost hypnotic and a small blue beak to go with it.

The Porygon-Z bleeped happily and floated before Zack. "Okay Porygon-Z, we're going after that Delibird." Porygon-Z faced the weary Delibird, ready for battle. If I wanted to capture it I knew I'd have to weaken it first, Zack thought to himself. "Okay Porygon-Z, I want you to use Thunder Wave on Delibird but aim in lots of directions to make sure you hit it. Keep trying if you miss! Also shoot a Tri Attack towards it whilst your at it."

Porygon-Z flew up into the air and began sparking. It faced towards Delibird and swung its detachable arms around rapidly creating static electricity. Soon, Porygon-Z's arms were completely covered by lightning. The data Pokemon spun its whole body around and created a whirring noise. At the same time, three elemental balls of light appeared and grew bigger the more the Pokemon span. Porygon-Z unleashed the attack all at once with a cry. The Tri Attack flew directly towards Delibird whilst the Thunder Wave split and flew in all directions. A shower of electricity was about to fall all over the ice bird and the Tri Attack was coming in fast.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 03-20-2010, 06:34 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

"Okay Porygon-Z, we're going after that Delibird." Zach said calmly. "Okay Porygon-Z, I want you to use Thunder Wave on Delibird but aim in lots of directions to make sure you hit it. Keep trying if you miss! Also shoot a Tri Attack towards it whilst your at it."

The PorygonZ got to work quickly, spinning the Thunder Wave out all at once. The first wave missed Delibird by a hair as the present-wielding Pokemon quickly flew back into the air to dodge the attack. The second Thunder Wave, however, knocked him back onto the ground. Delibird groaned as he stood up, trying to endure the many other Thunder Waves that were coming at it. Then Delibird did something quite amazing. He looked up, quickly dodging part of the incoming Tri Attack before releasing a powerful Avalanche. The snow around the Delibird began to shake and rise. Delibird pointed at the PorygonZ and the snow flew towards him at the same time that the red part of Tri Attack hit Delibird, knocking him over.

Watch out! Delibird has been enduring the Thunder Wave and now Avalanche is even more powerful,” Ash warned. The snow was approaching at a viciously high speed.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Delibird ( ) -Hustle Ability- |Par|
---76%

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Porygon-Z (NG) -Download Ability- <In Battle> |Downloaded Attack|
---100%

---100%

---100%

Delibird //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC// sorry, super busy month for me D: and deli's gender?

Black and White Teams

Old 03-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The Avalanche was coming in quick and it would do heavy damage if it were to connect. "Quick, use Agility upwards to to dodge the Avalanche and use Thunderbolt on Delibird whilst it's knocked down!"

Porygon-Z reacted swiftly and focused. A calm blue aura formed around its entire body, supplying the Pokemon with the power of speed. Suddenly Porygon jolted upwards leaving a glowing silhouette of itself behind because it had moved so fast. At the same time, more electrical bolts emitted off of it, bigger this time. Porygon-Z bleeped madly as a huge hot white rod of thunder shot down towards Delibird, illuminating the sky. I just hoped that Porygon-Z was quick enough to dodge the Avalanche and mange to hit...

OCC: No worries. I'll make Delibird male please.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 03-24-2010, 01:39 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

Sadly for Porygon-Z, it just wasn’t quite fast enough to dodge the tumbling snow. Rounds and rounds of the cold white stuff plummeted into the origami-like Pokemon until it fell to the ground. It didn’t even get a chance to unleash its Thunderbolt.

It hardly had time to recover from the Avalanche, either. Delibird quickly pulled out a Present from his tail and threw it at Porygon-Z. And the attacks didn’t stop at that. Delibird may have been paralyzed, but he stil knew how to keep the attacks coming. Next was a weakened Ice Beam that started at the Delivery Pokemon’s yellow beak and was unleashed right for Porygon-Z. How could the wounded PZ possibly dodge these next two attacks?

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Delibird (M) -Hustle Ability- |Par|
---76%

Pokemon Stats:
---77%

---100%

---100%

Delibird //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams

Old 03-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Porygon-Z had failed to dodge the incoming attack and was now being bombarded by even more! I had to stop this!

"Quick, use Dark Pulse to force the attacks back!" I yelled. Porygon waved its arms around forming a haunting black ball of light. It span round and bleeped as it unleashed the powerful wave of darkness in every direction. I only hoped that it would be powerful enough to stop Delibird from attacking. "Also use Sunny Day if you get the chance! It should weaken Delibird a bit!"

Credit to EmBreon
Old 03-30-2010, 01:16 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

The Dark Pulse worked well against the Ice Beam, colliding with the attack in midair without damaging either PorygonZ or Delibird. The present, however, exploded just a few feet from the origami like Pokemon, not damaging it at all. Another wave of the Dark Pulse crashed right into Delibird, throwing the Present Pokemon backwards. Then the sun started to brighten, casting rays of light on the snow that Delibird had taken haven on. The snow began to melt, much to Delibird’s dismay. The Pokemon started to caw wildly and jumped into the air, strangely taking flight while still holding his present. But then the Pokemon started to spasm, most likely from being paralyzed. The Present Pokemon then collapsed from the air, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

You better get some damage in while Delibird is down,” Ash mused, watching the Pokemon stand up weakly before collapsing again.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Delibird (M) -Hustle Ability- |Par, weakened by the sun|
---60%

Pokemon Stats:
---77%

---100%

---100%

Delibird //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC// ugh sorry this is taking so long D:

Black and White Teams

Old 03-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The attack had worked well and Delibird had been knocked down. Now was my chance. "Okay Porygon! Try another Thunderbolt directly at Delibird whilst it's down."

Porygon-Z reacted quickly and faced the fallen penguin-like Pokemon. It made another series of loud bleeping noises and static electricity surged through its body. Porygon flew towards Delibird and executed a graceful front flip to give extra thrust before launching the Thunderbolt at it. The huge blast of lightning flew at Delibird at incredible speed, ready to destroy anything in its path.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 04-09-2010, 02:37 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

Delibird, weakly, stood to his feet and held himself there as the attack ravaged his body. His red and white feathers were burnt to a crisp and the Delivery Pokemon was trembling. The small, bird-like Pokemon stood up after PZ’s Thunder had done its damage.

“Delibird!” it cried angrily. Delibird jumped into the air, running as fast as his penguin like feet could take him. PorygonZ was still recovering from the amount of energy he had used and didn’t see the Brick Break coming until it hit him on the head.

While PorygonZ was done, Delibird’s wing began to glow, getting ready for a deadly and damaging Focus Punch.

Watch out, Zack,” Ash warned. “Fighting moves are super effective against Normal types like PZ.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
---48%

Pokemon Stats:
---68%

---100%

---100%

Delibird //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC// if you want a new ranger I don't blame you D: life is biting me in the butt right now

Black and White Teams

Old 04-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I knew Focus Punch wouldn't be able to hit right away and with Delibird paralyzed it would probably take even longer. "Quick Porygon! Use Hidden Power to knock it down and make it lose its focus. Use Discharge at the same time and combine the attacks."

Porygon-Z quickly reacted and made a strange whirring noise. Several balls of mysterious green light appeared and Porygon, surrounding its body. Porygon-Z also created a large amount of electricity. It made a high pitched screeching noise and unleashed the two attacks at the same time. Lightning bolts flew in every direction and the green Hidden Power flew towards the penguin Pokemon. As the Hidden Power neared Delibird the balls turned to steel. Electricity surged around the metal balls giving it both electric and steel power.

OCC: No worries. I understand. I'm fine with you XD

Credit to EmBreon
Old 04-23-2010, 01:33 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt. Okori

Just has Delibird’s whitened and luminous wing was about to make contact with Porygon Z, which, granted, had taken a long time for the poor bird to work up, the blast of electrical energy and power mixed with the hidden powers of the steel type surged at him. The Delivery Pokemon was catapulted backwards, his wing losing its focused glow. Landing with a clunk on the now dry land—thanks to PZ’s previous Sunny Day—the Delibird had been severely weakened by the double attacks. With a few weak flaps of his thick, heavy wings he rose to the sky and turned to run from the battle.

Uh oh, he’s on the run. You better throw a Pokeball now!” Ash warned as the Delibird flapped his wings furiously, trying to escape.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
---19%

Pokemon Stats:
---68%

---100%

---100%

Delibird //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC// i. am. so. sorry.

Black and White Teams

Old 04-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Now was my chance. I drew a Hyper Ball from my jeans pocket and pushed the button in the middle to enlarge it. I flung the ball towards the escaping delivery Pokemon, hitting it dead on. Delibird was sucked inside with a bright crimson light. Now I just had to wait and see if it was secured inside...

Credit to EmBreon
Old 06-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Senzura Offline
Amateur Trainer

BP[/COLOR]
````````
Ranger Senzura Hotske
Mt. Okori

As the Delibird got sucked into the blinding red light, everybody watched. The Hyper ball plooped to the grassy ground with a thud. The blinding sunlight reflected off of the ball, causing Ranger Senzura to flinch. He quickly turned his head for a bit, but then relized sopmthing was wrong. The ball wasn't making a single moved!

"Now thats odd..." Senzura said as he looked closly at the ball.

Suddenly, the ball burst open and violently, causing the ball to fly far away from the group. The Delibird looked as if it would explode with anger any second.

"Be careful, that bird is up to somthing...." Senzura said, expecting it to come and directly attack the group.

This wasnt the case however, as the Delibird ran across the feild, toward the nearby rock formations that made up the beginning of the mountain path.

"Its retreating! What a baby!" Senzura laughed as he turned toward Zack to congratulate him.

It was too early for a congratualtions, however, as the Delibird's hand began to glow as it ran toward the mountain. It stoped right by the bottem, where the rocks met the grass. It took back both fists, and slammed them head on into the cliffs. After a short pause, Snow and ice began to barrel down that mountain at a amazing speed, right on a collinsion course with Delibird and Porygon Z.

"Whats it doing?!" Ranger Senzura scremed " Thats absolute suicide! It looks like its bent of making sure that Porygon goes down with it!"

````````

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: Avalanch
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Delibird (M) -Hustle Ability- |Par, weakened by the sun, angered|
---19%

Pokemon Stats:
---68%

---100%

---100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 4 Max Potions, 3 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Delibird //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n / / a

````````

OCC// Ill be taking over this expedition. Just a tip, Im not the most easiest of rangers. Try to have consistant post quality.

With the Park closed, I can only take RPs that the ranger abandoned. PM me if that the case. DoH said I could =)